On Borrowed Time Vol. 03

Story Info
Two acquaintances become something more.
6.7k words
4.29
2.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Click

The front door closed softly behind the woman of my dreams, bringing an abrupt end to the night. Outside an engine rumbled to life, idled for a few moments and then slowly faded from earshot as the car pulled away from the house and out of my life. My eyes were glued to the door, as if studying it intently enough could bring her back and buy us more time together. Statuesque I remained for an unknown amount of time as I replayed the events of the day in my head, pensively reviewing our interactions, inflicting upon myself a healthy amount of both pleasure and pain. Eventually I found myself back on the couch, ignoring the show on the big screen, instead busying myself with the smaller one in my hand. I scrolled through a few photos, smiling despite the melancholy that gripped me, until I found one from long ago. It was a portrait of a younger Felicity, radiant as ever, with a soft smile on her face. I admired it for a few seconds more before I leaned back onto the couch, closed my eyes and traveled back to a simpler time.

---

It was nearly midnight, and yet I was wide awake as heavy rain engulfed the house, a torrential downpour that was as rare in this area as the situation I found myself in. Only a screen door separated me from the monsoon outside, but I could hardly pay attention to it due to the girl sitting on the couch. She was perched comfortably upon the sofa, legs crossed with a blanket on her lap, her eyes hardly leaving me. I had created a nest of sorts on the cold, hard floor but the thin blankets barely made a difference. The rest of the household was fast asleep, evident from the heavy snoring that came from many of the rooms. But she and I remained vigilant, a chemistry brewing between us that grew stronger with each passing hour that we shared in one another's company.

"Are you tired?" she asked, casually popping the gum she chewed upon.

"No, I'm not," I replied.

"Good."

"Are you?"

"No. I hardly sleep most of the time," she admitted.

I took advantage of the ensuing silence to reposition myself on my stomach, shivering despite the army of blankets I was wrapped in. It was easy to forget about the discomfort when I looked at her though, taking advantage of the silence to study her features for what felt like the hundredth time of the day: straight brown hair that fell halfway down her torso, pinchable cheeks, plump lips, a small upturned nose with a tiny piercing embedded in one nostril and a pair of chocolate eyes that I had found myself mindlessly staring into on more than one occasion ever since we met about twelve hours earlier.

Her eyes had studied me as well earlier in the day, each of us stealing glances at one another as we ran errands and went out to eat with our friends. There was a connection between us that was difficult to describe, what with us being perfect strangers, but it was evident that we both felt it. It was in the way her gaze lingered upon me instead of the screen as the gang watched a movie earlier in the night, and it was even more obvious in the many times I had been caught staring at her from afar as my buddy and I conversed, each time hastily averting my gaze as if I hadn't been checking her out. We had just met and already I was terrible at concealing my feelings for her.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked, a question so pointed it was as if she were reading my thoughts.

"Nothing," I replied, hoping my face didn't betray me.

"You're lying Terrence."

"I was just thinking about earlier today when we met. The moment I saw you I thought you were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen," I said, feeling my face burn as I admitted it.

Through the darkness I could see her smile, her cute cheeks stinging as a slight blush spread across them. The rain continued to pound away outside but it had long been forgotten by us at this point.

"Thank you. I told my cousin that I thought you were really handsome. I'm glad you stayed the night tonight," she responded.

"I'm glad I stayed too Felicity."

Minutes turned swiftly into hours as we spoke, the time passing us by without either of us noticing, save for the fatigue setting in behind our eyes which neither of us would admit to. The rain had long passed, leaving behind an overcast sky backlit by a weak sun that failed to breach the clouds. I observed all this from my makeshift cot, my body long since paralyzed by the aches and pains laying on the floor had caused. Only then did I realize that the night was soon coming to an end, and Felicity sensed it as well, slowly rising from her supine position on the couch. We had entertained each other the entire time and learned a great deal from one another, every shared story and anecdote laced with an undercurrent of flirtatious energy that was impossible to extinguish. I was simply attracted to her before, but by the time the sun had risen on this new day, that attraction had transformed into pure infatuation.

