Oldest Sister Falls Victim... Again

Story Info
Rachel plots revenge and pays the price!
2.9k words
4.07
6.2k
14
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 08/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember the day vividly. My sister Rachel, who was forced into incest by our sister Carrie, had just finished riding me and draining my cock. She slumped off me and got up to get dressed. I took in every square inch of her body. I had just cum in buckets but seeing her naked body gave me a boner yet again. She saw it out of the corner of her eye. She thought twice about it but we both knew what would come next. She approached me and lovingly took my cum crusted cock into her mouth and gave me my second toe curling orgasm of the day. After that, she finished getting dressed and told me that she would see me tomorrow. But tomorrow turned into nearly an entire year.

Rachel wasn't proud of herself. The physical attraction and lust were an addiction and she couldn't help it. Being forced to fuck her baby brother left her broken. But what broke her even more was how much she needed and wanted it. The anguish and mental strain became evident with the weight gain and addiction to antidepressants. Long gone were the days of the yoga instructor and PTA mom.

The next day for whatever reason, staring at herself in the mirror and seeing her belly cascade over her underwear and her tits explode out of her bra, Rachel had enough. She was determined. Determined to avoid me. Avoid Carrie. And to take her life back.

Taking her life back meant a nearly year long avoidance of her siblings. It wasn't easy. And when the holidays came and went, and birthdays weren't acknowledged, it raised a lot of eyebrows. But Rachel didn't care. She always prided herself on being a bad bitch and she was going to get back to that place.

Instead of fucking her baby brother and letting her little sister eat her pussy, her efforts focused on the gym. She worked out for months straight, like a maniac. Cardio. Weightlifting. Aerobics. She was a master class of fitness. And the results were becoming apparent. After nearly a year of starving herself and working herself to the brink of exhaustion, the belly was gone. In its place was the beginning outlines of a six pack stomach. Her tits, which remained at a 34D had less flab. Her arms were toned and sculpted.

Rachel was back, or so she thought. She knew what she needed to do in order to fully take back her life. She needed to confront our sister Carrie and dominate her in ways that Carrie couldn't imagine. As for me, well, Rachel was never seeking revenge against me. She never held me responsible for her incest rape and truth be told, she knew that after months of fucking her, I genuinely loved her. I was safe from her wrath. Carrie wasn't.

Rachel didn't have a very complicated plan. She felt like she was in the best shape of her life and having seen Carrie from afar, she was uber confident that her little sister would be no match. She packed a bag. A large strap on dildo that she purchased online. Chloroform. A rag. And handcuffs. She was ready. She felt a calmness come over her the night before she was going to execute her plan. She was about to be the baddest bitch yet again.

Rachel strode up to Carrie's house holding her bag. Rage was flowing through her entire body. She had waited for this day for over a year. Payback is a bitch and Carrie was going to find that out.

Upon opening the door, Carrie was surprised to see Rachel. Rachel took it all in. There was her little sister. Hair in a bun. A tight Tshirt with ample cleavage and skin tight yoga pants. It was Carrie's staple outfit.

Carrie, never one to show any fear or surprise, kept her composure. 'Oh my god, Rachel. I thought you left the country, ha. Where have you been? No calls or texts? Legitimately, we were worried, sis.'

Rachel smirked and replied, 'Oh, right. You were worried. You weren't worried about forcing me to fuck our brother. You weren't worried when you treated my pussy like a fucking ice cream cone. You were worried? Find it hard to believe.' With that, Rachel nudged her way inside and for the first time, she noticed that Carrie looked slightly intimidated.

Carrie may have looked intimidated on the outside but on the inside, she was unfazed and calculating. If her bitch of an older sister wanted a confrontation, Carrie would oblige.

Carrie responded with, 'Well, if it's any consolation, I treated your pussy like an ice cream cone because it tasted really good. No harm in that.'

Rachel's biggest downfall in life had been a vicious temper. It constantly got the best of her. And it happened again. Hearing that snarky comment sent her into a blind rage. With her back to Carrie, Rachel swung around and with a year's worth of frustration, she uncorked a right hook but Carrie, either sensing it was coming or just pure dumb luck, sidestepped it. Rachel's momentum caused her to stumble and drop her bag. It was the opening Carrie needed.

Carrie scooped up the bag before Rachel knew what was happening. She looked at Rachel with wide eyes, 'What the fuck, sis. Seriously? A strap on and handcuffs. What were you going to do? Rape me?'

Rachel's confidence started to wane but she tried to stay calm and composed. She replied, 'No. Not rape you. I was going to do to you what you did to me. It wouldn't be rape. It would be justice, you fucking bitch.'

Carrie was slightly alarmed but also amused. She could tell her sister was in great shape. Carrie to her credit was in decent shape but nothing like Rachel. But Carrie also knew that Rachel was broken. You don't suddenly recover from becoming your brother's fuck toy. With that, Carrie offered the bag back to Rachel. The older sister let her guard down and reached for the bag. As she did, she was greeted with not one but two knees to her midsection and crotch.

