Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 12

Story Info
Twenty-four hours of consuming lust and consummation...
9.6k words
4.82
19.5k
14

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cody and Liv continue to give in to their passion, and have sex on Liv's desk in the empty offices late one night. Not long after, a heart attack sends Liv to the hospital. Cody agrees to help at the house, being there for her daughter Carla while Liv recovers. Liv arranges for Cody to take over some of her workload, with a hefty raise. Liv's son Jack, Cody's oldest friend, visits with his girlfriend Yv. Loud and bold, she strips in the kitchen the next morning and offers to let Cody join a threesome all Friday night. Liv is amused by the whole thing, and not jealous.

Just after midnight Saturday morning, I heard something downstairs that I didn't quite register, and resolved to ignore it and get back to sleep. Then I heard it again, and a third time. Unable to fall back asleep, I moved to the door and slowly opened it. Yv's voice was insistent, barely audible, and the creaking was quicker now that I heard it for myself. Rhythmic, and now I heard Jack's answering groan. Sneaking a peek wasn't the right thing to do, but I told myself I just wanted to make sure everything was okay, and crept down the hall, peering around the corner, down into the living room.

Yv was sitting on the couch facing the stairs, her hips forward to the very edge, holding her legs back at the knees with her arms, hands clasped over her midriff. She and Jack were naked, and I had a bird's eye view of Jack's cock pumping her pussy. After so long without Liv, seeing them fucking gave me a thrill I could barely admit to myself. My cock was now awake, straining against my sweats. Jack was still muscular and wiry from all the hiking he'd done in the Scouts, his buttocks clenching with each thrust into her, and I wondered for a moment where he'd gotten this merit badge.

Yv's gash was spread wide, the curly pink hair so like cotton candy, divided across the pinkness of her pussy, and she pulled her legs back further up and to the side, the pink curls parting and welcoming his thick rod inside her, while he gripped her buttocks at the very edge of the cushions. They had thoughtfully laid a towel down, and I heard the liquid squishing sound as he moved his cock in between her lovely, wet pink pussy lips. Yv's breasts were pointed skyward, not quite directly at the ceiling, and the view of my friend and Yv fucking transfixed me utterly. His buttocks worked back and forth, in the rhythm of their fucking below.

I was suddenly aware my hand was stroking my erection, flitting over it much more slowly than the determined and quickening pussy pounding they were enjoying on the couch. Yv's musk was thick in the air, and I was reminded uncomfortably it had been more than two weeks since I'd been inside Liv. Determined to be quiet, I started jacking off to the erotic panorama in the living room.

Jack groaned and sped up, his ass clenching with each thrust forward into Yv's wet hole; I knew it wouldn't be long now, and I started rubbing my dick faster and faster through my boxers, feeling the thin fabric slide luxuriously over my erection, and I wondered if I should cum at the same time they did.

Biting her lower lip, Yv started rotating her hips around Jack's cock. "Cum for me," I heard her whisper, just before glancing up and smiling at me, arching her eyebrows in welcome. His eyes were closed, his head back as he groaned, thrusting one last time and unloading in her, unleashing a low and growing moan as he came. I saw his cock vibrate along its length as the thick white fluid shot out into her, then he pulled out, and long streams of the stuff plastered her tummy and tits, the first stream even launching itself as far as her chin.

As my best friend coated her with cum, Yv looked up at the top of the steps again grinning broadly, acknowledging my secret observation of their show, and I realized she had wanted me there the whole time. She kept her eyes focused on me, through her moans and Jack's climax. She mouthed three words. Wait for me.... Meanwhile Jack gritted his teeth, kept rubbing the underside of his cock on her glistening labia, the spurts of thick, white semen shortening and slowing.

I pulled my hand away from my straining dick, and Yv nodded, then leaned forward to kiss Jack, her eyes remaining on me the whole time. I nodded back and retreated around the corner. "I'm going to get cleaned up upstairs, Jack." I heard a soft kiss, then Jack siting heavily on the couch; I hoped he was taking her place on the towel, and I expected him to be sound asleep soon. I hope.

Yv rounded the corner and stalked up the stairs, a vision of erotic implacability keeping me pinned in the hallway with her ice-blue eyes, Jack's cum starting to drip down from her tits. Ascending towards me, she massaged the fluid into her skin, and licked a bit of it off her finger as she came up the last stair. She smelled like pussy and cooling semen and some flowery scent, soap, not strong enough for a perfume. Yv stepped into me and murmured in my ear, "Cody. Help me clean up." She grabbed my hand and lead me into Liv's room, closing the door as quietly as I had when I went to bed earlier.

