Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 15

Story Info
A decision is reached, and an old friend visits...
10.7k words
4.7
12.5k
9

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia, The Hottest Mom

Chapter 15

Liv convalesces at home, with Cody helping her at the office and in bed. Two months after returning from the hospital, Liv's doctor approves her having sex again, consummating their love for the first time since May. Both women are nearly insatiable, agreeing to share Cody for the foreseeable future. At the end of September, Cody sweeps Liv away to a beachside resort, reminiscent of their Monterey trip long ago. A shopgirl catches them having sex in the changing room, and strips off her clothing to watch and play with herself, kissing Cody just as he cums. Liv is flustered, and tells Cody later she has no interest in adding another to their bed.

The rest of our vacation was wonderful, and we arrived home refreshed and ready to resume our work at the office in the morning. Just as the plane's front hatch opened, Liv stroked my cheek. "Cody, thank you so much for the last week. That was the best romantic getaway I've ever had. Just know that I will always love you, no matter what." She kissed me on the lips, forestalling any number of questions that rose uncomfortably at her last sentence.

Back at the house, Sunday dinner was relaxing as always, and Carla was happily surprised when Liv told her to take me for the next week, with her tacit, even eager, approval. We stayed at the house Sunday night, me in Liv's bed, Carla in hers, and all three of us seemed content. Liv asked me to use the Crown Vic, and she borrowed Carla's VW Bug for the week. She explained that she didn't want anyone asking why I was suddenly driving her daughter's car.

At my apartment, Carla shopped for groceries with Liv, and greeted me with a home-cooked meal, something I hadn't had there in some months, but she was a wonderful cook, just like Liv. The fridge and freezer were filled and ready for the two of us for the whole week.

After dinner, Carla led me into my bedroom, and showed me the red satin sheets she had also bought and put on the bed, before she stripped out of her clothes and invited me to share the sinfully soft bower with her. Something about the situation gnawed at the back of my mind, and I admittedly was a little concerned. It looked like Carla was starting to compete for me, or at least make up for the week I had been away from her.

Friday morning, she said she was going to stay at the apartment for the weekend, and I should be with Liv at home. Then she kissed me, very slow, deep and longing, arms around my neck and her body pressed against me. "I love you, Cody, always, and more than anything..." She breathed the words into my ear, then punctuated it with another kiss and a happy grin.

On the way to the office, my concern rose again. I suspected that she and Liv had finally made their agreement over who would have me, and the decision was going to be coming soon. I couldn't reconcile that with the wonderful days and nights I had enjoyed with each one. When it came down to it, I still loved them both, and wondered long and hard whether I would agree with their decision.

****************

There was a small change to the happy routine we had enjoyed since Liv's convalescence had become mostly complete. The weekends were still Carla's, while I still shared Liv's bed and body over the balance of the week. Now, though, my Liv seemed wholly insatiable. Every morning we awoke together, it was accompanied with a very satisfying blowjob, followed with a shower for two, and at night, except of course Sunday, Liv wore little or nothing around the house, encouraging me to ravish her at any moment.

At night, she took to preparing meals, or serving take-out, without benefit of clothing, or a bit more than nothing. Twice, she wore the black leather strap outfit, admitting shyly that she had kept it after leaving Concord, and never worn it for anyone else. I believed her, obviously.

One Wednesday I came home, and the smell in the air was of roses, not a spray but the natural floral scent of them. The stairway was carpeted in rose petals, and I followed them up to our bedroom, and the huge master bath. An index card was posted, suggesting I get my clothes off and come in. I got them off quickly and hung them up, certain I wouldn't need them again all evening. I slipped out of my boxers and walked in naked.

There were candles, all pink and red, and the odor of roses was thick in the room. The petals led to the huge tub, arranged near the end in an arrow, just in case I couldn't figure out what she intended. Reclining in the thick suds was my girl Liv. Her eyes were closed, a faint smile playing on her lips, and the foam failed to conceal the pale, magnificent breasts I had explored so many times.

"Liv?"

Her eyes fluttered open, and her smile broadened to a grin. Liv sat up, and I watched as bubbles cascaded down her breasts and shoulders into the water as she scooted up to a sitting position. "Cody, I thought you might like dessert before dinner." She looked pointedly at my erect cock. "You look hungry already, baby..." Reaching one hand out, "Join me, Cody."