All that working out didn't prepare Rachel for the crushing blows. She immediately gasped for air and found herself struggling to stand upright. Carrie held her sister up and gently guided her to the floor whispering while she did, 'It is okay, sis. Time for some fun.'

Rachel was on her back and Carrie was straddling her. Rachel tried to buck her off but she couldn't. Her frustration mounted. Months of working out and she was helpless. Carrie chuckled, 'Sis. Seriously. Hire a better trainer or something.'

With Rachel exerting more and more energy trying to get free, Carrie was able to pin her sister's arms over head with one arm and with her other hand, she slowly made her way to her sister's crotch.

Carrie taunted her, 'Ah, here it is sis. The ice cream cone. Let me see how it's doing.' She gently massaged her sister's crotch over her pants. Carrie was gentle and loving with the touch. She'd give her sister every opportunity to escape. It would make it that much sweeter when she didn't.

The rubbing was sensual and Rachel couldn't muster any resistance. As Carrie cooed and whispered, Rachel spread her legs father apart. She could feel her juices starting to flow. Her breathing picked up. Carrie looked down at her older sister, 'Do not worry, Rachel. I'm going to make you feel so good.'

Rachel shook her head no and again tried to buck Carrie off. Rachel cried out, 'Get off of me you maniac. Let me fucking go before I kill you.'

Carrie laughed and replied with, 'Ok, ok. I'll get off you.' She slid off her sister but before Rachel knew what was happening, Carrie was pulling off her pants.

Rachel was never one to shave her pussy and that didn't change even with all the personal transformation. Stripped down to her black panties, her pubic hair was a tangled mess. Carrie commented to her sister, 'Sis, really. If you need help waxing, I can help you. It's s little unbecoming to have such a hairy pussy.'

Rachel wasn't responding. She was terrified. Terrified of what came next. She hated herself. Hated herself for not running or fighting back. She just laid there, wide eyed.

Carrie continued, 'Sis, nothing to say? Well, I won't ask anymore questions. I'm just going to give you what you came here for, okay?' With that Carrie pulled away her sister's panties, and started to gently massage Rachel's clit. It was slow, gentle and rhythmic. It was as sensual as Rachel ever felt. Instead of resisting, she tossed her head back and spread her legs further apart. She began to grind her vagina on her sister's finger. Before long, Rachel was sopping wet. Carrie had one, two, three and finally four fingers embedded in her older sister's pussy. Working her fingers in and out like a pro, Carrie could feel her sister's wetness. She saw her breathing pick up and her back arching. Carrie herself was getting wet and she could feel her nipples hardening. It was so fucking hot.

Carrie was going to see this through. Lust and passion had taken over. She cooed at her older sister, 'mmmmmm, yeah. Mmmmm. Feel good, sis? Yeah, I think it does. I think that big pussy is going to squirt for me. Be a good girl and squirt for me. Squirt for me.'

It was all too much for Rachel. Her body betrayed her and when her sister removed her hand from her pussy, almost on command, Rachel squirted. Everywhere. It was as intense of an orgasm as she ever had.

Carrie wasn't done. She didn't even realize it but she was now rubbing her own vagina. She had never been so horny. She continued to taunt her sister, 'yeah! Good girl. Good squirt, sis. Just want I wanted. Now, let me eat that big hairy pussy.' Carrie knelt between her sister's legs. Her crotch smelled of sex and her pubic hair was a matted mess. Didn't matter to Carrie. She dove right in. Munched on Rachel's pussy like a hungry beaver. Carried cooed and groaned and groaned as she got deeper and deeper into Rachel's vagina.

Rachel was done for. She spread her legs further apart and reached for Carrie's head, forcing her deeper and deeper into her crotch. Her juices were running down under her ass crack. The carpet she was laying on was becoming visibly wet. Rachel's breathing picked up, her tits heaving up and down. Finally she let out a huge gasp and again squirted. This time, all over her sister's face. Tears started to stream down her face. She couldn't believe this. Everything she tried to accomplish over the last year was gone. Her younger sister again physically destroyed her. She wanted to die.

Carrie on the other hand was just getting started. She stood up and continued to taunt her sister. 'Oh, my goodness! Rachel! Haha, you must have enjoyed that, huh? What happened to kicking my ass and getting revenge? What happened to that, sis? Tell me what happened?'

