On Covenant Station

Story Info
Humans and aliens bridge the gap between them.
4k words
4
1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amada was gently pressed back into her seat as a soft roar filled the cabin. She could see the back of the pilot's helmet and his fingers hovering over the control yoke as the ships computer made the correction burn.

"We're one minute out," the pilots voice announced over the intercom inside Amada's helmet.

The gentle roar suddenly cut off and Amada's body pressed up against the restraint harness holding her to the seat. She tried to twist her head to see out of the side port but with the bulky helmet all she managed was a glimpse of a vast expanse of stars. Sharp, short burst began to sound through the cabin and the expanse of stars began to shift as the shuttle reoriented itself.

"Ten meters... five... four... thee... contact!" The pilot announced.

The cabin gave a sharp jerk which was followed by mechanical ratcheting sounds for several seconds before silence returned.

"Good lock and seal," the pilot announced a moment later, "You're free to disembark."

"Thank you," Amada replied and was surprised at how calm her voice sounded.

"Sure thing, and... huh... yea, enjoy... I guess..." the pilot said inside Amada's helmet, his voice tinged with amusement and perhaps a tiny bit of disgust.

Amada ignored him and unbuckled her harness, her body gently floating free of the seat the moment it released. She kept her movements slow and deliberate and pulled herself over to the porthole to peer out. She quickly picked out the half dozen small human shuttles just like hers already attached to the hull of Covenant Station, but what drew her eye were the same number of Pct'ah ships docked next to each human shuttle.

The Pct'ah ships resembled streamlined teardrops of burnished chrome next to the rectangular cubes of the human shuttles with the myriad pieces of unidentifiable equipment attached to the skin of each of the small ships.

Amana stared at the closest Pct'ah ship that was only a few meters away before turning and carefully pushing towards the airlock.

Humanity's Diaspora began in 2183 with the discovery of the Egorkov Alexeev effect. Within a decade EA generators had thrust humanity hundreds of lightyears from Earth and a century later had allowed them to make contact with an alien species for the first time.

Amada cycled the airlock and routinely checked the telltale indicators to make sure the area beyond was pressurized before opening the outside hatch. The training for this encounter had been just as grueling as the bioengineering she had undergone, both taking two years to complete.

The initial encounters between humans and Pct'ah had gone remarkable well. The fact that Pct'ah, except for being extremely tal,l had a striking resemblance to humans with short cropped bristly hair that ran down the back of their necks to the small of their backs had probably gone a long way to smoothing over those encounters. It had quickly become apparent that humans and Pct'ah complemented each other, with human computer sciences, nanotechnology and biosciences far ahead of anything the Pct'ah possessed while Pct'ah mechanical engineering, the science and engineering behind the EA effect and understanding of chemistry for outstripped humans.

Amada pushed herself into the Covenant Station airlock and quickly cycled through. The room beyond paneled in gleaming white with recessed indirect lighting and a single vacsuite rack and storage locker next to a bench. A glass tube with a curved glass door took up one corner of the room, a zero G shower for after Amada's visit.

Amada stared at the shower for several long moments before the training that had been drilled into her took over and she began to remove her vacsuite and stow each piece of equipment properly on the rack.

Human and Pct'ah relations had flourished with a thriving trade between the two species, but with one point of contention that always frustrated humans. The concept of a contract or treaty seemed entirely foreign to the Pct'ah. No matter how earnest the negotiations, not matter how iron clad the contract the Pct'ah seemed to regard contracts as only guidelines or perhaps polite suggestions and not as legally binding rules.

Amada finished racking her vacsuite and glanced down at the thin form fitting blue uniform she wore. The uniform was elastic and molded to her body but also was a pain to remove in zero G. Amada ran a fingertip down the nearly invisible seam of the body suite from her neckline down between her ample D cup breasts to her hip, the nanobond releasing so that it unzipped without a sound.

It had taken longer for the zenopsychologists to piece together why Pct'ah didn't view contracts and treaties as binding than it had for the exobiologists to figure out why the Pct'ah resembled humans so closely. The reason had been simple. And rather shocking. An insurmountable brick wall that humans and Pct'ah could never surmount. Until humans figured out a way.

