Olivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we overlooked here?" she asked. I didn't answer and she slid the straps of her bra down each arm anyway.

As Liv struggled to get out of her leggings, I quickly pulled my top over my head, undid my belt, kicked off my shoes, slid out of my trousers and removed my socks and underpants. My erection ached for penetration. Liv turned to rest against the window sill and offered up her backside to me. I reached under her with my left hand to find her wetness, then guided my cock to that spot with my right.

"God, that feels so good again, I've missed you."

"Me too, babe."

If we were overlooked then someone was getting top-notch free porn for the next 20 minutes as Liv squeezed her boobs and made delicious sexface, as I could see reflected in the mirror. Her sounds of pleasure were different than on previous occasions. More coquettish, squeals and simpers but nothing approaching orgasmic. Once I'd shot my load, she raced over to the bed and reclined.

"I don't want to spill this load back out again. Not without playing with it first. Come and watch!"

I joined her on my king sized bed as she started to trace the rim of her pussy. I placed my left hand on her left thigh.

"I've got this! Fingering's still out for now."

"That's cool! I'll just watch then."

Liv was teasing out her clitoris and her groaning and moaning was far in excess of anything she'd mustered while we fucked. Her cunt was sopping wet and she would alternate between slipping one or two fingers inside her and tweaking her stiff little lady-boner, to remind her that she was there. My hand still on her thigh I could feel the mounting tension and vibrations as she rose to her climax. She hadn't asked for a towel so my semen and her natural lubrication combined oozed out onto my duvet cover.

"I'll have that drink now then, lover!"

I fixed our cocktails in the nude and brought them over, kissing Liv on the lips before I passed the tumbler to her.

After she'd taken a long sip, she said,

"I'm all yours tonight till my 10am lecture tomorrow but then I'm out with the girls in town tomorrow evening."

"OK, you know where I am."

We watched some TV, drank a little more and then got back in my bed with the intention of some sleep once we'd fucked again, the way she demanded. Frequently, one or other of us would rouse from our sleep and this would result in 2 further fucks in semi-conscious state and wet patches on my sheets.

*

I pressed the mic button on the intercom.

"Hi, Liv. Come on up and shut the door behind you."

I heard her stumble up a few steps and swear before I'd got my front door open. Giggling and smiling she stumbled again and liquid spilled from the bottle of alcopop and she said something incoherent.

"Careful, babe. D'yer need me to come down and help you up?"

"Naw, sh'sh awwite, kun mannidge. HIYA BABE!!!, pleeshed ter shee mi?"

I reached out and grabbed her arm as soon as I could just to be sure I got her inside safely. It was 2:15 am, I'd been asleep when I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'm really glad you're here now, Liv but you shouldn't leave your mates."

"OK, 'Dad'"

"You're drunk, now, let's talk in the morning. Do you want a tea or a coffee or water?"

"You know what I came for, give me that dick!"

She stooped towards the belt of my dressing gown and pulled out my cock which was understandably erect, even though I had no intention of sex with her in that state. However, her sweet lips were on the tip of my manhood. She said I would not be getting or giving any foreplay until she'd received 10 ejaculations in the traditional orifice. A less honourable man may have taken advantage but how to discourage her at this tender breakthrough moment in our relationship. As the young lady attempted to pleasure me with her mouth, she gagged, pulled off and vomited on my floorboards. She seemed distraught as she apologised in tears.

"I was telling the girls all about you and I needed to see you. Now I've ruined it, I'm sorry!"

"Don't worry about it, Liv. I'll get some kitchen roll and the mop, you clean yourself up and get ready for bed."

I quite quickly returned to a flaccid state as I tended to my emergency housework. I waited for Liv to leave the bathroom and led her through to my room. I'd changed the spunk-stained sheets which seemed to impress,

"Aww, you've changed the sheets, a lovely fresh bed."

"You make yourself comfortable, I'll just go for a piss."

I returned to a scene from Sleeping Beauty, though I decided I'd delay my move to awaken the Princess.

