Olivia Needs a Bigger Cock

Story Info
Gary has given me permission to fuck Jack.
3.5k words
3.68
33.3k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your ex-boyfriend Jack lives nearby here, Olivia. Why hang around when you know he still wants to be with you?"

"I feel like taking risks, Stacy."

"Babe, you're pregnant, have a great husband who is at home right now just a few miles away. If you need to fuck someone why not go to the man who loves you rather than one who let you down?"

My cousin Stacy wanted to protect me, but I was brimming over with sexual frustration and the excitement of smashing a sexual taboo. At seven and a half months pregnant and with rampant horny hormones, I was needful of her help, not moral advice.

I leaned in closer to her, between shopping aisles making sure I couldn't be overheard.

"I have permission to do this."

"Fucking, what now?"

I shouldn't have giggled at her shock because it attracted attention although the revelation added to my delightfully slutty demeanour. Stacy gripped my arm, leading me to a deserted aisle in the store, looking bewildered and irritated.

"Have you set me up, Olivia?"

"What do you mean?"

"As a fucking alibi for you to screw your ex-boyfriend?"

"No. I'm telling you the truth, Gary has given me permission to fuck Jack and I need your help to do that."

"I don't understand."

"Look. This is all agreed between us. I'm a hotwife and Jack wants me to cuckold him. We've set boundaries and made sure our love and relationship aren't at risk."

"You're a fucking, what?"

"A hotwife. It's not unusual these days and I'd rather you didn't judge me."

I'd spilled the beans on my husband's and my plan rather than suffer Stacey's interrogation and torture by a thousand paper cuts.

"You need to explain this better, Olivia. You aren't making any sense."

"Gary couldn't get me pregnant, so we went on a baby making cruise. A few guys later... I was caught. Now my stepping out on our marriage with Gary's permission is our lifestyle."

I left out the bit about the cousin who had actually impregnated me. It would be too much for Stacy to deal with.

"Fucking hell, Olivia. You're a slut."

"I'm a hotwife. It's different Stacy and I'd appreciate a little less judgement."

She stood in the aisle with arms folded, unsure whether to flee or stay and help me. Stacy has always been a great friend and cousin but she needed to make the leap to where I was.

"Why do you need me?"

"Look at the size of me. I'm a fucking whale and it'll get messy."

I glanced at my watch and knew Jack would already be in the car park. While dragging Stacy to the store exit doors, I discarded a mostly empty shopping cart to hunt down my ex-boyfriend.

"Have you seen yourself, Olivia?"

"No. Why?"

"You're behaving like a wanton whore. It's almost like you're desperate for a cock."

"Says the girl who's fucking a married man."

She stopped in her tracks and I saw guilt flicker across my cousin's expression. I knew about her and the married man she'd met, fell in love with and eventually succumbed to. I wasn't throwing it in her face, but I needed Stacy to understand that not all moral dilemmas are as simple as the one she saw herself in.

"Well, yeah, but Josh is leaving his wife. We're going camping for a week with an adventure group."

I squared off to my cousin, determined to sink my pussy onto my ex-boyfriend's much bigger cock within the hour and with her help.

"Help me or go home, Stacy. Don't judge and throw stones when you like in a glass house."

"Okay, sorry Olivia. It's a bit of a shock to know that your husband is allowing you to fuck other men."

"Well, like it or not, he is!"

"Can I at least see some evidence of consent from Gary? I love you babe, but I'd rather not be complicit in anything that might deceive."

I fished my phone from a pocket, unlocked it, and typed a message with one thumb.

Stacy has asked if I have permission to cuckold you with Jack.

I showed my cousin the sent message, and she seemed satisfied.

Stacy's phone vibrated, and she checked her messages.

Hi Stacy, yes I've consented to my wife fucking her ex-boyfriend. Please help her, she's a hormonal mess and can't balance her ass very well.

Stacy stared at me with a most amazed expression in silence while replacing her phone.

"I don't know how you do it, Olivia. Your husband is a fucking saint."

"The heart wants what the heart wants, babe. He loves the humiliation and extreme desire other men have for me. Help me please. Gary and I want this."

She mulled it over and I knew she was adding Gary's permission to my desire and her generally open views on sex. She slipped her arm into mine and marched towards the door.

"Okay, let's find Jack and get your pussy well fucked."

Jack was close by sitting in his truck. When he saw us wobbling downstairs, my ex-boyfriend leapt from his vehicle and ran to assist a struggling, very pregnant ex-girlfriend. The salacious grin he shot me wasn't unnoticed by Stacy who shook her head, resigned to become part of my fuck team.

