On-board Entertainment

Story Info
Young man sets off to Europe to find himself (in trouble!).
4.5k words
4.46
27.7k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
es_larsson
es_larsson
252 Followers

Hi all. I've been receiving lots of messages asking me to continue some of my other story lines, and I promise I will get round to it! I just keep getting carried away with new ideas. This story, like my others, contains themes of non-consent, blackmail, forced-feminization and forced crossdressing. All the best. E

Finally, the summer was here!

My high-school graduation was 3 weeks ago, and I now could to begin what I planned to be the best year of my life so far: a gap year combining a few months teaching in Europe before travelling to Thailand and Vietnam.

I was going to get as far away from upstate New York as possible, putting a few thousand miles and an ocean between myself and the boredom of middle-class suburban life. I was young and idealistic, and like most teenagers had a live-and-let live attitude that was bordering on naivety. My conservative parents certainly didn't think I was street-smart enough for the trip, and I was determined to prove them wrong. I was sick of being treated like a child, which seemed to happen far too often; I wore my curly, strawberry-blonde hair long, past my ears, and combined with my slightly androgynous features, made me look younger than my 18 years.

"Eric! Y'all packed?" My sister asked, poking her head around my bedroom door.

"I will be in a second!" I replied.

Instead of flying as my parents had expected, I had booked passage on a container ship heading to Naples, Italy. It was departing from Red Hook, New York in a few hours. I was passionate about environmental issues and climate change awareness, and did not want my first long haul flight contributing further to the carbon crisis. Travelling by boat was virtually fossil fuel free, seeing as it was going to Italy anyway.

I stuffed the last of my travelling belongings into the tall rucksack that was to be my only luggage on this adventure and attempted to sling it over my narrow shoulders. I staggered under the weight, and my sister had to help me through doorways and down the stairs before slugging it into the back of her aging hatchback.

"I thought I'd packed light" I joked. "Thanks so much for driving me to the port by the way. I owe you one."

"I guess I'll be waiting a year to redeem that favour then" she grinned. "Get your ass in the car. It's a long drive to get there, and I don't want to be driving home in the dark."

* * *

3 hours later and I was stood inside the gates of the red-hook container terminal, bag in hand, dwarfed by the huge machinery and warehouses next to me. My sister had left moments earlier after an emotional goodbye, and I was feeling a little lost. Burly dock workers moved past me laughing and joking with each other on the way to their rides home. I wasn't sure whether to ask them for directions, when a beefy Hispanic guy waved in my direction and moved across the tarmac towards me.

"You Eric?" He asked.

"Y-yup."

"Welcome to Red Hook. First time here? I'm Miguel, I've been told to come greet you"

Miguel lifted my bag up like it contained nothing but feathers, and headed off towards the docks. He beckoned for me to follow.

"Thanks" I managed to say.

Miguel was gruff, but friendly. He clearly wasn't used to having joyriders on the journey, and I think my motives intrigued him.

"So 14 days eh? What made you decide this was a good idea?" He asked.

"Gotta do my bit to save the planet" I replied. "Besides, I've got time to burn, and a dozen books to read on the journey."

"Fair play. We don't get many ride alongs, especially not as green as you. Takes a certain kind of person to want to travel on the ship." The hulking mass of the container vessel was now towering above us. We were walking in it's shadow.

"I decided it was time to step out of my comfort zone." I said. "You must have made dozens of journeys. Is it not kinda relaxing?"

Miguel chuckled. "I enjoyed the first crossing years ago, but it's a boring way to make a living. Boring and dangerous."

"Dangerous?" I tried not to sound worried.

"See the size of the machinery around us? See the containers? The margin for errors is small. Something falls, something goes wrong..... Crews are always made up of good guys, but they're not the brightest. Stupid mistakes get made." Miguel turned to see me horrified, and burst into laughter. He clapped me on the back with a massive hand. "Don't worry! You're safe with us. It's the boredom you gotta watch out for."

Miguel gently pushed me ahead of him as we approached a ramp that lead into a large, industrial style elevator. It carried us up several stories, and dropped us off at the end of a walkway that we used to enter the ship at high level.

Inside the belly of the ship, the sounds of the docks fell away, replaced by the distant strumming of giant, idling engines below us. Miguel led me down narrow corridors, through port-holed doors, up metal stairs and along clanking walkways strung high above the deck below.

