On Account of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He blushed, grinning. "Can I help with the dishes?"

I reached for his hand. "They can wait."

We rose, and I led him into my bedroom. Ordinarily, holding his hand would feel innocent, but it doesn't, because I know where it's leading.

As we approached the bed, I said, "Why don't you get comfy, Matt. I'll be right back."

He gave me an arched look. "How comfy?"

"Mi casa es tu casa."

Grinning, he started to unbutton his shirt.

As I stepped into my en suite, I glanced backward, over my shoulder, at him.

He was unbuckling his belt.

I smiled at him. "I won't be long."

"I'll be waiting."

I closed the door.

When, a few minutes later, I reappeared, in the doorway, wearing the same teddy we'd used in shooting the commercial for Curvaceous You.

Matt stared, his mouth agape.

"What do you think?"

"It looks better on you than it did on the commercial's model. Way better!"

I smiled, crossing the distance between us, as I walked across the bedroom. With each step, I felt the muscles in my calves and thighs tighten and relax and my buttocks swivel. Wearing the sexy teddy made me aware of my body the way a dress or a skirt could not, and I felt every inch a beautiful woman, as glamorous as the model in my commercial.

The bedroom was dimly lit, but light from the streetlamp allowed me to see Matt's burgeoning erection.

At the edge of the bed, I paused, gazing at him, as I slipped the teddy's straps down, over my bare shoulders. I held the straps for a moment, the street lamp's light glowing upon the tops of my breasts, before lowering it, slowly, to reveal more and more of the smooth, round orbs as I let the teddy's top trail sensuously down my ribs, back, and tummy.

Matt stared, mesmerized, his gaze following the lingerie as I pushed it down, past my hips and along my thighs. I twirled, showing him the dimples in my firm bottom, before sliding the teddy down my calves and letting it go. The garment heaped about my ankles, and I stepped out of it, utterly naked.

"You're beautiful," Matt said, sounding awed.

"Do you mind if I join you?" I leaned forward, placing my palms on the mattress, and lifed one knee onto the edge of the bed, pausing, as if there wasn't enough room—although there was plenty—so he could get a good look at my breasts. Suspended from my chest, they offered a view I'd seen in the mirror more than a few times, as I stepped out of my bathtub. In this position, they were elongated and slightly oval, capped by pink, hard nipples and surrounded by rosy areolas, looking as if they'd been poured from my body.

"Wow!" Matt said, scooting aside.

As I joined him in bed, I "accidentally" brushed my hand against the stiffness jutting from his groin. "You're pretty 'wow' yourself, Matt."

Facing him, I ran my palm over his left thigh, feeling his taught muscles, before letting my hand play over the expanse of his firm chest to stroke the whorls of fine hair covering his chiseled pecs. I kissed his cheeks, the firm line of his jaw, his lips.

Kissing me back, he traced the contours of my arm, my hip, and my thigh, before closing his hand upon my right breast. Gently, he squeezed, then strummed my stiff nipple with his thumb, briskly, but tenderly. His hand meandered down my tummy, into the tight curls of my pubes. He pressed his mouth against mine, as he stroked the moist lips of my pussy.

"I'd like to try something a little, uh, different—for me, anyway—if you don't mind," I suggested.

"What do you have in mind?"

I hesitated. "Something a couple of friends mentioned."

"There's no neeed to be shy, Karen." He smiled. "I'm versatile."

"I've wondered what it would feel like to have a man—" I stopped, feeling my cheeks warm. Talking about sex among girlfriends isn't the same as talking about it with a man, even a man I care about. Still, I've come this far. "To have a man between my breasts," I blurted.

He chuckled. "I'm more than happy to show you."

Rising to his knees, he straddled my waist. Leaning forward, he placed his hands flat on the mattress, to support the weight of his upper body, and aimed his fully erect cock against the cleavage between my breasts. I felt his stiffness slide along my sternum.

