Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 20

Story Info
Olivia reconnects with some former acquaintances.
8.1k words
4.5
31.2k
11

Part 20 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the squad car headed back towards Nulmara City, the constant tugging on the clit leash was driving Olivia mad. Somehow, Officer Amelin always seemed to know when Olivia was right about to reach climax and the pulling on the chain would cease momentarily. The tugging would stop long enough for her to calm down a little. But as soon as she would stop squirming and her breathing returned to normal, the policeman would, once again, begin gently pulling on the leash.

As the police cruiser reentered the city limits, Olivia could no longer be bothered to hold her ripped dress closed. She was simply too distracted by the frustrating stimulation on her clit. As the cop car drove by other vehicles and pedestrians, Olivia's ruined sundress gaped open.

Drivers in other cars and random people walking by got to witness quite a sight, if they happened to glance through one of the backseat windows of the police car. Olivia had her eyes closed, her back was arched and her hips were thrust forward. The torn sides of her dress had fallen open. The cotton fabric had begun to slide off of her generous bosom. Her nipples were just barely covered. The lower half of her body was totally exposed. But all Olivia could focus on was the nagging titillating tugging on her clit.

Officer Letov pulled into a parking lot and turned off the engine. Officer Amelin dropped the end of the leash. Olivia, irked that she was not able to finish, looked up at the building in front of her. She felt as though her heart had skipped a beat. Her face felt flushed as she inhaled a shaky breath. She was looking at a building she had hoped that she would never see again.

"Welcome back," Officer Amelin grinned. "I bet you missed this place."

"No!" Olivia shouted. "Not here. Anywhere but here!"

The two officers did not bother to reply. They exited the police cruiser and walked over to the back right door. "Come on," Officer Letov said as he unlocked and opened the door. "We would've thought that you missed this place."

"I'm sure they've missed you." Officer Amelin bent down and picked up the end of the leash. "You must be their most popular patient."

"I'm not going in there," Olivia defiantly declared.

"You don't have a choice," said Officer Letov, irritated. "You still have to perform your community service, remember? You have to help stressed out workers release their tension. Judge's orders."

"And I cannot think of anyone with more stress or more tension than doctors and hospital staff," reasoned Officer Amenlin.

"NO!" Olivia shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest.

"It's the location that's next on the itinerary. You have to go in," Officer Letov said with a disinterested shrug.

Olivia continued to shake her head no. The two policemen looked at each other with knowing smirks as Officer Amelin yanked hard on the clit leash. Olivia howled in agony as she practically leapt off of the back seat and out of the car. She reached down and clasped her groin. The straps of her sundress had begun to slide down her shoulders. Her front half was totally nude.

"Let's get rid of this," said Officer Letov as he walked behind Olivia and slid the straps of the dress the rest of the way down her arms. Olivia was momentarily forced to let go of her crotch as Officer Letov removed the dress away from her body completely. "You look ridiculous walking around in a dress that was torn down the middle." He tossed the white cotton fabric onto the ground.

Olivia, once again without a stitch of clothing on her body, could only use her hands and forearms to try to cover herself. "I thought public nudity was a crime," she hissed as she glared at the two men.

You won't be in public for much longer," Officer Amelin said nonchalantly. "In a few moments we'll be inside. Doctors and nurses have seen it all before. And let's be honest, it's not like you don't enjoy it."

The policemen turned around and began walking towards the large imposing building. Olivia, being pulled along by her cunt, grudgingly marched back into Nulmara University Teaching Hospital.

As they entered the waiting room on the first floor, a number of people turned to look at the pair of policemen and the strange, unclothed teenage girl following behind them. She hunched her back, trying to make her ample bust look as small as possible. She tried to cover her nipples with her right hand and forearm. Her left hand was tightly clamped over her pussy. She looked down at the floor. She blushed all the way up to her ears.

"You again," came a shrewish female voice with a Vulmonian accent. Olivia looked up.

It was the receptionist. The same receptionist who had refused to give Olivia the key to the examination room. Without that key, Olivia was unable to get her clothes back, despite having been given the key to the cabinet by Dr. Miloza's student, Mr. Smurdir.

The receptionist had given Olivia an extra small white tshirt and an extremely tight pair of spandex shorts from the lost and found. She had also insisted that Olivia hand over the towel Dr. Carolia had lent her.