Amada struggled for a minute contorting her body into yoga poses never dreamed of in the zero G before finally managing to slip out of her uniform and stored it in the locker next to the bench. Amada stared at the flimsy garment, a single lonely item since she hadn't bothered to bring anything else with her. Her naked skin prickled in goosebumps at the soft caress of the air from the ventilation vents as well as her own trepidation. Finally Amada turned to face the one door that led out of the room and deeper into Covenant Station.

No matter how close Pct'ah and humans resembled each other physiologically, biologically they couldn't have been more dissimilar. Pct'ah possessed four hearts, a digestive tract that didn't bother with a stomach, a single bellows like cavity for lungs, even an organ that could store oxygen that allowed Pct'ah to survive underwater or in oxygenless environments, even in the vacuum of space for minutes at a time. But the most important difference between humans and Pct'ah for the zenopsychologists was that Pct'ah had three distinct sexes, male, female, and a thrall that carried a fertilized embryo to term after the male and female had impregnated it.

The door opened automatically for Amada as she drifted close, her hands finding the grab bars and propelling herself down the brightly lit hallway beyond. Amada felt the familiar thrill of flying as she drifted down the corridor before slowing when she reached the bright orange line and warning sign of 'WARNING ACCELARTION BEYOND THIS POINT'. Amada eased herself forward and quickly drifted down to the floor until she felt the soles of her bare feet meet the surprisingly warm deck just beyond the orange warning line. She stepped forward with a bounce, each step becoming heavier as she felt the weight of her breasts begin to pull at her chest. After six steps it felt as if she were strolling along a hallway in the Covenant Biosciences Center back on Luna although she had never strolled around naked.

The zenopsychologists learned that for Pct'ah the only truly binding way to seal a contact or treaty was through the use of a thrall to carry a Pct'ah child to term. A male and female Pct'ah from each side of the negotiating team and a neutral thrall would meet at the end of the negotiations, the progeny of that meeting the physical proof of the contract. And thus, the brick wall for humanity.

Amada sneezed as she approached the door at the end of the hallway, the musky smell of cinnamon and the not unpleasant smell of horses filling her nose, a hand slipping up to caress her breast and the hard point of her nipple that had nothing to do with the cool air. Amada reached out her hand to open that last door and then hesitated, her fingers shaking noticeably.

Humanity would always remain at a disadvantage when dealing with the Pct'ah without the ability to 'seal the deal', the Pct'ah incapable of understanding the concept of a legally binding contract without the physical proof of the progeny of the agreement. And so human bioengineers had set to work. The gross physical anatomy of humans and Pct'ah were already similar enough to be compatible if a bit uncomfortable for a female human so the scientists had set to work on the biological barriers of a human host for a Pct'ah child.

Amada hit the green icon with her fingers still shaking and the door slid open, the pungent smell of cinnamon and horses suddenly becoming overwhelming as she peered into the small circular room. The room itself was only three meters across, the floor a deep bowl roughly a meter deep. Amada's eyes were drawn to the two naked Pct'ah already standing inside the room, the female to Amada's left a bit short for a Pct'ah and close to Amada's own 189 centimeters with black bristly mane, the male standing in his given place to Amada's right truly a striking individual at 230 centimeters with a dark red bristly mane that covered his head and the back of his neckt to disappear down his back. The Pct'ah's bodies were hairless, their chests completely smooth without even nipples since Pct'ah thralls were the only ones to breastfeed. Amada's eyes were drawn down to stare at the swell of the Pct'ah's mounds and the crease of their sex that both males and females possessed and wondered if they were staring at her own.

The problem hadn't been as insurmountable as first feared since a Pct'ah thrall only hosted a child, the genetic contribution coming from the female egg and male sperm implanted in the thrall's body. After years of research advances in bioengineering and nanotechnology allowed scientists to modify human female volunteers to be able to carry a Pct'ah child to term. An artificial thrall. The Pct'ah had been both amazed and ecstatic since thrall births were much rarer than male and female Pct'ah children, as little as one thrall in a hundred births. The possibility of having human women host Pct'ah children would allow the Pct'ah to increase their numbers beyond anything they had ever hoped to achieve.

Amada stepped inside and glanced down at the floor in surprise when her bare feet sank into the warm spongy surface.

"I am Wal," the Pct'ah to Amada's left who would be the female said after the door behind Amada had closed.

"I am Orth," the tall Pct'ah on Amada's right added in the ritual response, his position to Amada's right declaring him to be male.

