Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see the hussy have an orgasm! I say, let her cum!" shouted the the CEO from Estonia.

"I want to see the look on the strumpet's face when she's climaxing," concurred the Russian oil investor. "I love seeing a girl being forced to cum against her will. The mixture of ecstasy and humiliation! There's nothing quite like it!"

"She's almost there anyway" pointed out the Hungarian importer.

"I'm sorry gentleman, but I have a very serious responsibility," Luke said regrettably and he grabbed Olivia's upper arm.

"No!" Olivia could not help but blurt out. "Sir, I'm almost there!" She rasped as she looked at Luke with wide eyes.

With a jerk of his wrist, Luke yanked Olivia off of the Belarusian man's lap. "Don't be ridiculous, Olivia," Luke chastised as he gave her a smack on her ass. "You were put into my custody. It's my job, as your temporary guardian, to reward and punish you. You certainly have not earned a reward. And if you continue to disobey my orders, I will, once again, be forced to punish you. I already told you, you are not permitted to orgasm yet. So stop pushing your luck!" he rebuked her as he reached down with his free hand and spanked her on her crotch.

"Ow!" Olivia yelped. She tried to back away from Luke, but he continued to hold onto her upper arm with a firm grip.

"Get a hold of yourself," he glared at her.

"Well, you may have not had an orgasm," said Jakub. "But at least we know you enjoyed yourself," he grinned, pointing at his lap.

Olivia winced as she saw what he was referring to. On the front of the Belarusian CEO's trousers was an unmistakable wet spot. A wet spot that Olivia had left behind.

"Look at what you've gone and done," Luke scolded his young charge. He reached down and placed his hand against the gusset of her panties. "Soaking wet!" He shook his head as he slipped a finger into her underwear. "Does everything make you aroused?" he asked as he slid his finger between her slippery folds.

Olivia said nothing as she was fingered by her "guardian" in a room full of older men.

"Don't hog all of the fun," called out the politician from Romania. "Let us all have a feel of that wet young cunt!"

"Gentlemen," Kerik said, raising his voice ever so slightly. "I'm sure there will be plenty of time for that later. But for now, it's Elian's turn," the Vulmonian man said as he handed a dart to the Bulgarian banker.

Elian took aim and threw. The men all congratulated him as he hit yet another bullseye. Olivia sighed in relief. She did not have to remove any more clothes. (Not that she had much clothing left to lose.) And she did not have to do anything embarrassing. She was still confused as to what benefit there was to hitting the bullseye. What reward was there for winning? But she decided not to worry about it for now. She was just grateful that they were a little bit nearer to ending the game.

"Okay Balto, you're up," Kerik said passing a red and black projectile to the CEO from Estonia.

Balto had terrible aim and hit the outer most section of the board.

"It looks like Olivia loses her panties!" Kerik declared.

Olivia inwardly groaned. Even though all of the men had seen her naked the night before at the Japanese restaurant, she still could not bring herself to strip completely nude.

"What are you waiting for?" Luke said. "Take off your panties."

"But Sir," Olivia whispered. "I"m practically naked already. Couldn't you just let me keep my underwear?"

Luke looked down at Olivia with a cold stare. "Who exactly do you think you're talking to?" His voice was very quiet. But his tone was undeniably menacing. It sent chills down Olivia's spine.

"Yes, Sir," she mumbled as she slowly pulled her white cotton panties down her legs.

As her young shaved twat came into view, the men in the room erupted into a raucous cheer. "PISKA!" they all bellowed.

"That's Vulmonian for 'pussy,'" Luke explained with a cruel smile.

As Olivia stepped out of her panties, she went to go put them on the chair with the rest of her clothes. However, Luke grabbed the undergarment from her and handed them over to the Estonian CEO. "There you go, Balto," Luke said as the Eastern European man eagerly accepted the offering. "I think you earned these."

Balto brought Olivia's panties to his nose and deeply inhaled. "Whether it's a European girl or an American girl, I just love the smell of young pussy," he chuckled.

Once again, the men in the room all hollered, "PISKA!" Olivia buried her face in her hands. She was beyond mortified.

"Alright, I think Artem is up next," Kerik said pointing at the Ukrainian property developer. Olivia held her breath. But then sighed in relief as Ukrainian man hit another bullseye. "This game's getting quite competitive," Kerik said as Artem walked back to the end of the line.

