Olivia: The Plot Thickens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was naked below the waist. He'd been jacking off while he watched Simpson and I fuck. Both Simpson and I were completely naked. Simpson finally rose, groggily.

"Simpson, you Ok?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Simpson, if we can find a plank or something, I think we can get Sam across that hole."

"Whatever we do, we'd better hurry. The deck already has a forward slant. Looks like we're going down my the head."

Forgetting his nakedness, Simpson disappeared. Agonizing minutes later, he returned--with a two by twelve wooden plank. He never said where he got it and I never asked. We just went to work.

"Stand up, if you can, Sam. We need room to land this plank on your side."

"Simpson, help me slide this plank across."

The hole was only six feet across in front of Sam, so we had plenty of plank to hang on to and balance so it wouldn't drop into the yawning hole. With difficulty, we got Sam across onto our side.

More cries for help issued from the adjoining stateroom. We scrambled out our door to the door of the neighboring stateroom. Naturally, it was locked. Damn. Sam and Simpson simultaneously stamped the door in with one, dual kick.

"Damn, that hurt like hell. No shoes to absorb some of the shock, cried Sam."

"Me too, but careful, you don't want to fall through a hole to the boiler room."

We found two women, one younger than the other but under forty, I'd guess. Later they admitted to twenty-six and thirty-five. Like Sam, they were on the other side of the big hole that breached both cabins. The difference was, they had a fair more amount of decking left that they were standing on.

The hole was too wide to get the plank too them. The plank would span the hole, but we had to get one end to them. The younger woman was calm, but the older one was dazed, with glazed eyes.

There was screaming and pandemonium on deck. There was about an hour or so of light left before twilight and the dark of night descended upon us. The spring evening was quite warm. The water would be cold, but not as cold as it was for the Titanic, thank God.

"I got an idea, said Simpson. I'll be back quick as I can."

The women were in their night clothes--long, full skirted, and transparent sleeping gowns with long sleeves.

Who wore those old fashioned things these days other than brides, anyway.

"I'm afraid, ladies, you're going to have to lose the gowns. They'll only trip you up trying to get out of here and drag you down in the water to drown if we're unlucky and don't get to a boat before they're all gone."

The younger one immediately shed hers and allowed it to drop into the abyss. My God she was a good looking piece of female flesh. The older one didn't seem to even hear, let alone comply.

"Come on, Sis, you've got to get rid of this if you want to live. Help me."

With the younger woman doing most of the work, the gown eventually came off to find the same fate as the first one. Revealed was an slightly older version of the first woman but equally beautiful.

Simpson dashed back into the room, his cock bouncing madly.

Just then, another, lesser explosion rumbled up through the hole from the depths of the ship. The deck took an evil lurch and dropped even lower in the water.

"Shit," Simpson said quietly, "I don't think we've got much time left. Let me get the end of this rope secured to the end of that plank."

Simpson worked furiously for a few moments, getting said rope secured to the board. He also had a hammer and a couple of large nails. Again, where he got them, I have no idea, but get them he did.

The nails were driven deep into the side edges of the plank and one in the top side at a steep angle. But an inch or more of the nail was left sticking out. This was bent over the rope to create a makeshift staple.

"Oh, I see," I said. "Those nails will keep the rope from sliding loose off the end of the board as she pulls it across. Great, Simpson."

"Alright, ladies, listen to me. I'm going to toss you the end of this rope. You have to catch it. Ready?"

The younger one yelled, "My name's Jackie and yes, I'm ready. Toss it."

She deftly caught it on the first throw.

"Now what"

"There's a steel pole just to your right. Wrap the rope around it twice. Then slowly, pull the plank across to your side."

Jackie inched that plank right on across the gap. Without being told, she tied he rope off so the plank could not slip back.

"Alright Jackie, now, can you bring your companion across?"

"She's my sister, Jane, and no I can't. She's in a daze and too much for me to handle."

"Alright, can you get yourself across"

"Yes, but what about Jane?"

"Put her arms around the pole and then get yourself across. Then I'll come across and get Jane."

Jackie tottered in naked splendor across the plank, boobs bouncing, hips twitching. She teetered once, but regained her balance and collapsed into the arms of Simpson as she made our safer haven.

"Hang on to her, Simpson, I'll go get Jane."