*

Indeed, in a strange reversal of the fairy tale it was myself that was awaken from my slumber by the Princess's kiss, planted squarely and fairly on my thigh. Another on the other thigh and then a tongue lashing out in the direction of my testicles. What started as a kiss on my larger right one turned into a gobbling and my old boy sprung to attention. She seemed to be french-kissing one of my bollocks. Christ, it was wonderful. She then proceeded to lick my shaft, working her way up until she was back at the point she had been 7 hours earlier.

"Morning, sweetheart." were my first words.

"M'cahn dalk ride nah"

"I'm not one to complain but I didn't think this was in your plan for me, yet?"

"I don't mind.. MWAH... giving the little old fella... SLURP... some help getting up for work in the morning."

A last lick up my now fully erect, throbbing member and she pushed the duvet back over her head, shuffled on her knees either side of my legs and lowered her arse into position around the general area of my genitals. My cock did that twitching thing when it aches for a point of entry ( I cared not which! ) but the one it found was the warm, damp outer labia that adorned the entrance to the furnace of desire. I slid awkwardly into place and pushed along the welcoming folds of Liv's sex organs. She was looking directly into my eyes and smiling beautifully as she rode my cock and said,

"Thank you, darling. Thank you for being so understanding. I can be a silly girl sometimes. I hope we're back on track again. I hope we can get over my immaturity."

"You're helping. Just keep this up and I'm sure I'll get over it."

That fuck was amazing, we did not change position until she had spread a huge, pent-up load of my seedless jam all over her muffin. She quickly dismounted and started her usual post-coital cunt massage procedure to ensure her own belated orgasm. She appeared blissful and the screams of "God", "Yes", "Grrrraahhh!!" signalled her climax.

Olivia showered and I passed her a pair of my joggers and sweatshirt which she wore without underwear while we ate breakfast and drove back to her hall of residence.

"I'll need to change before we drive over to Westheath."

I'd offered to drop her at her parents for the afternoon. I'd pick her up again at 7 for another date. I could do the drop surreptitiously enough but was feeling nervous about picking her up later with the prying eyes and suspicious minds of her family members.

Naturally, right now, sitting on her bed as this beauty peeled off my sweatshirt in front of me, I had to feel her embrace again. I rose to stand. I groped as we kissed and she kicked off the high heels she'd carried up my stairs the night before and donned again this morning for her walk of shame to my car. I slipped my hand into my jogging pants, first fondling those ample butt cheeks, then working my way round to the haven, shaven of course as seems to be the fashion these days. Being permitted to slip a finger between the lips was a rare treat and it yielded results straightaway, I felt her wetness and heard her moan. I turned her around and whipped my dick out of my jeans, I bent her over her bed and looked down at my target. We locked in intercourse quickly and I thrust brusquely and uncaringly into the girl's juicy cunt.

"I cant wait for our date tonight" I told her as I fucked her with mounting ferocity.

"Yes, a few hours with no sex, romantic atmosphere and a little booze should make us really horny for each other."

"I think I'm going to cum already, are you OK with that?"

"You know the rules, aim for a different spot, I want to be thoroughly saturated with your man juice."

God, the girls excessive chat during sex was actually a real turn-on and I happily released four or five spurts of my semen n her hot snatch. This time she didn't finish herself off, choosing instead to grab her large towel, slip on her gown and walk down the hall to the bathroom.

"Make yourself comfortable, lover."

It was an opportunity to snoop a little, see what insights into her life the tiny room held. Photos of loved ones, family and friends. A particularly alluring one of the 4 Flannery girls, probably just last summer, before Liv came to Uni. Pics of Mam and Dad, nieces, nephews, one of most of the group I'd seen that first night in the Wheatsheaf. None of the jockeys that were there before me, thank Christ, I'd look like one of their dads. The textbooks told me that she was studying Sociology, she'd never cared to mention this yet, no biggie. Bowls, boxes and other containers on every available surface, some containing potpourri, some various items of hair management or decoration items, others stationery items and one on the dresser condoms. Ouch, that felt painful. Other men had savoured the delights that her body offered and more would when I no longer would be in that desirable position. Think positively.

Wearing just the bath sheet, Liv burst through the door and flashed me before it closed behind her. She dried herself and dressed over the next 20 minutes or so and it was one brief period of my life that willl never desert me. Sitting at her dressing table with her dress on but unzipped she took a further 7 or 8 minutes to titivate her face and hair before asking me to zip her up. She added various items of jewelry, selected and stepped into one of her many pairs of heels and then she was done.