"I am Amada," Amada replied and then completed the ritual greeting as she had been trained to do, "I come willingly to you today to serve as your receptacle, to seal our bond with the gift of a future generation."

"We accept you as worthy," both Wal and Orth said in unison before walking slowly down to the bottom of the bowl.

Amada's heart hammered in her chest as she matched Wal and Orth step for step. The musky smell of cinnamon and horses increased the closer Amada came to the Pct'ah, her eyes drawn to the thighs of both Wal and Orth as a thick white cream began to pump from their bodies to run down the inside of their legs. Amada's eyes widened and she felt an instant of nervous trepidation rush through her when she saw the tip of Wal's phallus slip out of the crease of her sex to begin waving through the air hungrily.

Amada couldn't help but stare. She had seen hundreds of pictures of Pct'ah phalluses, had been given a Pct'ah phallus dildo to play with and become accustomed to the shape and the feel, but seeing Wal's purplish red raw phallus covered in the thick white cream that was still pooring profusely out of her body, seeing how mobile the tip was or the dozens of phalanges writing around the tip like tiny mobile fingers where a human males glans would be was different. Amada felt her mouth water at the sight of the thick, viscous cream weeping from the flesh of Val's phallus. Unlike human penises, Pct'ah phalluses were much more primal and animalistic without a skin covering the shaft since they were normally retracted inside of a Pct'ah's body.

Amada licked her lips while staring at Wal's phallus as a few more centimeters slipped out. She could feel the gentle burn of her own arousal, could feel her own juices already flowing in anticipation of what was to come, but could never hope to match the amount of cream pouring from both Wal and Orth's bodies.

"We have been told that this may be uncomfortable for you," Orth said, his own phallus slipping out between his slit to begin questing through the air.

"It... it may be," Amada confessed and reached out both her hands to take Wal and Orth's phalluses, "Going slow can help."

Amada squeezed gently at the warm, slick flesh in both her hands. She could feel the tiny phalanges wiggling against her palms and wondered what they would feel like when they were inside of her, the creamy white fluid both viscous to stick to her skin and silky smooth like the very best lube she had ever used. More of Wal and Orth's phalluses slipped out of their bodies, their mobile ropes lengthening from a dozen centimeters that had been in Amada's hands to over a fifty and then an astonishing 100 centimeters. The thick ropes pushed through Amada's fist, the tentacles questing over Amada's body and leaving a sheen of thick, white cream until her stomach, legs and ass where completely covered.

Wal reached out a tentative hand to take Amada's breast in her hand and give a sharp squeeze.

"We don't have such as these," Wal confesses while fondling and squeezing Amada's breast.

"Are we allowed to..." Orth asked as he also reached out a hand.

"It's alright," Amada sighed, her legs shaking as she felt Wal and Orth's tentacle like phalluses exploring her stomach, her legs and between the cheeks of her ass, "You can do what you like, it feels good."

"Can I..." Wal began before stopping with a self conscious look at Orth.

"Can you what?" Amada sighed as she felt the tiny fingers on one of the phalluses gently exploring her asshole.

"My I suckle you?" Wal asked.

"Ohhhhh, please," Amada sighed.

Both Wal and Orth leaned down at the same instant, their mouths latching onto Amada's breast to suck greedily. Amada cried out and looked up at the recessed lights of the ceiling as she felt Wal suckling on her areola and a sizeable portion of her breast while Orth concentrated on just Amada's nipple by pulling and biting it between his teeth. Anyone who worked directly with Pct'ah especially women knew how much of a fetish they had for the soft flesh, dark areolas and hard nipples of a woman's body. Both Wal and Orth now demonstrated that fact, squeezing Amada's breasts roughly while their mouths and tongues devoured her sensitive nipples and areolas. Even while Wal and Orth were distracted with Amada's globes she could feel their phalluses still caressing her body with both of them now wrapped tightly around her thighs and pulling her legs inexorably apart. Amada gasped as she felt the phalanges at the tip of one of the phalluses find the tingling wet folds of her inner lips, the sensation as if a hundred tiny fingers had suddenly begun to cares her labia, vulva and clit. Amada felt her feet begin to slip out from beneath her and glanced down to see that she was now standing in a pool of milky white cum that was deep enough to cover her toes.