Sam got to Jane just in time. She'd let go of the pole and started down just as he grabbed her. She clung tightly to Sam, crushing her more than ample, naked tits into his chest and trapping hisequally naked cock between them.

My God, the boat's sinking, were all but trapped, and we're all naked as a newborn babe--except for Sam's shirt. On the good side, all of us were uninjured, so far, except for minor scrapes and scratches.

Sam got Jane across to our side just as another massive explosion blew out still another large section of the superstructure very close by.

"Let's get going, NOW!" Shouted Simpson. "We've run out of time. She'll go down fast now. We have to find a boat or something."

So, like Adam and Eve, we ran--naked--from our former paradise into the unknown. Only about fifteen minutes had passed since the first explosion. Few boats had been launched. Few of the crew could be found. Passengers were dazed and unorganized. Some were as naked as we. Others were half naked. Still others were fully dressed in evening finery in preparation for dining and dancing at one of several of the evening's scheduled balls.

As the ship dropped by the bow, boats on the boat deck were about to hit the ocean at the shallow angle of the dive, but were still attached to their davits.

Simpson had some lifeboat drills on previous trips so he instructed Sam as they tried to free a boat before everything sunk from under us. We three women were standing behind the men as they struggled to get the boat over the rail.

The next thing I knew, we were all in the water, struggling to gain the surface. I couldn't hear much at first. Apparently, another explosion blew us all out into the water. One by one, our heads popped above the water, gasping for breath.

I heard Sam yell, "Everybody here? Count heads."

Jane and Jackie, Simpson, Sam, and me. We'd all made it alive. But for how long?

"Make for the boat," Simpson yelled."

"What fucking boat?" I yelled back. "That's the tail end of the damned thing just going under now."

"Not that one, woman, the one behind you."

I trod water in a circle 'til I saw the lifeboat the men had been working on. I think it was the same one. Whatever, I swam for it.

The cool water mustta brought Jane out of her trance. She and Jackie were swimming hard for the lifeboat. Sam was already in and Simpson was trying to scramble aboard. Thank God. The sea was calm, but I don't think I'd of had the energy left to get aboard on my own even so.

We weren't quite alone, there were an awful lot of people in the water. But, we were blown quite a ways out.

Sam yelled, "Goddamn, son-of-a-bitch! SHIT."

"What's wrong, Sam?"

"No oars! They mustta been blown away in that last explosion. We're drifting helplessly. We've got no way to get back and help any of the people in the water. Besides that, It'll be dark in a little over an hour. That sucks!"

Simpson just shook his head. Jane cried. Jackie looked stoic. Sam and I clung to each other very tightly.

"How we goin' to keep warm tonight, Sam? We're all naked and freezing already after that dunking and swim."

"Let's see if ther're any first aid or other supplies on this little tub."

There were supplies. Meager, but there were blankets included. We each got one. That's when I cried.

"Alright, people, listen up," Cried Sam. It's going to get damned cold out here on this open water tonight. I suggest Simpson and I lay on our backs on blankets with Jane between us. Then Sandra, you and Jackie lie on top of us on your bellies and cover up. Will use all our body heat trapped between the blankets to help keep us from freezing."

When we followed the suggestion, there were a lot of erect nipples and even more erect cocks poking into somebody. And that's not to mention the tangle of arms and legs. If somebody got an itch, well tough, We had to shift positions off and on to keep from cramping.

It was one damn long night, I tell you not.

Finally, the new day arrived. Sitting naked in that little open boat wasn't too bad early on. But, as the sun rose higher and higher, we had to use the blankets for cover again lest we burn and blister. There was a limited amount of water on board and it was stale.

Other than perhaps a short time early in the morning, being naked didn't induce sexual thoughts or behavior. Sex wasn't the problem--survival was. For the call of nature, all the men had to do to pee was to stand and let fly over the edge of the boat.

For them to defecate or for we women to do either, we had to have someone steady us as we sat on our thighs on the transom edge at the back in order to do our thing. There was nothing we could spare to wipe with and it wasn't a good idea to wash in ocean salt water without being able to rinse it off. Shit, figuratively and literally.

