Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 14

Story Info
Liv & Carla share Cody a while longer; a vacation happens.
11.1k words
4.83
10.1k
11

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Liv's blessing, Carla and Cody continue as lovers, letting their passions take control over them for the next weeks while her mother is in the hospital recovering. A brief health scare prolongs her stay, leaving Cody and Carla conflicted, wanting her well and back home, and reveling in the privacy and long hours of fucking meanwhile. Liv gives Cody a quick blowjob under the nose of the nurses, and Cody finally eats Carla's pussy, and meets with her approval. July Fourth sees them on Lake Michigan with friends, and having sex in Liv's Crown Vic immediately after. Finally, Liv returns home to convalesce, and she and her daughter decide to share Cody for a while longer.

As it developed, Liv and I were very loud, and I'd managed to coax three or four climaxes out of her Wednesday night by going down on her very slowly and gently, four weeks ahead of schedule, and she had loved it. Her joyous cries were an echo of Carla's, and I ignored that and kept making love to her all evening. Still quivering from her orgasms, Liv had clutched me to her, telling me again how much she loved me.

When I pulled the Crown Vic into Liv's garage the following evening, Carla's Bug was in its usual spot. I went into the house, and found the two of them, mother and daughter, chatting. Carla had ended up staying at my apartment all three nights, and headed over while I was in the office to spend some time with her mother. They both looked happy and carefree, no sign of the tension I had expected to see between them over sharing me.

Carla looked up and came over to me with a grin, hugging me hello. Liv looked fine with that, too, and remained on the couch in her sexy mom jeans and t-shirt. I could make out her bra straps under her top, and she was completely relaxed, one arm over the back of the couch. "So glad you're back, Cody." Her smile was completely open, and looked untarnished by jealousy or guilt, or even any desire.

Leaving Carla for a moment, I leaned in and kissed Liv hello. Both women giggled exactly the same pitch and duration; it was eerie and sexy at the same time. Liv spoke again, rising from the couch. "Okay, I'm going upstairs to get some sleep. Carla's going to grab her overnight bag, and the two of you are heading back over to your apartment for the weekend." She looked very satisfied with her decision.

"Liv, you sure?" This was once again bordering on the surreal, Liv's willingness to let me take Carla back to the apartment was still unnerving.

"I discussed it with Carla, without, mind you, any specifics. I'm very fine with you leaving me here until Sunday night. I'll be fine, and you can always call me if either of you are concerned. Also, leave a message on the machine if I don't pick up. I might be out just enjoying being out."

I fished the keys to the Crown Vic out and put them in her hand, curling my fingers around hers to close it. "You sure?" It was hard to fathom, but Liv stood up and put her arms around me, kissing me on the lips.

"I'm sure, Cody. I can do without you for a couple of days, and you've both earned it."

I grabbed my suitcase and filled it with clean clothes from our room, and Carla did much the same from her room, happy to have me to herself again for a few days. We said goodbye, and got into the VW, which was much less luxurious than the Crown Vic, but that was Liv's car, and she was home again.

Carla drove, and for the first time I was her passenger, not the other way around. It gave me some time to think about, or rather try futilely to ignore entirely, the conundrum I was faced with. I'm in love with Liv and I'm in love with Carla. What happens when it comes down to choosing one or the other? Their love for me, a couple of porn tropes notwithstanding, sharing a mother and daughter had to end at some point, didn't it? It wouldn't end with a joyous threesome, either; one of them had to win in the end.

At the apartment, we rode the elevator to the eighth floor. I hadn't been there for more than a few hours at a time in the past month, and hoped there was something still left to eat in the fridge, or something not crusted over with freezer burn in the top part. I also hoped Carla had changed the sheets.

We stepped inside, and Carla tossed her bag to the side, then nearly slammed the door, turning to kiss me with fervor equal to Liv's on Monday and the rest of the week. I pulled back an inch or so, all she would grant me. "We need some food first, Carla."

She looked hungry, too. "No, we need some fucking first!" Just inside the door, she quickly stripped out of everything she had worn, and I saw with a thrill she hadn't included panties in her ensemble. Carla grabbed me and started pulling my coat and shirt off, slowing down enough not to tear the latter. I helped her with my pants, belt and shoes, and we kissed naked together for the first time since last weekend. I noticed my drapes were open, and like Liv the first time in the empty apartment, was fine with anyone seeing us.

