Old Friends Meet at the Park

Story Info
Two friends meet after a long time apart and play some games.
5.1k words
4.36
13.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice was excited. She hadn't seen Kyle in months. They had known each other for a very long time and over the years they were close and distant in turns, but whenever they saw each other again, it felt like they were just in the other room.

She was just finishing getting ready, checking herself for the fifth time in the mirror. Makeup was on point, She pulled her top down just a bit to expose the girls. It was a nice black corset style shirt blouse with red accents. Her breasts were well above average. It was a side effect from being "thicc". She laughed quietly to herself at the term as she turned around. Her butt did look great in these leggings. She wore a thin mesh sweater so she could fake modesty and cover up the important areas.... unless she was feeling wicked. She smirked at herself, her bright red lipstick and dark eyeliner made her look like Elvira's slutty cousin, and she was all about it.

Kyle texted Alice.

K: I'm here. It's a nice park, no playground but there's a bunch of picnic tables under a barn... gazebo thing. Since you're supposed to be here I assume you haven't left yet :P Take your time, it's nice out and I have a good book.

A: I'm omw. At a red light, be there in 10.

She was 15 minutes away from the park.

Kyle walked around a bit. The sun was out but the breeze and clouds made it nice. Wearing his standard jeans and tshirt, he was pretty comfortable. He looked around at the park. The main feature was a large, rustic gathering area. A large roof with no walls and about 10 tables under it. On one end was a large double door, barn style on a rail. Around the corner was a regular door.

He checked it. Unlocked. Cool. Just a place where they kept maintenance stuff. The parking lot was a bit of a walk from the tables. All in all, a nice place to hangout and catch up with a close friend. It was grassy, had a few nice trees. More importantly, it was empty.

Well, almost. There were some people, but they parked on the other side of the lot, and were playing frisbee a good couple hundred feet away. But it was empty enough. He couldn't help it. Whenever he thought of Alice, he always got at least a little bit aroused. It was just what happened. Fire burns, grass grows, and Alice was sexy.

Of course it was also good that they wouldn't have to be shouting over screaming families to hear each other while talking. It had been so long, they had a lot of catching up to do. Kyle went over to the picnic table near the cool barn doors, and sat down. He pulled out his phone and sipped on a bottle of water. He knew she would be late, but it was one of those things that annoyed other people but he found endearing. He knew she always took extra time to make sure she looked her best and thought it was worth the wait.

About 15 minutes later, Kyle looked up from his phone game to see a car pulling around the corner and park next to his.

'Looks like she got a new car' Kyle thought. Well... new to him anyway. He glanced down at his phone and waited.

Alice texted him.

A: Where are you?

K: Playing frisbee with the random people.

A: =p

K: Hang on, I'll get you.

Kyle put his phone away and smirked. He liked using double entendres. He doubted she'd pick up on it, but if she looked at her messages later tonight, she would. Kyle walked over to her car while she was getting out. She didn't appear to have noticed him.

She had. As he walked over Alice opened her door and 'accidentally forgot to grab her phone. She turned around to dig in her car. She bent over at the waist and put her hands on the seat and made sure to arch her back. The posture presented an amazing view of her ass to anyone who happened to be behind her. She smiled to herself, knowing what she'd see as turned around.

Kyle was standing there, a dazed expression on his face and he visibly shook his head.

"Kyle! Nice too see you after so long, oh my good."

Alice said as she ran up to him and gave him a big hug. He snapped out of it and hugged her back. It was a great hug for both of them. A lot of unspoken sentiment and it just felt good. Kyle was a big guy, wide shoulders and strong arms. He held her tight and she melted into his arms.

Kyle leaned back from the hug, still holding her and reached up under her chin, pointing her face at him so he could look into her eyes. "I missed you too doll. "

It was hard for her not to kiss him right then and there, but Alice maintained they were platonic friends... in spite of the tremendous sexual tension between them and how turned on he made her.

They walked together back to the pole barn. Not hand in hand, but close. He walked a bit ahead, leading the way. He chose the picnic table closest to the decorative barn doors and sat with his back toward the other tables. Alice sat across from him.

