Olivia Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well, Ann. I hope you enjoyed Olivia's fingers just now. Perhaps you would like her mouth to please you too? I think that will be happening soon. But first, Petra is the only one from our household to have enjoyed the pleasure of seeing Olivia naked, and that is a joy we all look forward to appreciating right now. Petra will help Olivia to reveal her charms.' Lis looked at me with a dominant mien.

Petra came forward and had me hold out my arms in the same position as her mother; without the bondage of course. I was standing freely. I spread my feet the regulation space apart as she began to unbutton my long dress from the top down. There were twelve buttons and Petra made the show last a full minute until at last, the final button was undone.

'Drop your arms, Olivia. Hold them behind you.' She lifted the cloth from my shoulders and peeled it away, revealing me naked for my audience.

'Now, hold your thumbs behind your back.' commanded Petra and as I obeyed, I felt her attach padded leather cuffs to my wrists and clip them together. The position forced my tits forward and my ass back.

I could see my reflection in some of the large mirrors around the large room and it looked pretty good to me. A naked girl, hands behind her back; straight, dark brown, shoulder length hair not long enough to cover the 35B tits with their darkened, stiff nipples pointing slightly upwards. Hairless pussy, highlighted by the open legs. The sight of it made me feel rather horny and I hoped it met with approval from my hostesses.

'Lovely!' cried out Les. 'What a beautiful girl you have invited to our house, Petra. Well done!'

'Thank you, Mistress.' I responded, glad to feel so welcome, for all the strange position I was in.

'You call me 'mistress'?' Les eyed me with a smirk. 'I like that. You will always address me as such when we are in this room.' She instructed and I nodded in agreement.

'And as your mistress, I may ask you to do things you have never done before. You may be commanded to perform tasks or submit to practices you might otherwise refuse to carry out. But as your mistress, I would expect your total obedience. Will you give it?'

There was a serious challenge. With so little experience, I had no idea of the practices she might be referring to. I certainly wouldn't want to eat shit or have skewers stuck through me, but I didn't think she would do any of that without giving me a chance to run away, so with a deep breath and a nervous gulp, I responded.

'I hope that I will please you in everything you ask me to do. I would only say that if you ask me to do anything that I really won't do, you will allow me to say so and perhaps allow me to negotiate an alternative with you. Under an agreement like that, I will do everything I can to obey your commands, or those of Ann, and even Petra, while we are in this room.' I added that last qualification to make sure I had my freedom above ground, as it were; we were in the cellars after all.

'Petra, you really have found the most amenable plaything.' Les gloated. 'Absolutely, Olivia, dear. You are our guest and we would never harm you. If you find anything not to your liking, either upstairs or down here in the punishment chamber, you are free to say so. As you have so kindly offered, I am sure we could negotiate some form of alternative if you don't take to any of the games played down here.'

I was relieved to hear that. Play for pleasure seems to be the motto, however that pleasure comes for each of us.

'Now, you have come here at you own request for having Petra punished by Miss Kent. 24 strokes of the tawse she took because of you and last night you requested me to ensure that you are suitably punished for that. I assure you, you will be. However, there is something I would have you do first. As you can see, Ann is not able to move around the room as freely as we can, but I am detecting an urgent need building in her to do so. You may remember I encouraged her to drink a large amount of water during lunch, more than a litre. I fear it has done its work and now she needs to pee. I hope you will volunteer to help her.'

I too could see Ann gently moving within her bonds and now realized why.

'Of course, I will. How can I help?' I asked naively.

'Well,' started Les, 'the first thing is that we all agree that you are taking responsibility for Ann's pee, Olivia, is that right?'

'Yes, of course. As I said, how can I help?' I noticed Petra moving out of my line of sight and wondered why.

Les raised herself to her full height, a few inches above mine. 'Thank you, Olivia. You should know that not a drop may be spilled on the floor. That is a very strict rule and punishment is the result of it being broken; hard punishment. The second factor is that Ann will remain secured to the cross. Thirdly, you might look for a receptacle to hold for poor Ann to pee into, but I remember taking the last one upstairs for washing a few days ago. I don't think you have time to run up there and find one, and even if you did, you might find that difficult with your hands tied behind your back, and that, I'm sorry to tell you is how they will stay until Ann has relieved herself. Can you think how we are to cope with this situation?'

Les looked at Ann, who looked back imploringly. Petra came over and smoothed her hand over her mother's lower belly.

'I think you'd better work this out pretty soon, Olivia. You can see the whip marks on Ann's pussy, can't you? That was just twelve strikes. The penalty for pee on the floor is twenty-four like those for the person responsible. And that would be you. Quickly, Olivia. On your knees and think how to save your pussy a severe whipping.' Petra calling the shots now.

Of course, the clue was in the command. It really hadn't occurred to me before. Of course, I guess like everyone, my curiosity had overcome me more than once and I had tasted my own pee in the shower, using my hand as the cup. Unknowingly, I had been preparing for this moment. Happily, I wasn't put off by the taste, or the notion of doing it again. But what to do here? No spillage allowed. There's only one thing I can do. I looked beseechingly at Petra, and Les, and they simply nodded.

'Ann, I'm going to put my lips on your pussy now. I'm going to drink your pee straight from you, so please try to release it slowly to give me time to swallow it and not spill any.'

On my knees, I approached Ann. My own arms behind me I couldn't hold her pussy and just had to reach forward with my mouth until I found flesh. I probed with my tongue to get my bearings, separating her outer lips sufficiently to feel for her clit and pee hole with the tip of my tongue. She was lubricating quite a lot and I felt her push her pussy at my mouth and tongue. My mouth surrounded her shaven pussy lips and I stuck my tongue into her to try to reduce gravitational spillage, and waited expectantly for the hot flow of pee to fill my mouth.

