Olympic Dreaming Ch. 13

Story Info
David has an unexpected offer.
14.1k words
4.82
1.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

We returned to England after our skiing holiday, tired but happy and drove straight to Manchester as we would be starting the new term in a few days. Over January, we all started applying for work the following year. All our degrees involved the third year working in our field to gain experience. Sabrina's mother was a partner in a law firm in London, and she had initially intended to work there. However, they also had an office in Manchester, so her mum arranged for her to do her work placement there so she could stay with us in the house. Naomi, who was also studying law, had an interview with the same law firm and had an excellent chance to work alongside Sabrina.

Mai, Alicia, and I each had two interviews in January with companies based in Manchester, so it looked promising we would be living together the following academic year. My first interview was with a large multinational, while the second was with a much smaller company. Both offered me a job for the following year, and each had pros and cons. However, the smaller firm's team was very friendly, and I felt I would learn more while I was there. As they had smaller teams, I would have a chance to work with several of them and gain experience in different areas. Mai and Alicia also secured good jobs, so we were all set for work in October, and I arranged to extend our house rental for an additional year.

For Valentine's Day, I ordered flowers for each girl, so the house was full of colour when they arrived. I also bought some jewellery for each of them and seemed to have chosen well from the kisses I received. The girls bought me some nice clothes, but when Mai handed me mine, she looked very shy. When I opened it, as well as a shirt, there was also some massage oil and some fluffy handcuffs.

She looked at me and whispered, "I thought you could tie me up and rub oil all over me. The thought of being helpless while you do that turns me on!"

I smiled and kissed her.

"I can't wait!" I said. "How about tonight?"

While the other three girls were watching TV that evening, I led Mai to my bedroom. Putting some towels on the bed, I turned and removed her clothes. Mai was breathing deeply in anticipation as I lay her on the bed. Taking each hand, I fastened a handcuff to her wrist and then to the headboard so her arms made a 'V' shape above her. Then, I removed some scarves from my top drawer and secured her feet to the bottom of the bed.

Mai was now lying in a figure 'X', and she licked her lips in anticipation. I then removed one more scarf and carefully tied it around her eyes. She hadn't been expecting that and squealed as I covered her eyes. Next, I undid the top from the oil and waited. And waited.

Mai had expected me to start pouring oil on her immediately and moved her head to try and figure out where I was. After a few minutes, I dribbled oil over her torso. Mai jumped as it first hit her and then opened her mouth and started to pant.

I waited a few more moments before using one finger to trace the contours of her body, slowly ensuring she was fully covered in the oil. Then, starting at her feet, I gently massaged up each leg, avoiding her pussy before carrying on up her torso. Once I reached her face, I caressed it before slowly returning down her body to her feet. Up and down I went. When I reached her breasts and nipples, I lingered for longer, but each time she looked to be rising to a climax, I moved on. After close to an hour of teasing Mai, still without touching her pussy, she was beside herself. There was a steady trickle of juices leaking out of her pussy, and her nipples were harder and longer than I'd ever seen them. Mai was by now begging me loudly to finish her off. She was begging so loudly the other three girls came up to see what was happening.

As they stood watching Mai, I positioned myself between Mai's legs, leant down and flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. As soon as my tongue found her love button, she climaxed. Hard. I inserted three fingers directly into her pussy and started pumping and ran my tongue around her clit. The four of us watched in awe as Mai's whole body shook and trembled as she had one climax after another. Eventually, her body went rigid, and she gave one final shiver and collapsed onto the bed.

"Holy Shit!" Alicia said. "You've got to do that to the three of us at some point!"

"I've cum just watching that!" replied Naomi.

"Help me untie her, please," I asked.

The four of us undid the restraints, and I removed the blindfold. Then I fetched a washcloth, ran it under warm water, and wiped the oil off Mai's body. I undressed and lifted Mai while Sabrina removed the towels, and then I got into bed and held Mai while she slept. Just over an hour later, Mai woke up, kissed me and then climbed onto my growing cock.

"Thank you," she whispered. "That was even better than I'd imagined. The blindfold was a great idea!"

She rode me, we kissed, and all too soon, I filled her with cum. Resting her head on my chest, we fell asleep, my cock slowly deflating in her pussy.

