Omega Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricky guided the skybike through the smoky air of Omega as he pondered this, zipping between lines of honking, jostling skycars towards the Kenzo District and his apartment. The bike was the closest thing he had to a prized possession, and it suited his purposes well; fast enough to get away from anything too big to punch, but small and nimble enough to go places skycars and shuttles couldn't. He set it down in an alley near the apartment, and hid it behind some trash before activing the booby trap. This was a bundle of incendiary grenades with a detonator switch he had made himself: a sealed box with a number of switches inside that could only be manipulated with biotics and had to be set in the correct pattern or the device would trigger as soon as the bike was moved. He spent a few minutes adjusting the garbage pile, supposedly to make it look natural but really because he was stalling, before finally setting his jaw and heading for the apartment.

He wasted more time shuffling his feet and scratching his head outside the door as he wrestled with his insecurities, then punched in his code and stepped inside. Naala was sitting at the kitchen table, an unopened packet of liquid rations and a straw sitting idly on the table. She looked up at him at the sound of the door hissing open but said nothing. Ricky's legs felt like they were made of lead as he slowly walked over, pulled out a chair, and sat down across from her before removing his armored vest and gloves and setting them down on the table. They both sat there uncomfortably for a few moments, avoiding each others' gaze. Ricky swallowed, drummed his fingers on the table, opened his mouth, then closed it again and glanced off to the side. The awkwardness in the air was almost palpable.

"Uhm... about last night..." both said, almost simultaneously.

They locked gazes, Ricky's tired grey eyes staring into the faintly glowing orbs of light behind Naala's semi-transparent charcoal grey mask.

"What I meant to say..." Ricky started.

"...I mean..." Naala blurted, as they tripped over each others' words again.

There was another awkward silence.

"I'm sorry for... if I..." He continued before trailing off, scratching his hairline as his face turned red.

"Sorry for what?" She asked, leaning forward and resting her chin on her hands as she planted her elbows on the table.

"Well, for... you know... imposing on you, and, uhm... well, you know, putting my arm on you like that, when we were watching TV." He stumbled and stammered through the sentence, grimacing awkwardly. "It was sleazy and stupid, and well I... Damn it I'm really bad at this."

"No!" She insisted, perking up again and holding up her hands. "No don't apologize for that! I... that's... it's... it's exactly what I wanted!"

"It is?" He asked, his fingers freezing in place as his heart started to beat faster.

"Yes! I was... It was me who..." the Quarian girl stammered, her eyes blinking rapidly "I thought I was the one who made an awkward pass at you!"

"You did?" Ricky cocked his head.

"When I leaned against you on the couch!" She said.

"I thought you were just tired." He replied.

"I thought YOU were just tired!" Ricky could practically hear the pout in Naala's voice as she responded excitedly.

"So... does this mean...?" He ventured.

"That you..." She started.

"... Like me?" He finished.

Somehow as the conversation had proceeded, Ricky's hands had found themselves back on the table, and suddenly he felt long, slim fingers wrapping around them and squeezing. He squeezed back, being careful not to crush her small three fingered hands in his powerful grip. Her hands were warm, even through the gloves of the suit, and surprisingly strong. His face got redder, and his breathing grew slightly ragged. He started to stand up, and she followed, both of them rising to their feet and stepping to the side of the table, each still clasping the other's hands. They stood there for a moment, neither one willing to let go, but then one of them did and suddenly Naala was in his arms and he was holding her tight as she clung to him, trembling with excitement. Quarians were a bit smaller than humans on average, and Ricky was tall for his kind while Naala was short for hers. Her face was just about level with the top of his sternum, and her arms wrapped themselves around his waist as he cradled her shoulders in his.

"Yes!" She said, her voice somewhat muffled by his body as she buried her face in his chest. "Yes yes yes!"

"I like you too, Naala." He murmured unnecessarily, bending his neck to rest his cheek on top of her hooded head.

She made a happy little whimpering noise, and clutched him tighter. He could feel her breasts pressing into his stomach, and he wanted her more than he had ever wanted anything in his life.

"You really do?" She asked, tearing her face away from his chest and staring up into his eyes. "Even though I'm a Quarian?"

