Olivia's School Project - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think he could tell how hard I was trying, but he could also tell that I was getting a little frustrated that he still wasn't completely hard. That was when he told me licking his dick it would definitely get him completely hard, so he asked if I wanted to try it."

"What?! He really asked you to for a blowjob?" I interjected. "A handjob wasn't enough?"

"No, no, not a blow job! He just asked me to lick it. But I told him that I couldn't though. I explained to him that I just started dating someone, I didn't tell him it was you, but I said I was worried that might be going too far and I didn't want to cheat. But he said it wouldn't be cheating because it was only for my art project and any good boyfriend would understand art is different.

"But, before I had much time to think about it, he said it was totally ok if I didn't want to and then he went over and grabbed his pants and started putting them back on, getting ready to go."

"Really?" I asked her, feeling extremely relieved.

"Yeah, but I was really worried that if he left I'd be really screwed and I would fail my project for sure. I started to panic a bit so I asked him to hang on. I thought about it for for a minute and then I asked, what if I tried just kissing it a little?

"I figured he was probably right, that you'd understand and you wouldn't count it as cheating. But I thought you still might prefer I just try kissing his dick, rather than licking it.

"He said he wasn't sure if it would be enough, but we could try.

"I walked over to him and slid his pants back off. I kneeled down in front of him, and gazed at his semi hard dick, not far from my face. Then I reached out and wrapped my hand around it, I leaned in and gently kissed the tip of it. I kissed his tip a few more times and then kissed his shaft several times from the base all the way back up to the tip.

"He asked me to try licking my lips, getting them really wet and kissing it again, so I did. I licked my lips and started the process over again, kissing the tip and his shaft all over. I had to keep licking my lips to keep them wet because most of my spit was coming off on his dick.

"I tried kissing his balls too. He shaved them, so they were really soft and smooth, and he really seemed to like me playing with them and kissing them.

"I started stroking him slowly while I kissed his dick and I could tell it was helping but I couldn't believe he still wasn't completely hard.

"I tried changing my technique with how I kissed it, like I tried using my tongue a little, not licking it, but just making it more like a French kiss, and I rubbed my wet lips all over him. My spit got everywhere and made his dick so wet and slippery.

"I could tell from the noises he was making that he liked it, but it still wasn't really completely erect. He said he really thought I'd have to lick and maybe suck it if I wanted to get it hard.

"I tried for several minutes with just my hands and lips but it wasn't working, so I reluctantly agreed that he was right. I was probably going to have to try licking it or sucking his dick if this was really going to work.

"I was worried about it crossing the line, but as I thought about it, I knew I would have done it for you if you had asked me to, and since it was just for my art project, I figured it would be ok. And I was only going to do it a little anyway."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, and I wasn't sure what was more shocking. That she said she agreed to suck Andrews dick? Or that I could have had the same, if only I had asked.

I was getting so turned on listening to her story, at that point I was mostly just envisioning her giving me a blowjob. I really regretted that I didn't ask.

I didn't interrupt Olivia's story though. She was clearly in her own mind while she recalled the events of that day and was obviously turned on too.

"I told him I could only do it a little bit, just to see if it worked, and if it did work I had to stop so it wouldn't count as cheating.

"I haven't really done it many times before, and I don't know if I'm any good at it, so I was a little nervous. I didn't want him to know though so I just acted like I knew what I was doing.

"I started by licking the tip of his dick a little, then I put the tip in my mouth and ran my tongue around it, then licked it all the way up the shaft of his dick.

"I was licking his shaft up and down, over and over and his dick did get harder. He even got some precum on the tip of his penis, which I thought was an encouraging sign. I used my thumb to rub it around the tip of his dick and down his shaft, then I licked it all off.

"When my tongue found a sensitive spot on the underside of his cock, he shuddered and moaned."

"I thought things were going great but I guess I wasn't doing something right because he tried helping by telling me what to do. I think he started to guess that I wasn't too experienced with sucking dicks.

"First he told me to put the tip of his dick in his mouth again, so I did. And then he said to put it in just a little further and just pull it in and out of my mouth, going a little deeper each time.