Just under a week after our bondage session, I had an unexpected call from Astrid. She wanted to visit me at the weekend with Emily and wanted to know if I was available. I was shocked to hear from her but warmly welcomed them to come and visit us, inviting them to stay in our spare room if they needed a place for the night.

The girls were all surprised about the visit but looked forward to seeing Astrid and Emily again. Wanting to make a good impression, they planned a meal and made a list of all the ingredients required.

I collected Astrid and Emily from the airport just after lunch on Saturday, and we drove back to our house, chatting like old friends. The girls greeted our guests, Emily commenting on the beautiful large bouquets displayed, and we then moved into our lounge, where I opened a bottle of wine.

After a while, Astrid looked at me and said, "I can see you look confused about our visit."

"Well, we all are delighted to see you again," I replied. "We didn't expect you to want to see us again. You must be so busy."

"Okay, cards on the table," Astrid continued. "CanalPlus has commissioned a new action film alongside Netflix France and wants me to star in it. Filming is starting later this year, and if it is successful, they hope to show it in more of their markets."

"I hope they show it in the UK," I answered. "That last film of yours was great. That chase scene showed you'd be good in an action movie."

"Yes," Astrid said. "That scene got me the part. We think we have the male lead. However, they are also looking for a supporting role for another man."

I looked blankly at her.

Astrid stared at me.

"Shit!" screamed Sabrina. "You're not asking David, are you?"

I looked at Sabrina as if she'd lost her mind. I then turned back to see Astrid and Emily looking expectantly at me.

I want to say I made a witty or intelligent comment, but I just sat there with my mouth open.

"Would you come and do a screen test?" Emily finally asked. "We've both sold the idea of you to the director, but we'd need to get their approval. She's seen the adverts you've done, so we know you have a screen presence. We can arrange acting lessons before shooting starts to polish a few things, but I think you'll be a natural."

I just continued to stare at them with my mouth open. Me! In a film with Astrid Nielson!

The girls all jumped up and down, begging me to say yes.

"I'd love to do it if you think I can." I eventually said.

Astrid and Emily discussed the proposed movie with me for the rest of the afternoon. They had some script scenes they would leave and said they'd arrange for someone to contact me for some acting lessons. The director would come to Manchester in March with Astrid, and she would do some screen tests of some of the scenes with me.

Our guests stayed for dinner, and we then drank more wine, discussing films, actors, and directors we all liked, and generally chilled out. Sabrina had moved out of her bedroom for the night so Emily and Astrid could have a bed each, and late in the evening, we retired to bed. Naomi joined Sabrina and I in my bed. Naomi started by trying to teach Sabrina how to deep-throat me. The 'lessons' had been going on for several weeks (I was a very willing test subject), and Sabrina was getting very good and could almost take me down completely. After a while, Sabrina climbed onto my face. Her pussy was gushing, and I lapped up her nectar and worked on her clit with my tongue. Naomi then mounted me, and the two girls kissed and fondled the other's breasts. Sabrina came first and screamed out as she climaxed. I drank her cum, and she flopped down beside me.

I could now pay more attention to Naomi, so I pinched her nipples with one hand and caressed her clit with the other. Naomi was now ridding me enthusiastically and was soon wailing as her climax crashed into her. My own was not far behind, and I thrust up into her and filled her with my sperm.

The three of us lay together, getting our breaths back and kissing one another.

"Just think, Naomi," Sabrina gasped. "You have just been fucked by a future film star!"

We laughed, and I told them that a minor supporting role didn't qualify as a film star, and they'd have to be satisfied with a double Olympic Champion, and they both agreed that was just as good. Snuggling together, we drifted off to sleep, both murmuring they were very satisfied.

I phoned my agent on Monday and told Charlotte the unlikely news that I might be appearing in a French film. I also gave her Emily's contact details. Charlotte was excited and promised to sort the contracts if I was signed up. I also contacted the acting coach Astrid had recommended and arranged to meet him later that week.

The next few weeks were hectic. The taekwondo and judo World Championships were that summer, so I had lots of training to keep up with. I was also spending two evenings a week learning the basics of acting. On top of that, I had to keep my university work up to date and my marks high and last but certainly, not least, four horny girls to keep satisfied!

