Olympics of Anal Incest

Story Info
Parents/adult siblings nearby - wife takes it up the ass.
1.7k words
3.87
34.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I could/should have put this in the Anal category -- but just had to share it with my brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers, in Incest/Taboo.

All Asses Over 18.

It was the day after Valentine's Day.

We spoke in whispers through it all.

Well, until the very end.

We lay side by side in the bed, the bed she'd grown up in, first touched herself -- first dreamed about cock.

On the walls the rock star gods who had dominated her youthful fantasies. On our honeymoon, she confessed to me she experienced her first orgasm staring into the piercing eyes and petulant lips of Jim Morrison -- begging the "Backdoor Man" to take her virgin teenage rosebud.

Me on my back, she curled up against me, her sweet familiar breasts against my rib cage. My arm around her, she nestled in the crook of my arm where she fit better than any other girl I'd ever met.

We'd not made love yet.

I was amazed that sound carried so clearly in this old farm house. We'd heard the other couples speaking so clearly earlier in the day of the wedding and reception. Every one of the four couples retired now for the night -- after our evening of drink and dance and smoke and close dancing.

Her parents, Frank & Edie across the hall. Her sister and her black husband, Judy & Clarence one door to the north. Her brother Evan & Maryanne, his domme (or so she seemed to all the world) girlfriend, to the south.

Us in the middle -- Mike and Trudy.

All of the siblings knowing that even though her parents were in their sixties they were still sexually active.

All eight of us were probably horny to fuck.

Who would have the courage start it?

I cradled Trudy in my harms. She always has had this kind of exhibitionism thing and a thing for well, incest, just as a concept, mind you..."

I whispered in her ear:

"Does it turn you on being here with them all being in adjoining rooms, only a few feet away in some cases, where you all touched your cocks and pussies for the first time -- listening to Frank robustly fucking Edie and her whimpers and moans?"

"It's so hot, they were all here in the house just like now -- this close, listening to him fuck her. The first time I ever thought in a cock inside me...

(Which as you'll recall was Jim Morrison's cock -- and which he'd proudly shown to a Miami audience in 1969. Oh, and check out his improvised collaboration with Jimi Hendrix, 'Fuck the Women Up the Ass.')

"I think you thought of dirtier things than that, dirty girl."

"You know me so well. You always bring it out in me. Oh god, don't touch me there, not here, not tonight, so dirty."

"It's your kinkiest, naughtiest, dirtiest fantasy."

"I know. Why does it turn me on so much? I'm sick."

"You're not. And here we all are away from home for your cousin's wedding. The kids stayed at home with the neighbours. Here in the house of your first fantasies."

"God, I know, I feel so liberated, so wild. So fucking feral. Fuck, we all got so drunk."

"All of us."

I cuddled her reassuringly.

"Even if they do hear anything they won't even be sure it happened tomorrow morning."

"Your voice always turns me on so much, your mind so fucking dirty. You own me, you fucking hot bastard. You own all of my holes."

My wife reached for my cock, finding it unerringly.

"With your dad and your mom and your sister and your brother-in-law and your brother and your sister in the next rooms I'm going to fuck you up the ass."

She started to stroke me almost violently and I had to gently move her hand away.

"Gooooooooodddddddddd. You even own my mind,"

"I want you on the floor for this like an animal."

"Yes, that's what I want, make me your animal."

"Get your head down and get that fat mommy ass up in the air."

"It turns me on that I'm a mom doing these dirty things, having these naughty sinful thoughts."

"Spread those big, fat, juicy cheeks for Daddy."

"That I'm a daughter, a big-assed daughter. And my first daddy is right across the hall. The walls are so thin."

"Oooooh, look at that hot little pucker, so chocolate brown and crinkled and naughty and hungry."

I push my nose to within centimeters of her rosebud. I inhale, long and luxuriously. She squirms, I love her like this, the naughtiness arouses her, and yet she is so embarrassed, hoping desperately that she is clean down there -- both of us knowing she is very dirty down there indeed.

"And a sister," she pants. "My sister and her hot fucking black stud husband -- my wimp brother and his obviously domme girlfriend."

"I want to taste it I want my tongue in your hot hungry mommy asshole."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

I let her lick my finger and then I placed it where my tongue had been.

"Do you like my finger up your asshole?"

