On a Remote Hilltop Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim and Tabitha's discoveries continue.
4k words
4.55
5.3k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two trips up and down the hill and nothing was said between them. Tabitha seemed stronger to Tim. She led the first two trips and sometimes put some distance between them. Tim shrugged off his lack of energy and plowed forward catching up with Tab to fill the buckets a third time after their 'break.'

"Hey Tab..."

"Wait, let me go first. Tabitha interrupted. "I know what you meant, and I like that. I just got down hearing you call what happened a chore." I was so up, it felt like Spring was inside of me, like a new life was beginning, it was like being in the clouds. And then you talked and reduced that wonderful moment to a work item on a list. It took me out of my dream and I don't know if it can come back. I've never felt like this before, I've never felt like I did earlier, and now I'm confused and scared I've lost it." Tabitha confessed her feelings she didn't fully grasp with more than one tear making its way down her soft cheek.

Tim knew he had messed up with what he said, but hearing her express her emotions and that he not only took away the awesome feeling from earlier, but that he also made her afraid, his heart sank.

"I'm sorry Tab. I just wanted you to know how much I loved being so close to you and that I want to do that every day. It wasn't just fun, it wasn't a game or a contest, it certainly was not work and I don't know how to describe it, but please understand that I don't think of it as a chore." Tim expressed with his heart exposed. "I have never felt closer to you. It's like I see you differently. I want to be near you even though we have spent our whole lives together, but it's more than that. I want to hold you, I want to kiss you, I want to dance with you. You are beautiful, you're strong and yet soft to touch. I like to touch you, to feel you, hold you and be inside of you. My head spins thinking about it."

Tim had hated the dance lessons Toby made them learn.

Tabitha's glow began coming back. She soaked in his words. They sounded like the fairy tale stories she loved so much, but directed at her. The earlier disappointment washed away as she drank in Tim's confession and compliments. Hearing that he wanted to dance with her made her giggle inside. She knew he hated to dance, so hearing that he wanted to added sparks to the fire coursing inside her chest.

Tabitha walked over to Tim, put her hands on his shoulders and looked into his wet eyes. He stood his ground and stared into her pools of green. Tabitha blinked out another tear and their mouths met.

Their lips touched and softened as they slowly opened their mouths, pressing their bodies together. Tabitha's tongue found its way into Tim's mouth as Tim was trying to figure out what to do with his. Their tongues met and the intensity of their closeness heightened.

Tabitha, feeling a warm wetness between her legs broke away from the kiss. A silky thin string of saliva connected them for a second, glistening in the afternoon sun before vanishing. Tim felt his hardness pushing against his trousers.

"Let's try again tonight." Tabitha whispered into his face. Tim could only nod.

As they carried their buckets up the hill again, Tabitha imagined the evening... 'A fairy tale setting, a castle, a roaring fireplace, big furry bear skins on the giant bed and Tim carrying her into the warm chamber. He removes her flowing gown string by string, kissing her shoulders and chest, then gently lays her naked vulnerable body down on the furs. She watches in anticipation as Tim removes his stately attire revealing a lean powerful body. He crawls toward her from the foot of the bed moving between her legs and as his face reaches her flower mound...'

"Tab! Dump your water." Tim huffed as kindly as a tired boy could, waiting behind her to empty his buckets in the barrel, shattering her daydream.

That was the last trip and it was time to get dinner ready. Tabitha headed to the house and Tim walked over the goat pen and noticed the water trough was empty.

"Tab, the trough is empty!" The goats bayed at him angrily as Tabitha was about to go inside.

"Where's Toby? Tabitha replied over her shoulder.

They certainly would have noticed a small herd of goats coming down to water while they made their trips, and the barrels are as full as they filled them. So did the goats not get attended? That made no sense. It was a standard chore.

Tabitha entered the house to see Toby lying in bed with both feet on the floor, still wearing his boots. This was not normal and worry swept over her. She hurried to the bed.

"Toby? Are you fine?" She inquired in trepidation.

"Oh Tabby, I must have dozed off." Toby wheezed as he tried to sit up.

"What's wrong?" Tabitha politely demanded.