I stepped into the bubbles and lowered myself next to her, putting one of my arms under and around her shoulders, the other on her perfect ass. "What's the occasion, baby?"

"Just that I love you. So much." Liv put her arms around me, drawing me close, and we kissed and ran our hands all over each other for a long time. Eventually, she lay alongside me, head on my shoulder, slowly stroking me with her eyes closed. Her fingers gently stroked my balls, and between that and the hot water I felt my climax building. When her fingers began running languidly up and down my shaft, I moaned.

I touched my hand to the back of hers, felt it tense and work my cock. The first of many moans escaped my throat, and I knew this wouldn't be the first time tonight I would cum for and in her, before tomorrow night and my weekend with her daughter. Liv's hand expertly rubbed my hard-on, just fast enough to bring my climax the forefront of my thoughts, just slow enough to torment me with the lack of release. My eyes were closed, just enjoying the slow stroking, when I felt her lips on mine, briefly brushing against them

"Cody?"

"Yes, my love..."

"Jack off for me, sweetheart. Cum all over my tits for me..."

Rousing myself from the tub, I rose and squatted, one foot on either side of her midriff. My hand took over from hers, and I saw the soapy lather all over my cock and balls. "Want me to fuck your tits, babe?"

She chuckled feelingly. "Later, maybe. I was just thinking of how much I loved seeing you cum without my help back in Concord." She wriggled pleasurably, sending ripples through the water and the white lather on its surface. "Cum for me baby. Just for me.."

I did as she asked, on my haunches, my thick rod resonating with the quickening strokes of my hand for her pleasure, and mine. "Fuck, Liv, I'm going to cum..."

"Do it, Cody. Cover me with your jizz, baby." One tanned hand reached up to my sac and gently fondled it. "Cum, my love..."

Two more strokes, and I saw ropy strands of cum launch themselves out of me onto my lady love. The first spurt, driven by sheer lust, hit her chin, a thick strand of it across the center of her lips, and the next two going as far as her throat. While my cumshot was still erupting, Liv spread it all over her neck and tits, licking her lips to claim the portion of it that had landed there,, then she sat up and put her mouth around my glans, sucking the last of it out of me.

My balls finally emptied in the most wonderful way, I lay back in the water next to Liv, who smiled and kissed me. "Thank you, Cody, so much. The first time I watched you cum for me was so beautiful, made me so hot."

My sigh was heartfelt and tired. "Loved doing that for you, then and now. Are you feeling nostalgic, babe?"

"A little. I think after we get back from dinner, I'm going to let you watch me dildo myself to an orgasm or two. If you like, my love..."

I watched later, as she sat on a pair of towels doubled over and laid on the couch She squirted each time, the thick towels soaking up her juices, and I went down on her right there after her second, coaxing her to a third, and claiming her juices as my reward. Making our way upstairs, we made love and came two more times before falling to sleep.

****************

"Cody, a word, please..." It was just before noon, and Liv was cool and professional, though I could still sense some passion smoldering from our most recent lovemaking before sunrise that morning. I stepped into her office, bracing myself, though I knew that was silly, at least a little. She motioned for me to close the door, then stepped up and held me tight. This is it, I thought glumly, dreading what she was about to say.

Liv drew back and circled her desk to sit in her leather executive chair, and indicated the guest chair on the other side. Once I was settled, she leaned in and smiled. "Have a surprise for you, my love." Those last two words always had an abiding effect on me, spoken by either of my paramours, mother and daughter, and of course never in front of each other.

"What would that be?" I didn't think Ms. Lufrano would be appropriate, but calling her Liv might also be the wrong thing. I hoped Liv didn't see my anxiety over this conversation.

She was relaxed, blissful. "I don't know if I ever properly thanked you for all you did while I was in the hospital. You really stepped up, and I appreciate the good care you took with me and Carla. Just need you to know that.

"You're off the rest of the day, tomorrow, and all next week. So am I." She arched one dark eyebrow in a gesture so brimming with promise I wanted to take her right there. "Details are in your apartment, with a couple of other things you'll probably need."

I was confused and relieved in the same moment. It didn't sound like she and Carla had decided yet, or, if they had, it was an amicable choice. Still, my heart hammered in my chest, and I had to strain to hear what she said next.

