On-Call Relief Administrator Pt. 04

Story Info
My men force my purpose up my ass and down my throat.
3.9k words
4.7
5k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,695 Followers

If any of you reading this have ever dressed as the opposite sex (appropriate sex?) you might know where of I speak (or in this instance, write). Fear and arousal can occur at the same time. In my case, those emotions came together like the proverbial perfect storm. Raging torrential conflicting thoughts, feelings, and emotions nearly threatened my sanity. I wanted to please the gentleman friend my wife and I shared. He insisted I was more female than male and wanted me to dress the part. At the time I was thrilled by the idea, yet I was afraid of losing myself, that part of me who still stood when taking a leak.

I wanted to deny the arousal I experienced when pulling up my first panties; a sexy, soft, bottom hugging beautiful pink panty. I hated that I felt titillating thrills when seeing the cute girl gazing back at me from the mirror and knowing she was me. But I simply couldn't deny her existence. I felt cheap, slutty even as I struggled into tight revealing clothing as I planned to stroll by a nearby construction site to go grocery shopping. I wanted to flee from the crude, yet, real men who wanted what they saw when I wore my hot pants and tube top. Run from them is what I should have done but couldn't. The female in me accepted their come-ons, giggled at the sexual innuendos. I was tempted to let one escort me to a discreet place where I could satisfy his throbbing erection and my hunger for cock.

Submissive tendencies and a desire to please rule my life even today. My sole purpose is pleasing my wife and our man friend. I will be forever indebted to him for his guidance while helping me understand who and what I was meant to be.

In this story, johnnie's journey is my own.

Part 4 deals with johnnie's desire to be more feminine for his Eric and attractive to men in general.

Instead of looking like an awkward young man in woman's clothes, I actually pulled it off. I was astonished when I looked into the mirror and saw a demure young lady shyly peering back at me. My long hair was held back by a wide pink hair band. The eye shadow and mascara that Linda applied made my eyes look sexy but not too sexy.

Tonight, was my coming out party, she told me. "You bought these clothes to wear, right? So, wear them girlfriend. Wear them with pride."

Linda and Tom were hosting another swing party and instead of wearing my usual street clothes and changing at their place, she insisted I wear one of the new outfits she helped me select.

Tom had already seen me in most. After our shopping trip was finished, we returned to my place where Linda convinced me to model for her husband. "If Tom approves, baby girl, they all will. He's a tough sell."

Linda called her husband who hurried over.

We didn't bother with make-up at that time. Linda would help me dress choosing which clothes she wanted me to wear. I felt like a princess as I strutted into the living room wearing a pink romper.

"I love the way your sexy ass hangs out, baby girl," he said and grabbed his cock through his trousers as proof. He was right. The legs of the one-piece were extremely short. Linda insisted that I let others see the lower half of my bottom when I wear it.

By the time I finished posing for Tom, both he and Linda were so horny they couldn't wait to get home. "Undress me, johnnie," Linda ordered. "I'm going to fuck that man of mine right here."

My goodness, but it was so exciting to undress Linda. My dick was so hard it hurt as I knelt to pull her pretty panties down. So close to her pussy, I could smell her excitement. I looked up at her and saw her smiling. "Kiss it, kitten. Lick momma's pussy."

I pushed my face into her folds and went to hold her buttocks but she swatted my hands away. "Kitten mustn't touch," she teased.

It was so arousing having Linda watch me undress Tom. When I freed his cock, he wouldn't let me suck it. "Got something better for you. Just wait a few minutes."

This was new territory for me. My first real threesome with a mostly hetero couple. As I watched their foreplay, I wondered what my role would be. No doubt my mouth would be involved.

I watched my friends embrace and kiss as lovers do. Linda ran her hands of Tom's back and ass while he held her sexy rear end in both hands.

They parted and looked at me. "Enjoying the show, kitten?" Linda smiled sweetly.

"You're both so beautiful together," I managed to squeak.

"Go get undressed and come to us wearing your favorite new panties, baby girl."

"Yes sir, Tom." I hurried off to strip and sort through my panty drawer to find my favorite French cut. Pulling them on, I went to join my friends.

They were waiting for me. "We're going to fuck, johnnie and you get to help," Tom explained. He showed me where to lay on the rug. Linda crawled over me into a 69 position. Her pussy was right over my mouth then Tom's knees settled on each side of my head. I watched the head of Tom's cock part Linda's labia and slip easily into her already wet pussy.