Standing in the middle of the bedroom, Yv wasted no time. Grabbing my t-shirt, she pulled it over my head and off me, tossing it carelessly on the floor, then swiftly, refusing to be thwarted, pulled my sweatpants and boxers down to my ankles. She cooed appreciatively at my cock, nearly throbbing in her palms, and said softly, "Thank you for waiting for me."

Yv dropped to her knees and took the whole length of my hard-on into her mouth. I was anxious not to make any noise, didn't want Jack or especially Carla to hear a thing. Despite Jack's orgasm, Yv was very enthusiastically sucking my cock, ready to continue. The word nymphomaniac crossed my mind briefly, banished in an instant by her soft lips and softer tongue working my shaft. Instead of moaning, I gasped quietly and grabbed and held one of her hands, staying almost silent. Yv smiled up at me, not missing a stroke. I was so close, shocked I'd lasted this long.

The first pangs of guilt and regret started to seep into my conscience. "No..." I pulled my hips back, but Yv grabbed my ass in both hands and held me in place, still sucking my rod. She moved her head back slightly, leaving only the swollen purple head on her lips, taking me in half an inch before pulling back, her tongue describing a figure eight over the very tip, and she did this several times, tormenting me very satisfyingly.

Yv stopped and stood, and the scent of Jack's cum on her was still strong. It looked like icing, and I thought of her tits as two fresh cupcakes, the nipples delicate cherries or blossoms. I felt the cooling stickiness on my chest as she pressed against me, nearly cementing our bare skin together.

"Doesn't that feel good, Cody, Jack's cum all over both of us? You could have come down and I'd have sucked your cock while he fucked me. You should have. He gets off on that, but I do more."

"I shouldn't..." I had very little resistance remaining to this erotic firebrand.

Her laugh was wicked, nasty, sultry and maybe a little bit mocking, nonetheless potent with desire. "You're probably right. It's our first date, and you shouldn't be coming in my mouth. That was forward of me." She grabbed my hands and started backing up, leading me now to Liv's bed. I stepped out of the rest of my clothes on the floor. "I should make you lick my cunt but I don't know if you'd be okay with Jack's cum on your tongue." Whispering in my ear again, "Maybe you'd like it, baby. We'll save that for next time, too..."

She moved me inexorably to the bed, and sat on it. Flecks of cum spattered her bush, and they were accompanied by a rivulet of thick fluid leaking from her pussy onto the bed. She seized my arms and hauled me down on top of her, lying back to take me, and hissing in my ear. "Put it in me. Stick your cock in me and fuck me harder than you've ever fucked before." Her nails were in my back, and I could almost feel them piercing my skin. "Fuck me, Cody. Now."

There was no question of waiting, or even of stopping, swept up in an erotic maelstrom, Yv at the very eye of it. I slid my cock inside her easily, and some of Jack's semen seeped out of her as I entered, coating my dick, driving me wild with desire. Yv sighed, then gave me another wicked grin. "That's right, Cody. I want you to give me another pussy pounding. Just like Jack just did. I want more."

All I could think of now was fucking her, and I did. She was the slenderest woman I'd ever been in, and I imagined I could see her belly swell with each of my thrusts. Yv's legs snaked around my back, and she locked her ankles there, using the leverage to haul me deep inside her with each thrust. "Go faster," she breathed next to my ear. "Make me feel you fucking me." She lifted her bottom further, until I was almost plunging straight down into her. The sight of my shaft pistoning in her pussy had me hornier then than I had been in weeks, like the first time Liv and I had made love. Like that time, my humping was automatic, frenzied. I gasped, straining to keep silent, trying not to let the headboard betray our illicit fuck-frenzy.

She was imperious, commanding, relentless. "That's it, baby. That's it... Don't you fucking dare pull out! I want to feel that cream all over inside me. Jack filled me up, now it's your turn..." The thought of Jack's semen inside her cunt while I was fucking her was wrong and so erotic. I humped her faster now, a staccato slapping of our groins together, and Yv smiled, almost a frenzied rictus, and she knew it wouldn't be long now.

"Oh, fuck, Yv, I'm coming..." it took more effort not to scream her name than it did holding off my load for any longer.

