Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia stared down at the living room floor. She squeezed her lips together as she tried not to moan. However, as the judge pulled his fingers out of her snatch and placed them on her clit, she could not help but shudder. As he massaged her little button, she just focused on keeping her breathing steady.

"You may stand up now, Miss Williams," he said, taking his fingers off of her clit and giving her derriere an affectionate pat. "Why don't you turn around and show our guests your bright red bottom."

Olivia awkwardly climbed off of the judge's lap and slowly stood up. As she stood facing the wall, tears rolled down her cheeks. Several of the men gathered around to inspect her freshly spanked backside.

"There's nothing better than spanking a girl," said on male guest. "Afterwards, it makes the skin extra sensitive." He stroked one of her bare fleshy globes. Olivia flinched and let out a high pitched squeak.

"I see what you mean," said another man, as he ran his fingers all over her other cheek.

Olivia stared angrily at the wall, wondering when she would be allowed to move again. However, she was pulled out of her thoughts by the doorbell ringing. Who could be arriving to the party so late?

Bogdan hurried over to answer the door. Olivia turned to see who the tardy arrivals were. To her surprise, it was Dr. Sokolov and Mr. Uday from the science research laboratory. What on earth were they doing at Judge Thorsky's party?

The two men entered the judge's home. Mr. Uday carried a large metal briefcase in his left hand. Judge Thorsky walked over to greet them. He shook hands with both men as they chatted in their native language. He then led them into the living room where they openly leered at the various nude escorts. When they noticed Olivia standing in the corner, both men began grinning.

"Olivia, how nice to see you again," said Dr. Sokolov. "I must say, that's a rather eye catching outfit you have on!"

Olivia blushed as she looked down at the living room floor.

"Your wardrobe choice doesn't really leave much to the imagination," said Mr. Uday as he stared directly at her shaved crotch. "But it definitely shows off your best assets."

Olivia's blush deepened.

"Well, unfortunately due to Miss Williams' carelessness, I was forced to give her a spanking just a few minutes ago. I'm afraid her 'ASS-ets' are a little sore at the moment."

The men in room all burst out laughing.

"Miss Williams, be a good girl and turn around. Show these gentlemen how red your bottom is," Judge Thorsky commanded.

With a heavy sigh, Olivia turned to face the wall as Mr. Uday and Dr. Sokolov approached to check out her posterior.

"My word, she must have been a very naughty girl," remarked the physician. "Her bum cheeks are positively crimson!"

"Yes, well I suppose I was a little hard on her," said the judge. "But it wasn't anything that she didn't enjoy," he asserted.

"Is that so?" asked Mr. Uday with a smirk.

"You can see for yourself," Judge Thorsky shrugged. "Miss Williams, turn back around. Open your legs nice and wide. Let Mr. Uday and Dr. Sokolov feel your cunt."

Olivia's embarrassment turned to disgust as she slowly rotated to face the two men. Grudgingly, she widened her stance and braced herself.

Dr. Sokolov wasted no time sliding his fingers between her moist nether lips. "Don't be embarrassed, my dear," he said looking into her eyes. "Your wet cunny is a gift. It can bring much pleasure to the men who choose to use you. I'm sure His Honor takes much pleasure when he uses your moist hole," the clinician said as he tickled her clitoris. Olivia squealed as she took a step back. Dr. Sokolov chuckled as he patted one of her exposed breasts. He then walked back over to talk with Judge Thorsky.

Mr. Uday set the metal briefcase down on the floor. He stepped so near to Olivia, they were almost touching. As he reached between her thighs he said, "We brought something for you. It's the most recent project we've been developing." As his finger slid into her slick sheath, Olivia let out a heavy breath that she had been holding in. "I think you'll find it quite interesting. It has some features that you'll no doubt enjoy."

As he slid his finger in and out of her, "Mmm ..." was the only reply Olivia could muster.

Judge Thorsky loudly addressed the entire room in Vulmonian. Mr. Uday removed his digit from Olivia and gave her pussy a friendly swat before turning around to listen to the judge.

Judge Thorsky gestured toward Dr. Sokolov and Mr. Uday. He seemed to be inviting them to join him up at the front of the room. Mr. Uday picked up the metal briefcase and walked over to join the judge. He set the briefcase down on the coffee table and opened it. Olivia nervously peered over trying to see what was inside. But she did not have a clear view from where she was standing.

"Oh, Miss Williams," Judge Thorsky called out to his young charge. "Come over here please."

