Omegas Can't Be Left Alone

Story Info
Omegas should always be properly supervised.
4k words
4.47
54.7k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Author's Note: Before you read below, this is but isn't chapter four from Daddy's New Toy. This bit is why it took me so long to update, because it REALLY wanted to be written. Problem is, this is so out of character and not on track with what I'm doing that I couldn't actually write it for the story, but again, it REALLY wanted to be written. To the point that I couldn't think past the scene. So even though chapter four and this off shoot have the same beginning, it is NOT chapter four, and it is NOT part of the same plot as Daddy's New Toy, it's just an off shoot that I couldn't not write. If you don't want to read through all of it until the change, the different story starts after the line below:

"Hey Lar..." Frank drawled out with an amused smirk as he eyed the omega and then his friend. "I guess that's the new mate Alex mentioned?"

Nothing after that line will apply to the rest of Daddy's New Toy. This should be the only deviation, and I think I have a thing for Larry losing his omegas to other alphas, but here you go.

+++++++++++++

Almost an hour and a half later found Larry and McKinsey pulling up to the shop he worked at so he could introduce her to the guys, and also let her get a feel for Alex. But, oddly enough, the usual truck and motorcycle belonging to Frank and Bill weren't there yet. Luckily Larry had a key to the shop so he let himself and McKinsey in, admiring the way her sundress exposed her long legs. It was tempting to take her on Alex's desk; almost as if he hadn't fucked her until he thought he would be risking running late for work.

"Don't know why you had to wear that damn thing..." He grumbled as he started turning lights on and got the coffee pot going.

McKinsey grinned as she watched him. "Because... It'll make it easier for you to give me a quick fuck before I leave."

Her words got him to turn around. "Excuse me?"

She removed her panties from under the dress, knowing already that she would get her way, and checked the surface of a nearby table for any pokey bits before she brushed it off and hopped up, keeping her eyes on her alpha as she spread her legs, raising the dress to expose her naked pussy to him. "I was going to ask for a bathroom quickie, but no one else is here yet...so...?" She trailed off, hoping he would give her what she wanted. Her silent reason being that she wanted to fill the place with the scent of her alpha's arousal to make it difficult for Alex if he was as interested as her Daddy made him out to be.

"McKinsey. The guys could get here any minute."

"Then why are you undoing pants?" She smirked as he walked towards her, his hands working at his belt and jeans. "I think it would be hot if they could watch me submit to you. Watch me take my Daddy's cock while he breeds his own daughter." She slipped her panties into his pocket since she had none and made a mental note to grab them later.

"You'd let them watch?" His cock was already beginning to drool precum for her since she was unknowingly fulfilling a fantasy for him.

She had no idea just how many times he had wanted to bend Allison over in front of his coworkers, or anyone else for that matter. Even if she did know, she wouldn't blame him, because she would understand the logic of an alpha in his mid sixties wanting others to see a much younger omega still willing to submit to them. Most alphas could barely get new omegas after their forties when their pheromones usually began fading.

"I want you to show them I'm your slut." She purred as she reached down and spread her slick folds to let him see how aroused she was. "Show them how good I take my Daddy's cock." As she spoke, a small tendril of his cum could be seen seeping out of her. Remnants from being fucked before leaving the house.

Larry moved between her legs and guided his cock straight to where it belonged, thrusting deep inside with one hard buck of his hips. McKinsey cried out as her father speared his cock into her so roughly, and her legs went around his waist as his rough, dominating thrusts rocked her and the table she was on.

"That's a good bitch. Take my cock, just like that." He groaned as her walls hugged his cock tightly, urging him on. The sound of the motorcycle and truck pulling up outside had him thrusting even harder into his omega, fucking an obscene moan out of her with every push. After Vernon stole his last omega he shouldn't have wanted anyone to see McKinsey in such a vulnerable state, but he wanted the other older alphas he worked with to see what he now got to rut into each night.

McKinsey's scent was all happy omega as she leaned back on the table to let him fuck her at a better angle. Her tits bounced under her dress with his hard thrusts, but he was watching the way her face contorted in pleasure. He didn't even hear the door open behind them as Frank, Bill, and even Alex walked in. He was too lost in his pleasure to give a damn. McKinsey saw the one she figured was Alex trying to look more angry than turned on, and she moaned louder when Larry bit her nipple through the top of her dress.