Olivia knew that if she tried to cover her private parts, Luke would stop her. Being forced to stand there completely nude, Olivia simply held her hands over her stomach, interlacing her fingers. She was so nervous, as her hands clutched each other, her knuckles turned white. She tried to remain calm as the politician from Romania prepared for his turn.

He threw his dart and it landed on a section of the board that no one else had previously hit. "Alright Vlad, not bad," said Kerik with moderate praise. "Certainly not a bullseye. But you do get to feel Olivia's pussy!"

Olivia immediately and automatically moved her hands from her stomach and protectively covered up her vulva as the Romanian politician came towards her. His lips curled up into a sinister grin as he cracked his knuckles. "Come on now Olivia," he said. "Stop covering yourself. The rules of the game say that I get to feel that wet little cunt of yours."

Olivia kept her hands clamped over her crotch. "Please no," she whimpered. "I don't want to."

"Olivia, stop misbehaving," Luke sternly admonished. "Put your hands behind your back!" Even though she knew there was no point in fighting, Olivia could not bring herself to follow Luke's directions. "Olivia!" Luke angrily rebuked her. But still, the teenage girl could not uncover herself. She simply could not offer up her womanhood to this disgusting older man. "Fine," Luke growled. "We'll do it the hard way."

Luke situated himself behind Olivia and reached around in front of her. He grabbed her wrists and tore her hands away from her groin. He held her arms firmly behind her back. However, Olivia kept her thighs tightly closed. Only the top of her shaved pubic mound was visible.

"Someone grab her legs," Luke directed. So the Russian oil investor grabbed Olivia's left thigh and Kerik grabbed her right. They pried her legs wide open. Her pudendal cleft and clitoris came into view. As her moist nether lips pulled apart, her wet womanly passage was revealed to every man in the room.

Once again the men hollered, "PISKA!" and some even clinked glasses.

"Okay Vlad, she's all yours. Enjoy!" said Kerik as he held Olivia's right leg.

As the Romanian man approached, Olivia could feel her heart palpitating. Her palms were sweating and her breath was unsteady. She began to struggle and squirm, but the three men holding her in place were too strong. All she wanted to do was to run away, but she could not.

Vlad stood directly in front of her, looking her body up and down. He did not touch her right away. He simply stared.

"Hurry up!" groused the import company owner from Hungary. "I want my turn."

"Just savoring the moment," the Romanian politician smiled. "It's important not to rush opportunities like these."

"We don't have all night," shouted the Russian oil man. "The rest of us would also like to have our opportunity!"

"Sorry my dear," the sleazy politician said with mock sincerity. "It looks like my associates don't understand that patience is a virtue. Looks like I'll have to get right to it." And with that, he slipped his large middle finger right into Olivia's moist sheath.

"Ah!" Olivia cried at the intrusion. However, her cry soon turned to a moan as the Vlad slowly moved his finger in and out.

"You like that," he grinned as Olivia quickly closed her mouth, embarrassed by her lack of self-control. "It's alright, my dear. Don't be afraid to let us know how you feel," he coaxed as he began rubbing the tip of his finger against her Gspot. Olivia closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Why did her body have to react like this? As the Romanian man continued to rub the upper inner wall of her vagina, Olivia parted her lips and panted. "Oh my goodness," the Romanian man said sounding pleasantly surprised. "Well, if you like that, I think you're going to love this." He pulled his finger out of her wet opening. Olivia opened her eyes. With the stimulation ceasing, she tried to regain her composure. But before she could catch her breath, the Romanian man began stroking the shaft of her clitoris.

"Oh god!" Olivia exclaimed.

The politician chuckled, encouraged by her vocalizations. He began rubbing her clitoris faster. Soon Olivia's hips were moving back and forth. Her legs began to tremble. "That's it, my girl, don't be shy. Show us all just what a horny little slut you are!" he taunted her as he lightly circled the head of her clit.

"Oh jesus!" Olivia gasped. "Oh my god!"

As Vlad massaged her most intimate organ, he watched Olivia toss her head from side to side. Her whole body was shaking as she cried out. He laughed, "What kind of a girl gets off when a random man fingers her cunt?"

"An American girl!" sniggered the investment banker for Bulgaria.

"To American girls!" yelled out the property developer from the Ukraine.

"To American girls!" shouted some of the other men. They raised their glasses and then hollered "PISKA!" Once again they jovially clinked their beverages after making the vulgar toast.

