On Fire

Story Info
Second date starts with a fire, ends with something hotter.
2.1k words
4.26
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IvyMC
IvyMC
3 Followers

"I'm early. Shit." Maeve thought to herself as she pulled onto his street.

She tossed her long, wavy brown hair over her shoulders and reapplied her red lipstick in the mirror. She looked at herself one more time and smiled. He told her how much he liked her dimples a few nights ago, and for the first time in a long time she appreciated them. She looked down at her phone.

Peter had just texted to ask her to be a little late because his oven started on fire, so she pulled around the block and waited 10 min, then texted him that she was outside. As he came outside with his dog she admired his broad shoulders, strong body, and handsome face. She realized he looked a little bit like Danny Zuko from Grease with his curly brown pompadour. They took a walk around the block so his apartment had some time to air out from all the smoke.

She was freezing. She'd dressed for the date in a thin oversized striped button down with enough buttons undone to expose some cleavage and a few buttons on the sides undone too, a black leather jacket, skinny jeans, and her chelsea boots. She smoothed her hands over her curves to warm herself up. She wasn't expecting to be in the cold, but she didn't mind so much since they were having a good conversation, and she really liked him. She wanted him to warm her up, but it was only their second date and while she was pretty sure they were going to have sex tonight, she wasn't someone who was that forward. Plus, she wanted to see what kind of effort he was willing to put in.

They got back inside and solved the oven problem together. There was some grease on the bottom and she suggested covering it up with aluminum foil, which worked. He was cute when he was nervous and a little panicked. He had her bring ingredients to make a dressing and when she started chopping the garlic and grabbing mustard and white wine vinegar from his shelves, he was surprised.

"Oh, you know what you're doing?"

"Of course I know how to make salad dressing," she laughed at him, with a twinkle in her eye. He seemed amused and if not even slightly impressed.

He looked at her from across the kitchen and she was sure he was going to kiss her, but he just stared at her and smiled and told her she had a really good glasses game. That look made her breathe more heavily, and she could feel herself start to get turned on, her pussy getting a little wet and her clit swelling just a little as he bit his lip and complimented her.

After they ate, he looked at her across the couch and finally asked if he could kiss her. She immediately said yes, and as soon as his lips touched hers she exploded with desire. He moved her onto his lap, straddling him and he grabbed her cute, generous ass through her jeans as he moved his hands up and under her shirt.

"No bra, huh?" he teased her as he played with her nipples.

"I wanted to give you easier access," she laughed.

She started slowly moving her hips as she licked his neck and nibbled on his ear.

"I want to eat you out," he said, simply and matter of factly.

She looked at him, amazed that he was so direct and frank about something she wanted so badly. He didn't have to say that to her twice.

She let out a small sigh and said, "Yes, please. Lead the way."

He took her hand and led her to the bedroom where he told her to get on the bed, as he stood over her and started unbuttoning her pants, pulling them over her hips and under her ass until he discarded them on the floor.

He took a minute to look at her before he started unbuttoning her shirt and kissing down her body, kissing her round, perky tits and taking her nipple in his mouth and teasing her with his tongue. She let out soft moans as he played with her tits, and used one finger to trace the slit between her pussy lips through her panties.

"Wow, you are very wet," he said to her as he bit his lip. "I can't wait to taste you."

He kissed down her soft stomach and down her hips, and he spread her legs and pulled off her panties. He kneeled in front of her and started gently licking the entire length of her pussy with his whole tongue, avoiding her clit the first few times and then gently circling it with his tongue. She grasped the sheets underneath her and tilted her head backward in pleasure letting out a long, loud moan.

"Fuck yes, that feels so fucking good. Jesus fucking Christ."

He continued to gently and methodically lick and tease her and then put two fingers inside of her and started stroking her g spot while moving his fingers in and out of her soaking, throbbing pussy. She was ready to come, and couldn't hold it in any longer. He pumped his fingers in and out of her while he licked her clit with a rhythm that made her come, harder than she had in a long time. She thought he would be done, but he waited until her first orgasm subsided, continuing to gently touch her g spot as his fingers moved in and out of her pussy. He licked around her inner lips until she was less sensitive and he moved back up to her clit. She came again, this time within seconds of his tongue touching her clit again.

She pulled him up to her and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips. "You are really good at that, Peter," she purred. "Now it's your turn."