"Tyvek!" Alex finally snapped, unable to watch the live action breeding any longer.

"Just... Just a fucking second." Larry panted out as he rutted into her when he was hit by a realization; he was impregnating his daughter to a roomful of witnesses, one of which was an omega that also wanted his cum spilled into them.

A few more thrusts later and the other occupants of the room got to watch as Larry buried his cock inside of his omega and painted her cervix with his hot incestuous seed. He was careful to avoid pushing his knot in, knowing he had to go deal with Alex, but he still pumped his cum as deep as he could. They were still trying to conceive after all...

McKinsey gave a pornographic moan when she felt the warmth spreading inside of her before her own orgasm could ever hit. "Oh god...yes Daddy. Oh fill me up. Fuck..." She praised him as she rocked her hips into his while she milked his cock. Part of her mourned the lack of his knot, but she was too turned on by being used by her alpha for his pleasure to care. It was a weird little added bonus that he hadn't even gotten her off. Over his shoulder she could see the two older alphas standing by Alex adjusting their cocks in their pants, and it was a bit of an ego boost to know her show was arousing to the other alphas. She was loyal to Larry, but it made her squeeze her father's cock even tighter to think they might want a go with her.

"In my office," Alex growled out, trying to sound tough despite the sick and jealous feeling in his gut. "Now."

Larry gave a dismissive wave as he buried his face in McKinsey's neck and panted softly while she milked the cock that still rested inside of her as the slam of Alex's door signaled his exit. He gave a lazy chuckle against her neck before he lifted his head and looked at Frank and Bill. "Hey guys."

"Hey Lar..." Frank drawled out with an amused smirk as he eyed the omega and then his friend. "I guess that's the new mate Alex mentioned?"

"Mmhm." He withdrew his cock, watching the bit of cum slide out of her as well. He wasn't concerned about that little bit compared to how much he had pumped into her over the last week. He closed her legs and helped her off of the table so she could fix her dress. "Frank, Bill, this is McKinsey. Hadn't planned on you guys meeting this way, but oh well." He chuckled as his daughter shook hands with the alphas he was introducing her to.

"I didn't mind one damn bit." Bill's smile was lecherous as he raked his eyes over the omega, who was carefully putting her alpha's cock back in his pants for him. "I can see why you marked that one up as quick as you did." He adjusted his own cock before he looked at Larry. "Next time take your damn time. I wanted to see her get off."

"Seriously." Frank chimed in, loving the blush caused by his and Bill's words.

Larry got an idea and smirked. "Fifty bucks and you can watch her masturbate while I go talk to Alex. She needs to get my cum up in her anyway, and the sooner the better."

Frank's eyes widened as his cock strained at his pants. "Are you serious?"

Even McKinsey was surprised by what her father had said, but she was also turned on by the thought of letting someone watch her aide in her own breeding. As it was, she was squeezing her legs together to keep as much of his cum in her as she could.

"As a fucking heart attack."

"Cash or app?" Bill rushed out.

"Cash, in my hand before she starts, for each of you."

"You...You're not going to ask if she's okay with this?" Frank had to ask, especially since he had seen the shock on the girl's face.

"If Daddy wants me to masturbate in front of you, I'll do it." McKinsey said as she rubbed Larry's knot through his pants, making him moan. "I'm Daddy's whore, his slut, his breeder. He doesn't have to ask me anything."

"Da-Did she say Daddy?" Bill piped up this time as he rushed to fish out his wallet. "Is she your daughter?"

"Yep. I'll explain later. You want this or not?" Larry chuckled as he accepted the two payments from each man before he slapped his daughter's ass. "Now get up on that table and spread 'em wide while you get off." He looked at his friends. "Enjoy the show guys. And McKinsey?" He looked back to her. "Get on out of here when you're done, be back with the car by six to pick me up."

"Yes alpha." She smiled as she got back up on the table while he made his way to Alex's office. She scooted back until her feet were on the edge of the table, spread apart like her legs as she pulled up the skirt of her dress. When her pussy came into view, leaking a mixture of her slick and her father's cum, both alphas quickly undid their pants. "What are you doing?" She questioned as she started to cover back up.

"Nothing to you," Bill rushed out, "I just want to jack off while I watch, that's all."

