On a Whim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I think so."

"One thing Taylor. Transfer Slave Sara and Slave Shannon to me. They will still be your slaves but legally mine. You know I want all the family's slave under my ownership."

"Ok Daddy."

Then Taylor stood up and said, "Come mother, come see my slaves."

Taylor and her mother went up to her room, entered and standing before them was the two new slaves. Her mother laughed and said, "Welcome slaves."

"Aren't they beautiful mother? Won't they make perfect slaves?"

"Oh yes. Well, have fun dear."

"Thank you mother."

"Thank you Missy. You may leave."

"Yes Miss Taylor."

When they were alone, Taylor said, "Now my dear Slaves. We are moving into the guest house tomorrow. You will be my domestic servants and sex toys. Is that understood?"

Sara and Shannon looked at each other, and each said, "Yes Mistress."

"On Monday, you will both quit your jobs. Your only concern will be my welfare."

Again, Sara and Shannon looked at each other, and again each said, "Yes Mistress."

"Now, my father requires all slaves on this property be owned by him. I have transferred ownership of you both to him. In practice, you are mine. However, you will obey my father and my mother, understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

Taylor smiled, got on her bed and said, "You two are so perfect. Come, make love to me."

For the next two hours, the three young women had sex. The next day, Sunday, Taylor moved into the guest house, with the assistant of many household slaves. Taylor had a party to celebrate and had a number of girlfriends over. Sara and Shannon were dressed in very sexy maid outfits and served food and drinks.

At one point, the two slaves were ordered to have sex with each other in front of everyone. The girls watching loved it and then one of them asked if she could join in. Taylor laughed and said, "Yes, let's all join in."

And the party turned into a lesbian orgy. The party finally broke up at 2am and everyone left. When the three were alone, Taylor said,"You were wonderful Slaves. I am very proud of you both. Now to sleep."

The next morning, after all were ready got the day. Taylor had Sara, then Shannon, call in and resign effective immediately. This was the moment both knew their lives would never be the same. Afterwards, Taylor explained their duties, "You are my domestic servants and my sex toys. You will clean, you will cook and you will be my body servants. Always obey; I do not want to punish you."

"Yes Mistress."

Taylor then said, "Slave Sara, I will call you Slut."

"Yes Mistress."

"And Slave Shannon, I will call you Bimbo."

"Yes Mistress," responded Shannon who was proud of being intelligent, hated the name, as Taylor knew.

So Sara was "Slut" and Shannon was "Bimbo" and that is what Taylor called them, even when they were out in public. The rest of the day was spend cleaning the inside and around the outside, including the guest house pool area. On Tuesday, the three laid out at the pool with either Sara or Shannon eating Taylor's pussy occasionally.

On Wednesday, while Taylor was out, Taylor's Mom came to the guest house. When she walked inside, she saw the two female Slaves and said. "Oh good. You are wearing your maid uniforms. Come with me."

The three walked back to the main house with Mrs. McFinn explaining what was happening. She said, "I am having some ladies over for tea, you two are the entertainment."

In some ways it was like Taylor's party but with older women. But instead of an orgy, after Sara and Shannon had sex with each other, each was made to eat the pussy of each of the five ladies present. Then each woman put on a strap-on harness and fucked each slave.

After all had calmed down, one of the ladies had brought two of her male slaves and the four slaves, Sara, Shannon and the two male slaves, had sex in front of the ladies. By 5p, the ladies had all left and Taylor's mom said, "Thank you Slave Sara and Slave Shannon, you were magnificent. I will arrange with Taylor to make this a weekly event. You may return to the guest house."

"Yes Mistress."

When they returned, Taylor was just getting home and she asked. "What have you been doing?"

"Your mother had a tea party, we were the entertainment. She wants to make it a weekly event," answered Sara.

"Oh, ok." Then she added, "Get inside and clean up. You both look like whores."

The pattern was set; Sara and Shannon were used as domestic servants and sex toys. Every Wednesday, Taylor's mom had a tea party. Every Saturday, Taylor had a party. Sex, sex and more sex. On some Sundays, Taylor's dad, Mr. McFinn had a threesome with Slave Sara and Slave Shannon.

Taylor went on two or three shopping trips a week, and brought her slaves along. On a typical trip, they would go to a mall, perhaps one in a city two or three hours away and make a day of it. Her slaves would service anyone she ordered them too. On one trip for example, Sara and Shannon each sucked off 5 guys and ate 8 pussies.