Despite Olivia's horror at what was occurring around her, she could not deny what was happening to her body below the waist. The Romanian politician continued to strum her engorged pearl. She thrust her hips and arched her back. "Oh ... Oh ... OH!" she cried.

Luke brought his lips to Olivia's ear. "Are you going to cum?" he asked.

"Ah!" Olivia grunted. "Soon, Sir. I'm going to cum really soon!"

"Would you like to come?" he inquired. His breath was hot in her ear.

"More than anything!" Olivia gasped. "Oh jesus ... I need to cum so badly!"

"Do you think you deserve to cum?" Luke asked seriously. "Do you think you've earned it?"

"Oh god, Sir ... yes!" she rasped.

"And what have you done to earn it?"

"I ... I ... I ... I don't know, Sir. But I ... I ... I have to cum!" her voice was hoarse. She was so close. Just a few more seconds and she would go over the edge.

"Well, that's not a very good answer," Luke said sounding disappointed. He looked over at the Romanian politician. "I'm sorry Vlad, but you need to stop."

"I really want to see the slut cum," the Romanian man argued.

"I know you do. But it's my decision and I don't think she deserves an orgasm right now," Luke explained.

"No, don't stop!" Olivia pleaded.

Vlad could not help but chuckle at Olivia's desperation. "Sorry, my dear. But Professor Pounding in in charge of your pussy. And if he doesn't want you cumming, I must respect his wishes," he said. He slipped his first two fingers back into her cunt for one last feel of her wetness. He then withdrew his digits and gave her a good-natured pat on her vulva. He smirked as he watched her shiver.

"Markus, it's your turn," called out Kerik. The Hungarian importer took a dart from his Vulmonian acquaintance. He aimed carefully and hit another bullseye. The men all clapped for the skillful shot.

"Just so we're keeping track," said Kerik, " Elian, Artem and Markus have all hit the bullseye twice. The rest of you all have terrible aim!" The other men jokingly jeered and booed at the mock criticism. "We're about to enter the third round. Remember, whoever gets three bullseyes wins the game. However, it's only fair to give you all an equal number of turns. So even if Elian gets his third bullseye in a row, the rest of you will still be allowed a chance to play. But if at least one person gets three bullseyes, once that round is finished, the game is over. Is everyone clear on the rules?"

The men all drunkenly hollered in affirmation as they prepared for their third round of darts.

Olivia wondered what would happen if there was a tie. Would they split the prize? Would they make the winners face off in a tie breaking round? She still could not figure out what prize would be awarded to the winner.

The oil man from Russia grabbed a dart, took a deep breath and steadied himself. He flung the dart at the board. To everyone's surprise, he actually managed to hit the center. "Well done Yuri!" Kerik congratulated him. "A bullseye! But remember, it takes three to win the game. I'm afraid you're a little behind some of your other competitors."

"I'll catch up," he said cockily as he strutted back to the end of the line.

Next up was the steel CEO from Belarus. He also did much better on his third turn and also managed to hit the bullseye. "That's the first bullseye for Jakub!" Kerik declared as the other men clapped. "Elian, your turn."

The Bulgarian investment banker had already hit the center twice. This was clearly not his first game of darts. Because after throwing the projectile at the board, he landed his third bullseye.

"And we have our first winner!" Kerik announced. There was a mixture of applause and groans at this declaration. "It looks like this will be our last round gentlemen. But of course the rest of you are still allowed to take your third and final turn."

Olivia could not believe her luck. A bullseye did not require her to do anything. The winner was probably going to be awarded some money of something. There were only four more men left. Who knew, maybe they would all get bullseyes. It looked like things were finally going her way.

Next in line was the CEO from Estonia. He did not quite hit the center. His dart landed on another section that had not been previously hit. Olivia gulped. What would they make her do?

"Olivia, you lucky girl," Kerik grinned. She did not like his tone of voice. "Now I know how badly you want to cum. Guess what it says on the board where Balto's dart landed?"

"I ... I don't know," Olivia meekly replied.

"It says 'prozit.' Do you know what that means?" Kerik asked as the other men standing around tried to conceal their amusement.

"No, I don't," Olivia responded. "What does it mean?" she asked, bracing herself for the answer.

"Would anyone like to tell our young pretty guest what 'prozit' means in English?" Kerik asked gleefully as he looked around at the other men.

"It means 'masturbation!'" the Estonian CEO explained with a lecherous smile.

"Rub your horny little pussy for us!" shouted Artem, the property developer from the Ukraine.