"Hold your breasts together," he advised.

Following his instructions, I felt his rigid length lift, as he raised his hips, and then it brushed past the slopes of my breasts. Although his cock was hard, it felt satin smooth and warm, trapped in the hollow of my breasts.

As Matt moved his hips gently back and forth, I marveled at the purple gumdrop-glans appearing and vanishing before my eyes, as if by magic, inside the compressed furrow of my breasts. Craning forward, I licked the tip of his penis each time it came within range of my tongue.

The jiggling of my breasts as Matt thrust between them sent waves of heat through me, and my pussy gushed. I bit my lip, moaning, my head rolling back and forth atop the fan of my hair lying, like a halo, on the pillow behind my head. Closing my eyes, I let my consciousness fuse with the intense pleasure flooding me, body and soul.

Drool spilled from the corners of my lips, but I didn't care. In fact, hardly knew. I was caught up in the frantic pounding of my heart and the wildfire of feverish heat spreading through me. My nipples were hard and swollen, like my clit, and all three throbbed in unison, to a rhythm all their own.

I opened my eyes. Above me, Matt, the intense expression on his face making him look almost bestial, focused on pumping his cock into the warm furrow I'd made of my breasts by pressing them tightly around his manhood. He was like another person entirely. A man possessed by lust, he was both beautiful and frightening to behold—and exciting as hell.

He was a machine, driving, thrusting, and heaving against me, his balls bouncing against the undersides of my breasts as he plunged into the tunnel of flesh between them, moving back and forth, faster and harder, until, I feared, he'd reach the point of no return.

I moved my hands, lowering my arms to my sides, and the groove between my breasts vanished.

Matt's next thrusts were against the firmness of my breastbone, not into the compressed cleavage of my breasts. For a moment, he seemed not to notice his tunnel of love had disappeared, but then he frowned, gazing down at me, motionless.

"I want you to finish inside me."

A grin replacing his frown, he re-positioned himself.

A moment later, I felt the tip of his cock slide between the slick, wet lips of my pussy, right where I wanted him—right where I needed—him. I opened my legs farther, to better accommodate him.

He drove his hips forward, his thick, rigid prick gliding into the rose-soft, liquid center of my sex and filling the vacancy inside me.

It felt wonderful, and, as he lay upon me, I wrapped him in my arms, holding him to me, my breasts flattening between us. "Make love to me, Matt, and don't hold back."

I felt him withdrawing.

Don't go! I want you inside me, always!

A moment later, I felt his hard length slide through the sopping entrance to my loins, pulling against the clinging lips of my pussy. He made another partial retreat, before slamming his hips forward, and his groin collided against the mound of my sex as he plunged home again, deep, into the liquid core of my being, filling me anew.

Withdrawing, he paused with just the tip of his prick inside me, and then drove into me again, repeating his actions more and more quickly, with greater force each time, building a tempo both frantic and fierce. As he drove his manhood madly back and forth inside my flooded sex, I met his every plunge with a counter-thrust of my own, my juices making wet, slurping sounds.

Matt stiffened, trembling in my arms. With a gasp, he ground his groin against my own, filling me with his rigid length. Convulsing, he emptied himself inside me, in quick bursts, spurting his seed into my depths, into the deepest reaches of my most intimate parts.

I held him, until he spent his passion.

Afterward, we rested, side by side, holding hands, no pillow talk necessary in the afterglow of our lovemaking.

"I love you, Karen" he said, just before drifting off to sleep.

I kissed his cheek. "I love you, too, Matt,"

* * *

"Have a minute?"

I looked up from my desk. Mr. Fenway stood in the doorway.

Great. Just what I need. "Sure."

He entered, took a seat in the chair across from mine and folded his hands in his lap. "Remember my suggesting you'd be rewarded for saving the Curvaceous You account?"

I nodded.

"I've had the opportunity to discuss the matter with the other partners." He paused, before smiling. "We''re offering you a partnership in the company."

