Olympic Dreaming Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you two looking so bloody happy? Are those pastries? Don't mind if I do!" With that, she reached out, grabbed one of the remaining pastries, and stuffed it into her mouth. "Mmm, nice!"

"Another bad date?" Alicia asked.

"Bad? AAAHHHHH!" the girl responded with her mouth full. "There's got to be more than one decent bloke in the world!"

I peeped around the corner of the lounge, checking if I had recognised the voice correctly.

"Mai?" I asked, "Don't tell me you're also living here? This day is getting more and more surreal!"

Mai looked up, shocked. She screamed and leapt off the sofa and flew at me. She came at me so fast that when she hit me and grabbed me around the neck, I fell backwards and landed on my back with her sitting on my stomach, kissing me.

"David! I've missed you! Oh, you don't know how much I've missed you!" she squealed as she continued kissing me all over my face.

Alicia and Naomi just sat and looked shocked.

"Don't tell me you've also saved Mai's life!" Alicia asked. "That can't be possible!"

"David saved me from certain drowning last August," Mai replied between kisses. "We spent all afternoon on the beach with my sister and cousins." She paused and continued, "What do you mean by 'as well'?"

"Long story short," Naomi answered, "he saved Alicia from committing suicide and me from a gang rape and being murdered."

Mai looked wide-eyed at Alicia and Naomi before saying.

"Oh my God!" she looked at me for a few seconds, opened her eyes even wider as if remembering something, and excitedly said,

"I'm on the pill now! You can fuck me at last and make me a woman!"

She paused and then glanced towards Alicia and Naomi.

"Oh, awkward!" she said. "Sorry, I should have thought before opening my mouth. It's just we spent that afternoon naked on the beach in France, but neither of us had any protection, and I've spent all this time since then yearning for that chance again."

Alicia and Naomi just sat with their mouths open, staring at Mai.

"You were both naked on the beach?" Naomi asked.

"Yep, it's clothing optional all down that beach, so most people were. Well, we girls all had bottoms on, but when we first saw David running down the beach with his cock waving about, we all swooned! Then after he rescued me, I played with his cock, and I must tell you his cum tastes divine! And what he can do with his tongue, oh my God!"

"Um, too much information, I think," I said in an embarrassed voice.

"I don't know!" said Alicia, "this sounds intriguing!"

I stood up with Mai still in my arms, not an easy feat, and went to sit back on the sofa between Alicia and Naomi. Mai perched on my knees, facing me with her legs on either side.

"So, can you fill me in on how you met?" Mai asked Alicia.

We then had a further retelling of Alicia and Naomi's meeting with me, ending with Naomi letting her know about the prison sentences the men received.

Mai listened spellbound; it was the longest she had been quiet since she'd arrived. When Naomi had completed her story, Mai asked her.

"You seem much chattier and happier this afternoon. Is it meeting David again?"

"She said it was like coming home again when she was in his arms earlier," Alicia said.

"I know what we should do!" Mai burst out excitedly. "We should let David take all our virginities and make us women! We all love and adore him, and I'm not kidding when I say he's got the equipment to take us all to heaven and back!"

There was stunned silence. Mai looked from Alice to Naomi and back a few times.

"Don't tell me you don't want him! I can see how you both were making doe eyes at him!" she continued.

"How would that work?" asked Naomi, "could you share him?"

Mai responded, "Well, my plan would be to take him back to my bedroom now and let him ravish me. You two can work out the rest!"

"Hang on a minute," I interrupted. "There's not going to be any ravishing today. I'm honoured and, of course, delighted you want me to take your cherry Mai, but if we're going to do it, I want to do it properly. I'd want to go on a proper date and make the whole evening special," I said as I took her hands in mine.

"You can count me in as well," Alicia added. "The very thought of it is making me wet already!"

"I couldn't think of a better person to ask," Naomi said. "You make me feel safe and loved, and I must admit I got a tingle down below when I hugged you earlier."

"You all mean it?" I questioned. "This isn't a dream, is it?"

They all reached out a hand, placed it on me and said, "Yes, I'm sure."

I thought for a few minutes and then said to them.

"Okay, how about this? On Monday, I'll go on a date with Alicia; on Tuesday, I'll go on a date with Naomi; and on Wednesday, I'll go on a date with you, Mai. Then next weekend, if you haven't changed your minds, I'll go on another date with Alicia and come back here to stay the night. I'll do the same on Saturday with Naomi and then on Sunday, Mai."

"Any of you can say no at any point, even if we've started making love. No or stop means No or stop to me, at any point." I looked at them in turn, ending up at Naomi, looking into her eyes to ensure she understood.

They all enthusiastically agreed.

"Why don't the four of us go for a meal tonight?" I suggested, "If this will work, you all need to be sure there will be no jealousy between you. We could go somewhere tomorrow as well and have some fun?"