In the car en-route to her family's home, I told her

"I'll get myself ready once I've dropped you, I'm twiddling my thumbs for the next 7 hours."

Then as we arrived,

"Have a good lunch with the family and I'll pick you up here at 7."

*

Saturday night in Westheath can be a bit sleepy, much livelier back in the nearby student town but while we were on the outskirts I thought, "why not go into the city?".

Liv was up for it, so we parked up near the cathedral and strode out into the early summer, early evening warmth. We opted for a Tex-Mex cantina type place and had a great meal, followed by a couple of trendy bars before I suggested we went back to my place where we could catch last orders or even hit one of the clubs if she was up for that.

"A nightcap or two in The Three Tuns would be lovely, then back to yours. I've had enough of clubs for now."

We walked back hand-in-hand to my flat after I'd had a couple of pints and she a couple more vodkas. We picked up her overnight bag from my car and entered. After our nighttime bathroom procedures, we undressed together and got into bed. No passionate wrestling off of garments or groping or sex outside the conjugal bed. We were going to bed together - for the first time. So, there would inevitably be some kind of foreplay, even if I did have to settle for vaginal penetration as my spunk's destination. So, laying next to each other, smooching, I can tell you that I was in my element. Hands free to roam wherever I pleased and that was just about everywhere. I spent the longest time so far pleasuring her pussy with the fingers of my right hand before raising myself up and offering my stiff cock to her. She was not relenting, gesturing for me to put it in the designated place. No words exchanged but I knew what I had to do. She was ready and eager and the sex was tender and loving. It was slow and sensual and I did hold off. We writhed around and swapped positions and we built slowly to a sensational climax, I think, genuinely, for both of us.

In the night, as we slept, there came a point where we woke briefly and whether overpowered by pheromones or something our libidos exceeded our somnolence and the result was another 'did we or didn't we?' type fuck ( or dream ). But I hoped it counted as that was the magical number ten.

*

Next morning, things were a bit cooler. She was awake before me and had found everything in my kitchen necessary to make tea for us both. She sat on the bed and spoke to me about lunch with her family, their probing questions about her love life, what was going on with key members of the clan. Lots of them. She wore my gown and I was still naked under the duvet.

"We did it in the night again, didn't we? I felt the wet patch under my thigh. I guess you'll be wanting your reward for completing the mission I set you?"

I said nothing but my smile told her all she needed to know. Morning glory and a willing accomplice are a truly wonderful combination. Liv pulled back the duvet to reveal my boner.

"Morning, little Johnny."

I had low expectations of the oral skills of one so young and based on my experience with her in the early hours of Saturday morning. She kissed my lips as she pulled off my robe to reveal her sensational, voluptuous, teenaged body. Liv kissed my neck, then trailed her lips down to my chest, planting kisses before she arrived at my right nipple. She licked and flicked at it before sucking it briefly. As she slithered further down my body, the sensation of her breasts rubbing increasingly sensitive parts of my body manifested itself in ever stiffer erection of my penis. Eventually she settled them on my thighs, looked up into my eyes and started to lick up the shaft of my manhood. her tongue reached my tip and I could see a strand of precum attach itself to her before it disappeared as she opened up and took the whole of my head in her beautiful mouth. She took her time to gradually take in more and more of my cock, avoiding previous undesirable gag incidents. She lifted away, depriving me of the contact with those fantastic tits but compensating by cupping my bollocks as she adjusted her position to be able to slide further down my knob. She was fully deep-throating me now and it was out of this world.

"Oh, Liv, that's so fucking good!"

I didn't want to know how she'd acquired this level of skill so quickly. I'd had fantastic head from 50 year old divorcees I'd fucked but this babe was on a par already at her tender age. I'd like to flatter myself that it was several minutes before she was spitting my load back down my shaft. She must've swallowed some of my issue but the majority of it was now being absorbed by the abundance of pubic hair surrounding my testicles and groin.

"You're the best, Liv. That's quite some skill."

"G'won gizh a kish." She still had a gobful of my cum which she smothered over my tightly shut lips.

After I finished in the bathroom we got dressed and walked out into the town centre to get some breakfast.