Somehow, the day wore on into late afternoon. Jane wouldn't let go of Simpson. Jackie and I sat on either side of Sam and hugged him tight. We all had blanket covers to protect us. Some moaned. Some sat quietly. Sam quietly hummed a little ditty. We parceled out a small drink apiece every four hours from our small and stale supply. It was a totally bad day. How much longer?

Maybe a plane ride would of been a better idea after all.

But at least the cries of the drowning were stilled. That, and the sea remained relatively calm. Thank God for small favors.

A little later, I cried out, "Look, over there, what's that?"

"Where?" Came a chorus.

"Off to the right there.""

"That's starboard on a boat to you, landlubber."

Sam just had get a dig in, even under our sad conditions. That was probably good, though.

"It looks like a boat,' croaked Simpson.

It was a boat. We couldn't tell much about it as it was nearly bow on to us before it turned directly towards us. It mustta been small as it was fairly close before we even spotted the damn thing. But by then, it looked pretty damn big to me.

Sam got out the emergency flare gun. When the boat got closer, Sam fired the flare. Moments later, we saw the boat finally did alter course to head directly at us. Oh, God. SAVED!

Almost. We mustta made quite a site. we quickly dropped our blankets, stood facing the newcomers, and waved happily. We were, of course, still naked as the day we were born. The newcomers dropped sea anchors a few hundred yards off and took their time looking us over.

I don't know what they were afraid of or if they were just surprised all to hell. Unless we had tommy guns and bazookas in the bottom of our little lifeboat, we were obviously unarmed.

At long last, a large rubber dinghy with an outboard motor was lowered and powered over to us. We women were bawling our eyes out and the guys had eyes far from dry. We three women were ferried across first. We were treated with the most respect and TLC. Our nakedness was simply ignored. Anyway, we quickly wrapped ourselves in our blankets once we were safely in the dinghy.

The three men were fetched next and the lifeboat was collected last to be put on tow behind the yacht. There were still unused berths on the yacht even though we found out later there was a crew of eight and something like eight other men and eight other females. Simpson and Jane took one berthing while Sam, Jackie, and I took another one. At that point, none of us wanted to be separated into a berth all by ourselves.

A medical officer checked us out. Other than mild sunburn, deyhydration, and exhaustion, we were pronounced ok. But, oh God, fresh water hot showers with soap. I truly was in seventh heaven. We'd been provided with T-shirts, duck trousers, and canvas deck shoes. Not everything fit well, but at least we had something to wear.

Finally relaxing in our cabin, Sam asked, "Did either of you two notice anything about the other passengers?"

"No," we answered together. "We were too busy getting on board and wrapping in our blankets."

"Well, I did notice something. There were several naked women and a man or two I caught sight of just as I was led down to this cabin."

"Passengers or crew?" Asked Sandra.

"I think passengers. The crew all appear to be fully dressed."

"Interesting," commented Jackie.

A knock sounded on our cabin door.

"Captain would like to meet with all of you in the main salon in fifteen minutes."

"Aye, aye, mate," I answered.

The crewman reappeared on schedule and led the five of us up to the main salon. A sailor, obviously the captain, rose at our entry.

"Good afternoon. I'm Jason Salt, captain of this little ship. Welcome aboard. I'm certainly glad we came along soon enough to rescue your party. Won't you please be seated?"

After Captain Jason sat, the rest of us did as well. I noticed we were the only ones in the salon--no other passengers and the crewmen had disappeared.

"First of all, I'd like to hear your story. I've already had word from you of the sinking of the Mary Celeste and radioed the sinking ahead, but I'd like more details now."

Sam told the brief story as we knew it. That didn't take very long. Sam said he guessed the first explosion was a boiler but had no way of proving that.

When Sam finished, Captain Jason commented, "Well, the Mary Celeste was known to be old and battered--the next thing to unsafe and unseaworthy. I guess those rumors were correct. Do you have any questions for me?"

Sam asked, "I might ask for any information you can shed about this ship and its passengers. I glimpsed several naked women and a naked man or two running around just before I went down the ladder to our cabin."

'Ah, I knew you were perceptive," Replied Captain Jason. "Short and simple--this is a party boat. She's a one-hundred and fourteen foot, custom trawler. She'll sleep twenty-five and has berths for ten crew plus my stateroom."

"Holy shit," I whispered, but loudly enough that all heard.

