Olga in the Village Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Masha's eyes widened as she saw Olga reach into the cucumber patch for a thick, long fruit. Olga's face was flushed pink, the hair around her cheeks plastered with sweat.

"Oohhh...this is something I really like doing," Olga panted as she brought the cucumber closer to her pussy. She almost lost it as it rested against her opening, but she held back for Masha's sake. "This is how I put it in...ahhhnn..."

Masha watched in awe as Olga's pussy sucked up the thick fruit. She couldn't even imagine taking something so big into her pussy, but at the same time, it looked so heavenly. The pressure seemed delicious and transformative.

"Oh, god," Olga whined as the cucumber entered her. It was quite thick and it had been a few days since she had used one. She struggled to adapt to its incredible girth. "It's, it's kind of tough at first, but when you get going"—-Olga was suddenly hit with a building orgasm—-"AH! it feels so good!"

Olga's pussy convulsed frantically around the cucumber. She impaled herself with it even deeper, desperately trying to prolong her orgasm.

Olga cried out with relief as she continued to orgasm. Slowly, she began to draw the cucumber out of her pussy. Her body rocked with shivers of pleasure as it left her. Masha could see that her hole was gaping and dripping slick. She was astonished that she could be so aroused by one of her female friends.

"Do you think you'll be ready for Nikolai now? Or should we practice some more?" Olga grinned.


12