"Ohhhh, sweet heaven and stars above!" Amada cried out.

"She tastes ready," Wal said when she pulled away from Amada's nipple.

"You can taste me with your... your dicks?" Amada asked breathlessly, her legs shaking as the dozens of tiny fingers explored every wet fold of her pussy.

"Ummmm, of course," Orth said when he pulled away from Amada's other breast, "And you taste delicious."

Amada gasped when she felt more fingers probing her asshole, the tip of a phallus even pressing in to violate her rosebud. Wal moaned, the tight grip around Amada's thighs shifting and slipping so that Wal and Orth's phalluses were rubbing together.

"Amada..." Orth gasped, "Amada, are you ready?"

"She tastes ready," Wal moaned.

"Oh, please, yes!" Amada cried out.

The tiny fingers playing with Amada's ass suddenly disappeared before more were added to the ones already exploring every soft, wet fold of Amada's pussy.

"She tastes delicious!" Orth said in amazement, "I was told none could tell the difference between a thrall an a human female, but I dared not believe!"

"Her flavor is perfect," Wal added breathlessly, "Her body tastes ready to accept our gifts!"

Amada cried out in ecstasy and pain as she suddenly felt both phalluses plunge into her body. Her vulva was stretched open to the point of pain, Wal and Orth plunging in and out of her body at opposite moments even as she felt those dozens of tiny fingers caressing the silky smooth walls deep inside of her vagina. Amada's eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed, Wal and Orth gently lowering her with their arms wrapped around her torso and their phalluses wrapped tightly about her thighs. Wal's mouth never left Amada's breast suckling like a newborn while Amada was lowered, but Orth searched for other prey, his mouth finding Amada's and his tongue slipping against hers as his and Wal's phalluses slipped against each other inside of Amada. Amada felt herself lowered gently to the soft, spongy floor and her body immersed in the pool of warm milky white cum. She moaned again as she felt that silky, sticky fluid become matted in her hair, matted between her fingers, filling the crevasse of her ass and mixing with the motion of Val and Orth's phalluses plunging deep inside of her body. The pain suddenly lessened with the added lubrication, Val and Orth's hands smearing the viscous sticky fluid over her breasts, their fingers trailing thick ropes over her cheeks and eyes until her entire body was drenched in it. She could taste the salty chalky taste of the liquid, taste cinnamon and the musky flavor that reminded her so strongly of the smell of horses.

"You're so huge!" Amada gasped when Orth pulled away to smile down at her.

"And you are so tight!" Orth purred before his mouth reclaimed Amada's.

Amada could feel both Val and Orth moving inside of her body, not only thrusting but moving and twisting together as both her lovers tried to push more of their length's inside of her body. She could feel her body being stretched as long lengths of both Val and Orth pushed inside of her in a tangled writhing living knot of flesh larger than any fist, any two fists. Amada pulled away for a moment to gasp for breath but was only rewarded with a mouthful of the milky white fluid she was laying in.

"Oh," Amada gasped and coughed, Orth slowing for a moment to look down in concern.

"I..." Amada coughed, "No, I'm fine... ohhhhh, don't stop!"

"Why would we stop?' Val asked, her hips thrusting against Amada's leg while her mobile phallus wrapped around her thigh and probed deep into Amada's body.

Amada raised her arms to entwine her fingers in her long, blond hair, her face turning to press her cheek against the floor so that her mouth was flooded with the milky fluid she was immersed in. Time seemed to lose all meaning to Amada, the tastes and sensations overwhelming her senses as Val and Orth's phalluses continued to thrust and twist inside her stretched sheath, the taste and smell of cinnamon and horses filling her mouth and nose. Minutes slipped past endlessly as Val and Orth took turns kissing Amanda and suckling at her breasts, the Pct'ah mating sometimes lasting an hour or even more.

"I am very near," Val suddenly exclaimed as if she herself were surprised.

"As am I," Orth gasped, "I will prepare her womb!"

Amada gasped in pain as she felt the tiny fingers inside of her body find the pinprick opening of her cervix and then suddenly force their way deeper inside of her body. The pain quickly faded to be replaced by a warmth that filled her from the inside as she felt her abdomen swell.

"Ahhhhh, she is filled with my seed!" Orth cried out after a minute once Amada's stomach was distended and taut with his seed, "Her womb is ready!"

12