"Yes." He said, placing his hands on her narrow shoulders and squeezing tenderly.

"B-but I can't take off my suit! You can't kiss me, or touch my skin, or... or..." She stammered, looking down and to the side.

"I don't care." He replied, cupping the cheeks of her helmet with his hands and gently turning her face back towards his so he could plant a little kiss on the forehead of her faceplate.

Naala made a small noise somewhere between a whimper and a squeal, and her knees seemed to go weak, letting more of her weight rest against him. He embraced her again, and slowly rocked her side to side in his arms.

"W-would you like to... to snuggle with me some more?" She asked, in a tone of voice that suggested she was blushing hard behind her mask.

By way of answer, Ricky swept her up into a princess carry and marched her off toward his bedroom. This made her squeal with delight and throw her arms around his neck, kicking her bowed legs and wiggling her soft, thick thighs against his arm as he carried her. She was a little heavier than he had excepted, probably the weight of the suit, but he was strong and he held her easily until it was time to deposit her on the bed. She dragged him down with her, and then they were rolling around together amongst the sheets, clutching each other tightly and pressing their bodies together eagerly. Naala locked her legs around him, squeezing his waist between those warm, supple inner thighs, and made soft moaning sounds as he ran his hands over her form. He felt her tremble beneath his palm as he explored the beautiful, sweeping curve of her slender waist and wide, full hips with one hand while cradling her ribs and back with the other.

"Ohhhh these hips! These thighs!" He groaned, feeling the softness of her flesh through her suit as he gently pressed his fingers into the meat of her thigh. "Mmmmm, you're so sexy..."

"Uwaaaa! Oh Ricky!" She gasped, tightening her legs around his waist. "Yes! Touch me more! Stroke me and squeeze me with those big human hands!"

He complied with gusto, rolling her onto her back and devouring her curvy body with his hands. Her suit had many textures, from the soft well-worn fabric of her hood and wrap to the leathery feel of her many belts and straps and the smooth, stretchy rubber-like material that made up the bulk of the suit itself. She grasped his hands and guided them, showing him how to unpin the tails of her wrap and undo her belts so that he could unwrap her body and expose more of her suited form. It was a little awkward, and they found themselves laughing a few times as they tried to untangle her from the wrap, but eventually she had tucked the tails up inside her hood and they had removed all the belts and pouches as well as the tall polymer-shelled boots that encased her lower legs. She almost seemed naked without the wrap and the other external bits of her suit. Even though it was just a couple wide strips of fabric, she looked vulnerable and exposed without it. Her suit was stretched tight as a drum around her breasts and thighs and the slight bulge of her tummy, and he could only imagine how soft and pleasantly squishy she would feel in those places without it. The wrap had concealed the shape of her groin and the lower half of her bust, and the way the suit swelled outwards to (barely) contain her full breasts and sloped down from her plump belly in a narrowing "v" towards the little mound in the gap between her legs was unbelievably enticing.

He laid down and nuzzled his nose and cheek into that triangle, letting his forehead rest against her tummy and reaching around her hips to caress her round, perky butt. Naala squirmed as he did so, and he heard a stifled squeak as he gently pinched one of her buttocks. He shifted his head slightly and glanced up to see her covering her faceplate with her hands out of what must have been embarrassment, but a single glowing eye staring down at him from between the two fingers of her right hand betrayed the fact that she was watching intently. She quickly moved her hand up to cover the eye, and he turned his head back to kiss her belly, which made her squirm more. The slope of her groin was very warm, and the sensation of her tummy rising and falling as she breathed heavily was relaxing. He could have laid there for a while, savoring the sensation, but Naala reached down and tugged on his bodysuit. Ricky worked his way back up her torso, pausing a few times to admire (and kiss) her narrow Quarian waist and large decidedly un-Quarian breasts, until his head was level with hers again. She hugged him tightly and rolled him over until she was ontop of him, grinding her hips against him and making his already uncomfortably tight pants even tighter.

"Mmmm, so eager." He chuckled, wrapping his hands around the narrowest part of her waist and rubbing her belly with his thumbs.

