On Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so, the two had regular assignations. Tara was able to show him many positions -- at his insistence -- some, like the doggy style, he knew about from his online porn research but others were completely new to him and the two revelled in each other's eagerness. Some positions were attempted time and again, the less successful ones were crossed off the list never to be repeated again. There were a couple of times when he messaged her complaining that his balls hadn't been drained for a day or two which is when Tara would drive over to him so that they could park up somewhere secluded and take care of his needs. They met so frequently that they both stopped dating other people, Tara was getting her needs readily answered and Jay knew he would get his leg over without having to invest unnecessary time in seduction that rarely paid off.

It was another weekend when Jay found himself over at Tara's house once more. Tara was suitably motivated to start dressing up for Jay in lingerie and she found herself buying many different sets to please him. Today's position saw Tara knelt over the back of the sofa in the doggy position wearing just her white suspenders and stockings, Jay found this position ideal for taking control as he switched between taking a handful of hair while he rode her -- yes this was another vision he had researched online -- but then switching to gripping the back of her neck as he pushed her face into the soft cushion. Tara was gasping and moaning as a result of the manly way he was treating her but then as Jay looked down at their joined groins, he thought he saw her anus wink at him. His porn research had educated him on what anal sex was all about but had never considered it before now.

The movies he had watched had made a big thing about lubricating the woman's butt hole but he doubted Tara would have any lubricant sitting around at her house. Mimicking a scene he had watched over and over again, Jay stopped slinging his hips around and took his right thumb into his mouth so that he could coat it well with saliva. He then took it out and placed it at the entrance to Tara's anus and pushed forward. As he was still buried in her pussy the additional intrusion made Tara groan as she shivered and gasped "Oh that's so naughty. I haven't had anything up there for a number of years but you can fuck me there if that's what you want?"

Jay was sure this was what he wanted and so pulled out of her snug pussy, spanked her butt cheek once and ordered her "Go get some cream or something we can use as lubricant." Keen to comply Tara jumped off the sofa, dashed upstairs and in a few minutes walked back into the living with a bottle of lotion in one hand while the other was reaching behind her lubricating her butthole. Having prepared her sphincter to her satisfaction Tara assumed the same position on the sofa cushions with her leant over the back of the sofa only this time she reached behind with both hands and prised her butt cheeks apart. This really was too good an invitation to pass up and so Jay immediately positioned the head of his dick at her entrance and then tentatively pushed forward.

Tara's groaning this time was slightly laboured but she didn't prevent him doing as he pleased. It wasn't as painful as the first few times she had taken a dick up her ass and thankfully the discomfort soon dissipated leaving her to enjoy the feeling of his soft warm flesh stretching her ring. Once both got comfortable with the new dynamic Jay was able to pound away at her backdoor with a background soundtrack of Tara groaning and whimpering interspersed with the occasional "Oh God I love a dick up my ass" plus more imploring "Never stop fucking me."

They both readily embraced the new dynamic and Jay regularly fucked her ass as, after the first time of having to improvise, Tara made sure there were many different varieties of lubricants available for them to try. Another new dynamic was introduced a few weeks later when Jay got a message from Tara telling him "Let yourself in when you come around but lock the door after you get inside."

This got Jay's mind wondering what was happening but did as Tara had requested. He called out to her but initially got no response until he repeated it at the foot of the stairs. "Up here" was her only reply. He followed to where he thought the voice came from and walked into her bedroom to find her tied up on the bed. Her ankles were tied to opposite side of the bedposts at the foot of the bed and he could see one hand was clasped in a cuff attached to a post at the top of the bed. The other hand was currently free but Jay could see another pair of cuffs attached to the other post. "Would you mind clasping my other hand now. I hope you like your surprise?"

Jay nodded and his grin broadened as he closed the clasp on her free wrist. "Unexpected but I very much like, you look absolutely delicious. What had you in mind?"

Tara smiled at him seductively as she replied "I was hoping you'd take charge. In this house it is all about me getting my kicks by you getting yours." She was dressed in just her suspenders and stockings again and just had enough travel in her bindings to open her legs further as she added "You do as you please." Although they did manage a number of fucks, including Jay being buried balls deep in her anus, it wasn't a resounding success and the two never repeated the exercise.

They had been hooking up numerous times each week and both had developed an easy relationship based purely on sex and Jay's domination of this MILF and it was the slow dawning of this realisation that prompted Jay to up the stakes early one Saturday afternoon. He had already messaged Tara to say that he expected her to be wearing his favourite lingerie and so it came as no surprise when she heard the usual knock at the door.