*

Sunday was the day I visited my parents back in Westheath, so I suggested if she wanted, I could drop her at her parents again seeing as I was driving there anyway. She agreed but I asked her to walk round to my mum and dad's place for the journey back. It was great to catch up with my parents. I got a few texts from Liv during the afternoon, mostly what she wanted from me once we were back at mine. At one point I replied,

"Steady on, you've got school in the morning!"

The next text I received said,

"I'm walking round to your parents' place now. I've no knickers on!"

I said my goodbyes to the old folks and went out to my car. 50 metres away the girl of my dreams strode along the pavement and as she got nearer she quickly lifted her skirt to confirm her text message was no lie.

I reached my car first and held the door open for Liv. She smiled and sat and waited for me to get into the driving seat.

"I wanna do it outside!" she declared.

The scenic route back to our town passed through a forest and I knew from mountain biking in the area that there was a lovely glade a short walk away from a Forestry Commission road. No other vehicles around and no signs of ramblers or cyclists, thank fuck. As I parked up I felt my dick stiffen

"Come on, Liv, I know just the place."

Liv was clearly excited and possibly a little nervous. We held hands as we walked through the pine trees to the clearing. Next to the stream there was a small tool shed. This would afford us some privacy and provide something for Liv to lean against. We strode towards it without speaking. I pushed her against the wood panels and we started french kissing. Liv pulled my shirt out of my trousers, I stopped her and unbuttoned it myself. She took the opportunity to lift her own jumper over her head and remove her bra. I unfastened my trousers and let them fall to my feet. Liv lowered herself towards my achingly stiff member. She kissed the tip, then opened wider to accept the head, she bobbed several times depositing saliva and precum along its length.

"You're ready now!" she proclaimed. "Fuck me!"

Face to face, I was able to easily slot my meat, under her skirt, into the conventional orifice. Liv wrapped her legs around me and I lifted her and fucked away to my heart's content. We were both loving it. I knew this because Liv is a prolific talker during sex and she never keeps me guessing as to how she's feeling. I'd have happily pumped away until my climax but it was Liv who suggested I fuck her doggystyle. My cock slipped and slid in the general area of her sopping wet undercarriage. I felt it slide into her cunt once and gave her a few lengths before it slipped out again. Attempting re-entry I briefly prodded the girl's anus. I'd recalled that this was one of the options for our lovemaking after my mission was complete.

"Oh, darling, that would be interesting!"

Liv leant forward and offered up her arse. The backflap of her skirt lifted away from her buttocks I was able to see my target now. I positioned my feet either side of her legs and handled my manhood into the starfish. I pushed and met resistance, withdrew a little then pushed again. Eventually, she yielded and I had a couple if inches inside her.

"Oh, Christ, that's tight!"

"You're telling me!"

Once I was able to get my full length, plum-deep inside her I could get up a rhythm.

Liv was moaning and occasionally yelping which made me feel bad but I could not stop now. Her noises gradually returned to the more typical cursing, grunting and whimpering I associated with her pleasure. I shot my load within a few minutes after first penetration. I laughed.

"Are you OK? Was that OK for you?"

"Fucking great, you dirty bastard. You took my virginity. I think I liked it."

We kissed and dressed and walked back to the car. In the passenger seat, Liv lifted her skirt again and put her feet up on the dashboard.

"Ooh, look" she said as the brown tinged gloop of my deposit worked its way back out of her onto the black leather of my carseats. "got any tissues, wetwipes?" I passed her both and she cleaned up and put the bundle in the door compartment.

"Home then?"

"I think so, I wouldn't feel right going for a drink in this state." she said.

*

The next few days Liv and I were separated only by our work and studying commitments. I was now permitted to give her cunnilingus. I got very familiar with that wonderful pussy. We never repeated the anal in the comfort of my flat but we sixtynined, I smothered her face in my cum, I saw the pearls of my spunk bead on the taut young skin of her enormous feeders, she spat, swallowed and fed me my own jizz, all in addition to the regular babymaking practice. You may have noticed that at no point in my relationship with this young woman had I been cool, and certainly not clever but what I said one Sunday morning in my bed probably turned out to be the most stupid thing I had ever said.