I didn't need to be told what to do. I placed my mouth where Tom's cock met Linda's pussy and let that gorgeous cock I knew so well slide over my lips.

Linda looked down to see what I was doing. Baby, be a good girl and suck his balls, kitten. You know how Tom loves the way you lick and suck his balls."

Tom wasted no time dragging his balls in contact with my mouth. I licked, lapped, and suckled his scrotum trying hard to keep up with the pace with which he fucked his wife.

"God, I love that," Tom moaned. "This bitch knows her way around a man's crotch, Linda. I'm going to cum soon."

Linda didn't say a word, she was shaking and groaning through her own orgasm. When she got her bearings back, she told Tom to give it to me. "If she's done a good job on your balls, baby, stick your cock in her mouth and reward her for a job well done."

It was easy for Tom to slide his cock down my throat. The position they had me in accommodated his thrusting cock which all too quickly jerked and expanded as it satisfied my thirst and Tom's lust. While he was feeding me his orgasm, Linda was rubbing my stiff little erection through my panties. I quickly came and made funny noises around Tom's big cock as I squirmed through my climax.

We had a drink after that while Linda did my make-up. I was scared and excited, a roller coaster of feelings as I watched my transformation from a relatively plain guy to a cute woman. "You really look like a woman, kitten," Linda said as a way of calming me down.

But I'm really not a woman, Linda. I have a dick."

"Well, I guess one might call that a dick, kitten. You need to understand, the men that allow you to service them like it that you have a what could be called a dick. They love to see you have your sissy orgasms when you're sucking or masturbating cocks. It's a power trip thing for them."

"Men, kitten, men have cocks. Real men have real cocks. Baby girl, you know I love you but you aren't a man, sugar. No one who has ever known you considers you a man. Deep inside you, you don't want them to think of you as a man. You gravitate to real men, but not as friends or father figures. You desire their attention and their cocks the same as most women do."

"What? It took me how long? Three minutes to get you to play with Tom's cock. Then the next cock you had the opportunity to masturbate, you sucked it. It came natural to you, sucking that cock. You, kitten surrendered to your basest urges. You've been a cock sucker all your life. It just took some time and a gentle nudge from me to bring out your inner homo."

That's why it was so easy to put you in panties and now dress you as the woman you are. A woman with, well, you know what that is between your legs."

Linda hugged me and told me not to cry. "You'll ruin your make-up, baby."

Her words struck a chord in me. I knew I was different. She was right. I had always been predisposed to spend time with men. And now, as I looked back, some of those pats on my bottom weren't exactly non-sexual in nature. I now understood why my shop teacher back in high school hugged me closely and whispered that I was his teacher's pet. "Shop isn't for you, baby," he told me after class one day. "You should be taking home economics." Still, he passed me with a "C" and sent me on my way with another pat on my bottom.

It's been like that my whole adult life. Fending off what I thought were friendly caresses and bottom spanks, it now made sense why men were attracted to me and me them.

Linda selected my sun dress and open toed sandals. She left the choice of what panties I would wear to me.

She and Tom left for home as I waited for Eric to come get me. He wanted those in our little group to know that I was his kitten and he's my daddy. It made sense that we'd arrive together.

"Kitten, you look cute, baby," Eric complimented me. "I love that you started wearing make-up." During the short ride I asked about Karen. "I'm worried about your wife, daddy. I mean what if she gets pissed off?"

"Forget her kitten. She knows I have a thing for you. It will be fine. I promise. She's good with my desire to own a sissy. It takes the pressure off of her."

Daddy opened my car door and we held hands when we entered Linda and Tom's. At first some of them didn't recognize me, or at least, out of kindness, that's what they wanted me to think.

Daddy quieted the group. "Please, kitten has something she wants to say."

I stood stone still. I've never been one for public speaking and even though this wasn't really public, I was uncomfortable and buried my face in daddy's chest. "Go on, kitten," Eric whispered in my ear. "It will be fine." He smiled and kissed my cheek and patted my bottom.

I know some of you girls reading this story have experienced a confidence boost from your man just like I did then. "Hi, um, I am now kitten to my daddy, Eric," I stammered through. "I belong to daddy, now."

I looked at daddy and saw the pride on his handsome face. "Was that okay, daddy?"