The weather had started to turn cloudy and it began sprinkling. The people in the park came over to the pole barn as well, to hide from the rain. Alice could see them over Kyle's shoulders, two groups, 9 people total. She figured they were far enough they wouldn't be able to hear their conversation. Or... When Kyle looked down at his phone she lowered her shirt a little exposing a bit more cleavage. She enjoyed teasing him and loved the attention.

The two talked for what felt like hours and minutes at the same time. The spoke about everything and anything that came to mind and it seemed like the conversation spilled out of them like an overfilled water balloon. They spoke about what movies they'd seen, books, music, even clothes.

"... and you wouldn't believe how soft and nice these leggings are."

"Oh yeah, I saw them earlier. I co-"

"I bet you did." Alice cut him off mid sentence and smirked.

A faint blush tinted Kyle's cheeks and Alice was loving it. She smiled a wide, Cheshire cat grin and laughed. Kyle wasn't going to let her off that easy. He leaned forward casually and put his hands on both her knees. Alice made a squeaking sound mid laugh.

"Mm, these really ARE soft." Kyle said as he slid his hands over her knees and squeezed.

It had been a while since Alice had been with anyone and such sudden contact took her by surprise. He spread his fingers wide and slid both hands up her to her thighs and gripped firmly. The jolt of electricity from his touch coursed through her body. She shivered, gasped a quick breath and her nipples stiffened under the fabric of her already straining shirt.

"Oh my, i didn't realize you were cold. Let me warm you up." Kyle started rubbing the tops of her thighs and squeezing. His thumbs pressing against her inner thighs. Now it was her turn to blush. She made a strained noise, trying to stifle a moan. She frantically looked around but no one could really see her past Kyle.

He spread her knees apart with and slid his right hand down between her legs. She put her hands over her face and buried a groan in her palms. Kyle took the opportunity and pulled the front of her shirt down. He hooked her bra too and exposed up to the nipple of both breasts, they both stiffened. Before she could protest he put more pressure on her and began rubbing the her pussy from the outside of her soft, tight pants.

Alice was losing her mind. She was shocked, embarrassed, scared, and way too aroused to do anything about it. He pressed his fingers into her. It put just the right amount of pressure on her clit to keep her off balance. Then he reached up, licked his fingers, and started playing with her left nipple. Brushing lightly around her areola. He continued playing with her, moving his hand between her legs to a rhythm, the gentle touch on her breast made her want to scream at him to grab them, suck them, but she was too ensorcelled. It was getting her close.

After what felt like an eternity to her, he suddenly stopped and pulled her top back up in one motion. She opened her eyes wide, a slight furrow to her brow and her mouth hung open. As much as she didn't want to do this in front of people she was still a little mad that he stopped.

He smiled at her expression. "Ok, enough of that. I wanna show you something."

As he stood up she could clearly see the bulge in his pants. He walked around the table, keeping his back to the other people. Of course his back was to the people so HE wouldn't be the one who was embarrassed if anyone noticed.

He grinned at her and held out his hand, helping her rise from the bench. She took note of the weather. The rain had picked up.

"You aren't going to show me anything until this rain lets up." she said peevishly, with a noted glance at his pants.

He chuckled. "Not that. We aren't going far, c'mon." He held her hand and they dashed out into the rain.

He led them out of the protective roof of the pole barn and to the left. The rain felt very cold on her flush skin. She was so off balance she didn't know what to expect next.

He opened a door she hadn't noticed before and led her in. The room smelled like much of the rest of the park, like damp earth. It was very dark after he closed the door, but she could just make out his silhouette. Of course that jerk had good night vision and could probably already see her.

She stretched her arms up and arched her back, displaying her now-wet shirt to him.

"So what the hell was that all about?" She asked.

In reply he walked quickly over and grabbed her around the waist. They both started kissing hard. Tongues exploring each other, hands trying to hold as much of the other person as they could.

He slipped his hands down her back and under her shirt. He unhooked her bra and she helped him remove her shirt. He tossed it somewhere behind her and returned his hands to her body. They felt so good sliding up and down her naked back. Her nipples were hard, pressed against his chest.

He moved his hands down and gripped her ass, then slipped behind the back of her legs and lifted her up. He walked two steps and set her down on her shirt on a table. He scooted her hips towards his and began to grind into her. She felt how hard he was and suddenly wished she were wearing a skirt and no panties.