Laying her down on the carpet right there, I started kissing quickly down between her pale tits, over her tanned stomach and straight to her bush, eager to start her off with an order of the finest cunnilingus in the house. She cried out in surprise when my lips descended to her bush and I started tonguing her swollen clit. "Cody! What about foreplay?" She squealed and wriggled sensuously to let me know she wasn't that concerned about it, and I paused for a few seconds.

"Your reward for being patient, my love." I lowered my face once again, burying it in her thick black bush, tasting her sweet, musky juices for the first time in what felt like forever. Carla spread her legs wide, eager to have me lavishing my oral skills on every square inch of her. Sucking on her clit with every third pass of my lips on her pussy, I had Carla's back arching very soon.

On my stomach on the fresh carpet, I slipped two fingers into her sodden pussy, all the way in, and turned my hand, curling my fingers just behind her clit, rubbing in a small oval there, while still licking and sucking on her clit. Her voice dropped two octaves, a delicious, sultry moan. "Oh, God, Cody..." She reached down her body and grabbed my head ferociously, pushing her hips up into my face, bathing me in her juices, and she came loudly. As her tremors subsided, her fingers set me free, and she just lay there, arms spread out from her sides, quivering as I continued.

She had been very patient, and deserved much more, everything I could give her. Shifting my tongue away from her clit, I withdrew my fingers from her twat, and started running the tip of my tongue up and down, just inside her pussy. Carla was instantly wetter, and small spurts of juices bathed my tongue when I pushed it all the way inside her. Her pubes were a rough cushion for my mouth as I opened it wide, giving my tongue as much room to penetrate her as I could.

Another groan overtook her, her belly tensing just like Liv's when she came. "Aah...aah...Oh, God, Cody, don't...stop..." Her fingers returned, and wound themselves tightly into my hair once more, immobilizing my head, and I didn't care. Her next moan rose to a scream, my face pinned to the lovely roughness and fragrance of her cunt, lapping at her juices.

Carla let go of me, and brought her knees up to her chest, holding them there with her hands, spreading her thighs to tighten and expose the entirety of her pussy to me. Set free, I started bobbing my head, pulling and pushing my rigid tongue into her hole, which was slicker and wetter with each pass, each intrusion into the hot gates there.

"God, fuck, Cody, I love you baby..." Her voice was quieter now, but I knew it was the calm before the erotic storm, and reached with one hand to play my index finger and thumb on her clit. She was so slippery and hot, and I tried to synchronize my fingers with my tongue fucking her pussy, but lost track very quickly, and just kept rubbing and licking her, never mind the timing of it.

Without warning, my cock erupted onto the carpet, spitting thick white cum into the fibers even as I kept licking Carla. I moaned with the release, and she arched her back one last time, her climax filling the living room. Panting, she let her legs down slowly, her whole body shaking like mine was, for the same reason.

"Cody, that was... Loved when you moaned into my pussy. Made me cum so hard. Loved it..." When I moved next to her, she reached for my cock and felt the semen still pulsing out of it. "Fuck, baby, you came while eating my pussy! So hot... So fucking hot, Cody..."

After we lay there recovering, we pulled ourselves into each other and kissed, then kissed some more. "I can't believe you fucking came, baby! You ever do that with my mom?"

That should have broken the mood right there, but it didn't at all. I wanted to tell her, wanted her to know it all. I told her about the one time I almost did. "I've never come close to that since..."

She looked very flattered, and actually blushed when I told her. "So, my pussy is so hot, so good for you to eat, that it made you cum too... I love you very, very much." She sighed feelingly, one hand reaching down to stroke my ass, kissed me again with a look of supreme accomplishment.

We lay together on the rug for a while, before rousing ourselves and cleaning up the mess, and then getting dressed to go out for some food. We returned for extra helpings of dessert, on into early Friday morning.

