Old Men Like to Have Fun

Story Info
A masturbation obsession turns into group fun.
8.3k words
4.7
34.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed my cock through my underwear then pulled down the bed sheets. Memories of doing this fifty years earlier flashed through my mind. I had now done it hundreds of times during my life. As I continued to rub myself the pleasurable feeling I enjoyed so much was increasing.

I looked towards the bulge in my white briefs and watched. Thick cream began oozing through the white cotton as I rubbed my cock and enjoyed the pleasure. A moment later I pulled open my underwear. My cock was covered with cum. It looked wonderful. I slid my fingers through the warm slimy fluid then licked them. It was another perfect start to the day.

My name is Joe. I'm sixty-five, retired, and widowed. I love to masturbate! My wife passed away two years ago. I miss her badly but have no desire to begin a new relationship with any other woman. I have my hand for sexual pleasure and that's all I need.

My wife and I always enjoyed a satisfying sex life during our many years together but I was always well aware there are other means for that pleasure. Before getting married I had masturbated constantly. I truly enjoyed the pleasure I could get from my own hand.

During our years of marriage I never completely stopped masturbating. The frequency was much less than when I was younger but the pleasure was too good to ever stop. After losing my wife, I didn't have any problem in resuming my old routine to fulfill my sexual desires.

The one thing that has changed since my younger days is the easy access to a wide variety of pornographic materials on the internet. It didn't take long for me to discover all kinds of sexually stimulating material to get me aroused.

Since my wife's passing I have become addicted to porn. I spend hours each night online playing with my cock. I've had some of the best sex ever and it's all been with the courtesy of my own hand. Despite my age I usually cum multiple times during my play sessions. I love masturbating and can't seem to get enough.

At first my adventures into the world of internet porn were very vanilla. I watched video's of women masturbating or couples having sex. Occasionally I ventured to webcam sites for my entertainment. My preference was for mature big butt women showing their panties.

Over time I ventured into other types of porn. There probably wasn't a subject that I hadn't checked out.

The one thing I never expected was to get aroused by watching other men masturbate. Essentially I discovered that pleasure by accident.

When I watched videos of men and women having sex, I sometimes found myself paying more attention to the men. I didn't know why but I found myself looking at and getting aroused by a man with an excited cock.

One evening while I was exploring different porn sites, I watched a video of a man masturbating. He was older like myself. It took little time before my cock was erect. Before I had time to think about what I was doing I was stroking. It seemed crazy but there was no doubt my cock was as hard as it could possibly be.

I was watching another man beat his meat and I was doing the same. I couldn't stop. Seeing his expressions and hearing him getting more aroused as he neared his climax got me incredibly turned on. When I started thrusting my hips as I jerked my cock I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

The man was talking excitedly about shooting his load. He groaned loudly and a stream of cum shot on his big belly. I moaned at virtually the same time as a stream of my own cum began to squirt on my belly.

"Oh fuck yea!"

I kept jerking my cock and ejaculating as I watched the man in the video empty his thick creamy load on his belly. As the video finished, I leaned back in the chair and sighed. I had a thick creamy load on my belly too. It was one of the most intense masturbation sessions I'd ever experienced.

"My god, I just jerked off while watching another man masturbate. I can't believe how fucking hot that was!"

Over the next few hours I watched videos of men masturbating. My cock was hard the entire time and I came twice more. I was back at it the next day, jerking and cumming while watching men playing with their own cock.

After an intense few days watching videos of only men I ventured back to some of my other erotic porn pleasures with women. It didn't take long before I realized I was more turned on by looking at a hard cock rather than a juicy pussy.

I had been heterosexual my entire life and was surprised by my sudden infatuation with cocks. It would have surprised my late wife too. I can't imagine what she would think if she knew I was getting aroused by men.

Although watching men masturbate was my main interest I soon realized I got aroused by watching men sucking and fucking too. I was intrigued but dismissed the thought of ever doing either. It seemed to me that was only something a gay man would do and I certainly knew I wasn't gay.