"Nothin' to worry yourself over. Just got tired on the plow. Probably could use some dinner." Toby managed to say with more coherence and less wheezing. He didn't want to frighten them, but he was not fine.

The pain in his chest which he attributed to heart break only seemed to get worse over time. The more chores he did the worse it would feel. Now he had a constant rasp in his breathing, he got tired so easily and couldn't force himself to overcome it. Toby convinced himself to keep going. What else could he do, he thought. Tim and Tabby had so much more to learn and there were so many chores that needed doing, and Spring was here. His thoughts drifted away and he nearly fell asleep sitting up.

"Toby? Toby??"

"I'm here sweet flower." Toby said softly, using the nickname Tilda had given Tabitha.

Tilda loved flowers. Everything was flowers to her. He loved that about her. He missed her so much even after all the time that had passed.

"I'll have dinner ready in a bit. Just rest a little longer." Tabitha said working the kitchen area like an expert while another powerful set of emotions rocked her inside. She had once thought of being alone and it terrified her, so she never imagined it again. Fear gripped her when only a few hours ago she was bursting with passion. She was being tossed in a wild river and had nothing to cling to. She cried as she added wood to the stove.

Tim shouted toward the doorway. "I'm taking the herd to water! I am not going to make any more bucket trips tomorrow, and Terrace One isn't finished! Did you find Toby? He tapered off as he poked his head in the door, seeing him in the background.

Tabitha hushed him angrily. "He's not fine." She said in a way that was quiet and forceful. "I'm getting dinner on so be back quick." She turned back to her work without wanting a reply.

Quick? Tim thought. It's a quarter mile down and another back and with the goats?! Tim fumed on his way shepherding the bleating animals toward the stream.

The stream that earlier in the day fielded splendid delights was now a goat bath.

The animals drank gallons, stirred up the mud, peed and crapped on the grassy slope and completely ignored his haste in wanting to get back up the hill.

Elley, the lead doe, dropped two kids next to the path as the others tried crossing the bridge. Normally Tim would have been excited about the birth, but there was too much going on and he desperately wanted to be in bed with Tabitha.

Wait, did I just think that instead of thinking about Toby, or dinner, or how I am supposed to get these kids back up to the barn? Tim's frustration at his predicament and mixed priorities were making him angry and careless.

He waded across the stream fully clothed to get to the other side of the bridge so he could push the goats toward home versus scatter them down Village Road. He slipped and half crawled up the other bank and staffed the animals onto the hillside path. The animals waited for Elley who was not going anywhere.

Tim placed his staff across the bridge entrance, as if that would stop a goat, picked up both kids and started up the path. Elley followed close behind, bumping his calves as he hurried. The rest of the flock followed dutifully and enjoyed giving Tim a few more bumps along the way.

He led them into their pen, walked back out and let Elley follow. He closed the gate with his foot before any more followed and walked to the barn where he sat the kids into a pile of hay. His arms were jelly, his body caked with sweat and half dried mud with strands of hay pointing in all directions. He was exhausted, hungry, angry, worried, and damn it all - he could not stop thinking about Tab standing naked in front of him!

He hauled himself to the closest rain barrel and drank three scoops. Dusk had passed and he could smell Tab's cooking. He labored a few more breaths and headed to the door.

After Tim had left to water the animals, Tabitha prepared a king's dinner. The extra preparation kept her thoughts from racing too fast. She talked with Toby as he sat on a chair and assured her he was fine. Toby filled his pipe and puffed away in moderate silence, broken by an occasional productive cough.

Tabitha felt reassured by Toby. Everything would be fine, it was just nothing. Something that would be fine with rest which is in short supply during Spring. The long days, the field work, the repair list after Winter's thaw. All these things can tire the head of a shorthanded family.

So, she busied herself with cooking and thinking about the stream and laying on the bank. The warm things he said, the way he looked at her and her daydream. Yes, her dream...

'...Tim slowly made his way up from the foot of the large bed, over the furs, between her legs and to her flower mound..."

"I'm back!" Tim announced with zero tact and plenty of consternation startling Tabitha from really getting into her fantasy.

Tabitha glowered in his direction as if he took the last cookie and ate it in front of her. The look turned to dismay at his appearance.

"What in the name of black roses happened to you!?"