They all agreed that was a good idea, so I arranged to meet them back at their house that evening. We'd go to an Italian restaurant Alicia knew and then onto a club. I kissed them all, then left and returned to my flat to try and process the events that afternoon. I showered again and then put some clean clothes on. Craig and Claire were in the kitchen, and we caught up; I mentioned I was going out to meet some friends and might see them later at the club.

The three girls were ready when I arrived. They had spent time doing their hair and make-up, and I felt out of place amongst their beauty. Alicia led the way to the restaurant with Mai, Naomi and I holding hands just behind them. I thought I needed to be especially careful with Naomi as she might still be wobbly; I wasn't sure she had fully recovered, but I would do everything I could to help her.

Over the meal, we chatted, and the girls and I flirted. I think they were all trying to outdo each other until I raised my hands and said.

"Ladies, this won't be a competition. Naomi, Mai - is Alicia beautiful?" they both nodded.

"Mai and Alicia - is Naomi?" they also nodded.

"Alicia and Naomi, what about Mai? Doesn't she look beautiful? You all are. I'd be the luckiest man alive if just one of you wanted to date me. It seems, for some reason, you all do. Please accept I desperately desire each of you, none more than the other two. This might work if we can accept and embrace that fact!"

The girls smiled, and then we held hands around the table.

"You're right," said Alicia, smiling. "We aren't competing with each other for David; we're in harmony with him."

The girls then constantly complemented each other before settling on a balance and relaxing. I was having a wonderful time; they each looked at me with a twinkle in their eye, and there were lots of reaching over the table, touching hands. I'm not sure what the servers thought of it, as it must have been an unusual sight.

After the meal, we went to the students' union, which had a DJ most weekends, plus more importantly, cheap drinks. We danced as a group, and I also slowly danced with each one, caressing their backs and kissing them passionately. Often, when I was out on the dancefloor with just one of them, someone would approach one of the remaining two and ask for a dance, but they all left disappointed. We left the union at about 1 am, and I walked them back to their house. When we got to their door, Alicia approached me first and gave me a long kiss; I held her close whilst we kissed and put my hand on one of her breasts, giving it a little squeeze. Alicia moaned in appreciation as I caressed her breast. Naomi approached me next; we kissed deeply, and I put my arms around her. She pulled back and looked at me, saying.

"Aren't my tits good enough to squeeze?"

"Are you serious?" I responded. "They look eminently squeezable. I didn't want to go too fast or frighten you."

"Well, then come back here and fucking squeeze them! I'm horny after tonight, and they need some attention as well! I don't think you could ever frighten me."

I smiled and went back into our kiss, making sure both tits were well and truly fondled. Naomi murmuring her appreciation while I worshipped her breasts.

She broke off with a giant smile, "That's much better; I'm looking forward to Tuesday night for some more of that!"

Mai then stepped up. "My tits aren't as impressive as there's, I'm afraid."

I cupped my hand under her chin and gently kissed her.

"Size isn't everything, remember! I seem to recall you have very sensitive nipples!"

I pulled her into a kiss and gently played with one of her nipples until they were poking prominently through her blouse. Her breathing started to quicken until I reluctantly pulled away.

"Yes, very sensitive!" I said. "I could play with those nipples and your breasts for hours."

The girls giggled and went inside to discuss our evening while I returned to my flat with a spring in my step.

On Sunday, I went for an early run around the park and did some coursework before getting ready. We met at a McDonald's (it's cheap, and we were students!) for lunch. I showed them all my gold medals from the Youth Olympics, and they all made suitably impressed noises. We then went to a bowling alley. We'd all been bowling before, but none of us were particularly good. We all cheered when someone got a spare or a rare strike, and when a ball missed and went down the gully, we all laughed together. Each time one of the girls went up to bowl, they wiggled their bottoms towards me, which I enjoyed immensely.

We then went to the local shopping mall and browsed the shops; the girls all suggested I could do with a makeover and were keen to offer advice. I succumbed to the badgering and bought a few nice shirts and chinos after many trips to the changing rooms. The girls all wanted me to keep taking my top off and trying this and then this, and oh, what about this! I promised to return another time for a one-to-one session when there weren't so many hands adjusting things. We continued window shopping, and then I saw an Ann Summers shop. I suggested they might also like a makeover and that I'd be happy to help with any fitting necessary. That met with laughter and resounding "Nos" but hints that it might be on the cards at a future date. That was something I would definitely look forward to!

Later in the afternoon, I walked them back to their house as we all had coursework to complete. Our weekend study plans had been thrown out the window after meeting on Saturday. I started with Mai, this time with the goodbye kisses, and she ground her midriff against my cock as I played with her nipples. Alicia had seen Mai stimulating me, so while I played with Alicia's breasts, she was also rubbing against my cock. When Naomi stepped up for her kiss, she looked down and could see my erection straining painfully against my chinos. Her nostrils flared as she kissed me, I put my hands up to her breasts, and she traced the outline of my cock with her fingers.

As she stepped away from our kiss, she looked at Mai and said, "I see what you mean!" then they all went inside laughing.

12