Old Man seduces Young Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa looks at the bedside clock. "Is that the time, shit, I got get back before my husband gets home."

She gives me a passionate kiss on the lips before jumping out of bed and putting her costume back on.

"For an old man, you sure do have a lot of stamina." Alexa notes.

"Well if you wanna see some really stamina, you could stay and I'll show you." I reply.

"You know I can't. But I'll be back tomorrow for seconds." She says as she leaves the room.

The next morning, I'm woken up by a knock at the front door. When I answer it, there's Alexa wearing a black sports bra and some black tights. She walks right in and just as I close the door behind her, she kisses me, her tongue invading my mouth.

"Come on, we got a couple hours before my husband wakes up." She says grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the bedroom.

I have this whore in the palm of my hand.

***** Carl

The last few months have gone really well for me. I'm doing well at work, I'm getting along with the neighbours well and Alexa has seemed really happy recently.

The day after my Chicago trip, I went over to Vernon's and apologized for my threat. He apologized for what he said, and we both chalked it up to having a bit too much to drink. He says he understands Alexa's married and I won't catch him making anymore advances. And he's true to his word, he doesn't flirt with Alexa anymore, he doesn't even really look at her anymore.

If I had one complaint it's that Alexa and I have yet to have sex and it's getting close to a year now. It's mostly my fault as I work a lot of late hours.

I'm on another business trip in Dallas this time. I'm just about to head to bed when I get a strange email from Vernon with a video link.

I click on the video and it begins with Vernon looking in the mirror. He's clearly wearing his Peter Pan costume, so I figure it's a Halloween video or something. He probably documented the night and just forgot to send it to me. He walks over to my house. I see my wife walk down in a completely different costume then the one I saw. That's when I got a sinking feeling in my gut which was only confirmed when Vernon kisses my wife on the lips.

I watch as my wife and him drink, dance and flirt the night away. I'm praying for a miracle, that something stops them from doing the thing they both clearly want to.

When they begin to make out in Vernon's house, the video cuts off for a second. The camera changes to one in his bedroom. I will find out later he has them all over his house. I see Vernon walking in holding my wife in his arms.

I watch their whole session, it lasts for over an hour as he ravishes my wife in ways I never have. Vernon's cock is just as big as I remember and he knows how to use it. My wife squirts for him over and over again, something I've never made her do. I watch as she takes his dick up the ass, something I've always asked for but never received. And she just gives to him, no she asks him to do it. Watching my wife swallow his cum is just the cherry on top.

But the video wasn't done. No there was hours of footage of Alexa banging Vernon. I don't want to watch but I can't look away. He fucks her in the shower, the living room, the kitchen and the pool. He probably banged her in more places but just doesn't have video of that. I start to cry, the one person I was suppose to be able to trust betrayed me.

The rest of the trip, I'm just super depressed. I can't get the image out of my mind.

I don't say anything about it. I let Alexa keep having her affair. After all she done, I still loved her and will do anything to keep her, even if that means letting her bang a man almost 4 times her age.

I can't believe that my life has turned into, allowing an old man to bang my wife.