Old Friends New Places Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was just nervous about it is all," I said defensively. "He wasn't half bad once I told him what to do, all men need a little coaching" That was the truth, with my coaxing James had been able to give me an orgasm with his tongue, but I doubt he'd have managed completely on his own.

"Well not every guy," Maya said knowingly.

"Okay enough bragging," I gave her a playful slap with my towel.

"Oh its gonna be like that?" Maya came back at me with her towel and and I squealed and ran out of the bathroom towards the bedroom with her hot on my heels.

I made it into the room but she tackled me onto the bed. We wrestled for a second before Maya's superior strength won out and she had me pinned down. We were face to face, I had my back on the bed and Maya was straddling me, using her hands to pin my arms to the bed above my head. Her hair hung in my face and our laughter devolved into heavy breathing and our eyes were locked on each other. The tension was tangible and the itch that had developed between my legs was escalating quickly.

Maya bit her lip and held me down for a beat longer than she needed to and I really thought she was going to do kiss me. I wanted it and could feel myself almost leaning towards her. Before our lips could meet though, she pushed herself off me. She grabbed our towels and left the room. I shook myself and came back to my senses, I was worried I'd somehow upset Maya because she hadn't made any sort of witty quip before she left.

I was still worrying as I was bent over, digging through my bag to find something to wear when I heard the toilet flush in the bathroom and Maya came back into the room. I felt a hard smack on my ass and I jumped with a yelp.

"OW!! What the hell Maya!?"

"Sorry. I couldn't resist," Maya was laughing and I could tell she wasn't sorry at all. She stuck her tongue out at me she went to her closet to find some clothes too.

I smiled to myself because things seemed to have returned to normal. I admired her in the closet while she couldn't see me staring. Her short form was absolutely stunning, her ass and legs rippled with muscle tone and just the right amount of jiggle as she reached on her tiptoes for something on a higher shelf.

I shook myself and returned to my bag. "What am I doing?" I thought to myself. "No way she's interested and I'm an engaged woman!" I was starting to question the first part though, and being honest with myself the second part wasn't as big an obstacle as it should have been.

"How do you feel about pizza and a night in Cailyn?" Maya's voice woke me from my reverie.

"Throw in a little wine and it sounds like a perfect night!" I told her. I wasn't sure what I wanted to happen, but I knew I wanted to be alone with Maya.

"Easier done than said!" Maya laughed. She had settled on what she was going to wear and I was drooling as she put it on. She chose a skimpy pair of cheeky panties, similar to the ones she had been wearing earlier today except these were black. She paired those with a tight t-shirt sporting our old college logo and school color of purple. I couldn't help but notice she had skipped a bra.

She noticed me eyeballing her and thankfully she seemed to misinterpret my stare. "Sorry, I've gotten pretty used to living on my own. You don't mind?"

I didn't trust my voice at the moment so I simply shook my head no and turned to my own clothing choice. I went with an old college shirt similar to the one Maya chose, although not as tight. I also eschewed a bra. I slipped that on top of a pair of plaid sleep shorts that I'd had for years. They'd gradually grown tighter as my ass grew and where they used to hang somewhat loose and slightly past my cheeks, now they were only a little looser than a pair of underwear would be, and depending on your angle some of my ass was visible.

I thought I noticed Maya watching me get dressed, but she averted her eyes quickly when I looked up at her. Was I imagining it? Or, was Maya maybe experiencing some of the same sort of interest as I was? I quickly pushed those thoughts aside, but I could feel myself getting a little excited.

Maya led the way to her little kitchen and I found myself ogling her ass again. The bounce in her cheeks and her leg muscles was enthralling. Although Maya was quite muscular, she was undeniably feminine. There was nothing masculine about the way her body curved and bounced with each movement.

We made our way to the kitchen and I seated myself at the table as Maya phoned for some pizza. We both had always shared an affinity for Hawaiian pizza, much to the ire of our pineapple on pizza hating teammates when it came ordering time on road trips. Along with countless other things, we had bonded over this early on in our college days and it was still a silly point of pride we shared.

Maya snagged a wine bottle and a couple glasses and we were chatting idly about school and work at the table in no time. The time flew by and the "DING, DING" of the doorbell was the only thing that made us realize how much time had passed. Maya popped up from the table and grabbed her purse to go to the door and pay.