It wasn't long after discovering that I liked watching men masturbate that I started visiting webcam sites again. The cams I viewed were now mature men rather than women.

Although I really got off watching videos it was ten times hotter watching live action. I loved knowing that I was watching a guy who was playing with his cock at that very moment.

After a few times watching I couldn't resist my desire to participate and have others watch me as well. I was extremely nervous the first time I turned on my webcam and exposed myself to whoever wanted to watch. The nervousness disappeared and turned to extreme arousal as soon as I received my first comment from someone.

It was the first time I ever had someone watching me play with myself. I hadn't even done that for my wife. It was so arousing that I only lasted about two minutes before I shot my load.

Watching others while being seen was great. For the next week I was on my webcam having fun every night. It got even better when I discovered private shows.

The pleasure of seeing and communicating with another man while we both masturbated was incredible. I had three regular jack-off buddies that I played with on webcam. One of them told me he had a friend that he got together with on a regular basis.

"Yep, if you think this is fun you need to actually do it in the presence of a buddy. I'll tell you, if you ever get the chance to beat your meat with another man, you'll never stop. I think it's better than sex with a woman."

After hearing that, I was anxious to find a bate buddy who lived somewhere near to me. I had heard of others having the experience when they were in their teens but I never had the desire then. At sixty-five years of age I was now obsessed by the thought of masturbating with a buddy.

I placed an ad on a "personals" website hoping to find someone with a similar desire who lived nearby. After a few weeks with no success I was frustrated.

As I tried to think of other ways to meet someone I remembered Craigslist. Even though there had been a crackdown on personal ads a few years earlier, I decided to look there anyway.

I accessed the Craigslist site for my city. As expected, the section for personal ads no longer existed. I did however find some discreet ads requesting friendship listed in other sections. One specific ad caught my attention.

"Male senior citizen looking for companionship and enjoying mutual interests together."

I wasn't certain but it seemed there was something more to the ad than was stated. I sent a carefully worded message to the poster in trying to determine what he was looking for.

The response I received was also carefully worded but it led me to believe that I had accurately read between the lines of the original post.

After another carefully worded message, the poster sent an e-mail address with his response.

"I think we both may have the same mutual interests. Contact me."

It only took one e-mail back and forth to determine we were looking for the same thing. I informed Chuck that I had never been with a man sexually but was interested in getting together for masturbation fun.

We made plans to meet at his house the following evening. I was nervous but anxious. I played with my cock that night as I fantasized about what we were going to do.

The butterflies in my stomach were enormous when I arrived at the address I was given. I was greeted by a man with graying hair. He was about the same height as myself and looked to be slightly heavier than my two hundred twenty pounds.

"I'm Joe. I assume you're Chuck?"

"Yep, that would be me. Glad to meet you Joe. Come on inside."

Chuck led me into the TV room.

"Have a seat there on the couch. Can I get you a beer or something to drink?"

"A beer would be great."

Chuck went into the kitchen and came back with two beers. For the next twenty minutes we talked about sports and some of our interests that weren't sexual. We both finished our beers and Chuck got two more from the refrigerator. As he sat back down he changed the topic of the conversation.

"So you've never jerked off with another man? How did you get interested in wanting to do that?"

"Well, I've always enjoyed masturbating. I mean, who doesn't? Nothing better than playing with your cock, right? After my wife died a few years ago I started getting into it more than ever. I spent a lot of time online. After playing with my cock on webcam with some guys I started thinking it would be fun to do it for real. I couldn't get the thought out of my mind and set out to find someone with the same desire."

"Well I've done it a number of times and love it. I agree, there's nothing better than playing with your cock except maybe when you do it with a buddy. That's why I had the ad posted. I'm always looking for new buddies. So what do you think, are you ready to get started?"

I had kind of a weird feeling and wasn't certain what to expect? It was kind of like my first time on the webcam. Once I had started it was great. I was certain this would be too.

"Um yeah, I guess so. Even though I've masturbated with men on webcam I'm a little nervous right now. So what's the best way to get started?"

"Watching some porn usually helps put me in the mood. What do you like to watch?"

