On a Long and Lonesome Highway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conditioner was next. Tasha lovingly applied, then massaged the conditioner in. It had to sit for one minute. She was not idle for that time. She took another small palmful of shampoo and decided to wash my pubic hair. She again brought her lips to mine as she rubbed her shampoo-covered hand all over my pussy. Her palm covered my trimmed patch, but her fingers danced over my slit and clitoris. It was maddening. Eventually, she leaned me back and rinsed the conditioner out of my hair. I found out that my torture had only began.

Once my hair was finished, it was time for the body wash. Usually, I had a loofa for this. Not this time. She filled both palms wit the liquid body wash. Bitch! She began by liberally soaping up my breasts, vagina, and ass. Her fingers were demons. They flicked, pinched, caressed, and tweaked everywhere they touched. It was driving me crazy. She even managed to slip a soapy finger up into my ass. I was getting really frustrated. She seemed to know exactly when I was about to orgasm and stopped just shy of it.

"Patience, Sweetheart. All good things come to those who wait. Did you notice that there are two beds out there? That way, we can sleep in a dry bed after we completely destroy the first one."

That was when she took everything up another notch. I watched in fascination as she squirted a huge amount of body wash all over her breasts. I continued to watch as she used her hands to massage the slippery liquid all over those same delectable breasts. She moved behind me, then began rubbing her soapy breasts all over my back. She took my arm and rubbed herself over that as well, then repeated that over my other arm. Moving to my front, her breasts glided over my abdomen, then went to each leg in return. Who needed a fucking loofa when she was using her tits to soap me up? Eventually, all good things come to an end. My barely responsive body was moved back under the shower spray and rinsed off.

By this time, I was hornier than a three-dicked Billy goat. Payback is a bitch, and her stripper name is Karma. If this was the game she wanted to play, I could play that game too. She showed me how the game was played, and I learned quickly. I spent just as much time shampooing and conditioning her hair as she did mine. I added sucking and nibbling on her breasts as well. My pubic hair was trimmed, but thicker and fuller than hers. She just had a light thin heart shape. That just gave me more time for fingering and caressing. Instead of using my hands to massage the body wash to her more sensitive areas, I went directly to using my large tits. Nipple-to-nipple contact was the start. I could use my fingers ad hands later. I thought she was going to lose it when my soapy nipple rubbed over her clit as I washed her pussy. I used my hands to caress her breasts as I used my tits to soap up her back. My fingers were gently pinching, pulling, and tweaking her nipples. By the time she was rinsed off and the shower was shut off, we were both so aroused that we would probably have fucked a cactus in Times Square at midnight of New Year's Eve.

We dried off -- sort of. At least we tried to. Judging by the soaked sheets and mattress of the other bed the next (late) morning, I'm not sure how successful we were in using the towels.

We hit the bed closest to the bathroom at a dead run. I think our lips were already locked together before we even landed on the mattress. I had a brief thought of HER. SHE was the last relationship I had ever had. Thankfully, the overpowering emotions racing through my body banished those thoughts. This was far more intense than anything SHE was able to convey. There was just so much more that Tasha was able to give. It was like an unyielding love, where there was always something that SHE seemed to be holding back.

As our kissing was all encompassing, my fingers found her center. Similarly, her fingers pursued me and began to manipulate my pussy and clitoris. Probably because of our activities in the shower, our mutual cries of passion and we simultaneously orgasmed were muffled from our lip-lock.

I simply had to taste her essence. After a moment to recover, I rolled her over onto her back. I began a slow decent down her body, kissing, nipping, and licking as I went. Her moaning in pleasure increased when my lips and tongue encountered her breasts and diamond hard nipples. As my lips latched onto one delectable nipple, my fingers found purchase on the twin a short distance away. Pinching, pulling, and flicking with one hand, teething, licking, and flicking with my tongue, lips, and teeth on the other. She was going insane with my manipulations. Her hands had moved to the back of my head to hold me tight to her breast. Breaking free, I moved my mouth to her other breast, and used my other hand to the breast my lips had recently occupied.

After giving her breasts all the love I could stand, I slowly worked my way South to my ultimate target. I had kissed and licked every square inch below her breast to her pussy. I spent wonderful minutes kissing and swirling my tongue in and around her navel. It was exquisite agony as I longed to simply jump straight to thrusting my tongue into her drooling pussy. Still, I needed to be patient as the journey would more than make up for it in the rewards.

I finally got to my goal. Her legs were spread, and her knees were pulled up to her chest. I was awestruck. I had been in this exact position hundreds of times, but this was suddenly different. Previously, I really didn't care as much. It was always mor impersonal. Now, I needed to ensure that I gave it everything I had. I needed her to her to feel my love for her. I needed her to be fully satisfied. I couldn't let her walk away from me in search of something better. I had to be the best for her. I had to give her everything I had. I leaned forward to take my first taste of her.

What the fuck was I worried about? After that first taste of her essence, I was hooked. Addicted. Whatever you want to call it. It was slightly musky but had a slight citrus flavor. I was tempted to just dive in and go to town. I used every bit of willpower I had and slowed down. I tasted. I explored. I became in tune with her body's reaction as well as her tell-tale sounds. I knew what worked and what didn't work on other women. Using that and her signals, I was able to build her up. Not satisfied with just giving her a quick orgasm, I played it out. Using my knowledge to build her up, then subtly holding her off. I occasionally let her down a bit as I explored a bit more. Up to the edge, then back a bit. Up and down. I thoroughly enjoyed my feast as I manipulated her. Finally, I couldn't hold back my desire to truly make her mine. I attacked her. She screamed out as my mouth was flooded with her cum. My addiction to her was not satisfied. Once was not nearly enough. I slowed my attack as she went though her orgasm. Once she began her recovery, I ramped up again. This time, I didn't slow down. I continued my assault through her second, then third orgasms. It wasn't until she was in the throes of her fourth orgasm that I relented.

