On Demand Concubine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around and I'll get your back for you," I said. That's when I noticed his ass for the first time. My ultimate turn on in life is seeing a hot ass and Curtis was a real pleasant surprise. His ass had little hair on it and a feminine roundness to it which caused my cock to spring to hardness as I washed his back.

"You have a really nice ass Curtis."

"Thanks Tony, I'm glad you like it."

I said, "Like it, I love it and am going to have to use it to get off again. Feeling a soft ass on my cock is my greatest desire in life."

"Are you going to fuck my ass Tony?"

I said, "Not yet. I want to save some things but I do need to rub my cock between those soft ass cheeks."

I soaped his ass then slid my cock between his soft ass cheeks. I've done this with many women, mostly at massage parlors, and Curtis' ass felt just as good as any woman's.

I said, "Oh my god Curtis. Your ass feels so good on my cock. I'm going to need to do this every day."

He reached back for my hand, wrapped it around his hard cock and said, "It feels really good for me too. I can feel it rubbing against my hole a little too. Oh Tony, fuck my ass crack just like that and keep jacking me off. It feels so fucking good."

My cock looked really hot as it slid between his ass cheeks. After just a few minutes I felt my orgasm start to build because it felt so good so I had to slow way down to hold off my orgasm. We were both breathing heavily and I knew Curtis was getting close as well.

He started humping his hips back and forth but I stopped him and said, "No Curtis, I'm really close and I want to hold off so I can enjoy your ass a little longer."

He said, "Ok but I can't hold off any longer and I'm gonna cum right now! Please push your cock hard onto my ass Tony!" As I pushed my cock deep into his ass crack he humped his ass wildly as cum spewed from his cock. "Oh fuck it feels so good! I'm sorry but the feeling of your cock sliding there is so good." Stream after stream of cum spewed from his cock and he cried out, "Fuck, it's like I can't stop cumming. Mmmmmmmmm!"

Eventually he did stop and that's when I went over the edge. I grabbed his hips and pumped my cock hard and fast as cum spewed up his back. "Fuck Curtis this feels so good," I cried as another powerful orgasm rocked my body. Some of my cum went as far up as his hair. As the last stream shot from my cock we both collapsed onto the shower bench breathing heavily.

Curtis laid his head on my shoulder and ran his hand down my stomach to my cock and said, "Jeez Tony, this has been so amazing. I've never cum so hard before."

His gesture was starting to feel just a little too intimate so I patted his leg and said, "It's been amazing for me too but right now you need to wash my cum out of your hair so we can finish and head to the bar. I'm starved and very thirsty."

"Whatever you say Tony," he said as he grabbed the shampoo.

"That's my good little concubine," I said as I rinsed off, slapped his ass and got out of the shower.

He asked, "What's a concubine?"

"You can google it but basically it's a mistress who has lower standing in the household which is pretty much what you are as I initially told you."

He said, "I'm ok with that but I don't really like the term. Is it ok if I ask you not to use it?"

I looked at him for a moment then said, "Sure Curtis, we'll just have to think of something else to call you."

I dressed, went downstairs and waited for Curtis. After a few minutes he was ready and I said, "So here's the deal. My neighborhood bar is the wing place just down the street. I have a lot of friends there including the bartender so I want to get there separately. I'll drop you off at the convenience store on the corner and I'll find a spot that has two empty seats at the bar. I'll probably be talking to friends so act like we've never met. After a while I'll engage you in the conversation somehow. Since the bar is so close to the highway I meet people passing through all the time like this. Obviously there can't be any touching or anything like that."

"I know the place you're talking about and am fine with the plan."

"When I'm ready to leave I'll wink at you. That will be your signal to cash out. After you leave I'll cash out and meet you back at the store on the corner."

"Great," said Curtis, "I'm ready when you are."

We got in my suv and headed for Blottos Pub. "This is kind of exciting for some reason," said Curtis. ""It's like you're showing me off or something."

"Well you're a good looking guy Curtis and I agree it's kind of a turn on since we have this secret. Not sure how long I'll be able to stay. Especially if I get hard."

I stopped at the traffic light by the convenience store and Curtis got out. It was cold outside but at least it wasn't snowing.

When the light changed I drove the short distance to Blottos and pulled into the parking lot. I made my way to the bar and took a seat in the corner next to a couple regulars. My favorite bartender Jen was working and brought me a drink before I even sat down. She'd been at Blottos for years and I used to fantasize about her when she first started as a server. She was quite pretty with shoulder length hair that was almost black and a real nice ass. That fantasy waned over the years and I think of her more as a sister now.

She said, "Hey Tony, did Ann make it to Florida ok?"

"She did with no problems," I said.

Big Mike looked at me and said, "She's staying two months right? When does the party start?"

"Looks to me like it started already," I sad as I sipped my drink.

Jen winked at me and said, "Aren't you going to be lonely in that big old house all by yourself?"

"I'll be fine," I said. "I have a couple jingles I need to finish for a new client and business has been picking up lately." I should have mentioned this earlier but after I retired I started a small business where I write and record jingles for local businesses radio and tv spots. It won't make me rich but gives me something fun to do.

I saw Curtis enter the bar and make his way to the seat next to me. He ordered a beer and sat quietly watching sports on the 70" tvs. I drained my first drink and Jen was right there with a refill. I ordered some wings and engaged in random banter with Mike and his wife.

After a while Curtis said, "This is my first time here. Is the food decent?"

"Best wings in town," said Mike.

I said, "I recommended the mango habanero if you don't mind hot. Best wings I ever had."