"I want you sooo much!" She gasped, clutching his shoulders and squeezing his waist with her thighs. "I wish I didn't have to wear this stupid, stupid suit! B-but I'm scared of getting sick..."

"It's ok." Ricky murmured reassuringly, stroking her flanks and hips. "I don't want you to get sick either. But..."

"But what?" She asked.

"Well..." He started, grimacing and blushing. "There are... other ways."

"I know about neural stimulation... but it's not the same! I don't just want to feel good; I want to feel you inside of me! There's no intimacy with neural stimulation!" Naala protested.

"Neural stimulation is only part of it. The other part involves some lube and those amazing thighs of yours." Ricky grinned awkwardly.

"M-my t-thighs?" She stuttered, caught off guard.

"I did some, uh... research. It's a human technique, but some human-Quarian couples have used it in order to achieve... uhm... intimacy, without taking off the suit." He explained, sheepishly.

"I dunno... but I'll try it!" Naala said, sitting up ontop of him.

"Give me a second then, I have to download the nerve stim program on my omnitool and synthesize some lube from omnigel. There should be a canister on the shelf over there." Ricky said, scooting back and propping himself up on the pillows.

Naala seemed hesitant to get off him, but then something got the better of her and she scrambled off the bed to root around his shelving unit for omnigel. Ricky was about halfway through selecting a neural stimulation program optimized for female Quarians when she pounced on him, gel canister in hand, knocking the wind out of him and nearly smacking her helmet into his jaw. She deposited it next to his head, then quickly got to work taking his boots and pants off as he downloaded and installed the program, before using his omnitool to convert some of the gel into a non-toxic lubricant. He chuckled at her enthusiasm as she stripped off his bodysuit and began exploring his bare skin. Her fingers brushed one of the scars at the apex of his spine as she caressed his neck, and he grimaced. She quickly jerked her hand away and her eyes looked remorseful behind the mask.

"I'm sorry!" She blurted, shrinking away. "Those scars... do they hurt?"

"I don't wanna talk about that." Ricky scowled, dark thoughts threatening to intrude on his happiness.

"I'm sorry..." She repeated, looking away.

"No, no... it's alright... come here." He beckoned, feeling guilty for snapping at her.

Then she was in his arms again, and the pain and evil thoughts melted away. Ricky grasped her and rolled over onto his side, taking her with him and gently flipping her around until she was settled against him in the little spoon position. He nestled his face into the soft folds of her hood, letting her head rest against his shoulder, and reached down with the same arm to caress the front of her pelvis and boot up the nerve stim. His other hand reached around to cup one of her breasts, giving it a gentle squeeze as he sent a short pulse from the stim into her groin on low power. Naala went stiff as a board and cried out in pleasure, grinding her butt into his lower abdomen. He released her breast and retrieved some lube, which he began to liberally slather all over her inner thighs and the plump mound of her vulva.

"Oh Keelah!" She gasped, squeezing his hand tightly between her legs as he rubbed the lubricant all over her most sensitive place until the surface of her suit was shiny and slippery. "Yes! Yes! Rub me there! Oh your fingers are so strong!"

He managed to withdraw his hand, then guided his throbbing shaft into the warm, oily embrace of her thigh gap. As he pushed it between her thighs, he pulsed the nerve stim again, and again Naala moaned and clenched down on him, which made him groan in turn. Then he began to move, reaching up again to grasp her breast as he pushed his cock deep into the crevice of her trembling thighs. With each thrust he squeezed her breast and pulsed the nerve stim, causing her body to spasm uncontrollably with pleasure.

"Oh! OH! OH KEELAH! Unf... hah... oooOOH!" She gasped and moaned, grabbing one of the pillows and clinging to it. "Oh Keelah! Oh, I can feel it! It's so hot and thick! I can feel it rubbing against my pussy!"

"Oh Naaaala..." He groaned, massaging her chest and thrusting harder into her thigh gap, savoring the sensation of her firm but yielding butt squishing against his hips. "Oh fuck, your thighs are amazing! So warm, and you squeeze so tightly!"

"Hah! Hah! Hnnn... uwaaa... oh Keelah! Keeeeelah!" Naala whimpered, burying her face in the pillow. "Uwaaaaaa... oh it feels so goooood!"