"Who's her owner or owners?" asked Jackie.

"She's named The Patsy, in case you missed her name when you came aboard. She's owned by a very large U.S. corporation. She's used to reward top corporate personnel who excel for the company for a given year. Eight very high class call girls are contracted and eight corporate men get a cruise to Europe and back. We take a different group every quarter--in other words, four trips a year. This year's cruises are for the winners of last year."

"Men!" exhorted Jackie. "Do you ever have eight women win and provide male escorts for them?"

"Oh yes. In fact, the next cruise will be just so."

"Are the passengers coupled up or is it a buffet?" Sam asked.

"The passengers are paired up until they agree it's time to switch. Company rules are that the guests have to switch at least eight times, if for example, there are eight award winners or six times if there are only six winners on board, and so on."

"How long is the, uh, er, cruise party?"

"We are out for three to six weeks or however long it takes to complete the voyage. New York to Liverpool, Liverpool to the Canary Islands, and then back to New york."

"Wow!" was the response the five of us chorused together.

"How do we fit in? I see we're headed west, so we must be New York bound which was our original destination."

"You have the freedom of the ship. We have two full-time cooks and the menu and meal times are posted here in the main salon which is also where the meals are served. Since we picked you up as survivors of a ship wreck, there will be no charge to you for our services."

"What about our relationship to your passengers?" I asked.

"You may mingle freely with the passengers. You may wear as little or as much as you want for clothes. But be advised, the guests will likely be naked more than not, especially the women. But quite often, the men are too."

"Does that 'mingling' include the bedroom as well?" asked Jackie.

"No, I'm afraid not. Company rules necessitate that you not interfere in the sexual arrangements. The mingling is social only. You will be introduced at the evening meal tonight and that information will be passed on to all guests."

"What about our relationships among our own group of five?" asked Sam.

"Your relationship amongst yourselves is none of my business nor is it the business of anyone else. That is your private affair."

"And how long have we got before reaching New York?" asked Jane.

"If no emergencies crop up, we have five more days of sailing before we dock in New York CIty."

"Lovely," I said quietly but joyously.

"Now, I suggest you retire to your cabins and rest up. Recuperate from your ordeal. I've already left orders for a light lunch to be brought to your cabins. You may be ready for heavier food by the evening meal. So, unless there are further questions?"

Simpson and Jane disappeared into their cabin while Jackie and I went with Sam into ours. Since We'd all been naked together for so long, Jackie had no qualms about stripping out of her meager clothes. God, she was gorgeous. She had dark brown hair. She looked strikingly like Elizabeth Taylor in her younger years. She had the same huge tits and the beautiful hour glass figure in perfect proportions. She was, however, shaved clean of any pussy hair as opposed to my neatly trimmed but full bush.

Sam was out his clothes in a flash. His cock was at full rise before our cabin door even latched closed. The naked Jackie only made that flesh pole bob and throb that much harder after he got his clothes out of the way.

"Ooh, Sam, I've been lusting for that cock every since you helped me across that damned plank. Sandra, do you mind sharing him with me?"

"Not as long as you realize he's mine first, last, and always. He's more than enough to share some of the time."

I said cabin, but the space was more of a stateroom in size, thus accommodating a large bed. My private thought was that I hoped to have Jane with us at least once before the next five days were done. But, before the three of us piled into the big bed, Sam had a thought.

*************

SAM

We entered the cabin and all three of us got naked in a blink or two of an eye. We were supposedly going to rest 'til the evening meal. Our light lunch already awaited us.

After Jackie make her request to share me, I said, "I'm hungry. Let's eat before we do anything else."

"I'll go for that," answered Sandra.

"Guess it's two-to-one, for now anyway,' opined Jackie.

So, bare assed naked, the three of us sat at the little table and devoured our lunch. our repast consisted of ham and turkey sandwiches, chips, cold veggies, dip, and coffee. In short order, not a crumb of food was left.

"Alright, Sam, you'd better be up for the best fucking of your life," stated Jackie. "You get in the middle, Sam.'

I followed orders and plopped into the center of the bed on my back. Sandra stretched her naked body out on my right and Jackie stretched out on my left. Both women started by kissing and fondling the appropriate side of my face and neck. Of course, my cock had been at full staff ever since the cabin door had closed and locked.