Old Henry Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to suck it before letting it slip out as I looked up at him. He thanked me with a smile and I grinned back explaining, it was the least I could do for all the favors he had done me. The way he put up with my rampant sexuality whilst putting no demands on me. He pulled up his trousers and pants and went to pour a glass of wine.

It was an hour or so later that I returned home with the pile of gear we had gone through. I was amazed at what he had bought and that he would take no payment. At home I reflected on the day and wondered if I had gone over the line with Henry but decided that it seemed right at the time, I was not clear how I would go with the boy's night he was arranging, but decided I would just wait and see.

In the morning as I sat drinking a coffee and musing on what I had seen in the Adult Shop I knew there was something that would need my attention, if I decided to go further with my sexual journey. I would have to get used to using my anus and knew I would need to start with the anal plugs Henry had bought at my insistence.

Henry had put the shots he took in the shop on a stick the night before and I uploaded them for Jon to our private cloud account for whenever he got access to the net. I knew he would love them.

The following week seem to zoom through and I admit I enjoyed myself wearing the costumes Henry had bought and using the anal plugs. To start they felt odd, but it was not long before I enjoyed the filled sensation they gave me up my arse. I even used one when I went shopping in town one day, bra-less just for the fun.

I met Henry a few days later and he suggested what I wear for the night and asked me if I was OK with the evening, to which I said sure, Jon had said it was OK so we'd go ahead as organized. Henry smiled and said he had told the boys and they were looking forward to having a real women entertain them.

The boy's night arrived and I wondered who he would invite. I checked my clock and saw it was time to go, so I left the house popping my head around the side of the front hedge to view the street and make sure no one was walking there.

I felt a mixture of trepidation and excitement, probably because of the idea of the night ahead but mainly by being dressed or undressed in one of the costumes Henry had bought. It consisted of a blue nurse's cape around my shoulders that was long at the back but the front stopped short to allow the bottom of my breasts to be seen under my barely covered nipples. It was clinched at the neck but open at the front showing the cleavage between my mounds which swung as I walked the short distance along the street to Henry's driveway. Below was a short white skirt reaching from my hips to just cover my cunt, under which I wore suspenders and white stockings, nothing else, no panties. What would my other neighbors think if they saw me dressed like this?

I rang the bell and in a short time Henry opened it, smiling as he saw how I was dressed before letting me in. He led me into the lounge where five of his mates were sitting talking in T-shirts and shorts. They looked up with a look of surprise and pleasure, standing up as I walked towards them, my unrestrained breasts swaying with every step.

Henry introduced me and I recognized Henry's mate who had been driving the car, but the others were strangers. They were all about Henry's age, but I didn't find that a problem. Henry told them with a grin that the nurse had arrived and with their medicine. I walked around the room proceeded to give each of the men including Henry a blue tablet. Now this is more like it, one said chuckling and with no hesitation he swallowed the pill with a swig of the drink that was sitting in front of him. They all kissed me on the cheek, as I moved from one to one. I wondered where else they might be kissing me as the evening progressed and I must admit, I was feeling a little excited by the idea.

The men's gaze wandered all over my semi naked body, as I walked around handing out the pills. As I finished Henry passed me a small glass of wine and for a while we stood as Henry talked a bit about me and about the evening. Some of the men asked me what I did and where I came from, what was the size of my tits, the usual small talk...

As the clock ticked by from the time they had popped their tablets, I could see that they were starting to get excited from the bulge some had in their shorts. Henry put some music on and suggested I danced for them as they relaxed. They sat down and sipped their drinks as I performed for them, my breasts moving almost in time to the music.

After a few minutes I unclipped the cape and let it slide off my body reveal my breasts fully to the appreciative men. My breasts moved in time to the music, I could see them all staring at them as they swung from side to side. I performed like this for a while moving closer to each of the men in turn, my nipples erect as I fingered them for the men's pleasure. I then flicked the skirt up showing them I wore nothing under it which drew a whistle. Turning back to ran my fingers up my thighs lifting the skirt and showing my hairy pussy. One by one the men stood and dropped their shorts and pants, before removing their T-shirts to sit in front of me naked each stroking their semi erect cocks.