"I did that for a couple of minutes, and he definitely seemed to like it, but then he said I should try putting his balls in my mouth and suck on them, so I just did it. I put them in my mouth and sucked on them and licked them all over. I didn't really know if I was doing it right but I tried it anyway because I didn't want to look stupid.

"So I sucked and licked his balls for a while and then told me to put his dick in my mouth again, but he said I should try to go deeper this time.

"I was a little nervous to try to go deep but at this point it seemed pointless to stop now, so I tried it. I kept putting his cock deeper and deeper in my mouth. My spit was getting everywhere. I thought I was doing a good job though because I got almost all of it in my mouth, but it was too big to fit the whole thing.

"I was feeling kind of proud that I was getting as much of it in my mouth as I did, but I guess I still wasn't doing something quite right because he put his hand on the back of my head and started guiding my head up and down on his dick.

"That was when I realized his cock was completely hard so I figured we could probably stop, but he kept going. With his dick in my mouth I couldn't really say anything, and with his hand on the back of my head I'm not even sure if I could have stopped anyway. I didn't actually try stopping though, to be honest I kind of hope caught up in it. His cock was so hard, I was enjoying the feeling of it in my mouth.

"I wasn't really even doing much at that point though - he was doing most of the work, guiding his dick in and out of my mouth, and kind of holding onto the back of my head.

"He took his cock out of my mouth at one point and started rubbing it all over my face, getting my spit and his precum all over my face, and then stuck it back in. I probably could have stopped then, but I just wasn't thinking about it.

"When he put it back in my mouth, he started going faster and faster and then before I knew it, I felt warm liquid filling my mouth and I realized he came. No one has ever cum in my mouth before. He had his dick pretty deep, and there was so much cum I didn't know what to do. It just kept shooting out into my mouth so I wound up swallowing most of it."

I was speechless as she told me this. I couldn't believe how angry I was, and jealous... and aroused. What the fuck?! Why was I aroused? My girlfriend just told me she gave a blow job to our friend. She didn't even do that to me yet! I should only be pissed off! Why was I turned on by this? I was so confused.

"So, he apologized for cuming in my mouth and said it was an accident and that it just felt really good and he couldn't help it. I wasn't really upset though. I mean I never specifically told him not to cum in my mouth and a part of me was kind of happy he did because I figured at least I knew I did it good enough. I mean, he wasn't even getting all the way hard before, so I was feeling self conscious that it was my fault. But then he came so much... I figured that meant I did a good job. Plus, it was kind of fun and, to be honest, I kind of liked the taste of it.

"But the issue was, after he came in my mouth, his dick started going down again. So I thought I did all of that for nothing.

"He told me he was sure I could get it hard again because he was still really turned on, but he asked if he could play with my tits with his dick. But he said he wouldn't cum again, so it would stay hard for the painting.

"I figured at this point, I needed to just let him because I wouldn't be able to finish this project and it would have all been for nothing if his dick didn't stay hard long enough to paint it.

"So he started rubbing my tits but he started touching them with his dick. Just a little bit at first, but then he rubbed it all over my tits and nipples and started slapping his dick on them... is that normal? I wasn't sure what that was about. I guess I kind of liked it though.

"He asked me to lick his dick again to make it wetter because he said that would help to make it feel better rubbing it on my boobs. I figured I already did so much already that it wouldn't matter, so I did it again.

"He wound up putting his dick all the way in my mouth again. He only put it in and out a few times... like for maybe a minute or two... not much really. Then he started rubbing his dick on my tits again and then was rubbing it between them.

"He put his hands on the outside of my boobs, pushing them together and wound up essentially fucking my tits, kind of like you did. He definitely seemed to be enjoying it and after a few minutes he was pretty hard again. I was just about to remind him not to cum, but right when I was about to say something he wound up cuming in between my tits. I couldn't believe how much there was since he already came in my mouth so much the first time. He started coming between my tits at first but then he pulled his dick out and the rest shot all over my boobs.