Olivia cringed, but complied with the judge's orders.

"As you all know, I have decided to breed Miss Williams," Judge Thorsky said, switching to English. He was still addressing his Vulmonian party guests. But he obviously wanted Olivia to understand. "Whenever I am finished using her body for the night, I have to shackle her ankles to the head board to make sure none of my seed spills out of her cunt. It's rather bothersome. And I suppose my breeding slut may also find it to be a tad uncomfortable." Turning to Olivia, he said, "What do you think, Miss Williams? Is sleeping with your feet up over your head painful?"

Olivia tried her best not to glare at him. "It's not very comfortable," she mumbled.

"No, I'd imagine it's not," said Dr. Sokolov. "That's why Mr. Uday and I decided to invent something to help with this problem."

"Yes, that's right," Mr. Uday nodded as he reached into the briefcase and pulled out a rather small object that resembled a rubber cork. "In order to aid couples with impregnation, we decided to create a vaginal plug," he said proudly as he held the object high up in the air.

"After you deposit your fluids into the lucky girl, just insert this plug and it'll prevent the loss of your precious semen. It will drastically increase the odds of impregnation. It will almost definitely ensure successful breeding," Dr. Sokolov explained.

"And to prove just how effective it is, we'd like to perform a demonstration," Mr. Uday said as he placed the vaginal plug down on the coffee table and pulled a long narrow object out of the briefcase. It looked like a turkey baster. But it was filled with bright blue liquid. He turned to Olivia. "Lie down on the sofa and pull your knees up to your chest," he instructed.

Olivia stared at him, not moving.

"Miss Williams," Judge Thorsky growled in a low voice.

Frightened by the judge's tone, Olivia trudged over to the sofa and bitterly plopped herself down. She laid back and curled up her legs until she could feel her knees against her breasts. The party guests, particularly the men, gathered nearer, wanting a closer look.

"Part your legs a little wider. I need full access to your pussy," the engineer said. Inwardly groaning, Olivia spread her thighs. "Perfect," Mr. Uday smiled as he brought the tip of the baster toward her groin.

"Wait," Olivia blurted out. "What's in there?" she asked panicked, pointing at the bright blue fluid.

"It's perfectly harmless," Dr. Sokolov said in a soothing voice as he smiled down at her. "It's just a simple saline solution."

"But why is it that color?" Olivia demanded to know.

"We needed to dye it a noticeable color to make the demonstration more effective," Mr. Uday told her. "It's just food coloring. It won't hurt you," he said as he invaded her orifice with the baster.

"Ahhh!" Olivia gasped as the engineer slowly slid the cylindrical tool into her. When he was satisfied with the insertion, he squeezed the small bulb on the end. The unnatural looking solution squirted up inside of her.

As Olivia lay on her back, she looked around the room at the faces of the people watching her. Some of the women watched her intently, curious to see her reactions. But some of the other ladies seemed disinterested and were obviously only there for the fast and easy paycheck.

Every single man in the room had his eyes on Olivia. They watched the helpless American girl as she laid there obscenely exposed and violated. Some of the men groped the nude bodies of the women near them. Other men openly touched themselves through their pants. But none could not look away from Olivia's humiliating ordeal.

As Olivia observed the people who were watching her, she could feel her heart rate quicken. Her face became even more flushed than it had already been. But now it was arousal driving the ever increasing blush on her cheeks. She slowly inhaled a shaky breath as she tried to control herself.

Mr. Uday slowly slid the clear tube out of her vagina. "Don't put your legs down," he sternly commanded. "You'll make a mess." Olivia pulled her knees into her chest even more tightly.

Dr. Sokolov picked up the vaginal plug from the coffee table and walked over to the sofa. Using the fingers of his free hand, he reached down to Olivia's crotch and parted her labia. With his other hand, he began to insert the rubber plug inside of her. It was thicker than she had been expecting. But Dr. Sokolov firmly and relentlessly pushed it into her vaginal opening.

"Oooh!" Olivia whimpered. "It's too thick."

"It has to be," the doctor said in a no-nonsense tone. "If we made it any smaller, we would risk fluid leaking out," he explained as he pushed it deeper in.

"Uh," Olivia groaned in discomfort.

"Alright, I think that should do," Dr. Sokolov said as he took his hands off of Olivia. "You may put your legs down and sit up." Olivia slowly lowered her feet to the floor and pushed herself up into a sitting position. "Now stand please," he ordered. Olivia slowly stood as she anxiously looked around at all of the the spectators witnessing her mortification.

