Olivia in 9B

Story Info
Jake ravishes a beautiful stranger on an elevator.
2k words
4.4
25.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onyx_22
onyx_22
7 Followers

Jake knew he wanted her the first time he saw her. She must have just moved into the building, as he had never seen her before. He knew that he certainly would have noticed.

She had yelled to him to stop the elevator as it was closing, and he held it open for her. She was carrying a bag of groceries, and her substantial chest was heaving heavily from the exertion. The buttons on her blouse were coming undone, and he could see her full cleavage falling and rising with each breath.

She had turned and smiled at him, giving him a breathy "thanks." She was a knockout, with waist length dark chestnut hair, eyes the color of the most brilliant sapphires, and a gorgeous smile that lit up her whole perfect face. She was tiny too, maybe only about 5'1 or so, which made her voluptuous curves even more noticeable.

Jake instantly became aroused at the sight of her, and he struggled to hide it. She didn't say anything else throughout, and when the elevator stopped on the 9th floor she got out, thanking him again. He only nodded, speechless, but secretly hoping he'd see her again.

Thankful for his luck, Jake did. Several weeks had gone by since their first encounter, and he had been caught on the elevator with her half a dozen times. She had beamed when she saw him again, and he swore her dazzling smile would be the death of him.

They had exchanged pleasantries here and there, about the weather mostly and what they did for work. She revealed that she was a paralegal. Brainy and beautiful, Jake thought. They never spoke about much more than that and never even exchanged their names.

Jake had no clue who she was. Yet he knew that he had never wanted another woman the way he did her. He envisioned her at night when he stroked his cock. He imagined her sucking him off, her mouth hot and wet.

She would bob her head up and down rapidly, taking in every inch of him, her sapphire eyes gazing seductively up at him from under long lashes. He then would push inside her pussy, forcing her to ride him, her large breasts bouncing with every movement, as she called out his name.

But his fantasies weren't enough. He needed it to become a reality.

About a month after he had met her, Jake returned home from work in a torrential rain. He was drenched when he rushed onto the elevator to take him to his 12th floor apartment. Just as the doors began to close, there she was again, rushing to make it.

"Wait! Hold it!" She cried.

Jake quickly pushed his hand between the doors to stop it, and she shoved herself in. She looked more amazing than ever. Again, her blouse was coming undone, revealing the top of her breasts. She was soaked to the bone, so he could see the outline of the black bra she was wearing underneath.

Her pencil skirt was unusually tight, and he could make out the soft curve of her ass. She had glasses on today, which was different. She never had worn them before, but he loved it. She looked like an insanely sexy librarian. His cock stiffened.

She brushed back her wet hair, sighed deeply and smiled at him.

"Whew it's really coming down out there huh?" He nodded, completely stunned into silence by her beauty.

The elevator began its slow ascent, and he watched her as she took of her glasses to try to dry them. Everything she did, every move of hers was so enticing, even if she didn't mean it to be. They were the only two in the elevator, and he glanced at the numbers rising for each floor.

Jake knew his chance was now. He couldn't wait any longer.

Stepping forward he slammed the emergency stop button, bringing the elevator to a halt. She shrieked in surprise, nearly dropping her glasses. She pulled them back on to look at him.

"What are you doing?"

He smiled devilishly at her, removing his coat, rolling up his sleeves, and then unfastening his belt. He slowly moved towards her.

Her eyes grew wide with fear, and she backed up into the corner. "Oh no please. Please you can't."

Jake gripped her face tight with his hands and kissed her hard, passionately. She groaned and twisted her head, trying to get away from him. Her resistance only spurred him on, and he wrapped his arms around her, grabbing her ass and pulling her up against him, grinding his hard cock against her.

He lifted her tight skirt up, noticing she was wearing silky black garter stockings, and a matching lacy black thong underneath. He ran his hands over her bare cheeks, lightly squeezing and pulling her closer. "Please," she whimpered, trying to push his hands away. "Don't."

Jake kissed her again to silence her, and he moved his hands from her bottom to the front of her blouse, undoing the buttons there slowly, one by one. Pulling it open revealed the black lace bra, a push-up so low cut it barely contained the large mounds. Her areolas peeked out from the top of the lace as she took each deep breath. He could see it was a front closure bra, and without hesitation he unclasped it.

The lacy garment fell away to the sides, and her heavy breasts were released. He moaned with lust, and instantly covered one large pink nipple with his mouth. She cried out in shock, trying to move away but he held her tighter, sucking on her breast, using his other hand to grab her ass again.

Jake kissed and sucked one soft breast and then the other, grinding his erection against her. He let one of his hands move between her legs, and to his surprise, the lace there was damp. He brushed the back of his fingers up and down across her cleft, and she moaned softly. Pushing the delicate material aside, he rubbed his fingers up against the sensitive little nub, then roughly pushed two fingers inside her.