Frank nodded quickly as he took out his cock, so long and thick and veiny that McKinsey felt an unexpected rush of arousal. "Same here. Just jacking off to a live action porn, that's all."

Accepting their excuses, McKinsey hiked her dress back up, which gave Bill an idea. "Hey... If I gave you an extra fifty to give to your dad, could you take the dress off?"

"Shit, I'll throw on another fifty too. What do you say?"

McKinsey weighed the offer in her mind, and came to the conclusion that since her alpha had already told her to let them watch her try to impregnate herself, what did it matter if they saw her naked? Plus it was extra money for the house, and it wasn't like they were going to be touching her or vise versa.

"Cash by the car keys first..."

Both alphas hurried to put their money by the car keys before they returned to her just as her dress dropped to the floor.

"Goddamn those are some nice tits," Frank rumbled and spit in his hand before he wrapped it around his cock and pumped it slowly. "Bet they're going to look even better when they're full of milk."

"She already smells good," Bill chimed in, stroking his own cock as they watched McKinsey reach between her legs and begin rubbing her clit, "how good do you think she'll smell when she's round with a pup?"

McKinsey was enjoying their conversation as she used her free hand to massage one breast and then the other. Her nipples were already hard, and still sore from how Larry had abused them over the last week, but as she played with them, she drew moans from herself that were driving both alphas nuts.

"Look at all those bite marks and bruises she's covered in." Frank grunted as he squeezed the head of his cock before gathering some of his pre and stroking his length with it.

"Looks like a dirty bitch who likes it rough."

McKinsey gave a quick nod as her fingers scooped up what sperm had leaked out and began pushing it back into herself. "I love it when Daddy takes what he needs from me, when he treats me like his little cock sleeve." She moaned as she added a third finger to her cunt, trying to get the stretch of her alpha's cock without him there.

"Look at her fucking go," Billy rumbled, pleased with her efforts to get herself pregnant. She was such a natural omega that it had his cock leaking steadily as he watched her. "Larry's a lucky fucking alpha, you know that 'mega? Fuck," he grunted as he bucked into his hand, "I'd breed you up quick too if you mine."

McKinsey looked over at Bill as she worked her fingers faster in her pussy. She had planned on saying something to tease him, but then she saw the precum leaking out over his hand as he jacked himself off and all words were lost to her. She was ashamed at how tightly she had squeezed around her fingers, but the primal side of her brain was aroused knowing it was because of her. It didn't help her any that her time with her father had ramped up her sexual appetite. She had barely thought about sex before she went to him, but now she wanted it when she woke up and anytime she could get it until she got fucked into an exhausted sleep by her daddy.

The hungry look in her eyes wasn't lost on Bill, and having an omega so much younger than his 53-year-old self was like liquid courage to him. "You like what you see 'mega? Does the little slut want a taste?"

McKinsey knew she should shake her head, but an eager nod drew Bill closer. And she knew she shouldn't have turned her head when he stood by the table, but as her tongue licked up a thick bead of his precum, the sound of Bill's moan left her with no regrets. "Taste so good, alpha," she moaned and licked over his piss slit when another bead formed there.

"Go on, suck it... You know you want to." His hand curled around the back of her head and began guiding her closer, while he moved up against the table.

"I shouldn't..." But yet she was already leaning in, her lips parted before they wrapped around his cockhead and her tongue swirled around the glans.

"Fuck that's good." Bill groaned as he smirked over at Frank, who was pumping his hand faster on his cock. He looked down at McKinsey as she took more of his cock into her mouth. "Take it all baby, I know you can."

McKinsey felt like she was back in heat as she let Bill guide her head further down his cock until her nose brushed against his pubes, filling her nose with his heavy alpha scent. She moaned around his cock before she began to bob her head, working up to a pace that had him moaning and gripping at her hair. When he took control and held her head where he wanted her and began fucking her face, McKinsey rubbed her clit faster, needing relief from the fires he lit under her skin. However, her hand was abruptly moved from between her legs by Frank.

The other alpha had grown tired of watching and had stalked over the minute Bill had full control of her head. He wasted no time in lining up and thrusting his cock into her, stretching her in ways Larry never had.

McKinsey's cries of panic were muffled by Bill's cock fucking her mouth, and Frank had grabbed her hands and forced them to her sides as he raped her.