It was as if I was somewhere else watching as I performed, turning in front of the naked men knowing their excitement was being stimulated by my nakedness. I slipped my thumbs under the waistband of my skirt before sliding it down my legs to reveal all my assets to them. I moved around the room standing in front of each of them rubbing my fingers between my parted thighs, before turning round and bending over in front of each them to show them my cunt lips and the bright red head of the butt plug I was wearing with the words "No Entry". That got a reaction!

I pulled one of the men up and danced with him, allowing his hands to roam my body. Their erect cocks rubbed against my naked flesh as they cuddled me. After a few minutes I selected another of the men and danced with him. When they had all had the chance to feel me, their cocks were standing proud and they all closed in around me touching me everywhere. I suppose it was this time that I had to either take the next step and just go with the flow or stop completely. I looked around at the happy grins and well, I went with the flow.

I won't go through every minute of the night, but by the end of it every man in the room had his cock sucked and every man enjoyed my parted thighs as they pumped their cocks into my vagina. They did request I remove the butt plug but I declined saying for the time that entrance was closed and waiting for my only lover, my husband.

Henry also took part in the fun, but also found time to video and snap many of the moments I was used by the others. By common consent none came inside me. When they could stand the tension no longer they got me to lay down in front of them and masturbate whilst they did the same, climaxing over my breasts and naked body. They all laughed and thanked me before I went to clean up.

It wasn't the end of the evening as I returned and we played cards, talked and drunk until much later. I wore the transparent negligee I was given in the Adult shop so they still had my body to enjoy.

There was still a bit of cuddling but no more sex, as Henry explained time and age had taken its toll, but they were thankful that the little blue pills allowed them to enjoy their youth once more. I left about 11 not worrying about my attire and flimsy nightdress being seen on the road, as I knew it would be deserted. Henry said he would bring over his handiwork the next day, so after a small night cap. I went to bed, where I slept like a log.

It was a bit later that I talked to Jon, he would be home in a week as they had sorted out the problem a bit earlier than expected. It was good news and I almost cried. We talked the usual stuff young people talk about; what we'd do first when he returned and the like. He had enjoyed the shots and videos from the boy's evening and asked me whether I had enjoyed it, to which I had answered that it had been fun, and it certainly entertained Henry and his friends.

Jon said he was pleased with that and couldn't wait to see me and enjoy me once more. To which I replied he always had me to himself, they just had my body. We talked some more stuff and of course we got a bit lovey-dovey.

It was lovely to see Jon once more and feel his strong arms around me as we hugged at the airport. It had seemed like ages since he left and we had heaps to catch up on. We both wanted to talk at once on the way home, but really we both wanted to rub our naked bodies together and fuck.

There must be a record for the fastest time from fully dressed to fully naked with a penis inside a cunt, I'm not sure we beat the record but I'm sure we came close. I don't think we needed the sex it was just the feel of ones loved one once more in one's arms. It was stunning.

We grabbed a couple of glasses of wine, got back into bed and exchanged our news. Jon said he had another session in China but it was not for a few months, which I was glad to hear. I talked about my session with Henry and his mates. Jon was interested to know what had gone on, and what I thought about it. I went over bits of the evening which fascinated Jon and I could feel his cock starting to harden again especially as I described being surrounded by 5 erect cocks all eager to be inside me. I teased him a bit more whilst running my fingers lightly over his cock. It was not long before it was rock hard again, one of the attributes of youth.

After, we talked a bit more about what I did with Henry and what Jon thought of me being fucked by other men, he replied with a smile that if I enjoyed it why not, it certainly hadn't affected my reaction to him. I also said I had a surprise for him, but he would have to wait until later. He was fascinated and tried to get more information from me, but I told him to go he had had enough fun for the moment. I told him I'd give him a special treat on Saturday afternoon if the weather was OK. That got him wondering.