"Baby, I loved our getaway to South Carolina. I think you would like somewhere that allows for, and even encourages full frontal, public nudity. It's at a beachfront resort in the Caribbean, and they are very accepting and understanding of public displays of carnal affection. That is, if you're interested..." Her voice faded to an implicit question, and the answer was sure as hell yes.

I thanked her and stood to leave, my knees wobbly from relief, and from anticipation of another week off with a very sexy woman in my bed, on the beach and in the ocean. She swiftly circled her desk and took me in her arms before kissing me as passionately and fiercely as she ever had, moaning softly into my mouth as our tongues wrestled in each other's mouth, our lips locked in one of her best, sexiest kisses.

My breath caught in my throat, and one of my hands slipped under the waistband of her mauve pantsuit, and under the black lacy panties I'd seen her slip over her pussy and ass that morning, and I held her, trailing my fingers over her perfect buttock. Liv's moans were louder, and I tried to remember whether she had locked her office door. Fuck it... I let my hand and palm and fingers trail around her hip to the front, reaching further down past her waist, and my fingers delicately explored the thick black jungle, my middle finger attaining the moist, sensitive nub at the top of her slit. She was wet, the scent of her juices permeating the air.

Liv's right hand enfolded my cock, cupping and caressing it, and I knew I was ready to erupt in my slacks, eager to have her naked, thighs spread only for me, pussy hot and welcoming, as desperate to take me in as I was to take her. "Liv, I want you, baby..."

"We can't, Cody, not here..." I could tell she didn't want to say that, didn't want to deny either of us our heart's desire.

"Your door's locked, right?"

"Yes, baby, but..." Her voice trailed off, and she pushed me back, very gently. I thought she was going to convince me to wait until our tropical vacation had started, but I was wrong. Liv carefully took her jacket and blouse off, then slipped her pants and panties off, after slipping out of her heels. Naked, she leaned over her desk, her wondrous breasts dangling over the polished wood. She called the front desk and told them no calls for at least half an hour, then turned to face me.

"You better catch up, Cody!" My clothes were off in an instant, and there we were, naked in her office, completely naked for the first time there.

Liv dropped to her haunches and started sucking me off. After several quick strokes of her soft, velvety tongue on my erection, I was ready to blow my load, and she stopped, standing easily with a wicked leer. "Make love to me, Cody." Her voice was oddly commanding, almost desperate in her sudden need. Liv turned around, bending over the front of her desk, legs spread in a soft, moist 'V' for me. "Put it inside me now..."

I pressed my hips against her round, pale tush, the tattooed sunrise on her left buttock giving me an approving smile. Reaching down, I played the head of my cock at the entrance to her hole and spread her juices all over her labia, before pushing inside Liv. She stifled a gasp, and I started to pound her pussy quickly.

"Cody, we have to be quiet, baby!" Her voice was an emphatic hiss, and I closed my mouth to keep the ecstatic moans dammed up in my throat. Now her musk was thick in the air, almost tropical in the glassed-in executive suite. I looked down and watched as my cock, thick and hard, glistening with her fragrance, moved back and forth in and out of her pussy. The tattooed sunrise quaked deliciously with each one of my thrusts. Our moans were barely breathed, coming instead as hums while air puffed out of our noses with each thrust.

Liv whispered again. "Cody, baby, make me cum, my love. I love to feel your dick deep inside me. Make me cum..." She started gyrating her hips around my thrusting hard-on, and I could feel every square inch of the inside of her pussy brushing up against it, and a soft groan escaped my lips before I could reclaim it.

"God, Liv, baby, I'm going to cum inside you, my love..." I was nearly there...

Liv's matching groan escaped, then, "Dammit, Cody, I said quietly!" She seemed as annoyed at herself as at me, and I knew she hungered for the two of us to be as loud as we had been this morning, in our bed and shower.

I whispered back to her, "I'm going to cum, my love. I'm going to fill that gorgeous pussy all the way up..." No sooner had I said it than I felt the inevitable build-up, the obvious signs of my orgasm, and the answering tremor in her pussy that told me the same was happening to her also. Gritting my teeth, I restrained my climax just long enough for hers to catch up to mine, and when I felt the first squeezing and quivering of her pussy, I released my orgasm. We were both nearly silent, our mouths open with our silent, orgasmic screams, tightly gasped out into her office.

