On Her Path to Complete Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd put on a skirt and blouse as well as four-inch heels that made her look like a powerful executive in a Hollywood movie. The opposite of the slut she was.

Rachel made an effort in wearing clothing that Liz had not seen before, both as a sign of creativity and because it made her feel sexy to spent time to get ready.

Underneath, she was wearing nylons and garter as well as a shelf bra that held her tits on display and left her nipples free. It had felt wonderful to prepare for her session as she'd carefully pampered herself and made sure that her body was completely smooth before getting dressed.

"Are you ready for another session?" Liz asked with a smile and without letting her answer added, "Once you enter, there is no turning back."

Rachel always got turned on by the verbal aspect of domination and hearing that she belonged to Liz was only music to her ears. She was reminded of what Frank had told her a couple of nights ago and how the upcoming session may be more difficult but like the previous week, she wanted to put her submission on display immediately.

"I am your property, Mistress," she answered with sensible excitement.

Liz still stood in the door frame, indicating that passage was not yet granted. She murmured, "Let's see if you mean it. Take off your shirt."

Rachel was standing on the porch, thirty feet from the curb and while the house was not in a busy street, at least one car had passed by in the last minute.

Understanding that this was the first test of the weekend, she obediently unbuttoned her blouse and revealed the bra that prominently displaying her nipples. The grazing of the silk had kept them hard.

"Oh, I love it. It looks so good on you," and as she held out her hand, she added, "Give the shirt and take off the skirt too."

Rachel did not want to hesitate and despite the growing nervousness of being seen, answered, "Yes, Mistress."

She unbuttoned the back of her skirt and pulled the zipper. A gentle tug on the fabric let it freely slide down her thighs, revealing her bare cunt, framed by a black garter belt and nylons.

"Mmm, if the top was enticing, this is just glorious," smiled Liz.

Rachel side-stepped and lifted the skirt with her foot, aware that the contrast between her white skin and black lingerie may attract more looks and made her feel more vulnerable.

Her Mistress stared her down appreciatively and gestured a silent order. In response, Rachel spread her legs slightly and Liz immediately slipped a hand towards her slit.

"Oh my. You're already a juice factory," she said, louder than necessary. Her finger immediately sinking in Rachels' lips, already puffed from excitement.

Rachel blushed but kept the position and acquiesced at the obvious fact. She'd been a nervous wreck the entire week, waiting for this meeting to happen again.

She'd figured that this weekend may be different but she thought she'd be forced to service her Mistress first; instead, she found herself nude, almost on the sidewalk and now being probed.

"You have been refraining from coming, I trust?"

"Oh, yes Mistress," she answered in a half breath as Liz's fingers fidgeted around her clit.

"Oh, I can tell... You're already on edge. Mmm... I love to be able to do that whenever I want. To have you at my disposal; what a treat," she smiled, then added, "Good, now turn around before you come on my hand."

Rachel slowly spun and if her anxiety had been somewhat subdued because she had turned her back to the street, it was very different now that she faced it and could not focus on her Mistress' face. With nothing more than a slim bra that hid nothing and garter, she became overly worried and immediately imagined that someone would call the cops on her. She held her breath as another car drove past but car thankfully did not notice her. Liz's voice on the other hand, was calm, as if she couldn't have cared less what the neighbors or passerby's thought. Knowing her, Rachel thought, this was probably true.

"Beautiful..." Liz said almost to herself, unable to refrain from looking at her ass. "I am going to push you this weekend, my pet. You will be way outside of your comfort zone and I hope you are ready for it," she added as she caressed her pet's cheeks. Almost reluctantly, she stopped, patted her ass approvingly and said, "Now, wait twenty seconds and get in through the side door on your right. I'll meet you in the back."

Rachel heard the door shut behind her and started counting in her head. Her lips were mouthing each number as she went through them.

She stood, increasingly nervous, with her legs spread. Did the neighbor's curtains just move? Feeling she could get frantic once she reached fifteen, she closed her eyes and focused on her breathing.

Once she reached twenty, she carefully walked towards the side of the house and climbed a couple of steps before opening the sliding door to the rear patio. The backyard was a good size for the area: tall bamboos hid the neighbors on one side and pine trees covered the other.