"We should try and get some sleep, the others will be up soon," I said, despite the newfound energy coursing through me, supplied by seeing Felicity in much better lighting. She was simply gorgeous.

"Wait," she said, quickly rubbing her eyes before placing them on me. "Come here."

Any traces of leftover fatigue were quickly dashed as my heart began to quicken its pace. I ignored my joints that cried out in protest and pushed away from the floor, relief washing over me as I left the uncomfortable surface behind. The house was cold, filled with nighttime air, but I blocked it out as best I could as I took the handful of steps toward Felicity; even in exhaustion she was beautiful, her features seemingly unfazed by the lack of sleep. She sat up straight as I approached, and as she did so, a solitary ray of sunshine filtered through the door to splash onto her face. The soft glow sparked her eyes, bringing her brown orbs to life so I could see the desire that lay within them, no longer able to hide in the shadows of the night.

I stopped short of the couch and watched Felicity look up at me, her arms beginning to emerge from the blanket. I bent over at the waist, and she rose slightly off the couch to meet me, her dainty fingers finding purchase on the sides of my face. I gently took her chin in between my thumb and forefinger, tilting her mouth toward me, our lips only inches apart. My eyes slid to a close, heart racing a mile a minute, and then I pushed forward until her soft, supple lips met my own. One thousand volts of electricity arced from her mouth to mine and back as we connected, the powerful sensation heating my core and bringing life into my cold, tired body. I could feel her body go limp against me as we embraced, as if our shared kiss caused her to wither underneath the intense heat. Our mouths moved expertly against one another as if they were seasoned, having performed this precise dance with each other countless times before, but it wasn't true. This was our first kiss, and it was enough to heat the entire house, if only for a brief moment.

And it was unfortunately brief, as life began to stir elsewhere in the house, cutting short our stolen time together. Our lips separated, the connection severed, but the heat remained. Felicity panted slightly, her brown eyes reopening to find me, studying my face up close. And I studied her back, stealing just a few more seconds despite the clear indication that the others were awake due to the sound of a door opening somewhere in the house. Throwing caution to the wind I planted one more kiss on her lips, a brief embrace that contained the same amount of passion as the lengthier one before it, her lips reciprocating with vigor. And then I slipped away from her, returning to the floor with my heart ablaze, covering myself in a blanket as footsteps rounded the corner.

The last thing I saw before the comforter fell around me was Felicity looking back at me, swaddled in her own blanket as she laid down on the couch, a peculiar glint flashing behind her pretty eyes.

---

It was weeks before I saw Felicity again, but she hardly left my mind during that time. Whether I was busy at work, relaxing at home or out and about running errands, she was a constant thought in my day-to-day life. I wasn't exactly convinced of the 'love at first site' phenomenon or the concept of people having soulmates, but if there was to exist such a thing, then I was certain I had stumbled across it. During this time we exchanged a few texts but nothing substantial materialized from them, much to my dismay.

But that all changed on a random Saturday night at my friend's house, when I saw her again. We were all seated in the living room watching a terrible movie when a knock came at the door. One of my buddies answered it and her cousin entered first, with Felicity following right behind her. I felt my heart leap into my throat, and I wondered if she felt the same way about me once her eyes found me at the end of the couch. We exchanged simple pleasantries but nothing more, so as to not draw attention to ourselves; her cousin was involved with one of my friends, so we mutually elected to proceed with caution.

It was beyond difficult trying to keep my eyes off her for the remainder of the night. Not only that, but it was next to impossible trying to focus on anything else at all, whether it was the movie or simple conversation. It didn't help that in addition to her stunning beauty she smelled incredible, adorned with a fresh luscious scent, as if she had showered in the front yard seconds before walking in the door. I was in hell, attempting to ignore both through sight and smell, the woman I had spent countless hours daydreaming about, and there she sat mere feet away. Much to my relief, the movie ended shortly thereafter, ending my suffering as the house began to retire for the night. The lights in the house were all extinguished but the television remained on, now showing a late-night drama set in a sleepy desert town.