We had barely finished when Liv turned around and held me again, crushing me to her. "Oh, my darling Cody, thank you so much, baby. That was perfect, my love..." Her lips met mine fervently, almost frantically, and we stood naked in her office, kissing and fondling intensely, and I wanted her again after only a few minutes.

I murmured that to her, and she pulled away just enough to face me. "No, baby. Everyone is coming back from lunch. Even if we were completely silent, I'd be afraid someone would hear us, and know."

Relenting, I kissed her on her soft, warm lips, before speaking. "I love you Liv. Always."

"I know, and I love you too. Always." There was a tear at the corner of her eye, and she was clearly overwhelmed with what I interpreted then as love and desire. "We better get our clothes back on, my love..." She kissed me once more, and I felt the erotic tension in her whole body, her desire to give in, and give everything to me again and again, as she had done for so long, so perfectly, so lovingly.

"Okay, baby." I knelt to gather her panties and bottom half of her pantsuit, and presented them to her with mock gravity, then grabbed my clothes and started putting them on. She was smiling, happy to have shared this with me again.

"Cody, I love you. So glad we had this last time, before the beach."

I told her the same, and once I was certain we were both presentable, unlocked the door and headed for my desk. Gathering my briefcase, I told Reception I would be out for the next week, and to send my calls to Raj and Colleen, and emergencies to Tanya.

From her half-smile, I had a feeling our receptionist already knew.

****************

11/6/1986

Waiting on my pillow in the apartment was a well-stuffed vellum envelope and a red rose. One word in elegant script: "Cody." I opened the envelope carefully, lifting the flap and not tearing it open. The card inside was also vellum, hard, sharp edges, exquisite calligraphy. The dates on it were for November seventh, tomorrow, through the fourteenth, an invitation. There was a pamphlet, a color brochure for a Caribbean resort, boldly advertising it was all adult, clothing-optional, and wholly inclusive. The third item was round-trip airfare, First Class, to the resort, departing at ten tomorrow morning.

Finally, a hand-written note from my Liv. "Cody, my love. Consider this my Thank You for your efforts, and for taking care of me and Carla and my part of the company while I was gone. I'll be on an earlier flight, and you should be prepared for a full week of fun in and out of the sun. Tanya knows you will be gone tomorrow and all next week, and she approves. Yours always, your first girl, Olivia."

I sat on the edge of the bed, head whirling with the presence of the gift she had sent for me, for us. Imagining my girl with me, all of the past months of worry and her illness finally behind us, had me ready to weep with relief. Instead, I stood up and started packing.

****************

11/7/1986

The road to the resort was a little bumpy, they told me, but it wouldn't be a problem, since Liv had sprung for a seaplane to take me on a short flight from the airport. The skies were a brilliantly clear blue, the sea calm as glass, and the flight as velvety as my girl's skin. The plane maneuvered to the docks, and I stepped off. Breathless with anticipation, I let the porter collect my bag and ferry it to the room for me.

The tropical heat wasn't quite sweltering, but I felt vaguely ridiculous in the Hawaiian shirt and Bermuda shorts Liv had left for me. In the distance, I heard happy laughter, and looked over to see people on the beach, playing and running, no faintest trace of swimsuits on any of them, except for the faint and mostly fading tanlines on both sexes. Many of the women wore broad beach hats in varying colors, and nothing else, and it reminded me of Liv, the reason for everything that had happened in my life so far.

She had rented one of the six private bungalows, set off from the three main buildings, secluded in a lush thicket of palms, artfully arranged so that the ocean and the sunset would be visible from the private sun and sex deck. Pulling the key from my pocket, I turned it in the lock, and opened the door. The suite was beautiful, filled with light, and Liv stood on the other side, facing away from me. The sound of the surf and the high-spirited calls of the people playing on the beach came in through the open glass door, and she was perfect.

She gazed out over the water, seemingly mesmerized by the waves, and took a deep breath of the salty air. Instead of her usual bikini, this one was a brilliant yellow, adorned with pineapples and what looked like margarita glasses and women in hula skirts, all placed at jaunty angles. She'd cut her hair a little shorter, and it now fell a couple of inches past her shoulders, a sexy waterfall of midnight, the brilliant sun off the water highlighting it for me. Every curve of her body was just as I remembered it, and I could see hints of her tanlines at the border between fabric and skin. I felt my heart skip a beat, my dick thickening and getting ready for my girl, and I longed to take her into my arms and welcome her back all the way to me.