Olivia had been forced to walk out of the hospital and onto the street wearing nothing but the flimsy white tshirt and the skin tight black shorts. With no bra to support her large chest and shorts so snug that they gave her a camel toe, it was no wonder Olivia had been targeted by the two perverted custodians.

"What are you doing back here? And where on earth are your clothes?" the receptionist snapped.

Officer Letov walked up to the reception desk and began speaking to the combative looking woman in Vulmonian. The two of them exchanged a few words. The receptionist's eyes widened and her eyebrows shot up her forehead. "Oh," she said in surprise. As Officer Letov continued his explanation in the Eastern European language, the receptionist's face broke into a grin and she began cackling loudly in a deep throaty voice.

She then turned to the computer on her desk and began typing. She looked at the monitor and her head began nodding in recognition. She turned her attention back to the nude embarrassed foreign girl. "They're expecting you," sniggered. "Room 963."

Officer Letov thanked her in their native language. As the policemen and Olivia began walking toward the elevators, the receptionist called out in English, "You'd better do a good job, Miss Williams. Our staff here at the hospital work hard and they deserve only the best service!" As the two men and the young girl stepped into the elevator, Olivia could hear the cruel laughter of the receptionist as the metal doors slid shut.

As the elevator climbed to the ninth floor, Olivia was practically shaking with rage when she thought about how the medical staff at this hospital had humiliated her and violated her only a few days earlier. She never thought she would have to return to Nulmara University Teaching Hospital. But here she was, on her way to "service" ... well, she did not know who.

As they reached room 963, Officer Letov knocked on the door. It opened slightly and they were greeted by the smiling bearded face of Dr. Brovachik. He greeted the officers in their mother tongue.

Then his gaze came to rest on the naked young woman. "Olivia, wonderful to see you again," he beamed. His eyes roved up and down her uncovered body. "And it's certainly lovely to see so much of you. Come on in!" He swung the door open wider and gestured that the three of them enter.

Olivia practically dragged her feet as she was led in by her sensitive sore little bud. Once inside, Dr. Brovachik shut the door.

As she looked around the room, she saw that it was not just Dr. Brovachik that she would be "servicing." Dr. Carolia sat in a chair off to the right.

Dr. Miloza sat in a chair on the left side of the room. Behind him were his four trusty senior year medical students, Mr. Smurdir, Mr. Kaldoff, Mr. Yavlov and Mr. Vlangar.

In the center of the room was a medical exam table with, of course, gynecological stirrups attached to the end.

Olivia tried to hide her disgust as she inwardly groaned. She had a feeling that it was going to be a long afternoon.

Dr. Miloza stood up from his seat and walked over to where Olivia stood, with her shoulders hunched and a scowl on her face.

"This in interesting," he said with an amused smile as he crouched down, observing the leash. He clasped the chain between his thumb and forefinger near Olivia's body and gave a gentle but firm tug. Involuntarily, Olivia let out a squeak as her hips jerked forward. The men in the room smirked as Olivia's face and chest began to turn bright pink.

"Well," Dr. Miloza said as he stood upright, "The police certainly seem to have all sorts of creative ways to keep you in line." He sat back in his seat in front of his four eager looking pupils.

Officer Amelin reached down, grasped the metal clamp and removed it from Olivia's body. As blood refilled the sensitive organ, she could not help but grimace and groan. She pressed her fingers to her vulva, trying to ease the offended area.

"It's a fine line between pleasure and pain, isn't it," said Dr. Carolia with a knowing smile. Olivia looked over at him. She did not say anything; she simply cringed with pain and embarrassment.

"Well, let's get started, shall we," Dr. Brovachik chirped, rubbing his hands together. "We'll begin with you up on the table." Olivia looked at him with dread. Her face paled. "Don't worry," he said with what sounded like mock sympathy. "We'll get you good and warmed up first." His reassurances did not bring her any comfort.

Dr. Brovachik took ahold of her upper arm and led her towards the examination table. She awkwardly climbed up in a sitting position and reluctantly lay down. The robust, bearded physician guided her feet into the stirrups. He instructed her to scoot down until her rear was almost hanging off of the end of the table. He then adjusted the stirrups, opening her thighs as wide as they would go.

Olivia clasped her hands over her soft belly, looked up at the ceiling and closed her eyes. There were the two police officers, the three doctors and the four senior year medical students. Nine men. She was laying naked on an examine table with her legs splayed open in front of nine men.