"Oh God it feels so intrusive and so right"

Wiggling it just a little bit, enjoying her waves of pleasure and she clasps harder.

"You're so tight, no one would know that you are a true anal slut that you spread for me at least once a week. You're as tight as your kid sister."

"I'd love to see you take her up the ass."

"Don't you think her husband does that?"

"I bet he does, I bet he fucks Judy up the ass with is massive black dick... Ooooooooooooooh!"

"That lube feels good, eh?"

"God, yes!"

"I bet he's got his hand wrapped around the shaft and he's playing the big head along the pucker of her asshole."

And that's what I do, I play my helmet over the exposed nerve ending of her sweet pucker.

She shudders, her whole body shaking in animal passion.

"Do you think he's doing that to her right now?"

"God yes, oh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!"

And that last yes as my pink invader begins to penetrate her sensitive outer ring.

"I bet he really spreads her."

She's whimpering now "Oh... oh... oh... oh...!"

It is the most profoundly intrusive and intimate thing one human being does the other. And the ring is first penetrated, first opened, it is as vulnerable as we ever get.

I pushed forward and I was in. She had the throbbing head of my dick inside her, owning her.

"You like that?"

"Yes, oh god, yes, you own my ass. Ohhhhh... it hurts so good."

"Play with your clit."

She knows I'll let her -- but she'd never dare without my permission.

Another primal grown as Trudy's finger finds my favourite clit in the world.

I begin to push down. My wife beneath me, her perfect globes thrusting up toward me in this electrically obscene dance we are doing deep in the bowels of h er family. Her ass stretches out hungrily now, to welcome me. As life partners we know now is the time.

I ram my cock deep into her dirty hole.

She doesn't moan so much as she sucks in air.

"You like that."

"Uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh."

All she can do is pant in agreement.

I pull back. We both know what is coming. I find the perfect moment where she is being stretched once again from within, feeling that same exquisite, frightening, painfully pleasurable first entering.

And then I push in again, hard.

Her air comes out in a loud whoomph.

"Do you like that, do you want to fuck your ass some more?"

"Yes, Mike, please, fuck my ass!"

"Even though your family is s close..."

"Yes! Especially then!"

I start to ram in and out of her, pushing her face into the blanket into the floor of her childhood bedroom so near to those so near and dear.

I am fucking my wife up the ass and we are both loving it.

I reach down to grab her tits, to hold them like handles as I ream her, her nipples trapped within my fingers."

"Maybe his girlfriend is doing this to your brother right now."

"Oh, no, do you think so?"

"Wouldn't surprise me in the least."

"Mmmmmm, I'd like to see Evan get spread."

I am pounding faster now, riding her like a bull rides his cow, like a mongrel dog his bitch.

"And your mom, I bet he's got his big daddy cock up her tight mommy asshole."

"Oh Godddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!"

And that's where she got a little loud I must admit. She almost seems to orgasm when I describe her dad taking her mom up the ass. I must ask her about that some time.

But we weren't alone.

From the room to the north, Judy and Clarence

"Take it up the ass, you white whore, take it serve my massive black dick."

"Yes, yes, Clarence, make me your bitch -- let them all know it."

From the room to the south, Evan and

"You like that, you like that big fat dildo up your little boy ass."

"Yes, mistress, yes mommy, oh, god!"

And from the room across the hall, Frank and Edie, Judy, Evan and Trudy's parents.

"Oh no, Frank, it's too big, you haven't done that in years!"

"Spread your cheeks, woman!"

"Oh god, you always turn me on, I'll do whatever you want for your dick, Frank."

His primal patriarchal grunt.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

Her motherly anal response to that special intruder, he husband's dominant cock.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Oh my God, even my mommmmmmmmmm!!!!!"

Yep. Hey did you just cum again you naughty girl?

Afterwards, quietly panting, in bed.

"They all did it, didn't they, I mean we all did."

"Sure, sounded like it."

"My god, Mike, what we have done."

I shook my head grinned.

"I don't know. We may have sparked the 'Olympics of Anal Incest!'"

(I always like that corny bit when they work the title in at the end. Very Nero Wolfe.)

I hope you enjoyed the story.

Please fave, five star, and comment.

Revisit a modern classic, :) 'Miss Phillips Takes Dictation, Parts One and Two' in BDSM.

D/S