She was starting to get the hang of it now, thrusting her butt back against him and squeezing and releasing with her thighs in perfect rhythm. He slowly dialed up the intensity on the stimulator, feeling her belly twitch against this hand as each pulse shot through her little body. Her moans became louder and more intense, and suddenly she had let go of the pillow and was snatching his arm away from her breasts and clinging to it like a life preserver, the cold surface of her respirator digging into his wrist. He could feel heat and pressure building within him as those powerful thighs squeezed and rubbed and released in time with his thrusts. She must be getting close too; her breathing was becoming more ragged and he could feel the muscles in her tummy beginning to contract erratically.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck..." he gasped "I can't hold it much longer..."

"Me too! Me too!" She squealed, digging her fingers into his arm and nearly crushing his shaft with her thighs. "I'm... I'm... it's... OH! OH KEEEEELAAAAAAAAH!"

As she screamed and shook violently in his arms, he finally lost control. Slamming his body into her, he shifted slightly and thrust down into the thickest, softest part of her thighs and let go. He clutched her tight against his body, burying his face in her hood and emptying himself all over her inner thighs. Her legs twitched and kicked and her stomach convulsed under his hand as he gave her a long pulse on full power with the neural stimulator.

"Oh! Oh, by the ancestors! Oh Keelah! Oh Ricky!" The Quarian girl moaned, her body going limp at last and her thighs parting slightly to let him slide out from between them.

Exhausted, Ricky flopped over onto his back, breathing heavily. Moments later he felt the hard weight of Naala's helmet resting on his chest, and the gentle embrace of her slim arms encircling his torso. Her faceplate was almost completely fogged up from hyperventilating, and her tummy was still heaving. He grasped her shoulder with one arm and pulled her in close against his side, then groped blindly towards the nightstand with his other, feeling for a pack of cigarettes. He found it, and sparked one to life with his omnitool, inhaling deeply and slowly letting the fainting glowing smoke trickle out through his lips and nostrils. He felt drained, but deeply satisfied. The pain was still there, somewhere in the back of his mind, but he was barely aware of it. He was much more aware of Naala's trembling body snuggling against him.

"Mmmm... Naaaala..." He said, squeezing her shoulder affectionately. "You were incredible."

"Keelaaaah... You tooooo..." She murmured, rubbing her head against him. "I'm so happy..."

He released her shoulder and reached down to stroke her side, taking another long drag on the cigarette. She made a happy sound and hugged him tighter as he worked his way down her flank and fondled her butt.

"Your suit seems awfully tight..." He pondered, gently massaging her through the taut synthetic fabric. "Is that uncomfortable?"

"N-no..." She said, hesitantly. "I-it's a little small but it's not a big deal, really."

"You sure? You're really packed in there." He chuckled, slapping her butt lightly.

She stiffened and made an indignant squeak, then pinched him.

"Yeah... okay... It is pretty tight." She admitted. "It's kinda hard to breathe sometimes."

"Why didn't you say anything?" He asked jovially, dropping the cigarette into an ashtray and rolling over to hug her.

"Because you would have tried to buy me a new one! And I already owe you so much! And it's my fault anyway for eating too much..." She blurted. "I-I mean I've just been living on your couch like a bum and I haven't even done anything for my pilgrimage, and... and..."

"Don't be silly!" He laughed, kissing the top of her hood. "You don't owe me anything. I don't give a fuck about money. It doesn't mean shit to me. But you mean a lot to me. I bought stuff for you because I wanted you to be happy, and I'm a big dumb idiot who didn't know how to tell you how I feel. I love you, Naala. You're cute and sexy and you make me happy. I feel safe when I hold you."

"Uwaaaa..." She squealed, entwining her legs with his and squirming. "I love you too! I just... I just didn't think that you could ever feel that way about... about someone like me..."

"I've never felt that way about anyone else." He said, a little sheepishly. "So, get yourself a new suit. Order whatever you want, any features you can think of. Don't worry about the money. I couldn't think of anything else I'd rather spend it on."

"Any features?" She asked, looking up at him with a hint of mischief in her eyes. "I might have to do some "research" of my own..."

E N D C H A P T E R O N E

********************