She quickly pulled his t-shirt over his head, unbuttoned his pants, and he helped her take both his pants and boxers off in one go. She looked at him, straddled him, and kissed him, deeply. She could still taste her pussy as her tongue explored his mouth. She started kissing down his neck, down his chest, playing with his chest hair, and taking each of his nipples into her mouth. She reached down and started gently stroking his cock, and made her way between his legs and kneeled between them.

She made sure to catch his eye, and before she could take him in her mouth, he said, "You know, I jerked off a few times earlier today thinking about this."

"Haha, so did I," she replied.

He looked her in the eye and whispered, "God that's so fucking hot."

She licked around the head and then took his whole cock in her mouth, hitting the back of her throat, choking on him, as she moved her mouth up and down as he got harder and harder. She started playing with his balls with her spare hand at his request, gently caressing them and then licking down his cock and taking them in her mouth. He moaned. She took him in her mouth again, licking her way up and down his cock before deep throating him again.

He pulled her up to him and said, I want you to ride my cock. He grabbed a condom out of his drawer and put it on, as she straddled him and used her hand to guide him inside her. They both moaned as he entered her wet pussy. She rode his cock, he played with her tits, she used one hand to play with his balls and she moaned as they moved their hips together, making sure he got as deep inside her as possible.

She looked at him, "I wanted you to watch me touch myself."

She used her index and middle finger to circle her clit as she rode his cock and told him how good it felt to have him inside her. She was close to another climax in a few short minutes and moaned as her pussy started contracting around his cock.

"God that feels so fucking good," she exclaimed.

He flipped her onto her back and then on to her side, and fucked her while grabbing her tits and telling her how much he liked fucking her. He pulled out of her and laid on his side, pulled off his condom and told her he wanted to sixty-nine.

She was not about to pass up another opportunity for him to lick her pussy. She sat on his face and leaned down and took his cock in her mouth again. They licked and sucked each other until she came again. She moved off of his face and down his body to keep sucking him off.

Then he gently touched her head and brought her back up to face him. He held her in his arms, while he caressed the entire length of her body with one hand, and deftly used his other to play with her clit. He was almost as good with his hands as he was with his tongue.

"Your nipples are so round and soft and your tits are just...perfect," he said as he took one of her nipples between his fingers while his other hand brought her to yet another orgasm. "I want to eat you out again and then fuck you from behind."

"Oh god, yes please, Peter." she moaned.

She spread her legs as he kissed down her stomach and wasted no time diving into her dripping pussy. His fingers entered her as he circled her clit, flattened his tongue and licked her up and down, and then used the tip to flick her clit gently. She couldn't hold back another huge orgasm, bucking her hips as he stayed licking her clit until she came yet another time.

She was breathing heavily as she got on all fours as he put on another condom. She spread her legs and tilted her ass toward him, took his cock in her hand and guided him again inside her. He could get even deeper in this position and his cock felt so good inside her. He asked if it was okay if he pulled her hair a little while he thrust his throbbing dick in and out of her.

"Okay? I would love it if you got a little rough and pulled my hair."

He started gently at first and she told him to pull harder until she could really feel it. Her pussy was so wet he glided in and out and they found a good rhythm where he got deep inside her. She moaned as he pulled her hair again and put his other hand on her ass. He started pulsing faster and faster and she could tell he was getting close.

"Come for me. I want you to come," she purred at him.

He erupted on his last thrust and let go of her hair as he moaned and finally orgasmed. He pulled out of her and they both laid on their backs. He pulled the condom out of her pussy and threw it away, then he took her in his arms and started fingering her clit again while he played with her perfect tits with his other hand. She leaned her back into his chest and let out a sigh before he made her come for the seventh time.

"Wow. Holy fuck that was good," she said breathlessly.

He kissed her, and told her she was beautiful and that that was fucking amazing. They laid in each other's arms and talked about their lives and their desires.

"What else do you like?" he asked.

"Well, I mean, I don't know, I really liked this," she responded.

He told her he sometimes liked a little light bondage. She bit her lip and smiled.

"I do like to be tied up and blindfolded and played with. I have a remote control vibrator that I haven't used with a partner yet, and it's perfect for being tied up. I have to be so in control in my day to day life, I really like letting go of control that way, " she told him.

"Oh I'm very into that," he said.

"I mean, I like it so much I bought a bed I could be handcuffed to," she narrowed her eyes to see how he was going to respond to that.

"Hahaha, Maeve, that is all you needed to say. I have a feeling I'm going to be handcuffing you to your bed very soon," he laughed.

IvyMC
IvyMC
3 Followers