"That's how you're gonna answer the door!?" I wanted to remind her she was dressed rather scandalously to be opening her house to a stranger, even one bringing pizza.

Maya simply laughed, "I'm sure he...or she, won't mind." I wasn't sure what to make of her adding 'she'. Was she hoping to convey something to me?

"Luke wouldn't mind though?" I knew my friend was unencumbered with such respect for societal norms, but I didn't want her to invite criticism from her boyfriend.

"Eh, what he doesn't know won't hurt him," she shot back with a wink as she opened the door. I couldn't help my mind from wandering to just how far that policy might go. I was brought back to reality by the hilarious expression on the pizza guy's face.

He couldn't have been much younger than us. His face quickly turned from one of boredom with his current job to total shock. He must've thought he had walked straight into a porno! His mouth dropped open and he stumbled through his prepared company tagline and cost information, never once able to look Maya in the eye.

I was giggling in the background at his awkwardness and Maya's smooth indifference to the whole situation. She calmly paid for and took the pizza from the slack jawed deliveryman. Gently she closed the door and I could tell he was in no hurry to leave, as he didn't move at all until the door completely shut.

Maya flipped the lock and turned to me and we began laughing. A good portion of our meal was spent laughing about the awkwardness of the poor guy. We ate and talked and drank wine until the sun had set and it was dark outside.

I tried to, but I couldn't stifle a yawn. I'd had a long day between my flight and our afternoon in the sun, not to mention I'd gained a couple hours in the time zone change and the digital clocks read earlier than my internal one.

"Oh my bad Cailyn, I'm a horrible host, you must be exhausted." I wanted to lie and say I wasn't, but we both knew it was true.

"Yeah I wouldn't mind some sleep." I chuckled, "especially if we are gonna go workout in the morning."

"Definitely, c'mon, let's get cleaned up and I can throw some Netflix on in bed until we fall asleep." We made our way to the bathroom and went through our nightly routines. I made sure to send James a little goodnight text to remind him I hadn't forgotten about him. As Maya and I reentered her room, it hit me for the first time we were going to be sharing a bed.

This was not an uncommon thing between us. We had shared a bed countless times, between soccer road trips and late nights in each other's rooms we had fallen asleep together time and again. However, none of those times had been after a day of me stealing glances at my gorgeous best friend.

My heart was pounding a little bit and my wine buzz only added to the excitement as Maya led the way under the covers. I watched as her panties and tight shirt did their best, but failed to completely mask the movements of her ass and tight body. I slipped in behind her and felt the heat of her body as she snuggled up to me and began fiddling with the television remote. I was distracted by her closeness and didn't really register any of what she was saying about what was available to watch.

I hoped she would attribute my inattentiveness to sheer exhaustion, but where I had been ready to pass out just moments ago, my body had jolted awake. My heart was pounding and I could feel that familiar itch screaming to be scratched between my legs. I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but honestly I thought I might have to sneak to the bathroom to relieve myself or I had no hope at sleep. Lost in my own thoughts I didn't realize Maya was directly addressing me.

"Hellllloooo? Earth to Cailyn? You in there girl?" she had turned now and we were both laying on our sides staring eye to eye. My heart was pounding against my chest and I was sure she could at least hear, if not feel it. I bit my lip and without thinking I thrust my face across the couple inches separating us and planted a hurried kiss on my friend's lips.

I pulled away quickly, shocked at my own bold move. At first, Maya's expression was unreadable. Again, the tension between us was tangible and with each passing second of silence, fear of what was coming next gripped my body. Then, without warning, Maya mashed her lips into to mine and we shared a passionate kiss.

No words were spoken as we locked lips and struggled to embrace each other. Our breathing was ragged and hurried between kisses. We were pressing our bodies together with wanton need. The itch between my legs was a burning fire now and I needed Maya to put it out.

She was stronger than me and was trying to take charge, but my true desperation released a physicality I didn't know I had. We struggled for control and a fierce competitive pride grew inside me when Maya pulled back from our kiss and submitted to my advances. I rolled over on top of her and began to aggressively kiss her neck. Our hands explored the other's body with keen interest. I began to hear moans from her and it only spurred me to continue my assault. I worked my way to the neck of her shirt and paused briefly to help her pull it off.