On the drive to his apartment, Stacy sat in the back of Jack's truck with me, whispering surreptitiously.

"What exactly do you want me to do?"

"Jack's cock is more than nine inches long."

"Fucking hell!"

"Yeah. I loved to straddle Jack's pole and swallow it all up inside my pussy. I just need some help to do that."

"Okay, it's fucking disgusting to ask me to be in the room with you, though."

"Will you do it, Stacy, please? I need this cock to stretch me wide and make everything more comfortable inside."

"Of course I'll help. I'm just saying we're being very sleazy."

"Kind of a turn on though, right?"

At seven and a half months along, I was big, so balancing on a nine inch cock would be a challenge. Only having had my husband's average sized cock since my impregnation gang bang made me desperate for more but also concerned about managing Jack's length and girth, especially with my precious baby on board.

In Jack's house, I waddled upstairs and stripped off quickly to my underwear in the bedroom where he'd fucked me frequently. As I reminisced over our lovemaking, my pussy warmed even more and I felt a rivulet of shame dribble free from the two pairs of knickers I'd worn.

Jack looked at me appreciatively as I stroked my baby belly protectively. His regretful expression told me he knew it might have been his. We exchanged a knowing smile while Stacy peeled the duvet back, preparing his bed for my fucking.

"Two pairs of knickers?"

"I've been thinking about your cock all day, Jack. I'm hormonal and very turned on."

"Well, here it is. Just like old times, Olivia."

When Jack dropped his jeans, he wore no underwear. Stacy gasped from behind me as we both beheld his gorgeous, rock solid, enormous cock, rising high.

Stacy tapped my shoulder.

"That's a fucking monster, Olivia. I can see why you're so desperate to fuck it."

While Jack climbed onto the bed, making himself comfortable, I peeled both pairs of drenched knickers, handing them to Stacy, who welcomed them gingerly.

I stepped awkwardly onto the bed with Jack's feet together and in between mine. Stacy held out a hand that I took gladly, using it to help me shuffle towards the headboard and the cock I was desperate to have.

"Can I lick you first please, babe?"

"Umm, yeah, but it's a bit messy and engorged down there."

"That's even better."

"Would you prefer it if I lay down?"

"I'd rather you sat on my face, please, Olivia. Like old times. I miss licking your pussy endlessly."

I felt delighted because Gary's tongue had been off its game recently. Jack was a better lover than my husband who was much the better man between the two. Since my ascension to becoming a hotwife, I could enjoy the best of both worlds.

I kept shuffling forwards using Stacy to stabilize myself until my pussy lined up directly over Jack's mouth.

"Help me squat down please, hun."

Stacy helped me crouch down lower, while my labia tingled as my body prepared for some expert tongue and a massive cock. Every synapse in my brain snapped to attention and exploded in a hedonistic surge of happy hormones that rippled through my body. I knew an orgasm was already close and that had me salivating from both sets of lips.

"Your pussy looks swollen. Cream is almost dripping from your swollen lips. I can't wait to taste you, Olivia. It's been too long, babe."

"Yeah, for me too, Jack."

I barely whispered, but my cousin caught it, flashing me a scolding expression. I felt Jack's tongue lapping my engorged labia. When I thought about how Gary had helped shave my pussy this morning, erasing its stubble I almost came right then.

Jack sucked my swollen labia inside his mouth, sloshing my juices, before swallowing the bounty he seemed desperate to enjoy. Using Stacy's strength, I lowered my pussy all the way onto his lips, splaying my knees wide to avoid my bloated baby belly while Stacy stood up on the bed, supporting me from behind. She held me tightly from under each armpit, making sure all my weight didn't bear down on my lover.

Jack reached up with both palms, stroking my baby belly lovingly while licking deep inside my pussy.

"Hi little one, don't worry, I won't harm you. I'm just taking care of mommy."

In that moment I felt deliciously whoreish, which was exactly as I desired. This was my kink, but Gary's fun would come later.

While rubbing my stomach, Jack puckered his lips and slid them just inside my pussy hole, making a seal against the soft tissues there. He sucked gently at first, and my reproductive system flooded with warm blood fuelled by an oxytocin rush. My body was expectant of a damn good fucking and jack would make sure I didn't leave disappointed.

My baby kicked and Jack felt it, groaning his delight while stroking my belly more. He sucked harder against my drenched pussy hole and my hormonal flow into his mouth increased, lathering Jack's tongue, feeding him the nectar he seemed desperate for.

"Naughty fucking bitch!"

