Old Friends, New Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was thrown back in pleasure and primal moans were escaping from my throat. I ran my hands over my breasts and massaged them. My hips rocked back and forth in rhythm with Luke's fingers, urging him to go deeper. When I felt the pressure coming to a hilt, I told Luke I was about to cum. "Not yet, baby" he said. "Soon."

He removed his fingers from my pussy and looked at them. They were incredibly slick with my juices and he put them to my lips. "Taste your beautiful pussy, baby" he said. I opened my mouth and let him put his fingers on my tongue. I could taste a sweetness with a little bit of salt and I found myself enjoying sucking on his fingers. "Luke, let me suck on you" I said. "I want to feel your cock in my mouth". Luke sat back and pulled his pants off. He had on black boxer briefs underneath which outlined his member very well. He pulled down the boxer briefs and his hard cock sprang out. He was larger than he felt through his pants. He had a good amount of pubic hair that matched the color of his chest hair. His shaft looked smooth and his balls hung low between his legs. He kneeled and held his cock out to me. "Come suck, baby" he said. And with that I got myself up and onto my knees.

Ch. 6

I reached out for Luke's cock and grasped it in my right hand. I gave it a little squeeze and it twitched. I ran my hand up and down his bare skin and heard his breath get shallower. He gathered my hair up and away from my face and held it with his hand. I used my fingers to explore his tip and his shaft. A tiny bit of pre-cum was making its way out of his tip. I cupped his balls and felt their weight in my hands. I licked my lips and put them over the head of his cock. Starting slowly, I sucked and kissed just his tip. I licked my right hand and pumped his shaft gently. I could feel him push my head further down onto his shaft and knew he wanted more. I sucked a little deeper and with more pressure while keeping my hand pumping. Guttural moans and grunts were emanating from Luke's throat. I used my left hand to massage his balls while I sucked. I loved the feeling of his cock in my mouth. He was big and smooth, and I liked having the power to make him feel so good. I wanted to reach down and rub my aching pussy but Luke had a firm grip on my hair and head and I knew he'd cum soon. Just as soon as I thought he was about to unload into my mouth, he forced my head away from his member. "Are you ok?" I asked "what's wrong?" "Nothing baby" he answered. "I just need to cum inside of you."

Silently, I obliged. I moved and laid on my back, my breasts falling to my sides. I spread my legs and parted my pussy lips. Luke kneeled in front of me. As much as I wanted to feel him on top of me, my bump was just way too big. I watched as Luke grasped his cock in one hand and guided it toward my opening. I was ripe and wet, and so ready to be filled with his thick cock. He slowly pushed inside of me. "Are you ok??" he asked.

"Yes, Luke. I'm better than OK." I answered. He started to pump. My wetness made it easy for him to slip in and out. I reached down to rub my clit while he moved inside of me. The feeling was so intense I lost my breath for a second. My head was spinning with pleasure. I let out a long moan and wriggled. In and out, in and out. "That's it baby" he moaned. "Take all of my cock." My body arched forward as I came, squeezing Luke's cock even harder with my vaginal muscles. He grunted and fell forward, catching himself on his hands before he landed on my baby bump. I could feel him releasing inside of me, his cum trickling down inside of my pussy. He gave a few more hard and fast pumps to get the rest out of him. We both stopped moving to catch our breath. He stayed inside of me for a couple of minutes, just enjoying the post orgasm splendor. When he pulled out, he kneeled in front of me again. He used his tongue to clean my pussy. I giggled and squirmed and held his head there, enjoying every minute. I hadn't felt this good or this happy in so long. We spent an hour laying on the blanket pile, touching and kissing each other softly. I felt so close to him after giving him my precious breastmilk. "Luke", I finally broke the silence "I loved being able to give you my milk. It felt right to hold you and nurture you while you sucked on me. I want to do this again. I felt so relaxed and you made my body feel amazing."

"Ava" Luke replied, "I will give you pleasure any time you ask. You're perfect and I want to get to know every curve of your body."

We fell asleep for a while in the back of my car, laying there naked and tangled in soft blankets. Luke kept a hand over my breast while he slept. I felt safe and cared for. When we finally woke up and dressed and had a long kiss goodbye. Until next time...

12