Before I had even removed her shirt entirely she had hooked her fingers under the hem of mine and was yanking it off to expose my chest. She sat up underneath me as my shirt came over my head and I felt her lips lock around one of my hardened nipples. Involuntarily, I let out a deep moan at the pleasure it gave me. I felt her swirling her tongue over my nipple and when I finally released my head from my shirt the visual only doubled my thrill.

Maya's head was buried in my breast and her hands were clutching my back, pressing me to her. I was gasping for air and moaning with no control now as the eroticism of the moment was driving me wild. I pushed into her as she released my nipple from her mouth only to take the other one between her lips.

My added pressure pushed her back to the bed and dislodged her from my breast. She used this opportunity to roll us over so now she was dominantly on top of me. I wasn't willing to entirely relinquish control of the situation so I brought my head to her small breast and took her rock hard nipple roughly into my mouth.

I wasn't sure why, but instinctively I knew I should be rough with Maya. I vigorously flicked her nipple with my tongue, while pinching her other nipple with my hand. Her moans were growing louder and she punctuated them with the first words spoken since our kiss.

"Fuck...yes..Cailyn. Ohmygod Cailyn that feels so good," Maya was gasping for the words and they only emboldened my efforts. I felt myself flutter with excitement as she said my name. Her voice had a husky, needy quality to it and I knew I was pushing the right buttons.

I pushed myself into a sitting position and forced her into a kneeling one, straddling me. I switched my oral onslaught to her other breast and used my other hand on her now vacated, but very wet nipple. Maya gasped at this new development and it was music to my ears. As if it had a mind of its own, my free hand wandered down her stomach and between her legs to her panty covered pussy lips. Her panties were soaked to the touch, as soon as my fingers grazed her clit, I felt Maya grab my face and yank my lips off her.

She had a frantic look in her eye and where her expression had been unreadable, now there was no question what she was feeling, pure lust. She pressed her forehead to mine as she gulped for air and shook with my touch. She clutched my face to hers and wrapped my lips with her own in an ardent kiss. I quickened my strokes on her clit with my fingers and I could feel her nodding into my face, signaling I was moving her closer to an orgasm.

Maya pulled her lips back from mine, but kept a firm grip on my face. "Yes,Yes,Yes, keep going," she whined into me, her voice reaching higher pitches with each syllable.

I applied the same pressure and tempo to her clit that I used when I masturbated, and its results seemed to be another thing we shared in common. Soon her gasps for air became more irregular and with one last heave of her chest I felt her body explode against me in shakes and tremors. Her orgasm lasted for more than just a couple seconds and I slowed my ministrations to her clit to help stretch it out. With her orgasm winding down, I realized even more how much I needed to cum as well.

Maya seemed to come to her senses somewhat and roughly pushed me down onto the bed. She didn't say a word as she kissed her way down my stomach and reached the waistband of my shorts. I closed my eyes and relished the feeling of her lips and tongue dragging across my exposed skin.

I looked down at her as she lifted my ass in the air to pull my shorts off. Her own large ass was sticking straight up in the air and her face was buried between my legs. The image, timed with the first touch of her tongue to my aching clit, set off an erotic bomb inside of me.

My legs were shaking and the waves of pleasure emanating from my groin where Maya was were mind shattering. I could hardly keep a coherent thought together. It couldn't have been much time at all before I found myself desperately clutching the back of Maya's head as I forced it into me, mashing her swirling and darting tongue to my increasingly needy clit.

I heard my own voice, although I wasn't choosing the words. It said, "Maya, YES, Right there Maya, Don't stop, YES,ALMOST, OHMYGODYESMAYAYESYES!" My volume increased with each of her tongue strokes and I felt the wave of an orgasm build inside of me.

Maya continued her work on me and I began to convulse with pleasure. My toes curled and my legs locked up as I tried to shout, but no sound came. My whole body was exploding in pleasure that was radiating outwards from my pussy. I lost control of my muscles and I felt them spasm repeatedly before I slowly came down from the high. I sunk into the bed, twitching with the after shocks of one of the best orgasms of my life.