He explained the layout of the labyrinthine vessel, and showed me the location of the gallery & the mess hall, where I would be eating meals. It was low-ceilinged and utilitarian, with spotless stainless steel tables and hard plastic seating. Somewhere between 50's diner and prison cafeteria.

Eventually we entered the bridge.

Several crew members were checking instruments on large dashboards, one was on the phone in what sounded like Russian. A large man in a red waterproof peeled away from the rest. He had streaks of grey running through his thick beard, and a thick head of curly hair kept in check by the naval cap pulled low over his eyes. He held out a hand that dwarfed my own.

"Pleased to meet you lad, I'm Captain Leadman. Has our man Miguel here been giving you the grand tour?" The captain's voice was low and strong, but humorous.

"Yes Sir he has. I was a little nervous on the way here, but he's made me feel at home." I responded.

"Great to hear. Need to keep our guests happy. Your room is directly above the bridge. I'll take it from here Miguel, thanks."

"See ya round buddy. Get settled in." Miguel departed. I noticed a few of the crew members staring at me, before turning away with grins on their faces.

"Don't mind them" said the Captain. "Not often we get company along for the journey, and now we've got to of ya."

"Two?" I asked.

"Another girl around your age checked in a little over an hour ago. Actually thought the two of you might be related - ya look so similar."

"Urm... no I don't think I know her." It wasn't great to be told I looked like a girl, but it was nice to know I'd have company on the journey.

Captain Leadman glanced at his watch.

"We'll be casting off in 10. Do you know where your cabin is?"

"Yes, just upstairs."

"Great. Dinner is at 6.30."

I hauled my luggage up some clanking metal steps and along a corridor before dropping it in front of my cabin door. Key in the lock, I swung it open, eager to see my digs for the next fortnight. A decent sized window flooded the small room with warm light, and gave an incredible view out over the East River to the early evening New York skyline. It was awe inspiring.

My bed was a simple bunk, with a thin but not uncomfortable mattress. Most of my belongings stayed in my gigantic backpack, but I hung up a few items in a small wardrobe. A sink in the corner gave me somewhere to wash my face and brush my teeth. It was bare-bones lodging, but clean, and I'd have no problems spending a couple of weeks on the open ocean in this space.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Hello?"

I opened it expecting a member of the crew. Instead, I was greeted by a stunning blonde and it was all I could do to stop my jaw hitting the floor.

"H-hi" I stuttered. Then, remembering who I was, said. "I'm Eric."

"Pleased to meet you! I'm Caitlyn" the girl beamed. "I was so glad to hear from the captain that there was going to be another passenger."

"Same." I said "I brought a load of books for the journey, but the company will be very much appreciated. Would you like to come in?"

Caitlyn sat on the bed, whilst I perched on a small stool we dug of of the wardrobe.

"The last time I was on a trip like this I got stuck sharing a room with some crotchety old guy." Caitlyn said.

"You've don't his before?"

"Yeah, my job lets me travel quite a bit. I really enjoy seeing the world, but couldn't do it with a clean conscience knowing how much frequent air travel contributes to climate change."

"I know how you feel. Oh hey! I think we're moving!" I said.

The ships engines had cranked into a higher gear, and we were slowly pulling out into the harbour. I stepped over to the window, and felt excited butterflies in my stomach at the sight of the city moving away from us. I was really doing this!

"Next stop Italy!" Caitlyn said.

"Crazy" I murmured.

"Did Captain Leadman tell you what was happening this evening? The crew are having a poker tournament. I think it's some kind of tradition whenever they leave New York."

"Must be just after pay day as well." I laughed. "You thinking of taking part?"

"I'll see how I feel. I might just watch." Caitlyn said this slyly. I felt her calm confidence and realised she fancied herself as a bit of a player.

"Fair play, can't wait to see you take a load off those seasoned sailors." I said.

Caitlyn raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, would you mind doing me a favour?" She asked.

"Sure."

"Could I store my suitcase in your wardrobe? I don't have one."

"Err yeah? I guess so." I said.

I helped her fetch it from her cabin. Her room was indeed a lot smaller, and without any storage. I felt lucky to have the larger space for a fortnight. Her suitcase wasn't huge and fit nicely in the bottom of my wardrobe. Storing it in my cupboard have her much needed floor space.

"You gonna need anything from this?" I asked.

"Nah," Caitlyn responded. "I've taken everything important out of it."

I closed the wardrobe door.