She tried to pull her mouth off Bill's cock to cry for help, but his fingers tangling in her hair kept her from being able to do so. And, to her horror, her body only seemed to burn hotter as the alphas used her for their pleasure. They fucked her pussy and mouth with absolutely no care for her and it turned her on even more to be so properly used. Neither male was her alpha, but right now she was an omega being used as she should. It didn't take long for her struggles began to vanish as she surrendered to the alphas.

Frank noticed when her hips stopped trying to move away from him and began to move with him, and the weak moans that started to escape McKinsey as her instincts took over and let the alphas conquer her body. Her pussy was still unbelievably tight on his cock, but Frank considered it a triumph when it got easier to glide in and out of her as her slick began spilling from her with each squelching thrust.

"That's it," he praised her, "much easier like this isn't it?"

Bill groaned when she began sucking harder on his cock, her desperate little moans vibrating over his erection as she served her purpose for them. "Fuck, the things she's doing with her tongue. She thought she liked her Dad using her, let's leave her a little something to think of."

Frank let go of her hands to grab her hips as he sought his release inside of her. "He's trying to breed her," he panted as he kept moving, his rhythm getting sloppy as he got closer. "Let's shoot our own shot."

Hearing talk of more than one alpha seeking to breed her at the same time was the tipping point for McKinsey and she almost choked on Bill's cock when she went over the edge into an intense orgasm. When her pussy spasmed around Frank's cock it was all he needed to bury his cock inside of her as he exploded, his hot seed spilling into the omega's fertile womb as her pussy greedily sucked up every drop. He was careful not to let himself get locked inside of her though, wanting to make sure he could pull out quick if Larry left Alex's office anytime soon.

He wasn't worried about sounds though. To be able to handle calls in a quiet environment Alex had soundproofed his office. No one could hear the shop in the office...or the office in the shop.

"That's it, get good and pregnant for me little omega." Frank rumbled as her pussy continued to milk him. "That's a fucking breeder's pussy right there. Eager to soak up -- oh fuck yeah -- every drop of cum."

Worried about wasting anymore cum in her mouth, Bill pulled his cock free and took Frank's place between her legs, watching Frank lead her mouth to his cock as Bill buried his own cock in McKinsey's abused pussy. "Oh shit. Fuck she's tight. Oh god, not gonna last long."

"Good thing she likes being used as a cock sleeve then," Frank scoffed before she drew a moan from him when she started cleaning her own fluids off the cock in her mouth. "Use the breeding bitch."

Bill nearly blew his load at the reminder, but he managed to hold it at bay as he began to just hump into her. If she wanted to be a cock sleeve, he would treat her like one. He made no efforts to give her any pleasure, he was the one who needed to get off right now.

McKinsey moaned like a whore around Frank's cock as she squeezed and worked her pussy on Bill's cock, turned on immensely by how different it felt to truly be used like a cock sleeve. Her daddy always made sure she get off since it increased chances of knocking her up, but this alpha, just barely ten years younger than her dad, was just...jacking off inside of her and using her pussy to do so.

She grabbed Frank's hand and put it on her breast as she deep throated his cock. Frank moaned at first, but chuckled as he began to roughly massage and squeeze her tits. "Don't worry 'mega -- goddamn that tongue -- we'll fill these titties up with milk."

"Gonna get her nice and fat with our pups," Bill huffed as he rutted into her. "Knock her up with twins. They run on my side."

"She'd be sexy all swollen with twins. Belly swaying as he fuck her. Shit she's sucking the fuck out of my cock, we should keep her. Just take turns fucking her while the other recoups."

"Sh-fuck!" Bill gave a strangled moan as his hips smacked against McKinsey one last time before he came inside of her. His sperm mixed with Frank's as he pumped his load deep inside of her. "'at's it...Take it all...Want a fucking son you little bitch."

McKinsey was surprised by the orgasm that slammed into her, and her cries of pleasure were muffled on Frank's own pulsing cock as he spilled another load into her mouth. Her pussy milked every last drop out of Bill's cock as he squeezed his knot to make up for not being able to fuck it into her. She gasped and panted for breath when Frank's cock slipped from her mouth with a wet pop. She looked down at Bill, who was doing slow, shallow thrusts to keep pumping his cum as deep inside of her as he could, his instincts driving him to breed the fertile female.

12