****************

Carla's first Saturday morning with me in the apartment, I intended to introduce to what had been my weekend routine with Liv, but she struck first. While I was still asleep, mostly, she started caressing my semi-hard-on to full wakefulness, then kissed and passed her tongue along the length of my shaft and balls, paying special mind to the head of it. My cock-head never went past her lips this time, and her loving mouth was great foreplay.

When I gasped, near the edge, she rolled on top of me and slid my cock inside her, then raised herself up, squatting over me, and lowered her twat down far enough that I felt her bush against mine. Hands braced on her knees, Carla started raising and lowering her pussy on my dick, those two parts of our anatomy the only things touching for now.

Her magnificent breasts and smooth tummy undulated with each descent, almost a belly dance, but with her pussy. After a few minutes, Carla let herself all the way down, and placed her hands on my chest as she rode me, quick and hard, to swift mutual orgasms, then lay down on top of me, arms around my neck, smiling angelically. I was still inside her, and felt the slow trickle of my jizz sliding out of her, down onto me. Just like with Liv...

I'd been avoiding this subject for some time, but I had to know, at least Carla's side of it. The issue was now, pardon the pun, coming to a head, or would soon, I was sure. "Carla...how is this all going to end up?"

She kissed me, a little peck on the lips. "All this? I figure we'll take a shower, eat breakfast naked, and I'll let you have your way with me all morning and afternoon." Her eyes shone in the early morning light, and she looked content.

Running my hands up and down her soft, warm back, I raised my head to kiss her back, also just a peck. "Baby, I mean you and me and Liv..."

"Oh, you mean you and my mom trading off having you in our beds? Fucking and sucking all night long? That's what you really mean, sexy?" She was enjoying teasing me altogether too much.

I kissed her forehead. "Yeah, I think so. Liv told us both she wants me back, all to herself, by around October. I really love you Carla, and don't want to just leave you out in the cold."

"Besides which you'd only have one sexy gal in your bed waking you with blowjobs and long, slow balling..."

My voice had an edge to it, which I quickly smothered, not wanting to upset either of us. "I'm serious, Carla. I love you so much. Just like I love your mother, babe."

She hugged me close. "Mom and I aren't about to make you choose between us, if that's what you're worried about. She's not selfish about you, but I know she feels the same way I do about you. We talked for hours Thursday afternoon about you and both of us. If it were just me, I'd be very, very, selfish with your favors. If you and Mom weren't a couple already, I think I'd marry the hell out of you."

I felt stunned, unable to speak. Did she really just propose? Of course, it was much easier to speculate about since that wasn't going to happen with things the way they were.

"Cody, Mom and I traded a few notes about you. We didn't talk about actual sex, but she's really happy about...loaning me to you, and I love that she loves you so much to share with me. It's weird"--understatement of the century--"but neither of us wants you to have to choose, so we'll keep on sharing you for a while longer. Maybe past October. Maybe through Christmas."

"Wait... What about..."

She headed off my next question with a kiss on my lips, which momentarily overcame my desire to know. "Cody, I'm head over heels in love with you, probably since before you first slept with her. She's in love with you the same way, and there is no question in my mind or hers that you love us both completely. Someday one or the other of us will bow out, call it quits. Someday you'll have just one of us in your bed, but we decided there's no need to rush it. Right, baby?"

"Last night you were heels over head in love with me, Carla..."

She laughed out loud, breaking the serious mood I was feeling. "Fuck! You're right, and so funny." She leaned in and kissed me again. After a while, I led her to the shower for the second act of our morning. Since she was the guest, after we were all washed up, I sat on the bench and lifted her foot to rest next to my hip. I took my time licking her, wanting to acknowledge my dedication and love to her. Carla's moans built more gently than two nights ago, but her climax was just as loud, echoing in the glass stall.

Afterwards we stood under the hot streaming water, and she leaned against me, cheek buried in my chest, her breath making the hairs there shift gently with each exhalation. "Cody?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Right now...right now, at this minute, I don't want to share you. I missed you so much the past few days, and I just want you forever." She looked up and kissed me. "Is that so wrong?"