"Elley dropped two kids, the herd did not want to come back, and I had to keep them from running down Village Road, I have made nine trips to the stream today and the last one was in the dark carrying to wet kids. I'm tired and hungry and Toby! What's going on with you? The goats were dry and the plowing is half done on the top terrace." Tim looked like an old scarecrow that spent a week laying in the dirt. He did not intend to be disrespectful, but he was.

Toby turned from the fireplace and looked Tim in the eye.

"Sorry Toby, I'm out of line." Tim reduced his posture and Toby turned back to the fireplace.

Tabitha faced Tim. "Strip those clothes off outside, wash up, and get back in here while your food is still warm..." Tim tried interjecting, but was stopped cold as Tabitha finished with. "...or you are not getting into bed with me tonight."

Tim's face flushed and he feigned defeated submission, turning away. Were we still going to do that thing tonight? New adrenaline began pumping in his veins as he shed his filthy clothes. He would have to fetch more water tomorrow.

Toby sensed a change in Tim and Tabby's interaction. He had heard them yell and scream at each other many times, however this one had an odd quality about it. Perhaps they were just getting older or maybe it was just Tim's frustration with the day and Tabby's concern for him. He smiled to himself and exhaled a small chuckle. They are indeed family, he thought as he re-lit his pipe.

The house was old, simple, but sturdy. Two sides had windows, two sides were buried in the hill providing coolness in the summer and extra warmth in the winter. Built with sturdy timber, polished by touch over many years, the one room building had two beds on adjacent walls with the kitchen area and stove in the middle. The beds had curtains that could be pulled for privacy or to keep out insects. The old house was quiet except for the crackling fire, the stove's occasional heat stress, or the sounds of nature that came through the windowpanes like they weren't even there.

Toby had gone to bed. His breathing was labored as he slept.

Tabitha tidied up the house as Tim devoured the meal. He thanked her for making it. She asked him about the kids and if Elley was fine. They quietly talked about Toby and worked at getting the fire built up. They talked about every part of their day except the part they so desperately wanted to talk about.

They both individually strategized how this evening was going to play out. By making the fire bigger it would make more sound. The bed curtain hasn't been drawn since last harvest time. What would happen if Toby woke up? Is what we are doing fine? Would Toby even care? Why hasn't he told us we could do this?

So many questions and only one direction to go.

Tabitha slipped quietly to Toby's bed and gently pulled the curtain.

Tim added another log to the fire and both headed to their bed.

Tim and Tabitha's bed was wood framed and like the other one across the house, was built into a nook. They had plenty of wool blankets and down pillows and had spent literally thousands of nights together in this space, yet this was the first time they just starred at each other rather than just climbing in.

Normal bed attire was a long night shirt. They grabbed their night shirts out of habit. They looked at one another, across the room, then to their night shirts again. They tossed them on the bed and looked at each other again.

The glow from the fireplace and a small bedside candle provided the only light. Tim pulled his shirt off and Tabitha loosened her dress. Tim took a step toward her and helped her lift it over her head revealing her beauty that he was yearning to see again.

The flickering waves of orange cast itself in a random pattern bouncing between shadow and auburn glow. Tabitha's body, her face, her hair, the strobes of light, all held Tim's fascination and intense attention.

Tabitha turned, lifted her leg over the side of the bed and crawled in. She turned to look back at Tim who was standing like a fence post.

Tim watched the surreal beauty of Tabitha standing in front of him, then was treated to her gorgeous behind as she climbed into bed. His little man was at full attention, but his trousers were still on.

With as much haste as he could muster without making a sound, he shed his pants and climbed in turning to look at Tabitha who was laying on her back, propped up on her elbows starring back down at him.

Tim, on his knees at the foot of the bed, grabbed the curtain and pulled it across their nook turning the orange light into pulsing shadows. He put his hands down to either side of Tabitha's legs and began moving forward over her body.

Tabitha was mesmerized by the anticipation and ambiance of the moment. She could feel her flower mound even though nothing was touching it. Warm sensations draped her body and as Tim was moving toward her, the daydream entered her mind. She put her hands on Tim's shoulders as he approached, leaving his face above her flower mound. He stared up at her and she at him.