They had spent many afternoons drinking and chatting on this patio before. Back when they were equal.

Rachel's eyes covered the yard quickly to see if Cheryl - or others - were waiting for her but no one was here. She couldn't decide if she was relieved or disappointed.

Looking for Liz to come out, her eyes fell upon the sliding glass doors to the house and she saw a prominent dildo stuck to the door, at a height that left little guessing as to where it would end up.

She had been acquainted with this monster last time she was here, when she was forced to masturbate in front of her Mistress and Cheryl. She immediately remembered how stretched she'd felt once it was inside.

The second door slid open and Liz walked out. Unable to refrain further at the sight of Rachel's toned body framed perfectly by refined lingerie, she enlaced Rachel and kissed her deeply. Her pet responded immediately with a soft moan escaping her throat and by offering her tongue. Between gentle kisses on and around her lips, Liz murmured "I hope you'll enjoy yourself this weekend. I'm glad your Master didn't let you come since we spoke."

"No, Mistress, he did not."

"Mmm... You must be one horny prize; I know how you get without your daily orgasm," she smirked.

Rachel bit her lip and said, "I am very horny."

"Good! Today, we're going to do things a little differently. I think it's too easy to for you to submit if I've got a vibrator on you... Instead, let's see if you can obey without party tricks."

"I always want to obey you, Mistress," Rachel said as she looked at Liz. Over the past few days of weeks, she had almost constantly thought about her relationship with her old friend, turned personal dominatrix. She had been in her thoughts at all times and just imagining what she had planned for her next had kept Rachel aroused since their last phone call.

"We'll see... To make sure that you won't have any visual aid, I'll be watching you from inside the house; I want to see how well you perform on your own." She paused for a bit and added, "I'll shout instructions if I have to - but I'll be disappointed if it comes to this. You should know how to get me turned on."

"Yes, Mistress" Rachel said absent-mindedly, parts of her brains still taking in the lingering taste of Liz' lips.

As she went back to the house, she stopped halfway through the door, paused and looked back at Rachel. "I don't need to tell you that I expect edging from your end, do I?" She added, "No orgasm for my little girl."

"Yes, Mistress," Rachel said again, not the least surprised by the command but clearly disappointed.

She was left feeling a little silly, standing alone in front of a mounted dildo, but she closed her eyes and envisioned the satisfaction of her Mistress inside the house, her legs spread as she rubbed her fingers against her clit.

With this image as motivation, Rachel knelt in front of the plastic cock and slowly mouthed it. Thankfully, a yoga mat had been placed in front of the door, preventing her from scratching her knees. She salivated on the cock as much as possible, opening and closing her lips sensually, keeping the tip inside her mouth as she started bobbing her head, playing to an audience that she could not see.

Within a minute, Rachel surprised herself with an involuntary moan as her head moved in and out with increasing range. Naked but for the lingerie that accentuated her forms, she could picture herself, her cunt grazing the mat while she performed lusciously.

Enthralled with her own suction noises, she lifted her arms and locked her fingers behind her head. As the cock bumped the back of her throat, Rachel gagged but kept the pressure as a sign of submission. Tears started to fill her eyes as she found herself unable to push any deeper.

Catching her breath and with blurry eyesight, she tried to peek inside the home but could not see anything. There were no words of encouragement, no moans of appreciation to be heard. She was all alone in the backyard, fucking her own mouth with a plastic dick, slave to her own desire for obedience.

It worked nearly too well: the outdoor self-humiliation was making her mind spin with lust; she could feel her pussy lips getting gorged, turned on by the exhibition she was putting on. After one final gag, she moved her head back, allowing the drool that bridged from her lips to the cock to fall on her chest as she heaved.

She sat on her heels for a minute and once her heart started beating somewhat normally again, slowly got up. It was difficult to gauge how long she'd been giving a blow job to the dildo, but she realized it may have been more than the couple of minutes she thought she'd spent; her body was hot from the sun beating down on it and she could feel sweat on the small of her back.