****************

The next two months passed quickly, a parade of increasing work duties, sometimes exceeding sixty hours a week, between home and the office. I brought the IBM back to the apartment, since that was where Carla and I were from every Thursday night, through Sunday. She didn't begrudge me the work time, since she knew it was important. When she thought I'd worked long enough, she sidled up to the desk, completely naked, offering me a break, which always seemed to be perfect timing. Twice, she knelt under the desk, sucking my cock while I tried valiantly to work. Porn cliché or not, it was wonderfully distracting.

We also went out among the shops of downtown Chicago, ate at a few restaurants, both fancy and down-to-earth. The resemblance between her and Liv was still astonishing, and I felt more than a little poignancy when I looked at her, naked or clothed, and realized how much I loved them both.

The rest of the week, Liv and I still didn't go all the way, but mutual oral sex and a few sessions of sixty-nine had us both relieved and in love. I gave her two 'on demand' sponge baths, paying special attention to running the washcloth over her pussy and between her labia. She came hard both times, and jacked me off onto her tits as a thank you, my thick white cum gliding between her tits and over the gradually fading scar there. Tuesday nights, she had me draw bubble baths for her, then join her in the suds, fondling and kissing more than actually washing up.

Most mornings, Liv joined me in the shower before work, then headed out to the gym for a low impact workout, building her strength back. The pallor she had had in the hospital was entirely gone, and she looked healthier in every way. When we were naked, I saw she regained most of the definition and muscle tone she had lost during her recuperation, and spent some time on a tanning bed, to boot. Her tanlines were once again becoming pronounced, lovelier with each passing week. Between nightly trysts, with Carla staying at my apartment, Liv told me how her doctor was impressed by her progress, and she might be able to return to the office sooner than expected.

The two of them spent Thursday afternoons together, with one or the other picking me up from the office, so all three of us could have dinner together. My feelings of intrusion and awkwardness soon passed, and it was clearly a happy time for them. Sunday nights and Monday mornings were their time, mostly, too, also accompanied by dinner for all three of us at the big dining table. Liv made an off-hand comment about a Carla sundae. Carla's blush and sheepish grin told me that she'd disclosed at least that part of our affair to her mother, and I realized it was probably, almost certainly, more. Liv and Carla looked happy, relaxed, and at peace with each other, and with sharing me between them.

Liv made it clear she wanted me to continue spending my weekends with, and in, Carla, and she was always glad to see me come home to her from the weekends, ready to claim her time with me, before sending me back to her daughter.

****************

I arrived home late Monday night. A combination of deadlines and preparing for a big meeting coming up this Friday claimed all of my energies that day, and I trudged in from the garage, dropping my briefcase by the door instead of in the dining room. Liv, in contrast, was full of energy, and hugged and kissed me very passionately, some of which I was able to return.

She wore only a sheer, white gown that went from her neck all the way to the floor, drifting with every step, furry ruffles along every edge and both cuffs. By sheer I mean it was almost transparent, a gauzy curtain that hinted at concealing her beauty and curves, but gave up before even starting. Despite the fatigue from my long day, I felt a familiar stiffening, growing quickly.

"Liv, babe, you're so beautiful..." She rewarded me for that compliment, obvious though it was, with another kiss, long and slow, filled with moans and our tongues wrestling good-naturedly in our mouths. Her naked breasts rubbed against my shirt while I reached around and cupped her buttocks, lifting and spreading them, pulling her into and up to me, the same way I had the first time, and many times after.

Stepping back after her greeting, she took my hands in hers and backed to the couch, reclining on it and smiling very winsomely. As Liv sat, I noticed there was no sash or belt, and the gauzy robe swung open, giving me an unobstructed view the length of her body, every gorgeous inch of her. The surgical scar was still visible, a pale strand of keloid tissue that nearly blended into her olive skin, now a border between her gorgeous, perfect breasts, and visible mainly in relief. As she moved, her nipples played peekaboo with me through the snowy, wispy clouds of pure white fur.

"Saw the doctor again today. He's very happy with my recovery." Carla had returned to classes last week, but arranged her schedule so she had Mondays off to drive Liv to the doctor for her weekly exams. This was because I usually drove the Crown Vic in, at her behest.

"I'm so glad, Liv...," I said simply, but glad didn't begin to describe the feelings of overwhelming joy and love I felt for her, and the wakening lust in my loins from this vision of beauty before me, wholly ready, it seemed, to be made love to.