"There's not much that I don't like."

"How about some older men masturbating with each other? That seems appropriate."

"Yep, that works for me."

Chuck turned on his big screen TV. He scrolled through a list of videos and picked one to watch.

My anticipation really started growing as Chuck stood up and began to undo his pants.

"It's probably best to strip down to your underwear and get comfortable. You don't want to have too much restriction."

I followed his lead and felt myself getting slightly aroused as I watched Chuck undress.

Chuck had a hairy chest and a big belly. I find both to be sexy. He was wearing traditional white underwear and I immediately noticed his bulge in them. Just looking at him was making my cock stiffen inside my grey colored underwear.

We both sat down and Chuck started the video. It didn't take long before I felt my cock getting harder. When I noticed Chuck had started massaging the bulge in his underwear I couldn't resist from doing the same.

I quickly became more interested in watching Chuck rather than the video. It didn't take long before he saw me looking towards him and smiled.

"I don't know about you but I'm ready to get my cock out and play with it."

Chuck stood up and pulled down his underwear. His thick seven inch erect cock popped out. He wrapped his hand around it and began to stroke himself.

"Oh god yes, I love getting a big boner and playing with it. Don't be shy Joe. Show me what's causing that bulge in your underwear."

I stood and slid my underwear down. My five inch erection was fully exposed. For the first time in my life I was standing in front of another man with a hard-on.

"Oh yea, I love seeing that nice pink meat. There's nothing sexier than an excited cock. Stroke it for me Joe."

As we both watched each other stroking our cocks I was incredibly aroused. My nervousness from earlier was gone.

"This is even better than I thought it would be. I love watching you play with that big cock of yours."

"Yep, look at us. Just a couple horny old guys standing here together playing with our cocks. It really is a great feeling and I totally enjoy it."

The video was still playing but Chuck and I were focused on watching each other.

"Oh god yes, now beat it for me Joe. Show me how you beat your meat when you're at home alone!"

I placed my fingers against the underside of my cock. I grinned at Chuck and began to slap it against my belly.

"It really turns me on to hear my meat slapping against my belly like this. I love it and do it all the time! I just never thought I would be doing it with another man watching me."

"Oh yea, I'm watching you buddy and I'm loving it. I love seeing how a man beats his own meat."

Chuck kept stroking his cock as he watched me. After a short time I had to take a break or I knew I would cream on my belly.

I stood there for a moment getting myself under control. Chuck also stopped. He then put his hands on his hips and began to thrust them.

"So what do you think of my excited penis Joe?"

"God, it looks sexy sticking out like that. Totally aroused and ready for pleasure."

"It's definitely more than ready. How about putting your hands on your hips too and letting me check out your excited pink meat."

I placed my hands on my hips to give Chuck an unobstructed view of my erection. I then began to thrust them in the same manner as he was doing.

"Oh yea, that's the way to show me your excited cock. God that looks sexy!"

Chuck moved closer until we were standing just a few feet apart.

"Now keep moving your hips and start rubbing your balls."

I did exactly what Chuck told me and he did the same.

"Oh god yes, this is so hot Chuck. This is really getting me turned on."

"Yea, I really like it too. I think it's hot watching a guy thrusting his excited penis."

After several seconds of watching each other thrust our cocks and rub our balls Chuck continued with more instructions.

"Now let's add some stroking to the pleasure but not too fast. Just slowly up and down your cock while you rub your balls and thrust your hips."

I could hardly contain my excitement as I followed Chuck's instructions and watched him doing the same. Pre-cum was visible in the slit of my excited cock and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Are you ready to enjoy a pleasure that you can't have when you're masturbating with a buddy on webcam?"

"Oh god yes, I'm so ready!"

"Alright, stop stroking and rubbing. Put both hands on your hips and thrust your cock as fast as you can!"

Chuck moved forward until our two cocks were rubbing against each others. Feeling and seeing his big penis rubbing mine was incredibly erotic.

As we both continued to rapidly thrust our hips I felt my cock twitching with excitement.

"Oh my god yes!"