Rachel had decided to deliver three acts and was eager to progress. She pressed her breasts against the glass, keeping her back arched, and while moving her hips, found the head of the dildo which she pressed against her clit. She slowly started to grind, squeezing her most sensitive parts against the tip of the cock with varying intensity.

She'd become a lewd dancer, performing for the pleasure of her Mistress. Her nipples pushed against the glass, she felt the heat of her womb as the rhythm of her pelvis became increasingly faster.

She bit her lip and threw her head back as the pleasure grew with a rapidity that almost took her by surprise. The veins on her neck stood out as the denied orgasms of the past week came back with a vengeance. She bucked herself out of the reach of the dildo as if it had become too hot to press her flesh against, but it was the fear of an unpermitted climax.

"I didn't come, Mistress... Almost, but I didn't come." She panted.

The words fell and prompted no answers from the house. No shuffling noise, no snickering, just silence.

Rachel was worried that perhaps she was not sexy enough, perhaps she was not being submissive enough.

Unsure if she was doing the right thing, she decided to turn her back to the door, bending slightly as her hands rested on her knees. Her vulva was at the right height and she knew her lips were already parted. Sliding a hand between her legs, she lifted the heavy cock and backed herself into it, pushing the head inside herself and gasping loudly as the first inch penetrated her. Despite the slickness of her cunt, she could immediately feel her vagina getting stretched. She bent lower to ease the access and waited to get acclimated. After a few seconds, she started pushing herself back again, letting the cock scrape the sides of her vagina as she let her weight fall onto the glass.

The pleasure was too intense to remain silent and she erupted loudly, careless of the neighbors who could have heard her. As the sensation of an impending orgasm rushed back, she immediately reached for a nipple and started squeezing it.

She held still, catching her breath as the door slid open and Liz came outside; she was speaking but Rachel was too far gone to immediately register the words that came out of her mouth; only that they didn't seem directed at her.

Then she gasped as another person followed Rachel outside. Without thinking, her reflex had been to stand up and step forward, immediately covering herself with her hands.

"Shhh... you're going to get the neighbors to call the cops," said Liz, clearly amused, before adding "We just watched you act like a nympho for the past 15 minutes, there is no need to cover yourself now. Get back to it," she said with a wave of the hand.

"Yes... Yes Mistress," said Rachel quietly, still shaken by the unexpected disruption. Looking straight ahead this time and trying to avoid the prying eyes on her, she bent forward again and slipped the dildo inside her again, biting her lip so she wouldn't moan loudly.

"Slut, say hello to Mr. Carr."

Rachel's mind was racing. She felt her heartbeat accelerate quickly and goosebumps appeared on her arms as anxiety started to take over. She had not been expecting a third party, and if she had secretly wished for one, it was more for another female friend of Liz.

She should have guessed though, as her Mistress had promised to push the envelope with her throughout the week. Hell, Rachel had practically begged her to do so.

She stuttered, "Hell... Hello, Mr. Carr," as she moved back and forth on the dildo.

"Come now, dear," said Liz clearly amused, "look people in the eye when you greet them; John is an old friend and he's going to think of you as terribly rude."

Rachel was racking her brains to remember if Liz had ever spoken of a Mr. Carr before but she came up empty. Whoever this person was, she had never met or heard of him before.

She looked at him this time; he was in his mid-forties and skinny, as if he ran a half marathon every morning. One could tell he didn't run though; he was just built that way.

"Hello, Mr. Carr," she said once more.

As Mr. Carr remained quiet, Liz broke the silence. "You put on a great show for us, my dear. We've been watching from inside... Haven't we, John?"

He acquiesced by moving his head down once, clearing his throat and swallowing, somewhat uncomfortable as shown by his Adam's apple going up and down.

"Err...Yes... Yes, we have," he said hesitantly.

John had arrived at 1:45 pm at Liz' request. They'd spoken on the phone the day before and she had mentioned that she wanted to see him to review the terms of their current agreement. Surprised at first, he told her that there was no room to negotiate and that their contract had renewed for another year anyways. She agreed but insisted on him joining her for coffee - promising that, if anything, it would be worth his while.

He knew that the mere fact of showing up was partial acceptance to negotiate, but Liz was a good looking woman and a firecracker; if he had to spend a couple of hours arguing with someone, it might as well be with her.