My heart quickened. "That's very generous of you."

"Not at all. You've earned it."

"I don't know what to say."

He shrugged. "How about 'I accept'?"

I looked past him, into the bullpen area filled with cubicles, one of which was still occupied by Jim Howard. Although he'd lost some influence with Mr. Fenway and the firm's other partners, he'd likely recover soon enough. Thanks to Matt, I'd won this battle against Jim, but the war was far from over, and my nemesis wouldn't rest until he'd undermined my authority and reclaimed his position as the company's golden boy—if he'd ever actually lost it.

Others who occupied cubicles were far more deserving than Jim, but most of them, despite their talent, would never advance in this company, because Mr. Fenway and his peers preferred to keep them right where they were, subordinate, if not submissive, and easily controlled. Those who'd helped me succeed with Curvaceous You deserved better.

"I'd like a day to consider your offer, Mr. Fenway."

He frowned. "What's there to consider?"

"Becoming a partner, instead of remaining a manager, is a big step, not one to be taken lightly."

He rose. "Very well, Karen. Take a day, think about it, and let us know." Pausing in my doorway, he said, "Jim would jump at the opportunity we're offering you."

As soon as he was out the door, I made a telephone call. Then, I asked Matt to step into my office.

"I'd like to treat you, Viv, Tony, Jill, Marge, and Sharon, to lunch today, if possible. Can you set it up, for noon, at Reinaldo's?"

"Sure."

I watched him as he walked out of my office. It's amazing how much sheer manliness a business suit conceals. It's just as well advertising men dress conservatively. I'd hate to share his hard body with my female colleagues and clients.

Twenty minutes later, he was back. "We have reservations for seven."

"Excellent. Ride over with me, please. I'd like to talk to you about something on the way."

* * *

As always, Reinaldo's served a delicious repast. After we finished eating, I asked for my guests' attention. "I'd like to make an announcement."

The conversations among them trickled to a stop.

"Before we met for lunch, I called my Uncle Lou. He's wanted me to go into business for myself ever since I graduated from college. He owns several office buildings, with space available, and he's offered to finance the setup costs. I just took him up on his offer."

There were looks of surprise, smiles, and nods around the table.

"Does that mean we're losing you?" Viv asked.

"That depends on you. I spoke to Matt on the way over, too, and he's accepted my offer of a partnership in our company. We'll need a team, and I can't think of a better one than you guys."

"I can understand why Viv, Tony, and Jill are here," Marge said, "but why Sharon and me? We're not ad execs, artists, or copywriters."

"Matt and I need an administrative assistant and a receptionist, too, Marge, and they don't come any better than you and Sharon."

Both women smiled.

"Count me in," Viv declared.

The others also agreed to come aboard.

"When should we tender our resignations?" Tony asked.

"It'll take a month to set up the office," I replied.

"Sounds good," Marge said.

"I look forward to working with you," I told everyone. "We'll work hard, but we'll do things differently than we did at Millennial Advertising. We'll be a family as well as colleagues, and everyone gets a raise."

A chorus of cheers attracted the attention of the restaurant's other diners.

"I'd like to say a few words, too," Matt said. He glanced around the table. "On the way to the restaurant, I asked Karen to marry me, and, I'm thrilled to say, she accepted."

"Matt and I are going to be partners in every sense of the word," I affirmed.

Amid more cheers, there was a round of applause.

The next day, I didn't bother to go into the office. I left a voice message for Mr. Fenway, advising him I was not only rejecting his offer of a partnership, but resigning as well. I didn't mention the defections of Viv, Tony, Jill, Marge, and Sharon. Until our doors opened, they'd need jobs. I'd give anything to see his face, though, when, they gave their notices a few weeks from now.

As for Matt and me, we've already landed two major accounts: Jennings and Curvaceous You, and we're on track to open on schedule.

Right after we return from our honeymoon.


12