She snarled silently up at me, daring me to disobey her next command. "That's it. Say my name, tell me who you're fucking, whose pussy is going to take all your cum and overflow it onto your mattress." She looked almost feral. "And keep your voice down. Jack hasn't said yes yet. You're fucking me without him knowing, helping me cheat on your best friend. His little sister's down the hall." She was panting now, rocking her hips, driving my dick inside her as much as I was. "I've seen how she looks at you. I bet she'd love to watch us fuck, lick my tits while she watches you fuck me, Cody. Would you like that, baby?"

"What...about...you...watching...me...fucking...her?"

She leered at me with no pause in the carnal rhythm of our humping, then smiled appreciatively. "You are a nasty boy! I like that in a man. I also like your nice hard dick inside my pussy." She glanced down the length of her body at my cock still taking her. Biting her lip again, she murmured, "You ready to fill me up like Jack did?"

It felt incredible. All thoughts of Liv and Carla and Sheila and the rest were banished from my mind's eye, or maybe just watching me from a long distance. My testicles felt ready to explode and force gush after gush into the pink-haired twat I was pounding. "I'm...ready...Yv..."

"Then cum, Cody. Now. Cum..."

That was all it took. "Oh, fuck, Yv..." She grinned when I said her name, before throwing her head back and tightening the grip of her legs around me. I didn't moan or scream like I did with Liv, and all the tension that would have been relieved, like a locomotive letting off steam, seemed to channel itself through my dick. She was right; each spurt of my cum overflowed her already-filled pussy, each thrust accompanied by a sticky, gluey sound. I finally pulled out and rolled to the side, my chest heaving, and Yv sneered at me, hunger for me in her face. "You're not done, fuckboy."

She took a handful of the cum leaking from her cunt into her palm and licked it into her mouth, cleaning her hand, and then pulled my face into hers, mouth open, our tongues swimming in my semen. At the same time she fingered her clit, rubbing Jack's and my cum onto it and inside her. While we kissed, a great shuddering climax enveloped her body, and it was over. We lay there just recovering, softly panting,.

She trembled bodily, letting the last of the orgasm claim run its course, then leered at me, still needful. Her voice was husky, not quite menacing. "You liked that, didn't you Cody? I don't look like it when I'm dressed, but I'm a nasty, naughty girl, and I'm so glad you let me be your cumslut." She kissed me again, the last of my cum still on her lips, and I kissed back almost as feverishly, gripping her ass and pulling her into me, thick globs of jizz against my crotch and hers.

She pushed me away, not ungently, a ravenous look plastered on her face, and I realized she might never be fully satisfied. Yv levered herself off the bed, crooking a slender finger, topped with a cobalt blue nail, then gazed down her body, covered in thick streams and splashes of cum. "Look at the mess we made; you need to clean it up. Be my fuckboy for a little longer..." She strode into the bathroom without a glance back at me, and despite myself I followed. Wetting a washcloth, I started to clean cum, mine and Jack's, off of Yv.

She brought her mouth to my ear and ran her tongue's tip over my earlobe, sending shivers down my spine. We were both still panting in the throes of our passionate hurricane. "Cody, use your tongue. My nipples are way too sensitive for that rough cloth right now." I dropped the washcloth on the tile floor with a soft splat, and took her in my arms, bending her back and licking and sucking all of the semen off her breasts, then down her belly, as she softly moaned her thanks. Standing again, I took her in my arms and shared the sticky remnants with her, holding her to myself savagely, unremittingly. One of my hands gripped her skinny buttocks firmly, almost clawing them in my overwhelming lust, and my other arm was locked around her midriff, her arms around me, and we kissed for a long time.

Eventually, we slowed to a gasping stop, and she stepped back, but remained in arms' reach. Her hands still on my forearms, Yv looked at me with new approval and what I thought might be respect. "Cody, we should have been doing this all night. Love when a man's as desperate to cum as you are." She kissed me on the cheek. "Next time will be our second date, and you can cum in my mouth. Maybe while Jack fucks me."

All cleaned up, she turned that same pirouette from early Friday morning. "Thank you." Her words seemed genuinely grateful, very much at odds with the predator she had unleashed on me just minutes ago.

Peering outside the room, she slipped out naked, and I heard her soft footfalls as she made her way downstairs, disappearing swiftly. I latched the door, crawled back into bed and fell soundly asleep, not caring I was lying in a shallow, sticky pool of pussy juices and cooling cum.

****************

"Cody?" It was Carla, but I couldn't register much else. "Cody!" Her voice was insistent, and I pried one eye open.