Of course it was nothing compared to that morning when she had been at Vizianti military base, naked in an auditorium in front of about a hundred and fifty soldiers.

But being in a small room with these nine men sitting and standing so near to her while she was in such a vulnerable position somehow felt more intimate and violating.

"Now, just because you are here to service us, that doesn't mean we cannot make this a pleasurable experience for you," Dr. Brovachik smiled as he began to slowly rub Olivia's plump inner thighs.

"But just remember," Officer Amelin interjected, "She is under the custody of Professor Luke Pounding. I spoke to him on the phone this morning. He informed me that he doesn't want Miss Williams to experience any orgasms for now. He is using it as a form of reward and punishment. She won't be allowed to orgasm until Professor Pounding has determined that she has earned it."

"We can stimulate her. We can arouse her. We can bring her to the brink of an orgasm. But we absolutely must stop before she actually climaxes," said Officer Letov sternly.

"When was the last time you actually had an orgasm, Miss Williams?" asked Dr. Carolia, rising from his seat. Dr. Brovachik stepped aside and the short, fat, older man sauntered over to the foot of the exam table. He stood directly between Olivia's thighs. He looked down at her shaved mound and labia. He placed a hand on her lower abdomen just above her pelvis. He stroked her pale soft skin.

Olivia's diaphragm expanded as she unsteadily breathed in. The doctor's meaty hand pressed against her quivering tummy. "Yesterday afternoon," she replied in a voice that was so quiet, it was practically a whisper.

"Really?" Dr. Carolia said with keen interest. "So you haven't had an actual orgasm since yesterday afternoon. Since then, how many times have you been stimulated to the edge of climax, but then denied the chance to finish?"

The short, stocky doctor's fingers left Olivia's lower abdomen and made their way down over her pubic mound and came to rest on her labia majora. He gently massaged her large outer lips. Olivia exhaled as she felt the flow of blood rush towards the place between her legs.

"Um ..." she stammered, "I'm not sure. Oooooh ..." she moaned as the older doctor began stroking her more sensitive, delicate, inner lips. "Uh ... Professor Pounding ... um ... stimulated ... my body last night and this morning. And ... oooooh ... Officer Amelin has been using that leash that pulls on my ... my ... um ... private area. Ah!" Olivia gasped as Dr. Carolia began tracing the outer edge of her vaginal opening.

"It pulls on your 'private area?'" he quoted disapprovingly. "You'll have to forgive me, Miss Williams. But I am a medical doctor and I do not use euphemisms such as 'private area.' I have been professionally trained to use correct anatomical terms. Now, exactly which specific part of your body does the leash pull on?" Dr. Carolia prompted.

He inserted his thick index and middle fingers into Olivia's moist, fleshy opening. She was so wet, the doctor's fat fingers effortlessly slid right in. Olivia quietly whimpered and she took in a sharp inhale.

"Uh ... um ..." she stuttered as the tips of Dr. Carolia's fingers sought out her Gspot. "The leash pulls on my ... my ... clit ... uh," she groaned.

"'Clit?'" The doctor raised a skeptical eyebrow as he continued to rub. "Is that really the correct term, Miss Williams?"

"Oh god," Olivia rasped as Dr. Carolia increased the pace of his rubbing. "Clitoris," she blurted out finally. "The leash pulls on my clitoris!"

Dr. Carolia removed his digits from Olivia's sopping wet passage. With her Gspot no longer being stimulated, Olivia opened her eyes, raised her head slightly and looked at the doctor standing at the foot of the exam table. Her face was flushed and she was breathing heavily. He smirked slightly as he observed the naked, panting, American girl.

"So the leash stimulates you here," Dr. Carolia said as he placed the pads of his fingers on her engorged nub. His fingers were so slippery from having been inside of her twat, they slid smoothly up and down Olivia's clitoral shaft. Olivia laid her head back down, closed her eyes and exhaled, trying her best not to moan out loud.

Her hands, were still clasped over her stomach. Her fingers were interlaced together so tightly, her knuckles began to turn white. As her breathing became heavier, her hips began to lift up off the foot of the exam table to meet the doctor's fingers, increasing the pressure.