"I think I'm going to grab a shower before the poker" I said, and pulled my towel out of my bag. "See you in a bit?"

I headed back down a flight of stairs and into to communal showers. I passed a couple of the crew leaving the changing room and they gave a brief nod of acknowledgment. It seemed like the ship was quietening down from the burst of activity we had seen when preparing to cast off.

* * *

The showers were pretty empty. It sounded like there was only one other guy in there. I undressed, set my clothes on the wooden workbench, grabbed my soaps and headed into the shower.

It was quite a small space, with 3 shower heads positioned quite close together. The guy in the shower was dominating the middle one. And I mean dominating. The guy was an absolute unit; maybe 6' 2" and getting on for 300pounds. He looked like a powerlifter who had let himself go. His hair was greying slightly, so I'd guess that he was maybe late 40s. He turned his head as I stepped in, and I took my place under the next shower along.

"Hi" I said, intimidated.

"Hello. How are you?" He asked. He spoke slowly, with a thick Slavic or or eastern European accent.

"Good thanks." I said, turning on the shower.

"I hear about you. You are guest passenger yes? How you like ship so far?" He said. He twisted his body to face me, giving me a full frontal view of his heavy belly and a big swinging cock and balls.

"Yeah, it's great. Very... big."

He gave a hearty laugh at my answer.

"And how you like shower? Good shower yes?" He asked.

It was a nice shower considering it was in the depths of a container ship. All tiles and stainless steel. I wondered if Caitlyn would have to share the same shower as this giant.

"In Belarus we have no such good showers on our ships. Only cold water and rats. Western ships are best. And never travel on Russian ships!" He warned me in a booming voice. He reached out a big hand to shake. "My name is Arnold"

Arnold loved to talk. He talked at me whilst I showered, telling me about Belarus, and... well, mostly just about Belarus. All I had to do was nod and laugh. I was barely listening and about to leave, when I heard him ask:

"I show you, you like it, yes?"

"Yeah yeah. Go ahead." I said, not really hearing the question. I was then surprised and shocked when I felt his big hands on my naked shoulders. I tensed up.

"Relax." He said. "In Belarus this traditional massage."

I was frozen as he rubbed my neck and back. I was worried. How do I get out of this without insulting him? I should have paid attention! His big hands felt good though on my slender shoulders. He worked between my blades, and down to my lower back. I closed my eyes and braced myself against the wall as he went to town, praying that he would get bored.

I wondered if Caitlyn would get the same treatment in here, and felt myself getting hard at the idea of her getting a naked massage from this hulking Slav. Her perfect petite frame getting a very thorough oil rub...

Suddenly, I felt something rub against my butt, and my eyes sprang open again.

Was he trying to massage between my thighs? I parted them slightly, and looked down. The head of a huge, stiff cock was nestled under my balls! Arnold had slipped his massive erect cock into my thigh gap, and now he was pressing me into the wall with slow thrusts!

"You like that, yes?"

"I... Fuck... What are you doing?" I blurted between thrusts. Arnold had one arm around me now to hold me in place as I squirmed, and one giving me the reach around, rubbing my erect dick with a lotioned hand. His huge cock was grinding against my gooch and smooth balls.

"No...was thinking about a girl! That's why I'm hard!" I confessed, wriggling to get away.

"Keep thinking about pretty girl. I rub you." Said Arnold. Thoughts of Caitlyn rushed through my brain, and I couldn't deny that it felt good. His large hand engulfed all of my dick in one go, but I didn't want to cum this way.

"Nono I don't want any more rubbing!" I said. But this had no effect. Instead, a fat slippery finger pushed its way into my freshly scrubbed ass, stretching my tight hole.

I squeaked. "Arnold, please!" I begged. Grasping at his big arms.

"Ok, ok. Massage over." Arnold released me and I spun around. He stood there, and said sternly "Now you rub me, yes."

I stared at his throbbing pole standing at full mast, and tried to take a step back. It was gently curved upwards, and must have been at least 9 inches of premium man-meat.

"No..no.. I'm not gay!"

"Haha... Me neither little girly, me neither" He blocked my route out of the shower, prodding his big rod into my stomach.

I had no choice.

Nervously, I reached out and took it. The head was hot and purple. He must already be close from the thrusting. Arnold squeezed some lotion onto his shaft, and I rubbed it in. He groaned in pleasure as I worked it with both hands like I had seen my favourite pornstars do. He was thrusting against my grasp.