Every where they trio went; Taylor used their slave names, Slut and Bimbo. The slaves, when in public, usually wear thigh highs, a very short skirt, no underwear and a tight top, with their hair in pig tails or a pony tail. At home, they wore a sexy maid's uniform, or if working outside short shorts and a short cut t-shirt. Or they were kept nude.

Taylor went to a couple of parties each week, always bringing along her slaves. Sara and Shannon would be the entertainment. And on most Saturdays, Taylor had a few friends over and all used her slaves. Sara and Shannon were becoming very well known by Taylor's jet set friends.

Taylor had loaned her slaves twice to friends. Once to a friend still in college where the Sara and Shannon were used and abused by the 25 sorority members for three days. The second time, a friend borrowed them and they were fucked, one after the other, each by 15 men. All captured on video and put on the web.

And with Mrs. McFinn having her weekly Wednesday tea parties, sometimes attended by 12 women, Slave Sara or Slut and Slave Shannon or Bimbo, were very well known. Taylor had a web page created that showed her slaves activities with men, women, young and old. They were become web porn stars.

Sara and Shannon quickly had become true slaves and tried to please their Mistress. Sara did not blame Shannon for what had happened to them. Although Shannon did. Sara talked to Shannon and told her she was not to blame, it was just fate. Sara knew that Shannon had let the power of being in control of another person get to her but knew she didn't mean for this to happen. They were Sister Slaves and loved each other.

This went on for nine months. Then disaster struck the McFinn family. In a stunningly quick fall brought on by many poor business decisions and risky investments, the McFinn family was completely broke, penniless. There were signs of the impending disaster but Mr. McFinn kept the truth from the family as he tried to repair the damage. But he could not stop it.

When the collapse happened and all was before the public, Mr. McFinn took the coward's way and took his own life. Mrs. McFinn, faced with ruin and the death of her husband, had a total breakdown and had to be committed. Taylor, now without any support, had to face the hardship alone. She was an only child and each of her parents was an only child, so Taylor had no family.

All the assets of the family were to be auctioned off. Taylor would be allowed to keep very little; only a few personal items such as clothing and such. Assets included all the slaves that the McFinn family owned and all the slaves were required to stay in their rooms. Sara and Shannon stayed in the guest house. There was to be a special sale of the slaves, a sale managed by the firm that Cynthia worked for. In fact, Cynthia would be in charge of the special auction.

On the morning of the auction, Cynthia went to the guest house and when she entered, she said, "Hello Slaves."

"Hello Miss," both Sara and Shannon responded.

"I know Taylor has kept you both very busy and you are both probably scared about what is about to happen."

"Yes we are," they each answered.

"Understandable. There will be bidders from all over the country. Now, I have contacts and I have spoken to some about the two of you. I would like to sell you both to the same bidder."

"Oh, thank you."

"Yes, I think that would be best." She went on saying, "You will the last two slaves to be sold. You will wear your regular slave clothes; a short skirt, a tight top and thigh highs. After you are on stage for a few minutes, I will order you to strip. When you have been sold, you will be taken to a holding room and you will wait. Remember, obey all orders."

"Yes Miss," they answered.

"Attendants will come to get you in a couple of hours, get ready." Then she added, coming closer and hugging each, "It will work out, I promise." She then said, "I have talked to Taylor, she feels very bad for you both. She never thought this would happen."

"Oh, we know that. How is she?"

"She is doing well, considering. She has plan. You'll see. Ok Slaves, see you soon."

Sara and Shannon then got ready for the auction. They showered, did their hair and got dressed. They wanted to look their best for the auction. Their legs were perfect and their pussies were smooth. As they were sitting, waiting and holding hands, Sara asked, "What if we get sold to different owners?"

"I hope that doesn't happen but if it does, we'll just have to live with it. This is our lives now. I'm so sorry."

And she started to cry. Sara took Shannon in her arms and said, "Now stop that. This is not your fault Shannon. I love you."

"I love you too Sara."

After about two hours, two attendants came to take them to the stage. One said, "Please come with us."

The other said, "The other slaves were chained but Miss Cynthia ordered that you not be."

"Thank you," replied Sara.

As they walked they held hands and with their heads held high. Cynthia, as they approached the stage said, "And now, here are two fine and extraordinary Slaves. They are a pair and will only be sold as a pair. They are excellent domestic servants and sex toys."