I vacated the living room for a quick bathroom break and while I was in there my phone buzzed, alerting me to an incoming text despite the time of day. Upon opening it I was greeted with a picture of Felicity, a portrait that accentuated the pretty features of her face, the faintest of smiles visible on her lips. I admired her for quite some time before stowing my phone away, washing my hands with a smile on my own face. I soon returned to the living room, only to find it was deserted except for Felicity, who sat in the same spot on the sofa as she did the last time I saw her. Since my last visit to the house my friend had acquired a loveseat adjacent to the larger sofa and I quickly collapsed upon it, gluing my eyes to the television. While we were alone, we could still hear some of the others going through their nightly routines throughout the house, so we didn't say or do much of anything. That was until, after just a few minutes, the phone in my pocket buzzed once again. A knowing grin spread across my face before I even retrieved the phone from my pocket, and I quickly unlocked it to read the notification.

Felicity:"What are you doing way over there?"

I blinked a few times and then turned away from the phone, looking over at Felicity who looked back at me, a coy grin on her face. I smirked back at her then returned to my phone, threw a quick message together and hit send.

Terrence:"Enjoying the loveseat, it's really comfortable."

"No it isn't," she said aloud in mock anger.

I held my finger up to my lips and motioned to my phone, encouraging her to play along with her own game.

Felicity:"Come sit next to me, I missed you."

Terrence:"I was waiting for the house to get quiet. I missed you too."

Felicity:"Please come sit with me, I don't care if anyone else is still awake."

I put the phone down and looked over at Felicity, who patted the seat next to her, the grin still painted on her lips. I obliged without a second thought, bouncing up to my feet and shuffling over to the large sofa. I took my seat next to her and almost groaned aloud when the fresh scent clinging to her body grew stronger. Why did she have to smell so delicious?

"Hey stranger," she said, fixing me with a sideways glance.

"Hey yourself. Missed me, huh?" I responded as coolly as I could.

"Something like that," she answered, her grin growing larger.

We sat on the couch and ignored the television together, instead busying ourselves with stealing as much oxygen from one another as possible with how long our lips remain locked. My mouth had starved and ached for hers for weeks, and from the way she returned the kiss, I could tell she shared that same animalistic hunger. Our lips exercised for minutes on end, the combined ravenous appetite of our mouths creating another superheated environment that caused her cheeks to flush and my groin to awaken with life. We pulled apart from each other to draw breath, and I watched as her pierced tongue jutted from her mouth briefly, rolling over her lips prior to them pursing together. She was savoring this just as much as I was.

With my lips momentarily sidelined I took to admiring her body with my eyes, boldly assessing her figure while she watched me. She had a propensity for wearing low cut tank tops that highlighted her ample chest and tonight was no exception, displaying a healthy amount of cleavage that drove the newfound breath back out of my lungs. Felicity cupped her chest with her hands and started to bounce her breasts, teasing me as the heavy orbs jostled around in her clothes. I must have groaned aloud because she giggled at me, stopped what she was doing and then took one of my hands in hers, relocating it to one of her boobs. I groped her through the tank top and a heavily padded bra, but even still I could gauge just how supple she was.

"Goddamn these are huge," I muttered to myself.

"You like them?" she asked coyly, looking down as I fondled her.

"I love them," I blurted out in response.

Felicity's arms disappeared behind her back and reemerged moments later, after which the bra underneath her top slackened. She shimmied out of it and then tossed it aside, freeing herself with a soft sigh of relief. I resumed groping her through her top and the sensation was wildly different, her flesh much more apparent to the touch, only separated from my skin by a thin layer of fabric. I squeezed and kneaded her heavy tits for what felt like an eternity, straining against my pants all the while. She took notice of the tent in my lap and studied it, before curiously extending a hand toward it, her slender fingers tracing the outline of the erection hidden beneath the surface.

"Whoa, this feels huge," she whispered, turning her eyes back to me.