"Ahh please!" she cried, but at this point he was no longer sure she was resisting him or begging for something else. Jake thrust his fingers in and out, brushing her sensitive clit, moving his hand rhythmically.

As he did so, he felt her body relax, the occasional soft moan and whimper mixed with a please. She wove her hands through his black hair, and pressed her body to his, of her own volition. He continued to kiss and suck her breasts as he fingered her, and when he felt her body tense again, he knew what was going to happen.

She cried out loudly with her climax, his hand and fingers covered in her wetness.

Jake pulled back from her smiling, and removed her coat and blouse, and her bra that was hanging open.

He yanked off her tiny little thong but left her stockings and skirt. Releasing his cock from his pants, the sight of him seemed to snap her back to reality. She shook her head, still breathless and gathering her senses from her orgasm, but Jake ignored her and grabbed her again.

She slapped his face suddenly, and he responded by kissing her again deeply. Grabbing her by her bottom, he lifted her small body up against the wall, trapping her with his much larger one.

Positioning her leg on either side, Jake forced her to straddle him suspended in the air. He lined his cock up with her entrance, letting the thick head push in just a little bit.

She squirmed and struggled against him, and in doing so it only caused his cock to push in her farther. Jake groaned and shoved himself all the way in, needing to feel her completely around him.

"Ohh... you're too big, it hurts!"

Still ignoring her pleas, Jake slowly thrusted in and out of her, and it wasn't long before she again was losing herself to her own lust.

"Ah please, ah God.... I don't know what I want..." she moaned nonsensically, and Jake encouraged by her moved quicker.

She tossed her head back and forth as Jake pumped in and out of her faster, her thick veil of chestnut hair falling all around her, the ample breasts that were too big for her small frame bouncing in time. Jake leaned in and took a nipple in his mouth, setting off fireworks within her. She came hard, screaming in ecstasy, clutching him to her tightly.

It was too soon; Jake needed more time with her. He rode her through her orgasm, continuing to pump in and out of her. She was sweaty and dazed, and somewhat humorously, her glasses were fogged up. Jake smiled, and he kissed her. She finally returned the kiss, letting her tongue explore his mouth while he fucked her.

She began to moan again, and this time, her pleas were of a different sort, and she appeared to know exactly what she wanted.

"Please, please fuck me. More, I need more." Jake was more than happy to oblige.

She screamed when he violently rammed into her, making the elevator creak. Their lovemaking became wild, animalistic, and she no longer held herself back. She demanded that he fuck her hard, that he make her cum again.

She gripped his shoulders tightly digging in her nails, and Jake's arms were starting to burn as he held her up, slamming into her as hard as he could.

"Yes that's it, ahhh fuck...you're so big....please...ahhh don't stop..."

Jake was getting close, but he wanted her to cum again, and she had ordered him to make that happen. Who was he to resist the lady's request? Jake thrust with all his might, as hard as he could, angling himself a bit, trying to reach her g-spot.

Confident that he had located it when her cries became even louder, he freed one of his hands and firmly pressed his fingers back and forth against her clit. The combination did the trick.

"Ahh yesss...I'm gonna...oh cum...ahh AHH!!" Her vagina contracted around him, squeezing him, and with one last hard thrust, he spilled himself deep into her womb.

Jake held himself there for a moment, letting his cum fill her. He ran his tongue over her breasts one more time, and back up to her mouth to kiss her. They kissed deeply and sensually, even though they were both completely breathless.

Jake pulled himself out of her and let her down. His arms were aching terribly, but it had been so very worth it. She nearly fell over trying to stand up, her legs were shaky and sore after being held in that position for so long. She grabbed him trying to steady herself, and they both laughed, the situation and the afterglow making them feel giddy. He held her up and kissed her again, gently and sweetly.

Jake saw her smiling as he pulled back. "That is the hottest sex I have ever had," she murmured. "My God where have you been all my life and why didn't you jump my bones sooner?"

Jake chuckled, "I have been wanting to do that for a month now, since we first met on this elevator. This was just the first time that I gathered up enough courage to sweep you off your feet. Literally."

She laughed and shook her head at the silly line, pulling him to her this time for a kiss. After they got dressed, Jake pushed the button 9 for her floor, and the elevator started up with a jolt, almost knocking them both over.

The elevator moved up, stopping first at the next floor to reset, and then reached the 9th. The doors opened, and an older couple was standing there waiting, their eyes wide in disbelief. By their expressions, Jake guessed they must have heard what was happening in the lift.

His beautiful lover turned and gave him a mischievous wink, stepping out of the elevator to head to her apartment. She ignored the busybodies and spinning around to face him before the elevator doors could close, she called out a few words.

"My name is Olivia, apartment 9B."

onyx_22
onyx_22
7 Followers