I was lovely to have Jon back home again, I had forgotten the nice feel of having someone there when you wanted them and not just for sex. Our small talk filled in the hours as we returned to our usual routine. Jon invited Henry round for drinks on Friday night, where he inquired about is past life as a porno photographer. Henry was very open about it and said he was pleased we were as well. He described some amazing scenes he had shot in amazing places. He even hinted at a few celebrities from his time, who had started their film career with a cock up their cunt in front of him as he photographed them.

As he said it was a different time with a different morality. He seemed pleased that Jon was complementary about the films he had taken of the boy's night and thanked Jon for being so understanding. Jon said that it was fine and hoped there would be more, which surprised me.

He surprised me even further by suggesting Henry film us together, to which Henry smiled and said he be honored to if it was what we wanted. The two men looked at me and I thought about it for a moment and thought well why not.

Then an idea popped into my mind and I said that I was preparing something special for Jon on Saturday afternoon and maybe it would be good for Henry to come along. Oh, and what have you planned he asked me smiling, to which I replied, it's a surprise.

Saturday was lovely day the morning was warm without being too hot. Jon was keen for his weekend morning fuck but I said today he'd have to wait. I pottered about getting some food to take with us and when Jon went to get in some drinks, I nipped over to Henry's and explained what I wanted. He said fine, he'd be ready.

It was about 12.30 when we set off. The car had been packed and Henry had turned up with a small case which I put in the boot along with some picnic blankets. We drove out into the countryside enjoying the sights and smells of the country for about half an hour. We were lucky, in our town as there were extensive woods around us, providing wonderful places to enjoy a picnic. I knew of one a little way off the beaten track where a stream meandered over some rocks in a small glade. There was a gate that crossed the road that put a lot of people off going any further, I had discovered from a forester some time ago that it was just there to help keep the wild ponies in the wood. He said that it would be OK to go through as long as I remembered to keep it shut.

We parked the car and for the next half an hour set up our little picnic. I had brought some camp chairs and a table as I knew Henry was not too good on the floor. I was excited and I knew Jon was anticipating what I had planned. I suggested some drinks with a few nibbles before the surprise and then we'd eat our main food a bit later. Both men thought that would be fine and we cracked a bottle of light white wine Henry had brought along. We talked a little, but I could see both of them were eager to get started. The day was still warm so both Henry and Jon had stripped down to the bathers they were wearing underneath. I was wearing a top and shorts as I had something else in mind. When I thought the time had come I told them both to go down to the stream and I would meet them there. It was just out of sight from the car so it would allow me the time and opportunity I needed.

Jon and Henry were down by the small waterfall when I appeared. They looked up and Henry focused his video on me as I hopped towards them. Jon whooped as I approached, as I had on the bunny outfit Henry had bought. I was wearing ears, a collar and bow tie, cuffs, white suspenders and white stockings, shoes and nothing else.

The big ears flopped up and down as I came closer as did my naked ample breasts. The men laughed to see me approach imitating a rabbit pretending to clean my ears, then crouching down my legs wide apart my cunt visible as I scratched in the grass. I turned round and bent over the furry tail came into view between my buttocks, which prompted another laugh from Jon.

I told him if he wanted some bunny he would have to strip off and try to catch me. He needed no further encouragement and soon he was nude, his cock now erect, as he started to walk over. Over the next five minutes I dodged and ran as he came closer and closer as we played catch. It was wonderful.

Henry kept filming as we ran around until I beckoned them over to the rug I had set up. Jon came closer and I told him the bunny needed a carrot and opening my mouth he slid his cock inside. Henry caught every moment as we performed in the glade. I took my time knowing I could keep Jon hanging on until I was getting hot.

I knelt before him the furry tail catching the breeze and reaching down I pulled the butt plug out to reveal my slowly closing anus. He needed no further encouragement and after a couple of pushes his cock was inside my orifice. I knew he wouldn't last long as the novelty would drive him to an orgasm, so I rubbed my clit as he pounded into me until we both climaxed at the same time, our groans and grunts filling the glade.