As she talked, Sara and Shannon walked onto the stage and then around the stage. Cynthia then said, "Slaves, now strip. Show off those perfect bodies."

The two slaves took their clothes off and then each posed. The bidding was very competitive. It seemed like everyone wanted the pair of slaves. The bidding kept going up and up. After the most exciting Slave auction in a long time, the bidding was closed with Cynthia saying, "Going once, going twice, sold to an anonymous bidder."

The two attendants came up to Sara and Shannon and one said, "Get dressed and follow us."

Sara and Shannon quickly dressed and followed the Attendants. Soon, they here at the door of the holding room and one of the Attendants said, "You will wait in there until your new owner has finished making arrangements."

And he opened the door and the two slaves entered the room and the door was closed behind them. Sara and Shannon then noticed a third person in the room. It was Taylor! And she was wearing the same outfit.

Sara and Shannon spoke at the same time, asking, "What are you doing here?"

"Doing?" Taylor answered, "I have sold myself to the same person who bought you both."

"Oh my god, why?"

"I have nothing; no family, no skills and no money. I only went to college to party, I didn't learn anything. But I do know slaves. And I know how to be a slave." Then she said, "You both must hate me."

Sara said, "No Taylor, we don't hate you. We are sad for your loss."

With that, Taylor started to cry. Sara and Shannon went to her and took her in their arms. Soon the tears stopped and Taylor asked, "Can we really be Sister Slaves? Can you both forgive me?"

Shannon answered, "There is nothing to forgive. Yes, we are Sister Slaves. We love you Taylor."

Sara agreed, "Yes we do."

Taylor responded, "Thank you Sisters. That means a lot. I love you too."

The three continued to wait for a time when the door opened and in walked Cynthia.

"Hello," she said, "I have news about your new Owner. It is who I wanted it to be. She is a good Mistress and she will take good care of you. I told her all about all of you and how you each became a slave." And she went on, "She actually owns this business, one of many."

Sara asked, "Who is it?"

Cynthia smiled and said, "She is my boss and is a strong woman, a strong Mistress. Her name is Casandra Hall and she lives on a large Estate with two other Mistresses, who were her first two slaves, and nine slaves. She rules by love. She has never had a Slave of hers Slave Graded and you are the first she has bought. She was touched by your stories."

(If readers want to know more about Casandra Hall and her Slaves, read the "Stepmom Betrayal" Series.)

Cynthia continued, "Casandra, Lara and Tara are the Mistresses of the estate and they consider themselves to be married. The Slaves; Lizzy, Meagan, Debbie, Ann, Sarah, Joyce, Dahlia, Faith and Kasey, all consider themselves to be a group marriage. This all happened about 12 years ago. There is much love at the Estate, you will love it there."

Taylor asked, "How will we get there?"

"Oh, Casandra has arranged for you to be transported to the Estate starting in the morning." Then she added, "Truly, this is wonderful news for you. You could not want a better Mistress than Casandra."

Taylor said, "You said there were three Mistresses."

"Yes, but Casandra rules. She is supreme. Hell, she is a legend. Her motto is "Cock is great but pussy is better.""

The girls laughed and then Sara asked, "Have you ever been to the Estate?"

"Yes, once. For a meeting with Casandra. It was when she bought this company and we discussed my role in it. She has many businesses and allows her managers much freedom to manage. She keeps a close eye on all of her businesses though, let me tell you."

Shannon said laughing, "So many women under one roof. Do they have many problems?"

"No, they do not. The Mistresses would not allow that and truly, all love one another." Cynthia than went on, "Now, go back to the guest house and pack up your belongings. Taylor, Casandra told me to tell you to bring what you want and she will pay for it."

"Thank you Cynthia."

The three walked back to the guest house, talking all the way. As they packed, the talking did not stop. After Cynthia finished up, she walked to the guest house, entered and asked, "How is it going?"

Taylor answered, "Great, my Sister Slaves and I are almost finished."

"Great, when you are done Casandra told me to take you all to dinner to celebrate."

All three said, "Thank you."

The four women soon when to dinner and had a good time. Early the next morning, a limo showed up at the guest house to take them to the airport. Cynthia said, "This car will take you to the airport where a private plane is waiting to fly you to Mistress Casandra. Load your things in the car."