My eyes were jammed shut as I tried to piece my mind back together. I felt Maya slide up to my lips and she laid a tender kiss on them. I returned the favor and we stayed like that for a moment while she let me collect myself. She released my lips and kissed my cheek until her lips were in my ear.

"Go down on me baby, I need to cum again." She stated it simply as if it were an undeniable fact. The confidence she said it with made me want to give her exactly what she asked for.

I felt her slide to my side and move onto her back. I rolled over and made eye contact with her. It was incredibly erotic as we held that eye contact all the while I made my way down her stomach, licking and kissing her exposed abs. She bit her lip, fighting back moans as I worked my way between her legs.

I broke the eye contact to see her pussy exposed to me. She must have removed her panties when I was still recovering from my mind-blowing orgasm. I had never attempted oral sex on a woman and it was a little intimidating at first.

I was encouraged by Maya's moans though, as I slowly raked my tongue along her clit. I tried tricks that I had been told men used on me. I raced my tongue along her clit in a figure 8 motion and made letters of the alphabet. I even got cute and spelled her name and mine on her clit, not that she noticed. Her eyes had shut and her expression told me she had entered a similar heaven to the one I just left.

I took advantage of her shorter frame and reached one hand up to pinch her nipple while I used my tongue between her legs. Her shakes and moans told me I was on the right track.

"My ass Cailyn, use your finger," I heard Maya force out. Knowing what she wanted I dropped my free hand below her pussy lips, collecting her wetness as I went.

It was a somewhat daunting ask; I had only ever fingered one boyfriend in the ass while giving him head. While, in theory, this wasn't any different, everything I did with Maya right now was entering virgin territory.

I pressed my finger to her back entrance and I felt her push to meet my advance. I continued my attack with my tongue on her clit and hand on her nipple. With this third erogenous zone being pleasured I could tell Maya was about to burst over the top. I began to thrust my finger in and out with more vigor and Maya grabbed the back of my head aggressively.

"I'm fucking cumming Cailyn, YESOHMygod..." Her voice trailed off as her orgasm shook her. She bucked underneath me and I continued my assault on her body to intensify her orgasm, I wanted her to be as mentally shattered as I was. Slowly, she came back to reality and relinquished her grip on me. I pulled back to my knees and she looked up at me. As our eyes met, suddenly I felt very naked in front of her.

I looked away and blushed. I raised my arm to cover my breasts in a belated attempt at modesty. Maya grabbed my arm gently pulled it away, revealing me again to her. She kept her grip on me pulled me towards her and into a kiss.

This kiss was much softer than our earlier ones. We tenderly pressed our lips together, lingering in our oral embrace. This time when I pulled away I saw Maya biting her lip with closed eyes, appearing to relish the moment. I smiled down at her and rolled to her side. She moved onto her side facing me and again we were in the same position that had led me to kiss her the first time.

"I think I owe you an orgasm," her impish grin told me she would be more than willing to make that happen right now if I was up for it.

"No, not right now, the one you gave me was so big, I don't think I could cum again," I laughed. There was no way I was going to cum again after the atomic bomb she just set off inside me. It was a bit of a process for me to orgasm during sex usually, and I had only ever cum more than once a handful of times, those times had almost exclusively been with my first high school boyfriend.

We lay in silence for a second. I think the gravity of what had just happened seemed to begin weighing on each of us.

"I'm not... you know... gay, Maya" I said to her. I didn't know how to broach this subject with her, but I was comfortable sharing with her and I knew she wouldn't take any of my words the wrong way. I also didn't know if I was voicing this aloud as much for her benefit as for mine.

"Don't worry, I'm not either Cailyn." Her smile was reassuring. "That doesn't mean the what we just did wasn't amazing though. I mean...WOW!" Her tone caused me to blush again. It had been amazing. It had felt so good and so natural.

"I don't know what to think now. I've never done that before" I wasn't sure what this meant for the future. I couldn't lose Maya as a friend, she was far too important to me. I didn't want this to mean I was going to go home and end things with James either. By the same token though, this experience had been so amazing and transformative, I knew I didn't want it to be just a one off.