Tara opened the door wide and smiled at the expectation of another fucking from her young lover but she had the shock of her life when she saw two other youths stood to the side and slightly behind Jay. "Glad to see you followed my instruction" Jay began before introducing the other two "This is Rich and Des, my two closest and oldest friends. I fully expect you to extend the same courtesy to them as you do me." They both looked the same age as Jay, Rich was the same height but slightly paler skin tone. Des on the other hand stood a few inches taller and had rich mocha coloured skin. Tara was rooted to the spot for a few heartbeats as Jay added "Aren't you going to invite us in?"

Tara was still stunned, although she did step aside, but continued to gape "I...I... I..."

Jay cut across her "When I say extend the same courtesy, what I mean is I expect you to fuck them as often as they need irrespective of whether I or the other is here. Do I make myself clear? I want you taking them in any hole as often as they need for as long as they need." He turned to his friends and repeated something he had already told them, mainly for Tara's benefit "Tara here likes her men to take charge and tell her what to do and she does it all. All three holes are on offer most weekends and weekday evenings when she isn't at work." Jay turned back to Tara and instructed her, "Get on your knees. Now."

Tara cast her gaze from one guy to another but slowly sunk down to her knees. Rich and Des stood there as well with their mouths agape. They were convinced that their buddy was talking crap and yet before them was a super-hot MILF dressed in just lingerie, exactly as Jay had described to them. Tara raised her shaking hands up to Jay's trouser zipper and after pulling the zip down, fished her hand inside to extract the already hard dick from its confines.

The woman leant forward and wrapped her lips around Jay's firm flesh but after a short while Jay said, "Now do the same for Des." Tara looked uncertain into to Jay's face but after a few moments she turned slightly to the coloured guy and repeated taking him in her mouth. "Good girl" Jay announced encouragingly as Tara started to dip her head forward. There was just one more thing left to conclude this introduction. "You've done really well, I'm very pleased with you but I think you need to look after Rich now so he doesn't feel left out."

Tara turned to her opposite side and did the same for Jay's other friend. This one wasn't as long or wide as the other two and Tara was quick to dispense with his trousers and was taking him in her mouth like a it was an everyday occurrence -- it was, almost, with Jay -- but she had only been first introduced not that long ago today. Rich turned to Jay and said, "You were bang on the money about everything you said."

Jay smirked and replied, "Well almost, we still need to make her airtight." Tara cast her gaze up to her neighbour and so he added "I know I've said it before but am underlining it in case it's needed. You keep this between the four of us, you treat the lady with the utmost respect -- yes, I know we will have her doing all manner of acts and she likes being ordered around -- but above all this golden goose is not being exploited. You understand?"

He turned from Rich after he nodded consent to look at Des "Absolutely man" came his friends deep rumble of a voice. "The lady knows how to show the appropriate reverence to a hard dick and I will repay that tenfold."

"Same here dude. The lady is all kinds of fine, she's a goddess" Rich announced as he slapped his friend on the back as Tara was rising to her feet.

Jay thought it useful to underline his feelings to Tara as he said, "You've done really well but I think we now need to take this upstairs." The events may still have been a shock to her but Tara turned on her heels and strode off towards the stairs. She halted at the bottom and looked over her shoulder seductively back at the three youths still stood in her hallway. She never looked hotter and Jay nudged his two friends before striding over to follow her. The four made their way up to the lady's bedroom where she sat on the edge of the bed waiting for the next instruction. Jay knelt before her and pulled her panties down as he said "I'm going to sample the delicious peach. Why don't you continue to demonstrate your oral skills to my two friends."

What followed was some frantic leg kicking as the two guys disposed of their trousers and Tara started to hum contentedly as she went back to worshipping their manhood's, swapping her attention from one to the other although she was particularly fascinated by Des's cock. In all her past lovers, none had been black due to circumstance rather than conscious decision, but the way his flesh glistened with her saliva as she pulled her mouth back was just mesmerising.

Jay was doing a sterling job on her pussy. He had this habit of swirling his tongue around her clitoris a number of times before stroking his tongue down to sink deeply inside her only to then work his way back up to her clit where he would suck as much of her tender nub into his mouth while battering the sensitive tip with the tip of his very accomplished tongue. This had Tara humping her hips up and down to intensify her experience and both of the new guys were fascinated by the sight. Des had at least slept with a woman before but Rich was losing his cherry in the most superb way and it took no time for him to loose his load in her mouth.