"That was perfect, kitten," daddy said holding me close, possessively.

"That's nice and we're happy for you but what does that mean, exactly," Robert wanted to know. "johnnie isn't allowed to suck our cocks now?"

I started to speak but daddy cut me off. "She'll do who ever she wants. Just like our wives, if my kitten says no, then no it is. Otherwise, guys, her pussy is mine and mine alone but help yourself to her hands and mouth."

That was so sweet. I rose on my tip toes and kissed daddy's cheek.

Tom wanted me to lift my dress so the men could see what I had on under it. Feeling empowered, I turned my back to them and slowly raised the hem until they could see the red thong snug between the cheeks of my rear end. I blushed at the hoots and wolf whistles as daddy helped me out of that sun dress.

You know how slow things are to get started at parties. The guys cluster and talk shit about sports, the ladies gather in a clutch to talk about guys. Tonight, Linda was proud to show off her creation. She dragged me to where the wives were chatting. They wanted to know if I picked the cute sun dress, who did my make-up, and the usual girl gossip about who they intended to fuck that night and the difference in the cocks on their husbands. Funny thing, they made me feel as though I was one of them.

After the drinks, weed, and general horniness kicked in, couples paired off. I was no longer an outsider. I was one of them and like daddy said, I could do what I do with whomever wanted me.

I had been so nervous that I forgot my make-up removing cream. The two hand jobs I gave were good but not as spectacular as I would have liked. Still, I left some lip stick on more than one cock that night.

Daddy took me home and fucked his kitten three ways to Sunday before leaving me a quivering ball of breathless, cum filled sissy.

As daddy dressed to leave, he promised me a boy's night where I'd be the center of attention. "Look at it as a party and you'll be the party favor, kitten."

It was decided by daddy that the party would be held at my apartment. He had me call Linda and explain what he wanted and ask if she could get the girls together for a night out to free the men up. Then he had me call each of my man friends and ask them to join us at my place for a special evening. Only Tom passed up the invitation.

I did my best to accept all of what Linda explained about me. I had to admit that I enjoyed the company of men. She was right about that. And the chills that ran up my spine when I felt daddy cock pressing between the cheeks of my pussy. Even with panties on, that always felt super sexy to me.

I wore what daddy told me to wear. My white nightie top that came down to my belly button and white thigh high hose, but no panties. "Let the guys see how excited you get while you enjoy their cocks, kitten," daddy instructed me. I did my best to get my make-up perfect but I still had a long way to go before I got as good at it as Linda.

I greeted my guests, thanking them for coming and promised each a night we'd all remember. They had all seen my little boner many times but there is still a thrill I got when my men would see it and knew it was because of them. I was hard before the first knock on my door.

Daddy had me play the hostess. I poured everyone a drink and tingled at the random grabs and caresses as I went about the room. Daddy had insisted I wear no panties that night. My little boner let all the men know I was more than ready to relieve any stress they might have.

Daddy had me help our men friends out of their clothes. "kitten," he instructed me. "Tonight, is all about you, you and our cocks. It's your duty to be the best hostess you can be and make sure that no one leaves without cumming at least once. And you guys. Treat kitten gently but not too gently, if you get my drift."

Daddy was the only one who'd kiss me. That was fine though. To me, there is something very intimate about kissing; more intimate than masturbating or sucking a cock. I went from Stan to Robert, and Eric. They helped me by removing their shirts while I went about removing their shoes, socks, pants and underwear. I knelt before each man, welcoming their cock with a gentle kiss before moving on to the next guest.

It was more than I could have hoped for. three cocks and all were mine... at least for the night.

I was directed to sit on my sofa only in my white nightie top. It was one of my favs. Floral designed, the flowers were cut outs that left parts of me exposed. It was so very short; it only came down just below my belly button.

My hard on was standing straight up in all its thin, 4 1/2" glory. Two of my friends sat on either side of me. I had Stan's cock in my right hand and Robert's in my left. Both had been well lubed using my make-up removing cream but I was careful to only lube the shafts. I had every intention of having those beautiful flared heads between my lips.

My Eric had wanted to record this night on his phone. The others agreed so long as it was only for his personal use.

"Introduce yourself, kitten and tell me what you're going to do with our cocks."