Once he arrived, they caught up on a few things until Liz looked at her watch and told him to stay quiet when she answered the door. She added with a smirk that her secret weapon was about to show up and it wasn't fair to discuss anything until he saw what she brought to the table.

Once Liz was at the door, he was momentarily curious but discovered the relationship between the two in real time. He was quickly turned on by what he heard at the front door, with Rachel clearly obeying any order that was given to her. At that point, he was still unsure as to what she looked like but his jaw nearly dropped once he saw her walk to the side of the house. Whatever he'd pictured in his mind, Rachel looked better. She was a ten. Dirty blond, taller than most with a toned body, legs that never ended and, he estimated, a good C cup, maybe a large B. He'd stayed in a darkened corner of the room during the session, feeling like dropping his pants and jerking off a couple of times. Now that he was facing her, he was so taken by her beauty and obvious submission that he did not really know how to handle it.

Liz pulled up a chair and invited John to seat while pointing to a spot in front of him for Rachel to come to.

Playfully, she asked Mr. Car if her pet wasn't the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen; and as she talked, she could not refrain from approaching her slave and caressing her. She almost regretted this immediate session and thought they should have just spent some time together. It was too late now, wheels were in motion, promises had been made and she had to put on a show.

"You haven't seen the best part yet," she said. "Pet, turn around."

Rachel proceeded and pointed her rear towards John, legs slightly apart. Her toned ass was on perfect display, contrasting with the black lingerie. At his height, John was getting a direct peak at her plump lips. This was the first time she was displayed to another man by her Mistress. Even by her Master, she'd only been displayed to a guy masturbating outside of their car, where she was laying in. It was very different than being exposed like this.

"Oh, John, lucky John..." Liz said lightheartedly. "Pet, show us more."

Immediately, Rachel laid the side of her face and as much of her chest as she could on the ground, instantly spreading her cheeks and lifting her ass in the air. She took a second to enjoy the arousal that stemmed from the humiliation she was being put through. While she'd already been called "slut" and "pet" in front of a stranger, there was something eerily kinky about being told what to do and showing complete submission to an outsider. God, she loved being dominated by this woman.

Liz smiled, knowing almost exactly what was going in her pet's mind. She knew how to entice her easily and purred, "See how her lips are getting puffy? That's because this turns her on... This is what she likes, John; to be ordered, displayed... and ultimately, used."

Liz stood directly above her, legs spread and facing John. She asked Rachel to spread her cheeks to show both holes. As she did, Liz let one finger meander between her lips, tapping gently in front of her vagina until she knew John could hear the sound of flesh against moist flesh.

"Jesus..." she heard him murmur.

"You can jerk off; it's the best peep show in town, and you can't beat the entrance fee," added Liz, benevolent.

John mumbled something about not knowing, clearly not used to this kind of experience.

Liz laughed softly "As you wish. I hope it's not because my pet is not turning you on enough? Because she's got moves, baby - don't you honey?"

Still straddling her, Liz bent down and massaged her pet again, rubbing her pussy and squeezing her clit. Rachel started panting, every touch received increasing the degree of excitement she felt.

As she moaned, she heard the sound of his zipper, soon followed by the the steady ring of the metal belt against something - the chair maybe? Clearly, he'd started touching himself.

"Still want to be my property?" Liz said as she caressed her pet. "Say it," she added, grabbing hold of her lips and tugging at them.

"Yes, Mistress, I am your property," Rachel exhaled, turning her head back to be heard. Liz swung a leg above her pet and simply stated, "Good, now turn around and take him in your mouth."

The tone was flat, the voice nonchalant. Yet, it felt to Rachel as if a hammer just dropped. She knew this was coming and yet, it still was a shock. It seemed that with every new session, Liz managed to push her towards... towards what exactly? Becoming a real-life 24/7 slave? Was this the ultimate goal and was she willing to turn into a creature of service?

She remembered admitting that her holes belonged to her Mistress a week ago. She knew this degree of ownership was what she ultimately desired. This was what becoming her property had meant. And truthfully, she knew it was just the beginning.