He slid his hand up her waist, and cupped her breast, squeezing gently. At the same time he reached behind her head and gripped her hair firmly, pulling her head back and kissing her neck. Alice gasped and put a hand up to her mouth. She didn't want to make too much noise. The rain would muffle it a bit but the room was hardly sound proof.

Kyle used the opportunity of Alice raising her arm to move back. Alice gasped again, expecting Kyle to open his pants, but he moved to the left of her knees and up close to her. He moved his hand down from her hair to the middle of her back and gently lay her down across the table.

When she was fully on her back, legs up on the table, he slid his hand down her stomach under her waistband. He kissed her hard to cover up her moan. She was already wet from the teasing earlier. His fingers slid easily up and down her lips. He parted them and slid one inside, then back out and slowly up to tease her clit. He rubbed around it lightly with two fingers, then pressed more firm, pressing and stroking up and down. It was exactly how she once told him she liked it. The bastard...

Alice leaned her head back and started breathing hard. She brought her hand up and moaned into it. He made matters worse and leaned down to kiss and lick her nipple. He clamped his lips around it and started sucking, then swirled his tongue around it. He began rubbing faster, feeling her body tensing up and her moans coming quicker.

He kept up the pace, and sensing her getting close, started rubbing faster, and faster. He sucked her nipple hard as her back started to arch and she moaned loudly, her hand doing very little to cover the noise. By this point she just didn't care. He leaned down, pressing his body against her and let her ride her orgasm to completion before removing his hand completely.

He smiled at her and kissed her once more before helping her up and handing her shirt and bra back.

As she got dressed she realized the rain had died down.

"Oh jeeze. Look at the time. Don't you have to get to work? We better get going. " He said while opening the door.

He held it open for her. She was flustered but adjusted her clothes and left the little maintenance room. She tried not to look at the people who were just now leaving the pole barn but she couldn't help a little glance.

Her face turned red as she realized they must have heard. Some of them were looking with coy smiles. She turned back to Kyle who was grinning like the god damned Cheshire cat. She hit him on the shoulder and started walking back to her car. Kyle fell in beside her.

"You could have warned a girl." She said with a fake accusing tone.

"Wheres the fun in that?" He laughed.

They got to her car and said their goodbyes. Before getting into her car, she gave him a big hug, during which she noticed he was still somewhat hard. She pressed against him for a moment just because it felt nice.

That gave her an idea.

"I'll text you later." She said as she got into the car. She pulled her shirt down a little to give him one more view of cleavage, blew him a kiss, and closed the door.

-----------

A few hours later at work, Alice messaged Kyle.

A: That was really fun today. Wish we could have just met at a hotel or something.

K: Lol. I thought about it but I didn't think you'd go for it. I didn't totally plan today either, but it just seemed right. Glad you had fun.

A: It felt like you had fun too... Are you having fun right now?

K: Not as much as I could be :p

Alice sent him a picture of her, a topless mirror selfie with the caption; "Send me a picture of your cock. I want to see what I missed out on earlier. "

A: Use some lube so it looks nice and shiny.

Kyle immediately stopped what he was doing and went to the bedroom and hopped on the bed. He grabbed his bottle of lube from the nightstand and pulled down his pants. The earlier stunt he pulled and the picture... that text request... demand? No... it was a request... right? Anyway, he was already hard. He was stroking for a minute before Alice messaged again.

She sent him a short video. She backed away from the mirror and turned her back, showing off her big, round ass. She started pulling down her pants, revealing lacy underwear. The text on it read; "These are soaked thanks to you!"

That did it. The picture sent a surge of lust through him as he got harder. He took what he thought was an artistic nude and sent it to her. He leaned back and stroked his cock even faster. He was debating sending her the end in a video... it was going to be a big one.

She sent back another video. He hoped it was telling him to finish.

It was a close up video of her lips. She just put on some fresh gloss with a red tinge to it. Her lips looked incredible. He looked down at his phone and kept stroking, wishing her lips were really that close. Then he realized she was saying something. The video looped.

"Mmm. All this has me really wanting to see you cum." She drew out the m sound a bit and smiled wickedly. "But I can't right now, we're really busy today. Can you wait for me? I'm really sorry." She smiled again in a way that made it clear she was not sorry.