Rachel didn't move or speak. Carrie took her off her own pants, her underwear were soaked. She had never been more aroused. She took her shirt and bra off, letting her 34DD tits hang free, and boy did those things hang. She perched herself over Rachel's face and slowly lowered herself onto her sister's face. Carrie shook with pleasure as she sat on Rachel's face. She commanded her sister, 'Eat me, bitch. Make me cum like the stupid slut that you are.' Carrie closed her eyes and grinded her pussy and fat ass on Rachel's face. Rachel offered no resistance. She wasn't sure if she was afraid of Carrie or maybe she really was a stupid slut. Either way, she greedily started to slurp on Carrie's vagina. As Rachel's tongue picked up the pace, so did Carrie's grinding. She picked up her right tit and brought it to her mouth, sucking on it like a baby. Just a few moments later, Carrie came all over Rachel's face. Carrie called out, 'Oh my fucking God!'.

Carrie slumped off her sister. Her body tingling. She laid in the floor, exhausted, her hand rubbing her vagina and fondling her nipples. She closed her eyes and licked her lips. Satisfied and content.

Rachel saw her opening. She initially thought about escaping but her temper again got the better of her. She was mortified. Humiliated and defeated again by her younger sister. She grabbed for the strap on that laid on the floor. She desperately tried to get it on but her hands were trembling and her pants still down around her ankles, she fell to floor, startling Carrie.

Carrie looked at her sister and snapped back to reality. 'Rachel! What were you trying to do? You wanted to fuck me? Is that it? No, no, no. You're the one that is going to get fucked.'

With that, Carrie dragged her sister to her feet by her hair, got behind her and put her in a choke hold. A moment of blind rage overcame Carrie as she thought about what her sister intended to do to her. Carrie squeezed with all her might and began to whisper in Rachel's ear, 'See, sis. I could literally kill you with my bare hands. You're not shit. You were never shit. How's it feel you fucking cunt?' Carrie squeezed even more. Rachel couldn't escape or even move. The life was being choked out of her. Despite all the working out and weight loss, she was utterly dominated. She thought of her husband and son. She thought of the shame and humiliation. Her eyes began to roll to the back of head as she gagged and choked. She was just about to pass out when Carrie released the hold.

Rachel collapsed in a heap. She was crying, pleading with Carrie to let her go. Carrie didn't say a word. She methodically took off the rest of Rachel's clothes, licking her lips when she got to her older sister's big tits. Carrie lowered her hair and began to suck in Rachel's tits, paying extra special attention to her large nipples and areolas. Rachel didn't dare move. She was terrified and truth be told, she loved how Carrie sucked on her tits. It felt so good.

Carrie finished her assault on Rachel's tits and reached for the strap on. She put it on while Rachel looked on in fear. Carrie grabbed her sister's legs and pried them apart revealing that hairy and wet crotch. With one plunge, the dildo was buried deep into Rachel's vagina. The force of it caused her to gasp and her eyes momentarily criss crossed. Carrie started fucking her. Hard. She grabbed hold of Rachel's tits. Thrusting that dildo in and out of Rachel's vagina. You could the dildo sloshing in her juices. Carrie was grunting and moaning, q mix of lust and anger. Rachel was also moaning but it was only pleasure. No one had fucked her like this. No boyfriend. Nor her husband. Nor me. She was being destroyed and she loved it. She needed it. As Rachel was nearing another orgasm, Carrie pulled the entire length of the dildo out of Rachel's twat. Rachel looked up and pleaded, 'Please, Carrie. Please! Finish me, please.' With that, Carrie ferociously plunged the dildo back into her sister's body. The air gushed from Rachel's body and she quivered with the most intense orgasm she ever had. Rachel called out, 'Oh god, yes! Yes! Uh, uh, yesss.' The pleasure was so intense that it caused Rachel to lose consciousness.

Carrie experienced her own orgasm and collapsed onto her sister. Their fat tits pressed up against each other. Carrie took Rachel's face and started to passionately kiss her. The kissing brought Rachel back to consciousness. Their tongues darting in and out. Rachel eagerly kissed Carrie back. Carrie's hand made its way down to Rachel's pussy. After a few moments, Carrie's entire fist was lodged into her sister's wet, fat and hairy pussy. Rachel closed her eyes and grinded on her sister's hand. Another orgasm coming up.

When Carrie was done with the assault on Rachel's pussy, she started to clean herself up and get dressed. Rachel was too exhausted and broken to move. Carrie looked at her and chuckled, 'Ha, well, sis. An A for effort but I think we know who the baddest bitch is, don't we?' Rachel could only muster a nod as she drifted off to sleep.

Carrie pulled out her cellphone and found her nephew's number. She called. 'Hey, Josh. It's Aunt Carrie. I'm good! I know! It's been so long and I feel awful about it. Look, can you do ke favor? Could you come here to my house? I need a favor. I promise, it will be worth it. Ok, thanks. See you in a few.'

Carrie cackled, a maniacal laugh. She looked at her sister, still sleeping and said to her, 'So, I've fucked you. Our brother fucked you. And, now, that bitch of a son is going to fuck you.' Carrie unlocked the door and waited.

Up next, Rachel's son takes her pussy!