Another regular, Jim added his two cents and said, "Arizona Ranch hands down."

This sparked a debate up and down the bar until Curtis said, "The habanero sounds great." Jen came over with another beer and he ordered his wings. The place was pretty crowded so I was four vodkas in by the time my food came. Another guy had come in and sat next to Curtis. They struck up a conversation which was a relief to me. It was nice having Curtis here but if something slipped out I'd risk losing everything.

When Jen brought my wings she said, "So really, what are you going to do with yourself for the next two months? You know people go crazy if they spend too much time alone."

I said, "I'm sure I have all kinds of things to keep me occupied. Worst case I'll come here and spend time with the worst bartender ever."

Mike laughed and Jen called me an asshole but everyone knew I was kidding. She knew she was my favorite bartender but I liked to tease her because she always laughed at my jokes. I was also starting to pick up a bit of a vibe from her with the questions she was asking me. Surely I was imagining things because she's very happily married with three kids. Or is she? I always thought her husband was a bit of a loser. Oh well I have a couple months to find out but I wouldn't mind having a go at her big ass after all.

All these thoughts were starting to make me horny so I gave Curtis the signal and he called for his check. After he settled up he said, "Thanks for the wing recommendation, they were great. I'll definitely be back."

"Glad you liked them," I said. "Have a good night."

I finished my wings and asked Jen for one more drink and my check.

I said, "Everything was great as usual Jen. I hope you have a good weekend."

"Thanks Tony. I don't have much planned other than trying to keep my kids from driving me nuts. I'm actually more than a little jealous of you right now. I would give anything to be alone for a day and you're looking at two months."

"Well Jen I know Ann has invited you over before with the kids and I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you took a mental health day at our house sometime. I'd make myself scarce so you could have some nice quiet time."

She leaned over the bar so no one could hear and said, "That wouldn't be any fun. Come see me Monday."

My face was flushed as I looked down at my bill and she had drawn a pair of lips on it. I handed her my card and when I signed I added a note that said, "I'll be here Monday at four." At this point I had a definite hard on pressing against my jeans so I said goodbye to everyone and headed out to get Curtis.

I pulled into the store lot and after he got in he said, "That place is amazing Tony. Thanks for taking me there. I probably would never have gone there on my own."

'I'm glad you liked it," I said, "but right now I'm horny as fuck."

He said, "Call my crazy but I think Jen was flirting with you. I can see how that would get you stirred up."

"You have no idea," I said. "After you left I think she actually propositioned me."

"No way," he said. "What happened?" I told him about our exchange and he said, "Wow, so what are you going to do?"

"I'm going back Monday to find out so you'll need to stay in your room just in case something happens."

"You're a good looking guy Tony so I'm not surprised. Might be fun to have a threesome," he said.

"One step at a time Curtis." I pulled in the garage and said, "Right now I need you to go to your room, get naked and wait for me face down on your bed."

"I can't wait,' he said and made his way to his room.

I lingered in the kitchen for a while then grabbed a bottle of olive oil and went to my room. My cock was hard as I took off my clothes and went to Curtis' room. As I asked he was face down on the bed with his ass over the side and I said, "Now that's a site for a hard cock."

I poured a healthy amount of oil on his ass and massaged it in. I pushed my hand into has crack and massaged his asshole and he pushed back saying, "That feels so good Tony, fuck my ass for me."

I put more lube on my cock and slowly stroked it before sliding between his nice round ass cheeks. I moaned, "Fuck this feels so good on my cock," as I slowly pushed the length up and down his ass. I watched how the head would pop out after being deep in his cheeks and continued to slowly grind on his ass.

"God that feels good Tony. I'm so fucking hot right now."

Because I had so much to drink, combined with the fact I'd already got off four times today I knew it would take some time before I could cum even though his soft ass felt so good on my dick. I alternated between those long slow strokes and pounding him with everything I had but after an hour I still hadn't cum.

"This is making me crazy Tony. Put your cock in my ass if you want."

"I'm saving that for tomorrow Curtis. Turn over so I can see your cock."

He got on his back and his cock was rock hard so I put some oil on it and started jacking him off with long slow strokes. I added more lube to my cock and he jacked me off at the same time.

"Fuck, your hand feels so good on my dick Tony. I love it when you stroke my cock for me."

"I love it too Curtis but I want to cum on that hot ass of yours."

"Whatever you want Tony, just don't stop stroking my dick."

The alcohol had a similar effect on him and I had been jacking him off for another 30 minutes before his breathing got heavy.

"Fuck Tony, just like that. Oh jack me off hard and fast so I can cum! Mmmmmmmmm!" He shuddered and cried out as cum shot from his cock as I grabbed his balls and stroked his cock. Cum shot everywhere as he cried, "Fuck it feels so fucking good I never want it to end."

Of course he did eventually finish which made me feel like I was getting ready to cum so I rolled him over and shoved my cock between his ass cheeks. "Fuck Curtis I love how you cum and your ass feels so fucking amazing on my cock!" I grabbed his hips and his whole body moved back and forth as I roughly slide my cock on his ass. I finally felt my orgasm start to build and slowed down for a second but the need to cum took over. After pounding him with a couple more hard strokes cum spewed from my cock and shot all over his ass and back.

"Fuck I'm cumming, oh fucking hell it feels so good." I screamed at the top of my lungs as stream after stream covered his back until I finally collapsed on top of him.

When I recovered I said, "That was great Curtis."

As I got up to go to my room he said, "This was the best day of my life Tony. Thank you for inviting me."

"You're welcome," I said and went to my room.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out and didn't wake up until 8am.

To be continued...

12