I turned my head around, looked down at Jack's crotch, and saw Stacy's foot kneading my lover's giant cock.

"I'm just keeping him warm for you, babe."

Jack's tongue skills were amazing, admittedly better than Gary's right now, but no comparison to when my husband went hunting down another man's cum from inside me. I felt the slightest murmur of an orgasm deep inside my womb and decided that it was time for the main event.

"Can I slide onto your cock, please, Jack?"

I heard his muffled, reluctant consent and Stacy hauled me up while I protected my stomach, something I did more frequently since being caught pregnant. I shuffled backwards down the bed and Stacy knelt, with her pussy almost level at my ass.

"How are we going to do this, Olivia?"

"It feels awkward when you're supporting me from behind me, Stacy."

"Fucking hell, you're not sugges-."

"Why not? Jack gives expert tongue, and you'd be supporting me. I could lean forwards onto your shoulders more easily. It's a practical solution for everyone."

"I don't know, babe, it's fucking weird and I'm, like you know, umm."

"Fucking a married man who still sleeps with his wife?"

"Umm, yeah, but we're still exclusive except for that."

"You have ten seconds to decide before I take Jack's cock inside my pussy."

It took less than ten seconds for Stacy to want Jack's tongue. Before the minute was out; I watched my cousin's glistening moist pussy descend onto the pink tongue throne I'd occupied just moments earlier. Stacy looked happy when she settled her swollen pussy lips on my ex-boyfriend's mouth, jolting twice with pleasure when Jack slipped his tongue into her pussy.

"get on his cock, lean in and I'll support you."

I stepped back onto an already loaded bed, balancing carefully, holding my cousin's hands until I stood directly above Jack's enormous cock. Stacy shot me an encouraging look, although was otherwise consumed by her impending orgasm.

When I squatted, dribbling lady cream over my lover's cock, I studied her face, already flickering with ecstasy. Stacy reached forward, hitching her ass slightly off Jack's mouth while making sure her cunt could still be accessed and gripped the base of his cock.

I peered over her shoulder and saw my ex-boyfriend grapple with her ass cheeks, slipping his fingers between them, before prising both wide open.

Stacy stared at me with her eyes wide when Jack slipped his tongue onto her anal whorl, rimming her as he had once licked me.

"He-."

"I know, babe. He does it so well. Enjoy his tongue."

Stacy smiled disgustingly, and I knew Jack was rimming her puckered sphincter, working the outer ridges and her rectum full of his spit, preparing her asshole for a finger, maybe two. She tugged gently at his cock, revealing a beautifully engorged, almost purple glans glistening with pre-cum.

Stacy dipped her head down quickly, before my pussy slid onto Jack's cock, sneakily sucking the glistening salty veneer off his smooth glans while I placed both hands on her back, holding myself upright.

"Sneaky fucking bitch."

After a few slurps, and a dozen frantic head bobs a quarter of the way up and down Jack's blue veined, knobbly monster, my cousin gasped for air, smiling insanely. I gave her a faux expression of discontent, then laughed.

"Was that nice, Stacy?"

"Jack's tasty pre-cum can't go to waste inside your gaping, drenched hole, sweetie and yes, it was very nice."

She aimed his pulsating glans into my pussy, sliding it up and down my creamy furrow. Stacy wanked me with his cock, using my cream to lather his entire shaft. I placed a palm on each of her shoulders, looking over her back at my contented lover with his face buried in my cousin's cunt.

Stacy stared up at me while holding Jack's cock vertically and twitched her head encouragingly for me to take him. I slid onto my ex-boyfriend's monster, feeling its top three inches, stretching the seal at the entrance of my pussy wider than at anytime since my impregnation.

I gasped and felt instant satisfaction that the walls of my pussy were being stretched. My body chemistry exploded and the chains of inhibitions that bound me were smashed to dust. I ascended, as free as a bird on a gust of wind.

The walls of my cunt squeezed hard against the familiar, massive cock that had reamed me daily for two years, including during my period. Jack would have got me pregnant in no time, Gary couldn't, but I dearly loved the man who'd married me and had made sure we could have a baby.

Stacy whimpered in delight, fully engaged on the end of Jack's tongue, while I gasped, descending and filling my wet hole with a cock so big and stiff that I felt every veiny ridge and knobble on it. His shape moulded my pussy tunnel and I felt the pulse of his blood flow when I pressed hard against his shaft.

"Fuck! I-I'm not sure."

"Is your baby kicking, Olivia?"

"No."

"Then just shimmy around a little, relax and take the last two inches."