"Is easier if you are on knees." He said, and with a hand on my shoulder, pushed me down. I looked up as him and jerked his massive cock with both hands, wanting to get this over with quickly. His belly loomed above me, and his hands were in my curly hair.

"Good girl, yes. Good girl" he repeated over and again. I felt so small and under his control. Again, I thought of Caitlyn, and imagined her frantically jerking off a huge dong in a public shower. It was confusing and I was ashamed to be turned on.

Arnold was grunting loudly, thrusting dangerously close to my face. Suddenly, a thick white rope of cum spurted over my chest. Horrified, I let go of his shaft, but Arnold seized my wrists, preventing me from leaving, pulling me towards his erupting cock. The next rope landed over my face, and the next, some of it going in my mouth. I spluttered, but Arnold had now positioned has cockhead right over my lips, and when I opened my lips to object, he pushed inside, pumping the dregs of his orgasm onto my tongue and down my throat. I moaned in protest, but he wouldn't release me. He just pumped his cock into my mouth, cum dribbling down my chest & body. Struggling for breath, I couldn't help but swallow some.

He released me and I collapsed back onto my heels, spluttering and exhausted, hands by my side. Arnold stroked a cum-splattered cheek, and gave me one last "good girl", before turning away and leaving the shower, humming as he went.

"Fucck...." I muttered to myself.

I was ashamed and disgusted. How had this happened? Had I led Arnold on with my erection? And the way he had emasculated me, calling me his "little girl".... Shaking, I made my way to my feet. To my shock, I was still rock hard. A wave of guilt gripped me, and I stood under the hot stream of water and wiped the cum from my body and face, cleansing myself in the steamy water. I couldn't shift the cloying, salty-sweet taste of his cum from my mouth though.

When I was certain Arnold had left, I exited, quickly drying off before any other horny crew members could come in and force their heavy dicks into my mouth. Maybe this whole trip was a bad idea.

*

Damp-haired and clean, I made my way back upstairs to my cabin. The further I got from the shower, the better I felt, and I could feel my confidence returning. I couldn't let something like that happen again. When I got to the room however, something was amiss. The door was ajar, and I could hear serious voices coming from inside.

I entered cautiously. Captain Leadman and his deputy, Nikolai, were standing beside Caitlyn's suitcase, which was lying open on my bed.

"Can I help?" I asked. I was nervous, although I had no reason to be.

"Do you know anything about this?" The captain asked, pointing to the case.

"Erm... Yeah, it was in my wardrobe." I said cautiously. "What's wrong with it."

Nikolai and the captain glanced at each other.

"I asked Nikolai to do a luggage inspection. It should have been done before we left port, but there were more important things to attend to." Said the captain, as if this was an explanation. He was agitated.

"I... I don't understand." I said.

Nikolai reached into the suitcase and pulled out a tightly wrapped plastic bag packed with a beige white powder. It was brick of cocaine, like from the movies.

"Wow wow wow. What is that?" I asked, taking a step back.

"You tell us. It's from your suitcase. You thought you could smuggle a few kilos of narcotics into Europe on my ship? Pay for your little summer getaway?" The captain's question was rhetorical.

I looked deeper into the case. There were several of the same bundles nestled in amongst Caitlyn's clothes and possessions.

"That's not my suitcase! It's Caitlyn's. I was keeping it for her!" I said frantically.

"Go get the girl." The captain ordered Nikolai.

Nikolai stepped next door. I heard him open Caitlyn's door and then close it, before heading off down the corridor. He returned after about a minute.

"She's not here Captain. I think she's in the mess hall or somewhere. I did run into Arnold on the stairs though." Nikolai pointed at me, with a crooked smile on his face. "Says he was in the shower and this one gave him the best hand-job he's ever had."

The Captain stared at me disdainfully.

"Couldn't help yourself eh? 2 hours you've been on this ship. You dirty little slut. Does this mean this is all yours as well then?" The captain picked out a pink thong from the suitcase and held it up against me.

"It's not mine, I swear! Caitlyn is the same size as me." I was getting desperate.

"I'm not convinced. This looks like it would fit you. Put it on." he said.

"What!" I was stunned.

"If it doesn't fit, we know you're telling the truth. If it does, we know you're a sissy little boy who couldn't leave his dress up kit at home." The captain was stern. He made a move towards me.

es_larsson
es_larsson
252 Followers
12