Her body was still quivering ecstasy when I pulled myself up to her face. We kissed again, tongues wrestling with each other.

"Mmmm. I do taste good." Tasha cooed. "You know, that's actually the first time I've tasted a pussy, even my own. Kind of makes me wonder what someone else's pussy tastes like."

Tasha took to licking pussy like a fish to water. Sure, she was inexperienced, but she was eager and a fast learner. She discovered that she really liked women. Turns out that she really wasn't into guys but tried because it was expected of her. She now found out her true sexuality. We spent two days in that hotel room. We ordered in for every meal after that first night.

"Tasha! I'm behind on my schedule. I need to get moving." I complained. She was trying to pull me back into the bed. Honestly, I was not fighting that very hard.

"Oh, Pish." She responded. "Your schedule is fine. As long as we are on the road within the next 8-hours, yu will make it on time." She countered.

"How do you figure that?" I asked. "I'll need to drive 16-hours straight to make up the time."

"Didn't I tell you?" She looked at me with an evil smirk. "I spent three months getting my Class A license. I was team driving with Big Mike to get experience. You only need to drive as long as you can, then I'll take over the rest. I'm your partner now."

"On a long and lonesome highway, East of Omaha, you can listen to the engine moanin' out his one note song. Hello out there. This is Sugar. Lonesome is sleeping at the moment. Actually, she should probably change her name, as she isn't lonesome anymore. Just a quick update. We are actually East of Omaha right now. The road is still long, but she has me to keep her from being lonesome. FYI, I did a bit of web sleuthing. Kimberly Chambers, you fucked up big time. What did choosing you old boyfriend over the most wonderful woman in the world get you? How do you like being a single mom working at a dive restaurant as a waitress while flirting with old men for a $5 tip? Believe me, I know how that feels. Thank God I was smarter than you. Sugar and not-so-Lonesome, signing off."

"On a long and lonesome highway, East of Omaha, you can listen to the engine moanin' out his one note song."

In a dilapidated single-wide mobile home, a woman named Kimberly Chambers read the last post from one of her favorite bloggers. Tears streamed down her cheeks as the final piece of the puzzle fell into place. She had regretted her decision all those years ago -- 6 months after making it. It was too late. Emily had already disappeared. Her boyfriend had abandoned her 7-months into her pregnancy. Her parents helped a bit, but they demanded that she get a job 3-months after giving birth. Having a degree in Art History didn't give her much help. She finally managed to get a job as a waitress in a dive diner on the edge of town.

She had stumbled onto this obscure blog by accident. She found that she could relate to the lonely woman who wrote it. It began as a simple fantasy where she imagined that her one-time lover wrote it and called out for her to rejoin her. Over time, a piece or to of evidence in her blog would begin to jive with what she knew. It seemed to be a coincidence. Surely this couldn't actually be her former lover. By this time, she had discovered that Emily had dropped out of college ad joined the military. Certainly, she couldn't be the lonely trucker writing this blog.

Over time, the pieces began falling into place. Not everything, but enough to cause doubt. Kimberly even checked the style of writing in Emily's letters to the writing of the blog. Kimberly was now about 90% sure that Lonesome was indeed her former lover Emily. Even if she wasn't, Kimberly had fallen for the mysterious Lonesome. Her bags were packed, her mom would be taking care of her little girl until she returned with the love of her life. She even had her letter of resignation for the diner ready to turn in first thing in the morning. She had her bus ticket in her backpack ready to go in the morning. Having studied Lonesome's blogs for the last five years, she was confident that she would be able to intercept her somewhere along her routs. Even if it required her to camp out at one of the remote truck stops. It didn't matter. She just HAD to reconnect with Emily. She and her daughter depended on it.

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT WHEN I WAS SOOOOOOOO CLOSE!!!"

Marilyn Chambers ran up the steps as fast as her 50-year-old legs could propel her. Her first stop was to the room of Emily Chambers, her granddaughter. Seeing as that she was still sleeping peacefully, she made her way to her daughter, Kimberly's room. She found her daughter curled up on the floor crying. Moving over to the open computer, Marilyn began reading the blog left open by her daughter.

"Well, Fuck." She mumbled to herself. With a quick glance at her daughter, Marilyn pulled out her cellphone and tapped one of her speed dials buttons.

"Hey babe." She responded at the answer.

"Yeah, it's her."

"Nope. I don't think she's goin'. Looks like she's too late."

"Fuck NO! She made her choice, so now se has to deal with it. Yeah, it's gonna suck for the next several months, but art least we have a granddaughter to spoil."

"Yeah, well fuck you too. You jest remember where the pussy in this house is."

"HA, HA, HA. That'd what I thought. I'll have dinner ready when You get home. Just you remember to have that sausage ready when the girls go to sleep."

Kimberly quietly unpacked her bas and canceled her bus ticket.

Tasha and Emily racked up millions of miles on the open road between them. There were long roads, but never lonesome roads.

Kimberly? Well, that you need to figure out for yourself. She lost Emily forever. She lost her daughter's father as well. Did she finally find true love? Did she or her daughter finally get justice on the father? It makes no difference to Tasha and Emily. They continue to travel the long and lonesome highways together.