"Hi all. My name is kitten and I belong to my daddy Eric. Our friends have nice hard cocks that I am going to enjoy masturbating and sucking until they feed me their thick heavy loads. Was that okay, daddy?"

"Perfect, kitten. Now let's begin. Get on those cocks."

With a cock in each hand, I smiled for daddy as I masturbated my gentlemen callers. Leaning to the left, I wrapped my lips around the head of Stan's cock like I always do. Then, I used my tongue to tease and tantalize the leaking crown, tasting salty pearls of what would later a stream of thick savory sperm.

"Bitch knows how to handle cocks, Eric," Stan said to daddy.

I blushed at the compliment then leaned right and treated Robert's cock to the same kisses and tonguing.

I was in cock heaven. Daddy held his phone with one hand and brought his cock close for me to suck. It's strange how I felt needed by all my men at that time. I jacked Stan and Robert while daddy fed me his wonderful cock.

Daddy moved back so I let go of Robert and knelt in front of Stan. With the make-up removing cream already applied to the shafts of both men, I was able to use both hands to stroke Stan's wonderful cock as I licked and kissed his balls.

That cream didn't taste good so I didn't really suck his cock. I didn't have to. I held the flared spongy head between my lips and licked and kissed as my hands rose and fell along the hot shaft.

I lost track of time, so engrossed in pleasing the handsome man as I was. Stroking and sucking the head, Stan began to squirm, and I knew I was getting him close and backed off. I did that again and again until he could take no more and took my head in his hands, stood up, and forced his cock down my throat. Stan fucked my mouth for less than 20 seconds before he told me to take his cum.

I couldn't do much else as his big strong hands controlled my actions. His cock jerked and spat his seed into my greedy mouth.

"Mmmm, ah yeah, damn," Stan said, a smile of contentment on his handsome face. "You got a keeper in this slut, Eric."

"Don't I know it, dude. I named her kitten for that way she nurses on a cock, even after it cums."

I knelt and nursed on his slowly fading erection enjoying the last of his seeping sperm. When he pulled his cock away, I looked up at him, "thank you, sir," I said breathless.

I did Robert the same way. He was so appreciative. "My wife can't suck a cock like this bitch," he told daddy. Hey kitten. Can I call you sometime when I need to get a nut?"

I looked at daddy. He nodded. "Yes sir. It would be my pleasure; you too Stan," I smiled at my friends.

"Fuck, Eric. You got this little cock sucker trained," Stan gloated.

We sat around and I listened to the men talk about their wives, their past conquests of pussy, their sports experiences while smoking weed and drinking. I felt detached from them. What Linda had said was ringing true. I had none of their experiences. I had never had pussy. I had no interest in sports. I had no wife.

I made more drinks for my visitors and stood beside my daddy where he was seated and just listened. I realized that I had more in common with their wives than I did those guys.

I felt daddy's hand on his pussy and got goose bumps. "One of you guys do me a favor?" He asked. "I'm going to fuck my bitch and would like it to be recorded."

Stan volunteered to hold daddy's phone.

Daddy had me suck his cock until it was nice and hard and wet with my saliva. Then he placed me on my knees with my head and shoulders on the carpet. "Put my cock in your pussy," he ordered.

I reached back underneath me and put his cock at my anus. Still relatively new at being fucked, when daddy pushed in fast, it hurt. "You getting this, Stan?" Daddy asked.

"You see me with your phone, man. Fuck the bitch, Eric. Put the stones to your whore."

"Yo, Robert, put your cock in the slut's mouth," I heard daddy tell his friend.

Robert roughly used my hair to pull my face from the floor and just like daddy, he rammed his cock deep in my mouth. Robert fucked my mouth like daddy fucked my pussy; fast and hard.

They used me like a cheap whore and I was loving it. When Robert had finally filled me with his cum, Stan stood in front of me. "Jack me off, bitch," growled.

I took his cock in my hand and jerked it off until he took it from me and used his free hand to finish. Aiming his cock at me, Stan gave me a sperm facial just as daddy grunted and enjoyed his own climax in my bottom.

They high fived, dressed and left me laying on the floor, panting, my face covered in sperm, my spent dick and my sore bottom oozing more of the same.

In my post-orgasmic daze, I heard daddy tell the guys that they were free to use my services whenever they wanted. "Stan, you have Tuesdays. Robert, how do Wednesdays suit you? I'll take the whore whenever."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,695 Followers
12