The part they had given me the script for didn't look to have many lines, so I learnt them all by heart and went over the actions with my acting coach. He had a background in stage but had also appeared in a few films and gave me many valuable pointers. For a challenge, he made me act out some of the other minor characters to see how I could adapt to different roles in the unlikely event I was ever asked again. I enjoyed these sessions; I had never done any school productions, always too busy with my martial arts and now thought I had probably missed out.

The director, Anabelle, hired a small studio and arrived on Saturday with Astrid, Leah, a French actress who would be playing Astrid's sister, plus another supporting actor. My agent, Charlotte, joined me, but I refused to bring along my girlfriends as the added scrutiny would make me more nervous. After introductions, Anabelle explained what scenes she wanted me to perform and the roles the three others had.

Knowing my lines meant I didn't need a script in my hand, so for each run-through, I could concentrate on trying to 'be the character' as my coach had tried to teach me. Anabelle and Astrid seemed impressed with me, which boosted my ego and gave me the confidence to act without feeling self-conscious.

After a short break for lunch, we tried a few fight scenes. Astrid was excellent, and I started to pick up the techniques they used to simulate punching or kicking someone and being on the receiving end. I was enjoying myself, and my joy percolated around the room as we all laughed between the scenes. At 25, Leah was a few years older than Astrid but looked much younger, so she was convincible playing her younger sister. She was about five feet three inches in height, slim, with possibly 'B' cup breasts. She had short black hair that came to the base of her neck in tight curls and a pretty face with full lips.

We 'worked' until late afternoon, and they needed to catch their flights back to France. Anabelle and Astrid talked in one corner of the room as we relaxed and chatted.

Anabelle then approached me and asked, "Are you available again tomorrow? If possible, I want to run through some different scenes with just you and Astrid."

"No problem," I replied. "I'm really enjoying myself."

"Great," she responded. "I'll just phone my assistant to change our flights and book a hotel for tonight, and we can resume tomorrow."

"You can both stay at our house tonight if you want?" I said. "Astrid and Emily have stayed with us before."

"Thank you!" said Anabelle. "That's very kind of you."

"Charlotte, do you need to be here tomorrow? If so, do you want to stay with us as well?"

Charlotte also wished to stay, so Anabelle phoned her assistant while I called home to ask the girls to clear two bedrooms for Anabelle and Charlotte. Astrid would sleep in the spare room.

I drove Anabelle and Astrid home, Charlotte following in her car, and the girls all welcomed us, excited to hear about how the day had gone. I ordered a Chinese takeaway, and we shared a few bottles of wine as we ate. Anabelle had many tales about the various films she'd been involved in, some of them making us laugh hysterically. When she realised she and Charlotte would be sleeping in Mai and Alicia's bedrooms, she was mortified to have kicked them out, asking where they would be sleeping. Astrid could hardly control her laughing as she informed Anabelle they would sleep with me for the night.

Alicia then began the story of how we had each met, each girl adding their part of our adventures. Anabelle knew about Sabrina and the mall shooting but hadn't realised about the other events, and she looked at Astrid and said.

"I see what you mean. I think he'd be perfect."

Anabelle then looked at me and continued, "I wasn't completely frank about tomorrow. I don't just want you to run through some more scenes with Astrid. I want you to audition for the leading male part."

Charlotte was quickly on the ball. "You want David to star in the film alongside Astrid?"

"Yes," answered Anabelle. "I've been very impressed with David today. His acting skills are good, he looks the part, and there is a good chemistry between Astrid and David."

"I thought you had a lead?" I asked.

"We thought we did," Anabelle replied. "But there isn't the right chemistry with Astrid. Plus, he is too old, and to be truthful, he is asking for more money than we can afford."

"So how much are you willing to offer David?" asked Charlotte, ever the agent.

"Initially, 250k Euros, but if the film is successful, that might rise closer to 500k," Anabelle said.

My head was spinning with this new development, and I could hardly think straight for the remainder of the evening. Late in the evening, we all said goodnight and retired to our bedrooms. Alicia and Mai wasted no time in stripping and getting ready for bed. The news had excited them both, and they pounced on me as soon as I joined them in bed.