Without a word, Tim looked down. Inches below him were her tulips. Swollen and inviting. He lowered his head and kissed the top of her crevice.

Tabitha's reaction was instant. Her knees came up, she sucked in breath and felt her abdomen tighten. The wave of pleasure was intense.

She looked at Tim with her mouth partly open and whispered, "more." Nodding her head in encouragement.

Tim drank in the reaction and obliged her request. Tabitha dropped fully onto her back from her elbows and Tim kissed her lower lips. Tabitha's knees bent outward and her feet planted on Tim's waist, widening the space Tim had to work with.

Tim was enjoying that she loved this so much. He licked from the base of her tulips to the top where her flower bud was tucked away.

Tabitha eeeked nearly inaudibly as she tensed and grabbed a pillow to put over her mouth. She breathed deeply, putting one hand on top of Tim's head to push his face back to her tulips. Tim had raised his head to watch her reaction, not sure if he was doing something wrong. The firm hand on his head told him what he needed to know.

Tim licked again, this time splitting the slit and finishing with her bud on the tip of his tongue. Tabitha moaned quietly into the pillow and Tim delighted at her reactions. He began to probe deeper with his tongue and feel new anatomy that he could not envision ever seeing before. There were more than two lips to her tulips, and he found what he surmised to be the place his little man went earlier that day. She had slippery juice inside with a distinct flavor that made his tongue and fingers slick.

He darted his tongue inside, and Tabitha's thighs locked onto his head holding him in place. She moved her hips, but Tim was still not sure what was happening. Her hand came back down on his head and pushed him gently into her mound. Tim darted his tongue in again and was met with a thrust of her hips.

Tim put his arms under Tabitha's thighs at the base of her butt so his hands held her hips. He licked all around trying to find the spots with the best reaction.

Tabitha was out of her mind in euphoria. She had lost herself in pleasure and writhed at Tim's mouth on her tulips. The intensity kept building and she felt the same rush as before, but it kept building higher. She thought she might scream. She bit hard on the pillow as waves of bliss rocked her. Tim worked his way up to her bud and everything in her exploded like a lightning strike. Intense spasms gripped her body as she tensed and convulsed lifting her hips a foot off the bed leaving Tim below. She crashed back down and crunched up with her mouth agape grasping for breath.

Tim was in awe and now more than a little scared. What was happening? Was it still good? Is this a good reaction? Tabitha's face was disheveled, her hair strewn about, her lungs deep heaving, her mouth was open and all he wanted to do was kiss her. She had never been so attractive as she was right now.

Tim nearly flew forward and planted his mouth on hers. She returned a passionate kiss melting underneath him.

Tim's little man easily found its way into her wet tulips and he began moving his hips, but not breaking contact with Tabitha's flower mound.

Tabitha roiled at the sudden burst of intensity again and had to break away. She stopped Tim and slid out from under him to rest on her side, half propped on an elbow. She whispered breathlessly, "Wait a second, I need a bit to catch my breath."

Tim wanted to agree and wanted to be back inside her. He was vibrating next to her unsure of what to do with what he was feeling. He reached out gently and caressed her breasts, letting his fingers gently stroke from one side over her nipple and in between, then again with the next.

Tim was also on an elbow looking at her, but his arms were still overused from earlier, so he lay on his back, not taking his eyes of Tabitha. He craned his neck and kissed the closest breast.

Tabitha smiled at the attention and tenderness he was showing. She leaned closer to give him a close up and was rewarded with more licks and gentle sucking of her nipples.

Tabitha's breathing was back to normal and she put a leg over Tim and hoisted her waist over his. She stretched forward giving Tim her breasts.

After a few moments she slid down finding Tim's little man pointing at the right spot. Tim adjusted his hips trying to find the magic place which did not take long.

Tabitha was now in control. At first, she squeezed her muscles, then trying other movements she settled on rocking forward a few inches and back again with an occasional grind. Small, somewhat wet sounds were being produced, but they could not care.

Tim was back in a euphoric state. He peered up into Tab's beauty, her hair brushing his cheeks with each movement, swaying back and forth. Her lips, partly open, her dreamlike expression, her breasts coming close then moving back again. One hand was on her lower back just feeling her smooth skin and the other got the pleasure of fondling her firm breasts.

12