"That time I was a little bit frustrated because he said he wouldn't cum again, but he did. And on top of that, he started to get soft again!

"He apologized and said it was an accident again and that he got a little carried away. But then he said if I jerk him off with my hand a bit, he'll probably get hard again. And he said definitely wouldn't cum again because I can stop whenever I want.

"At this point I didn't know what to do. I was a little annoyed but I wanted to finish the project so I decided to do it, but this time I made him promise not to cum again.

"I started jerking him off to get him hard again. His dick was getting harder, but definitely not as hard as before so he told me that I probably just needed to suck his dick a little bit more, so that it wouldn't be so dry when I was using my hand. He said that's probably what the problem was the first time... that it was just too dry.

"I was a little worried he'd cum in my mouth again if I sucked his dick again, but he didn't. He put his dick pretty far in my mouth a few times but he didn't cum.

"Once he was wet enough from my spit, I started jerking him off again. This time, now that his dick is was wet, he actually did get pretty hard. But this time I stopped once he got fully hard, and that was it! I was definitely not going to let him cum a 3rd time!

"Then I actually was able to get to work. At least for a while anyway. A couple of times he had to come over and play with my tits and we both took turns jerking him off to get him hard again.

"Oh, and about halfway through it went down too much so he asked me to suck his dick again, just for a little while to get it hard again. So I did it just one more time, but I didn't let him cum.

"I made sure to hurry up after that so I could finish before he asked me to do anything else."

"It was a little tough to finish the painting because your dicks were a little different, but I managed to get it done. My teacher seemed pretty surprised by my painting when I turned it in. I could tell from her face, it must have been so much better than she expected!

"But anyway, that's all that happened, I swear! After I finished the painting, he got dressed and I thanked him like 20 times and told him I owed him a huge favor for helping me out. Then he left."

"Jesus." Was all I said. I couldn't believe it.

"Are you mad?" She asked, looking puzzled. "I thought... I thought it would be ok. It was just for school. I figured you'd understand."

"I don't know." I paused for a moment. "Not long ago you could barely say the word dick without being embarrassed, and now you tell me you sucked Andrew's dick for a school project?"

"Well, I know... but I mean, it wasn't sexual or anything. It was just art. I know I got a little turned on, but it was just natural since he was touching me. It wasn't like... it wasn't about sex or anything. I really thought you would understand, especially since you couldn't help me.

"I'm pretty sure it wasn't technically cheating since it was for an art project, and I only did that stuff because, otherwise I couldn't finish it.

"I know he came a couple of times, but it was totally an accident - it wasn't really his fault. He had to get hard - I needed him to. I know maybe he shouldn't have cum, but it was only twice and it's only natural for guys to cum if they're hard right? But art isn't sexual... so, that's not cheating right?"

"I don't know." I didn't know what to say. I was really conflicted. I was upset, but I also didn't want to be a hypocrite. We did the same thing not long ago for her art project. Also, listening to her tell the story also got me as hard as a rock.

Olivia blushed and lowered her head in embarrassment, but as she dropped her head she noticed the bulge in my pants. Her eyes locked into it, then she glanced up at me.

"Are you... hard?" She asked. "Did this turn you on?"

"No!" I said. "I don't know... maybe a little." I paused, feeling flustered. "I'm kind of upset, but... I guess... I don't know. Maybe it turned me on a little too."

Olivia got a big smile, reached out and hugged me tightly.

"Jake, I absolutely adore you! I knew you'd understand - you're the best! I promise, I'll make it up to you."

She paused, released her hug and looked me in the eyes, "If you want, I can start right now by showing you some of the new things I learned?"

Who was I trying to fool - I wasn't going to stay mad at her. And I had to admit, I was turned on like crazy. I think we were clearly both in the mood for it.

Olivia didn't actually wait for me to answer. She saw my unspoken reaction to the question and knew I wanted it.

She slid down next to where we were sitting and got to her knees. She undid my pants, slid them down and pulled them out from under me. My dick, completely hard, sprang out as it was released from my pants, dying to be touched.