My lips met hers again and we sunk into the couch, continuing to fondle one another as our tongues frolicked frantically. I slipped my hand underneath her tank top and touched her bare skin for the first time, clutching one of her heavy breasts as best I could. I stretched my large hand to the max and there was still a remainder of her soft flesh that evaded my reach, the heavy breast mashed within my palm. Her skin felt incredible upon mine, and she agreed by way of moaning into my mouth, a hungry song of lust that made me twitch within her grasp. With my other hand I worked on freeing my strained erection, and within seconds I had done so, lowering my pants and briefs low enough that the twitching appendage sprung up from its containment. I took Felicity's hand and relocated it to my swollen member, feeling her dainty fingers instinctively encircle the vein choked shaft.

"Jeeeesus," she exclaimed in disbelief after breaking away from my mouth, eyes widening as she looked down at the dick overflowing her fist.

I throbbed within her grasp, relishing the awestruck look on her face as she processed what she was seeing. After the shock had faded, she faced me, cutely nibbling on her lower lip. She began lightly stroking my penis, working her small hand up and down my rigid shaft as best she could, and I returned the favor, teasing her nipple with tender fingertip strokes that soon had the pink knob standing at attention. She placed another kiss on me and I reciprocated with equal ferocity, sucking her tongue into my own mouth, stroking it with my own tongue from top to bottom, side to side. A thin fluid began to leak from the tip of my penis, glazing her knuckles that pumped me up and down in a jagged rhythm that smoothened with each passing minute as she began to get a grip on my size.

With that challenge nearly conquered, she broke away from my mouth once more, and set upon a new venture that saw her bend over at the waist. She whipped her hair behind her right shoulder so I could watch as she attempted to draw me into her lips, stretching her mouth wide to accommodate for the girth I owned. Her mouth was so warm and wet that it took everything within me not to unload on the spot. Her tongue was wild in the way it encircled the thick head of my cock, swirling around me uncontrollably. Every time she swiped the sensitive spot right underneath the head, I couldn't help but groan aloud, trying my best to control the volume so we wouldn't wake anyone.

"I can barely fit this in my mouth," she said with a gasp, taking a quick breather to stroke my now wet cock that was drenched in her saliva.

Take two was even greater than the first as her lips found a new depth and I discovered her throat for the first time, an intense wave of pleasure ripping through to my core. I had to grit my teeth to remain silent, watching her shake her head from to side in an attempt to cram just one more inch into her greedy mouth. Tendrils of warm saliva oozed from the corners of her mouth and coated me, and I delighted in the lewdness of it. My heart was hammering harder than ever as I took in what we did in the darkness of night; at any moment someone could awaken and discover what we were doing, but here we were anyway, embracing the risk as Felicity dislodged me from her throat once again, inhaling deeply as tears stung her eyes.

"You like it, huh?" I asked, smirking as I forced myself to throb within her palm.

"It's a challenge just to fit my mouth around it," she sputtered, wiping excess saliva away from her mouth.

A new aroma had materialized during the prior few minutes, a foreign scent that was as pleasant as the soap and perfume that clung to her person. It was musky, heady, with tones of sweetness splashed into the mix to form a bouquet that set my olfactory receptors abuzz. Her pheromones invaded my body, stirring my senses, casting a stranglehold on my desire. Felicity continued to stroke me as her aroma clutched me tightly, occasionally bending over to issue a warm stream of saliva directly onto the head of my cock to aid her. I released her breast and sent my hand south, traveling the length of her smooth stomach until it ended up inside her pajama bottoms, knocking on the door of her panties. The intensity of the heat inside her pants put to shame the warmth of our earlier kiss, as if it were a dwindling fire compared to the inferno between her legs.

I massaged her through the lean fabric of her panties, engaging the flame head on, my fingertips pushing slightly into her plump lips. She moaned softly into my ear and reclined her head onto the couch, though her grasp around me remained, unrelenting with her repeated strokes. I was eager to play along, stroking the length of her slit now through her underwear, collecting her arousal on my tips each time I did so. The scent grew stronger by the minute, until I was convinced a curious nose from across the house would be able to smell her. So intoxicating was her scent that I was uninterested in my own pleasure, laser focused on hers only, increasing the pace of my fingers.

12