Her mouth felt amazing as she ducked her face forward and back; the fact that she was pretty looking, being so wanton willingly and had amazing boobs were all guarantees that he would come quickly. Tara swallowed his load and then turned back to Des, prompting Rich to crumple down and sit on the foot of the bed watching the further action unfold. Although his online 'research' wasn't as thorough as Jay's, the lad had still accumulated quite a library of pooorn clips but to see the show in front of him, with his very own eyes, was way better than any clip he had seen online.

At roughly the same time that Des was also coating Tara's tonsils, she herself was convulsing from Jay's oral attentions. This prompted Jay to switch things round as he went and sat on the pillows at the head of her bed instructing Tara to "Blow me now" he looked over to Rich, who couldn't take his off Tara's curvy form as she moved about the bed and said "Rich why don't you try out the pussy. Tara loved being my first and she'll equally love being yours."

Tara assumed the kneeling position staring at Jay's nice pussy pleaser and then looked over her shoulder as she wiggled her hips invitingly "Oh yes please, I get a particular kick from being a guys first."

Rich took no further persuading and scrambled up on his knees but exclaimed "I don't have a rubber."

Tara was revelling in being so wanton as she looked back at him and said "You don't need one with me. You both look wholesome clean boys so there is no need with me unless you start putting it about elsewhere. Rest assured you'll always get what you want in this house." She then let out a grown as Rich pierced her pussy with his dick. She figured Des would feel similar to Jay but being Rich's first made her want this to be special and so she used all her skill in gripping him with her pussy muscles. Predictably he came pretty quickly, way quicker than Jay was going to, but she was pleasantly surprised when she felt Des climb up behind her and start to work his nice thick cock back and forth.

Tara set up a rocking motion so that as she sank her pussy down Des's length, she effectively pulled back her mouth from Jay's cock only to reverse the course straight away and work both coocks without there owners having to do a great deal. Des had a firm grip on her hips and exclaimed to no-one in particular "Oh man, this is the snuggest pussy I have felt" even though Jay already knew he hadn't sampled that many, he got what his friend was talking about. Seeing her pretty face work along his cock soon had Jay's balls pumping and he gave a satisfied groan as he loosed his latest load for her to swallow down.

Tara was reminded about how thankful she was that youth could rejuvenate so easily when Jay instructed her "Stay where you are." He turned to Des and suggested "Why don't you take my position at the top of the bed." Finally, he turned to Rich, his friend from their very first day at school, and said "Your world is about to be rocked. Lie down underneath her."

Tara had a fair idea of what he had in mind, as she saw out of the corner of her eye, Jay get off the bed and reach for something in the bedside cabinet. She knew they kept their stash of lubricant in that side and sure enough after a few seconds he was working some viscus type gel along his quickly reinvigorated cock. Sure enough, when the other three were in place she felt the bed jiggle around as Jay crouched behind her and fed his slick dick into her backdoor.

"Oh man, that suddenly got tighter" gasped Rich.

Des guessed what was happening but still felt the need to ask, "Are you up her ass?"

Tara pulled her head back so she could gasp approvingly and she said through gritted teeth "Yes he is, he hammers away back there whenever he can and so can you two." And so set off their latest chapter of the hook up. Rich was effectively a passenger on this as he struggled to get much traction to thrust upwards. As soon as he felt Jay give one final lunge while groaning out, he guessed his friend had just come and as Jay stepped away Rich pounced before Des could and fed his smaller dick into her back door.

She had been his first pussy sampled but doubted he'd ever get to fuck a woman's ass and yet here he was. Des wriggled down and lay beneath Tara so he could sample her pussy once more and after Rich had dropped a load in her bowels, Des took his place to sample his first ass. He had yet to come but the snugness of her rear meant he wouldn't last long but what he did do was rut away at a blistering rate while pushing the back of her head so that her face was mashed into the pillow. This was a good move as the lady became very vocal when she got treated like this even though the bedding muffled most of what she was saying/groaning.

The four were still trying out different combinations into the wee small hours, Tara had to eventually bring proceedings to a halt as she was struggling to remain conscious. For the next few weeks, there wasn't a day when she was without company from one of the guys, often they would come alone, sometimes as a pair and occasionally all three. Tara was delighted that in their interactions they were always respectful even when they were dishing out the orders to her. This was amplified when she occasionally bumped into one of them in the outside world -- no-one would have guessed she was their slut, always on call to service their sexual needs.

It became a regular thing that the guys would go out on dates with girls their own age but they established a reputation of not being pushy about sex -- this earned significant brownie points from their dates. What their dates didn't realise is that the guys would drop their dates off at respectful times so they could make their way over to Tara's house where they were guaranteed to be able to plug any hole they had a penchant for.

12