When all was loaded, the three young ladies each hugged Cynthia and Sara said, "Thank you again for being so kind."

Shannon said, "Yes, thank you. Please keep in touch."

Taylor said, "Thank you. Come visit if you can."

And with that, the three slaves climbed into the car. Cynthia, with tears in her eyes, said, "Goodbye, have safe trip."

She watched as the car drove off, she then got her cell home out and called Casandra, "Hello Casandra, they are on their way."

"Wonderful. Take care Cynthia. When you can, come for a visit."

"Oh, thank you boss. I will."

"Let me know and I will arrange your visit."

"Ok. Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

Cynthia thought to herself, "Maybe I could become a slave too. That is such a wonderful place. So much love."

By 6pm the three slaves were at the Estate of Casandra Hall. There they met their new Mistress. And the other two Mistresses and all of the Slaves. It was overwhelming but each could feel the good vibes coming from everywhere.

Mistress Casandra greeted them warmly saying, "Welcome Slaves. Welcome Sara. Welcome Shannon. Welcome Taylor. This is your home now, here you are and here you will stay. I am Mistress Casandra."

Lara came forward and said, "I am Mistress Lara, the Estate Manager, welcome."

Tara came forward and said, "I am Mistress Tara, the Estate Overseer, welcome."

Casandra then said, "And these beauties are our Slaves."

As each came forward, Lara introduces them, "This is Ann, the Estate Overseer Assistance."

"This is Lizzy." "This is Megan." "This is Debbie." "This is Sarah." "This is Joyce." "This is Dahlia." "This is Faith." "And this is Kasey."

There bags were brought into the house and a tour was conducted of the house. Then a quick dinner and a living room chat. The next morning, after breakfast, a tour of the grounds was completed. Sara, Shannon and Taylor were stunned by the beauty of the Estate. After lunch there was a pool party and then a late afternoon sex session with all involved.

After dinner, Mistress Casandra said, "Now my new Slaves, come to our room and we will have a private session."

Casandra, Lara, Tara and the three new Slaves walked up to the Master Bedroom for the night. The next day, new room assignments were done and Ann went over the Rules of the Estate and the Schedule of the Estate with the new Slaves. After two days of excitement, the Schedule was followed.

Over next couple of weeks, the three new Slaves transitioned very well in their new home. Since Sara and Shannon had been domestic servants and sex toys for nine months, they had an easier time with the change. Taylor did have a tougher time but with the help of all the members of the Estate Family, Mistresses and Slaves, she did well. Not that she was cut any slack, oh no. Mistress Casandra would not allow that.

One evening, about a week after their arrival, as all were in the Living Room relaxing, Sara asked, "Mistress Casandra, Cynthia told us that we are the first slaves you have bought."

"That's right."

"How did you acquire so many slaves? Mistress Lara and Mistress Tara were your first Slaves, weren't they?"

Casandra smiled and said, "Yes, Lara was my first and Tara was my second. And now they are my wives. Life is funny. It is a tale." Then she went on, "The others? I will let them tell you, if they wish to."

Meghan spoke up and said, "I tried to kidnap Lara."

Lara laughed and said, "What do you mean "tried", you did."

Everyone laughed, then she added, pointing to Ann and Debbie, "And they helped."

More laughter. Meghan responded, "Can you blame me, you're so cute."

Ann explained, "We three were trespassing down at the swimming lake when here comes Lara walking up to the lake, naked"

More laughter. Tara spoke up. "When we rescued Lara, we grabbed Meghan. She soon asked to be a Slave. Then, for a birthday present, we grabbed Ann and Debbie for her to play with. After two such visits, they asked to become Slaves."

"Wow."

Sarah spoke up next, "Joyce and I were hitchhiking, when the group picked us up. And, we, in time, chose to be Slaves."

Dahlia was next to speak, "I am a Professional Photographer, and Mistress Casandra hired me to do a photo shoot here at the Estate. While here, I lived as s Slave, by my choice. And after the project was finished, I chose to stay a Slave. When I went home to wrap up my affairs, my sister Faith was very upset that I was leaving her. She also chose to become a Slave."

"Wow."

Lizzy spoke, "I also chose to be a Slave. We all did. There is so much love here."

Mistress Casandra then said, "Each has a photo book which includes their story. Please look at them when you can."

"Yes Mistress," each of the new Slaves said.