"What time is it?"

She was by the bed, leaning over me. "After nine! Jack and Yvette left an hour ago to visit Mom in the hospital before their noon flight, and we need to go there too! Don't care if they're still there, but we need to go. Soon." She pulled off the covers, and stopped short, sucking in a surprised breath, and the tone of her voice changed from urgent to appreciative. "I'll never get tired of seeing you naked, Cody." She stood there looking at me, my cock starting to wake up in a classic case of Morning Wood.

She reached down and ran her hand over my leg and hip. "I would love to wake up next to you some morning like this..." She pulled her hand back, it seemed to me with some reluctance. "Let's get you into the shower. You look well rested, though!"

I stood up, and she walked with me to the bathroom. Turning the water on, I waited for it to get hot, aware she hadn't left. "Don't you have to get ready, Carla?," I asked without turning.

I felt her arms encircle me from behind. "I'm right where I need to be." Her arms were bare and... Turning around in her embrace, I saw she was naked too, felt her supple olive skin against mine, and the comparison with Liv made my whole body ache with need.

"Carla, I..."

"You need a pair of loving hands scrubbing your back. So do I." She followed me into the shower, and let the water drench her long black hair. Seeing the water run down her naked body, I recalled the first time I'd seen her mother showering by the pool, back when she was just Mrs. Nichols, the Hottest Mom. Carla opened her eyes and grabbed some of Liv's jasmine shampoo, lathering her hair, then stopped.

"Cody, would you...wash my hair for me?" It's only a shower, no harm, right? I knew that was complete bullshit, and still I started massaging her scalp, gently working the shampoo into her hair. I heard her breathe out, and she held me in a tender hug while I took care of her hair, sighing when I started to rinse the soap out of it and down the drain.

Carla let go and looked at me. "I can tell by how you washed my hair how much you love me, Cody. I don't have to have you inside me to know that, but I won't say no to it. Ever." On the tips of her toes, she kissed me and rinsed off. "Your turn!" She grabbed the soap and a washcloth, lathering it and then running the sudsy cloth up and down my back and front, then doing my legs and arms. It was very intimate, and I felt myself wishing Liv were doing this...too. Carla paused at my crotch, where my cock was completely rigid, and smiled again.

I knew immediately what she intended. "Carla, I don't need you to..."

Her voice was softly insistent, affectionately sexy. "Yes, you do. I'm going to make you cum, here in the shower. Then we'll eat breakfast, and we will see what happens after visiting my Mom in the hospital." With that, she rinsed the washcloth and lathered it up again, laying it on the underside of my cock and gently moving it up and down its length.

Carla reached down and played gingerly with my balls, watching in fascination as my cock, stiff as it had been last night, quivered under her fingertips, through the cloth. "Fuck, Cody, we should have done this last night. I love getting you off this way." She leaned her head against my chest again, and my arms went around her, just to steady myself, I lied.

The hot slippery suds and her loving touch were all I needed. A quiet moan escaped from my lips and she started jacking me off faster. "Fuck, Cody, I need to see you cum again. Cum for me, cum all over me, sweetheart. Don't hold back, show me that yummy cum..."

It wasn't long, and my hoarse yell, accompanied by the inevitable pulsing and shaking, heralded the latest load of my jism squirting out all over her hands. Carla squealed in delight, like a girl with a new toy, which wasn't too far off the mark. She wiped her hands on her tits, spreading the creamy gift all over her, just like Liv had done our first afternoon. Then she rinsed the sticky mess off both of us and kissed me long and hard. There was no question of resisting that kiss, her beautiful naked body against mine, and we stood there for a long time, kissing and moaning under the hot water.

When we finally got out of the shower, Carla's jet black hair dangled to the small of her back, shiny and clean. It was shorter than Liv's, coming only to the middle of her back, but there were almost no other real differences. The comparison was irresistible. She didn't have the sunrise tattoo Liv sported on her left buttock, and she was younger. Her limbs were well-toned, supple, skin a dark shade of olive, and her nipples were just as dark and inviting as Liv's the first time I'd seen her mother naked.

This time, I pulled the towel off Carla, took her in my arms and kissed her again, before she could give me any more obvious sign of her lust for me. We dripped dry making out on the bathmat, then on a sudden impulse, I lifted her in my arms and carried her into our bedroom, Liv's and my room, and laid her on the cum-free side of the bed. She didn't squeal, just relaxed into my arms as I carried her, as if she'd been ready for me to do exactly that.