"You'd better not have made a mess on my sofa," Judge Thorsky warned. Panicked, Olivia spun around and looked down at the cream colored couch cushion that she had just been sitting on. But she did not see any trace of the blue saline solution.

"She didn't spill a drop," Dr. Sokolov said smugly.

"The vaginal plug works!" Mr. Uday announced.

Judge Thorsky did not seem convinced. "But what if she moves around more," he challenged. "Will the vaginal plug still keep in all of the liquid."

"There's only one way to find out," Dr. Sokolov replied.

"Miss Williams, come here," Judge Thorsky ordered. "But walk quickly and take long strides."

Olivia quickly marched over to where the judge was standing, trying to make her paces as wide as possible. Everyone looked down at the floor where she had just traveled across. Judge Thorsky crouched down and placed his hands on her upper thighs. "Hmmm ..." he said as he closely studied her vulva. He brushed her delicate inner lips with the tips of his fingers looking for any trace of blue liquid. "So far so good," he said with grudging approval. "Spread your feet wider apart and do a few deep knee bends," his instructed her.

"Do I have to?" Olivia asked, almost in a whisper. "I think it's pretty obvious that the plug works."

"Miss Williams, are you actually questioning my orders?"

"No! No Your Honor," Olivia said quickly as she widened her stance. She dropped down into a deep squat, exposing her privates to the entire room.

"Good," Judge Thorsky snapped. "Keep going until I say stop."

Olivia squatted down again and again. As she went down, her labia parted, giving everyone a clear view of her wet hole.

"All in the name if science, huh Isaak?" joked one of the male party guests from across the room. Some of the other men began laughing.

"All in the name of keeping my cum in her cunt!" Judge Thorsky shot back.

"Where it belongs!" another man added.

"Why don't you shake your hips around to see if the vaginal plug comes loose," said Judge Thorskyas he led Olivia to the center of the room. The party guests all gathered around in a circle to view the demonstration. There was not a single angle of Olivia's body that was not being looked at.

Olivia stared at the judge, silently urging him to put a stop to her humiliation.

"Well, Miss Williams, what are you waiting for? Get those hips wiggling," he insisted.

"Shake that big American ass!" shouted out one man.

"Come on, shake it!" yelled out another.

"Wiggle that big bottom!" hollered another.

Soon the room erupted into a chorus of requests and demands to see Olivia's young nubile body shimmy and shake.

"You want another spanking?" Judge Thorsky askd seriously.

In order to spare her poor backside from anymore abuse, Olivia reluctantly began to sway her hips from left to right.

"Oh please! You can do better than that," Judge Thorsky scoffed. "We're testing a brand new invention. We need to see how well it will keep my sperm inside of you. Come on now, really shake it!" he ordered giving her rear a stinging slap.

"Okay! Okay!" Olivia relented, trying to cover her bum with her hands.

"Well, let's see," the judge demanded.

"Don't worry, my dear," said Dr. Sokolov. "I promise you that the vaginal plug is quite effective at keeping liquid inside of you. You can jiggle around with reckless abandon and none of the fluid will escape. Go on and wiggle as much as you like!" he smiled.

His reassurances brought Olivia no comfort. But fearing another spanking from Judge Thorsky, she began to gyrate her hips with significantly more effort than before.

"That's better," said Judge Thorsky with mild approval. "But I still think you can put energy into it. Let's see you really move your body!" he barked as he slapped one of her tits.

"Ow!" Olivia squealed. "Fine!" she acquiesced as she shimmied her shoulders. Her breasts shook and wobbled, much to the amusement of all the party guests. She vigorously swung her hips from side to side, causing her cheeks to jiggle. The vulgar performance was greeted with cheers and whistles from all of the men and even a few of the women.

Olivia panted with exertion. She looked at Judge Thorsky with pleading eyes, wondering how long she would have to keep up the embarrassing display. But the judge's cold face did not show any emotion, except a hint of a smirk, as he watched her.

Finally he held up his right hand and he gave Olivia a subtle nod, indicating that she could cease her demeaning and degrading dance. He walked toward her and crouched down, bringing his face very close to her groin. He stared directly at her vulva to see if he could detect any trace of the blue liquid. He rubbed his hands up and down her inner thighs. "Looks reasonably dry," he remarked. He then felt her labia as he studied them closely. "Well, your pussy lips certainly aren't dry," he observed. "But we all know your pussy is never dry. I don't see any sign of the saline solution. It's obviously just your cunt juice making your lips wet," he said. He stroked her nethers, making her shiver.