I moaned with pleasure and watched a stream of cum spurt from my penis onto Chuck's cock.

Almost simultaneously I saw Chuck's cock twitching as he also began to ejaculate. We both were groaning from the pleasure as we watched our semen squirting onto each others cock.

The excitement was even better than I expected.

"Oh yea, that was absolutely much better than doing it on the webcam. I can't believe how turned on I got."

I stood there for a moment trying to compose myself. I was feeling a little awkward but also satisfied. Chuck sensed my feelings.

"Don't worry if you're feeling kind of weird. That's pretty normal and I fully understand. I was the same way the first few times. You'll get used to it."

"Yea, I'm sure I will. I certainly can't deny that I enjoyed it."

My cock was covered with cum, both Chuck's and mine. Chuck smiled.

"Nope, you can't. It's pretty obvious that we both enjoyed it."

As I laid in bed that night I masturbated while thinking about how much I had enjoyed myself that evening. After all those years of jerking off alone I realized that it was even more fun to do it with someone.

Over the next few days I was back into my normal masturbation routine while watching videos online. I kept thinking about how turned on I was looking at Chuck's excited hard cock while I played with mine.

I e-mailed him pictures of me masturbating and let him know I wanted to get together again. He sent me some pictures of himself with his response.

"I'm ready whenever you are. How about tomorrow evening at my place?. My cock is getting hard just thinking about it."

The next night I was back at Chuck's house. We drank a few beers and watched some porn. It didn't take long before we were both aroused and rubbing our cocks.

"Damn Chuck, I think I may even be more horny than I was the last time. How about doing a little strip tease for me? It's kind of a fantasy I have, to watch a man getting his excited cock out to play with it."

"Sure thing buddy. I'd love to."

Chuck stood facing me and began moving his hips as he slowly lifted his shirt up over his head. He pinched a nipple and rubbed his cock through his pants. He opened his belt and undid his pants then turned his back towards me.

After slowly lowering his pants and stepping out of them, Chuck was standing in his white briefs. He moved his butt all around while standing straight up then he bent over and did the same. All along I could tell he was rubbing his cock through his underwear.

Chuck straightened back up and slowly turned back around to face me. His underwear were bulging from his erection. I had been rubbing my cock through my pants as I watched him and could hardly contain my excitement any longer.

Chuck was looking at me as he slowly massaged his big boner through his underpants.

"It looks like you're enjoying the show. Now get your cock out and play with it while you watch the finale."

Chuck watched as I quickly removed my clothes. I sat back down and began stroking my excited penis.

"Oh yea, you really look hot playing with your cock for me."

"Watching you do that strip tease has got me so turned on. I can hardly control myself."

Chuck stood directly in front of where I was sitting. He kept rolling the waistband of his underwear down slightly and back-up then doing it again. a little further each time.

"Oh fuck, you're driving me crazy Chuck."

After about a half dozen times of almost taking his underwear down Chuck finally lowered them below his balls allowing his big thick erect cock to pop out. I moaned and stopped stroking to keep from shooting my load.

"Oh god your cock looks sexy. I love seeing that big shiny pink head. Stroke it and let me watch you masturbate."

Chuck began stroking up and down the full length of his thick shaft. I was stroking my cock again and pre-cum oozed from the slit.

Chuck took a step closer. His toes were nearly touching mine. He quit stroking and his cock was standing straight up directly in front of me. I looked up at him and he had a big smile on his face. I then looked at his erect penis.

Without any thought or hesitation I leaned forward and licked the pink head of Chuck's penis. He moaned with pleasure.

"Oh god yes Joe, lick it. Lick it like a big lollipop."

Chuck's words got me even more turned on. He put his hands on my shoulders as I licked all over the head of his cock. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I knew I wasn't gay yet I was licking a man's penis and enjoying it.

I had to stop stroking my own cock to keep from shooting my load as Chuck kept talking.

"Oh yea, that's it Joe. Lick my big lolly. Lick it all over and lick it good. That's the way buddies take care of each other."

For the next few minutes I ran my tongue all over Chuck's cock and balls. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever done.