Olivia's mouth dropped open. Masturbate? Touch herself in front of all of these men? Let a room full of older men watch her pleasure herself? She couldn't! Could she?

"Why don't you lay down on the table so we can all see you," said Kerik. He grabbed Olivia's left arm while Luke grabbed her right. They hoisted her up onto the dining table as the other men cleared away their beverages.

"But I can't masturbate," Olivia said looking up at Kerik. "Professor Pounding says that I'm not allowed to cum," she said, making a last ditch effort to get out of performing the humiliating act.

"Don't worry, you cumming won't be a problem. I won't let that happen," Luke said smugly as he grabbed both of her shoulders and forced her to lay down. "Now give these men a show worth watching." He grasped the wrist of her right hand and pulled it down until her fingers were touching the upper part of her pubic mound. The men all gathered around the table, trying to get the best possible view. They all stared at Olivia, breathlessly anticipating what they were about to see.

Olivia stared up at the ceiling. She could not touch herself in front of all of these men. It was too humiliating. It was too undignified. Their eyes bore into her as they awaited her next move. She kept her gaze fixed on the ceiling. They were so close to her she could hear them breathing.

Unexpectedly, she felt something on her right nipple. She gasped and looked over to see that Markus, the Hungarian importer, had begun to rub her nipple. She bristled and her face flushed. "She likes that," Kerik observed.

Suddenly she felt someone tweaking her left nipple. She saw Jakub, the Belarusian steel man, manipulating her left teat. She inhaled sharply. "I have a feeling this won't take long," Luke knowingly smiled.

Next she felt strong fingers stroking her left inner leg. She looked over at the grinning face of Elian, the Bulgarian banker, rubbing her plump pale thigh. She involuntarily shuddered.

She then flinched as she felt something on her right hip. She turned her head to see Vlad, the Romanian politician stroking her soft flesh.

Her vulva throbbed and her little love button tingled. They were all watching her. They were touching her. Stroking her. Rubbing her. "Her cunt is so red," said Yuri, the Russian oil man. "Look at her pussy lips. Look how big and wet they are." Olivia shut her eyes in embarrassment.

"And her clit. It's doubled in size," said Artem, the Ukrainian man.

Was it not bad enough that they were all watching her? Did they also have to make such mortifying remarks? Olivia shakily inhaled. She was aching to touch her clit. But she did not want to touch herself in front of all of these men. Or did she?

Suddenly she felt a cool stream of air hit her sensitive little nub. She squealed in surprise as her eyes flew open. Balto, the Estonian CEO was blowing on her crotch. He angled the breath directly at her clitoris. "Oh!" she moaned.

The Belarusian and the Hungarian continued to tease her tits. The Bulgarian kept rubbing her inner thigh. The Romanian politician did not cease stroking her hip. And the Estonian CEO unrelentingly blew on the most sensitive part of her body. Olivia could no longer resist. They were driving her crazy. As her will power grew weaker, her base animal instincts took over. As the men continued to touch and tease her, her fingers made their way from her pubic mound down to the top of her pudendal cleft. However, she suddenly caught herself and abruptly stopped. She dared not move her fingers any lower. She refused to give in.

Encouraged by Olivia's sign of weakness, the men rubbing her body increased the pace of their stroking. The CEO from Estonia began blowing faster and stronger on her little kernel. Oh god, what am I doing, Olivia thought to herself as her fingers came to rest on her clit. What the hell am I doing? Squeezing her eyes tightly shut, no longer able to ignore her urges, she began rubbing her clitoris. "Oh yes!" she gasped as the men all laughed and cheered.

"I knew it wouldn't take long," Luke said smugly.

"Oooooh ..." Olivia moaned as her fingers slid up and down her clitoral shaft.

"That's it you little whore, show us what a slut you are," the Yuri, Russian oil man goaded her on.

"Look at you! Rubbing your pussy in a room full of men," Artem, the Ukrainian property developer scolded. "American girls have no shame!" He shook his head.

"I can't help it!" Olivia rasped. "Oh god!" she cried as her fingertips rubbed furiously over the head of her clit. She was almost there and Luke was not stopping her. Was it possible? Was Luke actually going to let her cum.

"Are you actually going to orgasm in front of all of us?" asked Elian, the Bulgarian banker. "A teenage girl masturbating and cumming in a room full of strangers. In front of men old enough to be her father. I've never seen such a thing before," he said incredulously.