"I told you," said Mr. Uday smugly. "The vaginal plug works!"

"Yes, it would appear so," Judge Thorsky concurred. "How does it feel, Miss Williams?"

"It's a bit big," Olivia winced as she felt the plug tightly pressing against her vaginal walls, stretching her love passage. "Isn't there a smaller version?"

"What for?" Judge Thorsky snorted. "It's not as though you're a virgin. God only knows how many men you've been with. We all know you've had much larger things lodged up there," he said, pointing at her crotch. "Your cunt is well used and broken in. Stop acting like your cannot handle a little rubber plug."

As the men around the room laughed, Olivia felt an overwhelming sense of anger and frustration. Judge Thorky's insult was completely unfair. In America Olivia had only ever been with one boy. It was true that, since arriving in Vulmonia, numerous men had used her body. But most of those encounters had not been Olivia's choice. Olivia had to avert her gaze and look down at the floor to prevent glaring at him. She knew that giving Judge Thorsky a dirty look would only provoke him to punish her further.

Changing the subject, the judge asked, "What else do you have to show us? Is there anything else for my breeding slut?"

Mr. Uday reached into his briefcase and pulled out a very strange looking object. If she had been forced to guess what it was, Olivia would have said it was a metal thong. Some sort of futuristic G-string.

"Well, Your Honor, we all know how important it is for you to have a son," said Dr. Sokolov. "And we also know how important it is that the baby is your own genetic offspring. We cannot risking having another man getting into Olivia's pussy and leaving his spunk. You don't want some other man fathering your child. So, to ensure that the only possible father is you, we've created a state of the art chastity belt!"

All of the party guests seemed to be rather impressed. They all nodded and made sounds of approval. Judge Thorsky looked over at Olivia, narrowed his eyes and smiled as he watched her reaction.

Olivia's face went pale. Her jaw dropped and her mouth opened in disbelief. A chastity belt? Was that not something that was used during medieval times? Who on earth would want to use a chastity belt now, Olivia silently wondered. But then again, they did use the pillory as a legal form of punishment in Vulmonia. It seemed as though the former Soviet nation was trapped in the dark ages. By entering the Eastern European country, Olivia felt like she had traveled back in time.

Mr. Uday approached Olivia and crouched down next to her. Grasping the sides of the metallic contraption, he held it out for her and looked at her expectantly. Olivia looked down at the odd device, not moving a muscle.

"Well, don't just stand there, Miss Williams," Judge Thorky chided. "Let Mr. Uday put the chastity belt on you."

Lifting a trembling foot up off of the floor, Olivia stepped into the chastity belt with trepidation. Her other foot followed soon after and Mr. Uday pulled the belt up past her legs.

She flinched as the cold metal gusset made contact with her sensitive tissue. She let out a deep exhale, feeling the cool hard garment against her clit. A thin metal chain rested loosely between her cheeks. A thick curving strip of metal encircled her waist. It hinged at the back and had a gap open in the front. Mr. Uday pulled the two ends together until the gap closed and the belt was fastened.

Then Mr. Uday reached into the briefcase and pulled out a small shiny object. "Would Your Honor like to do ... well ... the honors?" he punned as he handed Judge Thorsky the key. Olivia looked down at where the belt closed in the front and saw a keyhole. They could not be serious, she thought to herself. There was no way Judge Thorsky actually wanted her to wear this.

"I would love nothing more!" Judge Thorsky beamed as he took the key from the engineer. He walked over to Olivia.

"Your Honor," she whispered. "Please don't make me wear this. It isn't necessary. You know that you're the only man I've been with recently."

Judge Thorsky looked down at her suspiciously. "Do I know that, Miss Williams?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. He then looked across the room at Bogdan, who was holding a tray of empty gasses. He made eye-contact with his manservant. Bogdan nervously swallowed and quickly looked away with a distressed look on his face. The butler then turned abruptly and walked swiftly toward the kitchen. Presumably to wash the used glasses and fetch a new tray of libations.

"Hm," the judge grunted critically as he looked back down at Olivia. "You know I cannot keep an eye on you twenty-four hours a day. And we all know just how much trouble you have controlling your libido. Given how strong your sex drive is, I cannot risk having you walk around with your pussy loose and free. In order to assure that this child will be of my lineage, this is most definitely a necessary precaution."