As Alicia and I made love, with me on top in the missionary position, Mai and Alicia kissed, occasionally breaking away so I could kiss each one in turn. Alicia was so turned on before we got into bed that we were both soon climaxing loudly. I removed my cock from Alicia, and Mai took me into her mouth to revive me as quickly as possible. I hardly lost my erection and was soon erect enough for her. Mai didn't want to make love. She wanted a good, hard fuck and let me know in no uncertain turns. I pounded into her, watching her pert breasts bounce beneath me, her nipples hard and distended. Mai was cussing and moaning loudly in equal measure. Having just cum I knew I was going to take longer this time, so I aimed at making Mai a quivering wreck.

Alicia was lying next to us, two fingers buried in her pussy, the other pulling on her nipples. Seeing her frigging herself gave me an idea, and I pulled out of Mai, lifting her and turning her onto her knees between Alicia's legs. I moved behind and entered her, plunging to her core with one quick thrust. Then, I put a hand on the back of her head and gently guided her mouth onto Alicia's pussy.

Mai enthusiastically started lapping my cum out of Alicia and attacked her clit with enthusiasm. Watching them both as I pounded into Mai was a big turn-on, and I felt my sap rising again. I let out a roar as I released my cum into Mai just as she started her own climax. I continued thrusting into her as her orgasm rippled through her before holding her hips and resting, my cock still fully buried in her pussy. As Mai's pussy slowly stopped pulsing on my cock, Alicia screamed out as Mai brought her to another climax. We paused momentarily, breathing heavily before I withdrew, and we lay down and cuddled.

The three of us slept soundly that night, only waking when Naomi came in to tell us breakfast was nearly ready. We quickly rose, showered, dressed, and hurried to join the others. After kissing my girlfriends goodbye, I drove Astrid, Anabelle and Charlotte back to the studio. Anabelle gave me the script with the new part, and after quickly re-reading it, Astrid and I went through a few scenes.

The basis of the film was Astrid's sister had been abducted by a criminal gang to be forced into prostitution, and Astrid's character attempts to free her. While fleeing with her sister, they run into me, and I help them escape before returning with Astrid to take down the gang. The plot was straightforward, but the film had a lot of action scenes, chases and shootouts and was an ideal platform to showcase Astrid's ability. Emily, her agent, thought there was a good chance it would catch the eye of some of the bigger studios and catapult her onto the international stage.

As we approached lunch, Anabelle asked us to do one more scene. This was a romantic part, and looking through the directions in the script, we would end up in bed. We weren't going that far today, but Anabelle wanted us to act through the lead-up to it to double-check how we interacted.

I read the lines and directions a few times. Astrid and I had got on very well each time we'd met, and she was very beautiful, so I didn't expect I'd have to act much. We ran through it, ending in a passionate embrace, our hands roaming over the other's body. During the first run-through, I broke off, apologising as my cock was fully erect and pressing into hard Astrid's groin.

She smiled at me and said, "If I didn't give you a hard-on doing that scene, I would think you were gay, and I know from hearing you last night that is definitely not the case! I know you won't try anything, and I'm flattered. Come on, let's make this look real."

We ran through the scene three more times. Each time, Astrid ground herself against my cock. I'm sure the moans she made were more than just acting. They certainly weren't from me.

Finishing the scene, Astrid and I both looked flushed. Anabelle was delighted and told Charlotte a contract would be with her to check early on Monday. We packed up, and I drove them to the airport. Anabelle promised to send me a draft script after the contracts were signed.

When I arrived at our house, the girls were preparing lunch. As I entered the room, Naomi saw the look in my eyes, leapt, and put her legs around me. I was so horny after the scene with Astrid that I carried Naomi into the lounge, we ripped our clothes off, and I lay her on the couch and entered her. I managed not to be a complete pig and ensured Naomi orgasmed before I unleashed into her. I lay on top of her, my head bowed and between her soft breasts before rising and kissing her.

"I'm sorry for that!" I said. "I'm not sure what came over me."

"Never apologise for wanting to fuck one of us!" Naomi replied. "But I think you'll find you came in me, not over me!" She laughed and added, "I'm certainly not complaining, but what brought that on?"