I collapsed on the rug besides Jon and he kissed and thanked me. We turned to a smiling Henry and thanked Henry for filming it. As a memento of the occasion, he could not have wished for more. Henry smiled and said he was lucky and pleased to film us.

I jumped up and pulled Jon to his feet and we strolled down to the stream where after I stripped off my costume and we all cooled off in the small pool under the waterfall. It was wonderful enjoying this beautiful place with the man I loved and a good friend. After a while we went back to our table and chairs to grab a bite to eat and some more wine. I was completely naked as was Jon whilst Henry still kept on his trunks. After we finished we all lay back enjoying the sunshine dozing for a while enjoying the quiet and letting our bodies relax.

The clouds started to come over and we decided it was time to go. We packed up all the gear and feeling contented, left the beautiful place.

The summer was coming to a close and Jon had to get ready to return to China for a few weeks once more. We talked about our plans and how we would manage to pay our bills, the usual young couple stories. The money Jon made was good but more income would be fine. I said not to worry as something would come up.

I racked my brains for a treat to give Jon before he left and decided to give him something he had hinted at for ages but we had never taken it any further.

We invited Henry over on the Friday afternoon before Jon left for China. I smiled at Jon, hinting that I'd planned something to please him. Henry arrived and joined us as we sat in the garden chatting over drinks and some snacks. I decided to treat the men as so I wore my smallest bikini showing my curves to their appreciative eyes.

After an hour or so I winked at Henry who excused himself saying he just had a small job to do and would be back shortly. Jon and I talked for a while before I asked him if he had enjoyed fucking me up the arse in front of Henry whilst being filmed, to which he said it was amazing.

Good I replied as we have one more treat that afternoon. I told Jon to go down to the bottle shop for some more wine, but on the way back imagine my naked body waiting for him, my legs wide apart as I fingered my clit. He smiled as I reached over and whilst grasping his semi erect cock, told him when he returned I would expect him to get naked and hard and wait inside for me to call him.

He looked at me with an excited expression on his face and I could already feel his cock stiffening even more. He got up and left and I started to get ready as he would be about 20 minutes or so.

I heard the car return and after what I thought was enough time for Jon to strip off, called out to him to come into the garden. As Jon approached, I looked over my shoulder at his erect cock, and smiling, beckoned him. He was excited, more excited than I had seen him before. His cock was not just hard, it was throbbing to his heartbeat, the head purple and swollen.

He stared wide eyed at me as I knelt before him naked, spreading my buttocks with my hands, Henry under me, his cock fully inserted into my vagina up to his balls. I smiled at him as his gazed at my wantonness. My opened my cheeks revealed my oiled anal ring. He moved closer, much closer, his cock head rubbing against my buttocks. Taking it in his hand he pushed it harder against my arsehole, which stretched open as he forced the tip against my anal ring's resistance, and then the head was inside me. The shaft quickly followed.

I gasped as his body touched mine, his cock now hard up my rectum. After grasping my hips, his shaft reaming me, his balls bashing against Henry's cock, which also slid in and out of my cunt. Together we caressed each other, both men slowly fucking me as we moved closer and closer to orgasm, when I knew I couldn't hold out much longer and I knew from the feel of the men's cocks neither could they, with a collective gasp we all came at the same time. It was wonderful, something Jon had fantasied to me had finally come about.

The days went by, Jon and I were so impressed with the videos of our day in the woods, especially Jon, who loved seeing my tits bouncing about as he chased me. We have done a couple more sessions with Henry filming us. He is going to let another old friend know about me, with a chance for some more photography and of course money.

Since then, I had done many nights at the club, this time taking the action further than before, often letting men fuck me in the fantasy rooms.

The money was amazing, but apparently the men liked me or certainly liked fucking me. George had arranged several gang-bangs, one with eight men. I had previously asked Jon whether I should go ahead and he said why not, asking how much it was worth, whistling when he heard the sum.