Nothing happened. I tried to stimulate it with my tongue, flicking it up and over the pee hole. Nothing. Not risking pulling my mouth away, I used my tongue to lick her clit, her pee hole, deep into her cunt, and still no pee. I drew back to see if I was in a bad position, but I wasn't. Reaching forward again I pressed my mouth up against Ann's pussy and licked it for all I was worth, pushing it as deep into her as I could and frantically licking her clit. Suddenly a great squirt filled my mouth and a scream from above, as Ann orgasmed right into my mouth. I expected her to start a huge piss and kept my mouth in place, swallowing the juices as they flowed into me, but Ann did not pee. Finally, like Buddha's enlightenment, it struck me. Ann didn't need to pee at all.

I sat back on my heels and looked at them all in turn. With her gag still in place, and recovering from her shattering orgasm, Ann didn't look me in the eye, but the other two did and I could see they were fighting hard not to laugh. I tried to be angry, but felt a laugh building up instead. I smiled.

'So. Have I passed the test?' I asked.

'You have indeed, Olivia. With flying colours. We have learned some very telling facts in the past few minutes, all of which are very pleasing. Tell me if I'm wrong. We now know that you are a willing slave who will obey the commands given you. You accepted your responsibility and when presented with new facts, such as the penalty for failure, you effectively informed us that you will accept a hard whipping on your naked cunt. Oh, I so look forward to providing you with that!' promised my new Mistress Les, and I could feel my pussy swelling with horniness as she continued.

'You are willing to drink piss directly from a girl's pussy. You have accepted me as your Mistress. You have accepted Petra as your Mistress and will submit to punishments awarded by her. You are a cunt eater. Shall I continue?'

I stood up and faced her. Not so easy with my arms still bound.

'No, mistress. You are not wrong. In fact you are correct in everything you have said so far. I am your willing slave. I want to obey your commands, and hope never to refuse to do so. If you order me to eat pussy, I will do so. If you order me to drink piss, I will do so. If Petra awards punishment, as her best friend, I will know that I deserve it and would wish to be punished hard. And I will accept any commands or punishments that Ann chooses to give. If you inform me that my pussy is to be whipped, beaten, exposed or penetrated, I will beg you to do so. I am a submissive slut and I want to be treated as such -- but only here in this room.' Wow! I was going for it in a big way, but with reservations. I wanted to maintain my independence out there in the real world.

'I am pleased to hear this, Olivia. I shall try not to disappoint you. May I suggest that you now submit to the punishment you were prepared to accept had you spilled any of Ann's wine? I propose that I would like to whip your pussy, 24 strikes. That will be your punishment for getting Petra into trouble with Miss Kent.'

Les was challenging me to follow through with my brave speech and my heart was racing.

'Yes, Mistress Les. Will you please punish me with your whip? I want Petra to see how willing I am to make up for what I caused her to endure.'

After unclipping my wrists, Petra led me to what looked like a massage table on small wheels and bade me lie on it, face up. She then brought a leather belt over my stomach and buckled it before binding my arms to the sides of the table with Velcro straps at wrist and elbow. I wasn't leaving this place until they wanted me to, that much was clear. She then wheeled me to the centre of the room, under the beam suspended from the ceiling. Taking one ankle, she attached a leather cuff around it and clipped it to a chain hanging down from the beam. She repeated this with the other ankle. I heard a loud clicking noise as Les turned a handle on the wall and felt my ankles being pulled up, and apart, as the chain tightened. Before long, my legs were widely separated and my cunt was completely exposed and defenceless. The rest of my body was immobilized. I could only move my head and I watched in sick fascination as Ann was released from her bondage and approached my gaping pussy.

'Petra will take photos of your humiliation, Olivia, to send to your mother. You were not informed, but I am informing you now, that she requested that we record the games we play with you here. She specifically asked for pictures of you in bondage and of you being beaten. How could we refuse such a sweet request?'

And with that, Petra started to take pictures with what looked like a very nice digital camera. Me tied to the table; arms in restraints; ankles secured; bald cunt, wide open. It was unexpected, and indeed, humiliating. My mother? When did she set this up?

Ann knelt on the floor, gazing directly into my pussy and with quiet deliberation showed me her two middle fingers before sliding them into me as deeply as she could reach. She thrust them in and out, slowly and repeatedly, and I just gave myself up to the sensations. She rubbed my clit with her thumb and brought me to the edge of orgasm, and as I writhed in ecstasy, moaning in pleasure, Petra kept photographing. I didn't know if it was stills or video and I didn't care. But, before I was allowed to cum, Ann stopped.

'You are to be whipped. Twenty-four strokes on your pussy.' Intoned Mistress Les

'Yes, please whip me. Please whip my cunt!' I gasped, massively turned on and desperate for this not to stop. And for the benefit of the video which I suspected was now rolling, 'Mistress Les is going to whip my cunt, mother, because I want her to. I want her to hurt me.'

And she did. I had never been struck on the pussy by anything before so the sensations were new, but as Les thrashed me, I knew even then that it was a very light whip, designed to make more noise than damage, so although she struck me quite hard, I found the whipping easy to tolerate. Too easy. Frustratingly easy. I wasn't being hurt as much as I wanted to be, but sensibly, I made no comment and as the last blow landed, Les replaced the whip with her mouth and blew me onto a different continent with her tongue.

Continued in Part Five

12