Kyle groaned loudly. He watched the video a few more times. He was pretty close already and couldn't take his eyes off it. After a few more minutes he made a sound like a groan yell, turned off his phone, and cleaned up. It was a struggle to wear boxer briefs again, but he did a tuck maneuver that worked pretty well.

For the next few hours, Kyle tried to distract himself. Games, Movies, Youtube. Everything seemed sexy. It was annoying, awkward... no. It was FRUSTRATING.

Finally 9 pm rolled around. He kept checking his phone every few minutes. He had a semi just from the anticipation.

Finally around 10:30, she messaged.

A: Hey, I haven't forgotten, I'm sorry, it was such a long, hard day that I'm going straight to bed. I don't want to cheapen the moment by being tired ya know? I'm sooorry. Goodnight <3

K: It's okay. We've all been there. I was looking foward too it (obviously :P) but I understand. Goodnight Dollface.

Kyle went over to his bed and groaned into his pillow.

------

Kyle slept in late. He was off and didn't sleep well. He did sleepily look at his phones several times throughout the morning. Sometime around noon, he got out of bed. Finally around 1, she messaged him.

A: Good morning sleepyhead. I didn't want to wake you in case you had a hard time sleeping.

K: Oh come on, now you're just rubbing it in.

A: Actually I am rubbing it right now...

K: ....

K: Really?

K: Prove it!

She did. it was amazing. He was already hard, so he enjoyed the picture for a minute before she messaged back.

A: Having fun?

K: I am now... You're so hot.

A: Prove it.

He did.

A: Mmm. I can't wait to have my lips wrapped around that. Are you getting close?

K: Fffffuuuck. I am now.

A: Do you want help?

K: YES

A: Lol. Well. I'm off tomorrow and Friday. Let's get together.

K: I WORK TOMORROW AND CAN'T WAIT TILL FRIDAYLKASDJFLK

In fact, Alice knew this about his schedule.

A: Aww boo! Are you sure? I'll make it worth it....

Kyle was very conflicted and being hard and getting close wasn't helping.

A: Are you there? *kiss emoji*

K: Yeah. Just debating.

A: Masterdebating. Hands off. You can wait. No touching it until Firday.

Kyle, without thinking took his hand away. He was very excited by this situation. Some blood finally rushed back to his brain and he was able to think again.

K: Yes. Yes I can. For you. <3

A: Good boy. See you Friday. You can come to my place at 6. My room mate will be gone all night. Ttyl <3

-----------------------

It was a long week, but he made it. Kyle arrived at Alice's house at 5:55. Her car was the only one in the drive way so he messaged her.

K: I'm all up in yo driveway boo.

A: I said 6. You're early. I hope you followed my other instruction better than this.

Kyle was a little surprised. She was going full dominatrix on him. Well, two could role play this game.

K: Yes ma'am. It's been a frustrating few days but I did.

A: Mm. Good. Wait out there until I'm ready. When I flip on the light, you can come in and lock the door behind you.

Kyle had been to her house a few times. In her bedroom a few times too. He knew she would be another ten minutes and played on his phone, chewing minty gum until the light came on.

He was wearing shorts and a tshirt today, since it was hot out. He hoped he didn't under dress. They were just hanging out in the house after all.

He went in and locked the door. There was music coming from her room. When he got in there she was wearing a corset top and leggings. They were similar to the ones from their meeting in the park, but thinner, like for working out. She looked fantastic. He went over to her and hugged her. She returned it, pressing up against him.

"Someone sure missed me." She said, smiling up at him.

"Soooo much." He squeezed her tighter.

She pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. Then, still kissing him, she moved her hands to his waist. He went still. Almost paralyzed by the anticipation. She smirked and pulled him around and pushed him on the bed.

He looked up at her, his eyes glazed over and pupils dilated. "You look so fucking sexy."

She smiled and climbed up on top of him. They started making out. The days of pent up frustration guiding Kyle to be more forceful and rough than he normally would. Alice loved it rough and she was eating up how well her plan was working.

They kissed and fondled one another for a good ten minutes. Alice made sure to grind against him. He was hard since the moment she pushed him down, he must be practically dripping now.

12