I took Stacy's advice and felt the final two inches of Jack's cock impale me slowly. His shaft felt luxurious inside my cunt, and my reproductive organs fluttered while the man that might have been my child's father settled inside comfortably.

Tensing my midriff, I squeezed Jack's massive meat feast buried inside my pussy. I used Stacy's shoulders to rock back and forth, grinding my clitoris against his pubic bone.

"Oh f-fucking h-hell, Olivia. Jack must love being inside you because he's literally eating my pussy clean."

"Has he got a finger inside your asshole?"

She nodded, plunging her head down, leaning lower so I could push upwards off her back.

As I rose, my cunt slurped when Jack's glans exited from my slimy hole. Stacy pushed me upright, holding me under my armpits to prevent a descent.

I watched, part in excitement, but mostly impressed when my cousin consumed my pussy cream that striated Jack's cock in a thick layer. She slurped, sucked and devoured my hormonal delight until his cock glistened brilliantly clean.

When Stacy was done, I pressed my weight on her back and slid down Jack's steely pole until he bottomed out inside me, nuzzling against my cervix.

"Argh! Argh! Fuck! Fuck. Oh god. Oh my, it's so fuc-fucking b-big!"

I screamed loudly, surprising Stacy. A door opened behind me and I twisted, rubbing my clitoris against Jack, eliciting a minor orgasmic flutter.

"Are you okay, Olivia?"

"What the f-? Gary?"

"Jack invited me to hide in the wardrobe and watch you guys. It scared me when you screamed."

"Oh god baby, come here, please."

My husband trotted over, holding his erect cock in one hand, clearly enjoying my performance. I kissed him lovingly, while grinding my clitoris harder against Jack. Stacy went crazy, tossing her head through a tumultuous orgasm, no longer my whining moral compass.

Gary leant a hand to raise and lower me, so my pussy slid up and down my ex-boyfriend's cock. I felt my pussy stretch and waves of pleasure flooded every part of my body.

"He's getting deep inside you, Olivia. Is our baby okay?"

"Yes, of course, sweetie. I wouldn't do anything to risk our child."

My husband's lips brushed off mine like the sizzle of butter on a hit skillet, electrifying my mind when a billion synapsis detonated in a taboo fireworks display. I felt overwhelmed when the only man I loved sent his tongue on a foray to tangle with mine while the cock of another satisfied my pussy.

"Can you reach around and finger my clitoris while we kiss, please, husband?"

"Anything to help you both, darling."

I French kissed Gary hard, indifferent to Stacy's massive orgasm on my lover's face. My husband reached around, gently lifting the protective hood covering my slimy pearl. While I rocked on Jack's much more substantial cock, my husband dragged the engorged pleasure bean from side to side, giving me what I needed.

My tongue thrust deeper inside Gary's mouth, while Jack bucked his hips gently to pump his cock deeper inside my pussy. I stroked my stomach, grabbing my husbands spare hand for him to feel our baby kick while he and Jack got me off.

His eyes locked mine in a tractor beam stare, communicating his undying love while he stroked my belly and our baby. When Gary's head lowered submissively between Stacy and me, I ascended into the heavens.

From a slightly awkward angle, Gary got his tongue onto my clitoris, licking where he'd been flicking. Jack continued fucking me gently, considerably widening my hole and love tunnel, and I felt the start of an explosive chain reaction.

I pushed against my husband's head, forcing him into my pussy and Jack's cock so that he could lick my clitoris better. He did, and I shuddered vigorously as my pussy squashed my lover's shaft.

Jack's seed flooded into my womb while my husband's tongue assisted the massive cock inside me to the best orgasm of my life. The heat of each rope of my ex-boyfriend's cum splashed off my cervix comfortingly while Gary licked my clitoris.

His swimmers were too late to seize the egg now developed into my baby, but I fleetingly considered maybe next time he'd have a chance. Gary sucked my engorged clitoris into his mouth, licking it with the flat of his tongue in a circular motion, and I exploded into a massive orgasm.

I bounced up and down, sliding delicately on Jack's cock, maximising each shuddering, orgasmic wave like a greedy whore as they slammed through me. Stacy had climbed off his face and I watched my ex-boyfriend collect her cream from his nostrils before licking each wet finger.

Stacy and my husband helped me dismount Jack's softening cock, but only as far as Gary needed to flip me onto my back.

I watched proudly when my husband wrapped my thighs in his arms, heading straight into my pussy with his tongue, ready to clean up my lover's creamy mess.

This was Gary's kink, and his moment to throw open the taboo locker, having a just reward for being a good cuckold.

12