Olivia wasted no time, she was as turned on as I was. She took my dick in both hands, started stroking it and then leaned in and put the top half in her mouth.

"Ohh fuck!" I inadvertently said as I felt her warm soft mouth slide down my dick for the first time. It felt so absolutely incredible I couldn't believe it.

I had never seen Olivia like this before... she was so turned on, it was like she was possessed as she sucked on my dick.

She paused for a minute and quickly yanked off her shirt and bra, tossing them randomly across the room, and revealing the amazing tits I had been envisioning so much lately, and almost non-stop since she started telling her story. Fuck, they were incredible tits.

She started massaging my balls with one hand, jerked me off with the other, while sucking my dick at the same time.

I was already so turned on, I knew I couldn't last long. Not with it feeling this good.

After a minute of her sucking ravenously on my dick, she switched up to sucking my balls, which felt incredible and also gave me a slight reprieve as I was getting very close to cuming too quickly.

While she sucked and licked on my balls, she swirled her tongue around them and then gently tickled my balls with the tip of her tongue.

I was in disbelief at how good it felt, but a minute later she returned her attention to my dick. This time, she continued to massage my balls with one hand, but she just placed her other hand on my thigh and only used her mouth on my dick, taking it deeper in her mouth than before.

The warmth of her mouth completely surrounding my dick was too much.

"Fuck Olivia, I'm gonna cum soon".

She paused, "Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

I couldn't believe she offered, and quickly answered "Uh, hell yes!"

"Ok." She said with a smile and quickly returned my dick to her mouth.

I knew Andrew came in her mouth, but it was an accident. I didn't think she'd let me do it too, but I was definitely not going to argue. I wanted this badly.

Less than a minute later, with the warm soft and wet feeling of her mouth sliding up and down my dick again, I felt the buildup growing. Then, when I could hold it back no longer, I spontaneously thrusted my dick deeper into her mouth and I started unleashing load after load into Olivia's mouth as if I hadn't cum in a month. I have probably never had such an intense orgasm in my life.

After the last of my cum was out, I slowly pulled my still hard dick out of Olivia's mouth. She had swallowed most of my cum right way, but she played with some of it in her mouth with her tongue until she swallowed that too.

"Fuck Olivia, that was incredible! Thank you!"

"That was fun. I love the taste of your cum. It's way better than Andrews was." She said with a smile.

I didn't really like being reminded that she knows what Andrew's cum tastes like, but I was in too good of a mood to care right now.

"Can I return the favor?"

"You mean, like with your mouth?"

"Yeah! After that, I definitely need to pay you back."

"I guess... if you want. No one has actually ever done that to me before."

"Well then, I definitely should!"

I helped her up off the floor, unbuttoned her shorts and slid them off, underwear and all. Fuck her pussy was gorgeous. I had still only seen it once before, but it was perfect. And I loved her perfectly trimmed bush too. Just a thin little strip of hair.

I laid her down on the bed and started kissing her breasts. Her nipples were already completely hard. I sucked on them a little, but as much as l loved them, I didn't want to spend too much time there so I started kissing them, then slowly moving down further, kissing her every inch or two as I made my way down her body.

I kissed her all around her perfectly flat stomach, then proceeded to make my way further down, past her belly button.

She shivered with excitement as I got close to her pussy. I wanted to continue to build up the anticipation though so I shifted down and started kissing her upper inner thighs. I slowly made my way further in and up, teasing her before I actually touched her.

She was so wet she was dripping down her legs and I could smell her sweet scent as I got closer.

As I finally made contact, I gently licked her pussy with the tip of my tongue and Olivia deeply inhaled.

I then used my whole tongue to lick her more deeply. She was already so wet, my spit made absolutely no difference, but her arousal grew as she inhaled deeply.

After finding a bit of a rhythm with my tongue, I started using a finger as well and I lightly fingered her.

Her breathing intensified, and I moved up to focus on her clit. As soon as my tongue hit it, she inhaled deeply and squeezed her legs together momentarily pressing on my head. She quickly released the pressure though and grabbed a pillow, put it over her face, and squeezed it with both arms.