Dr. Carolia reinserted his index finger into her pussy, once again lubricating the tip, and brought it back to Olivia's button. Very lightly, he massaged the head of her clit. As he made contact with the most sensitive part of her body, Olivia could not help but let out a surprised squeal. "Ooooh!" she cried out. The men in the room all chuckled, doing nothing to hide their amusement.

As Dr. Carolia continued to rub her ultra-sensitive glands with feather light touches, Olivia no longer made any attempt to hide her arousal. She panted and moaned and writhed in front of her male spectators.

The fingers of Dr. Carolia's right hand continued their ministrations of Olivia's rigid little kernel. The fingers of his left hand came towards her slippery opening, lingering and stroking the flesh just outside.

"Oh god ..." she whimpered as the fingers of his left hand entered her slick cunt at an excruciatingly slow pace. Once they were fully inserted, they began to stroke her Gspot. With both her clitoris and her Gspot being stimulated simultaneously, Olivia grunted loudly. "Uh! Uh! UUUUH!" She vulgarly thrust her pelvis up, off of the table.

"Oh jesus," she cried. "Oh god!" She moaned. "I'm going to cum! Ah ... jesus christ, I'm goig to ..."

Although she knew to expect it, it still came as something of a shock as Dr. Carolia withdrew his fingers from her cunt and clit. "Oh no!" she wailed.

Dr. Carolia subtly chortled as he once again rubbed her inner thighs in a comforting manner. "I do apologize Miss Williams," he smirked, "But it's police orders. I cannot bring you to climax until Professor Pounding gives his permission. And seeing as how you are under his custody, we must respect his wishes."

Olivia covered her face with her hands and exhaled in frustration and embarrassment.

"Don't worry," Dr. Carolia soothed as his fingers stroked her fleshy mound just above her womanly cleft. "If you do a good job here helping up to relieve our stress, we'll give your performance a glowing review. Professor Pounding will be required to reward you with a very satisfying orgasm."

Olivia kept her hands over her face. The whole situation was just so mortifying. How was it that all of these men were privy to when and how she would experience her next orgasm? How on earth could something so private have should be public information?

"Now that we have you good and warmed up," Dr. Carolia said cheerily, "Time to get on with your actual community service." He looked at her and smiled as he reached down and gave her clit a playful little pinch.

"Ah!" Olivia yelped. The men in the room all laughed openly.

Dr. Miloza once again made his way over to the exam table. He stood on Olivia's left side and looked down at the nude teen. "What we have decided is that you will relieve the tension of my students orally."

Frantically, Olivia looked over at the four senior year medical students. They looked at her with giant grins on their faces. Olivia was about to be required to give four blowjobs. She shuddered in disgust.

"And as for the fully qualified physicians," Dr. Miloza said, referring to himself, Dr. Carolia and Dr. Brovachik, "We will achieve our stress relief vaginally."

They were going to fuck her. Olivia was about to get fucked by three men who were all more than old enough to be her father. No, not fuck. Rape. Olivia was going to be raped by three doctors.

"But," Olivia stammered, "But ... I thought prostitution was illegal in Vulmonia."

"Prostitution?" Dr. Carolia spat out sounding shocked. "What ever are you talking about?"

"Well," Olivia said shakily, "I mean ... I would be having sex with you in exchange for ... you helping me to complete my community service. Isn't that kind of like prostitution?"

"Absolutely not!" Dr. Carolia snapped. "First of all, we are not paying you any money. Based on that fact alone, this disqualifies what we're doing from being prostitution."

Olivia's heart began to beat faster. She was overcome by a feeling of dread, realizing that she had roused the ire of the severe, older, Eastern European man.

Dr. Carolia looked down at the American teen angrily. He continued. "Secondly, this is not going to be a sexual act. The focus is on stress reduction. We will be using your vaginal passage to release tension. There is absolutely nothing sexual about it whatsoever," he admonished the naked, quivering girl.

"You Americans," he reprimanded her, "You are all so completely oversexed. You have to make everything into a sex act. Doctors in Vulmonia work extremely hard and we have many responsibilities. Especially in the field of gynecology. We are held responsible for the health and welfare of the weaker sex. Do you think it is easy looking after women all day long? Do you think I enjoy teaching the intellectually inferior half of the species how to take care of themselves?"

Olivia was left completely speechless. What Dr. Carolia was saying was sexist, ridiculous and disgusting. But Olivia, naked with her legs spread wide open, felt powerless to argue back.