On His Knees Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve is humiliated in front of Sara and her friends.
3.9k words
4.55
31.9k
27

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve awoke the next day to the same morning ritual. Despite their kinky lifestyle, changes mostly came slowly in their household. As he was kissing Sara goodbye at the door she turned to leave, and then grabbed the door before it could shut behind her.

"Oh, I almost forgot, there are three bottles of pills on the top shelf of the medicine cabinet. Can you make sure you take one of each every morning?"

"Umm, yes. What are they for though?" Steve asked.

"They're for your cum." And she let the door shut behind her with a grin.

Steve smiled to himself and went to the cabinet in the bathroom. Sure enough, three new bottles. He googled around before taking them. He couldn't find the purpose of the one, but it seemed that one was some concentrate from Pineapple which could make semen taste sweet, and the other was designed to increase semen production. He felt the tug of his heavy balls and thought that the second was certainly not necessary. But connecting the dots he wondered if his next orgasm was going to be a blowjob. It had been a very, very long time. He took all three. Sara's friend Lian was an MD, she no doubt ran it past her.

The week passed by slowly. And as Friday arrived, 'Dice Day' was within reach. It was cooler in the apartment than usual, fall weather but nobody had turned on the building heat and Steve put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. He left the underwear off -- always easier to get naked quickly in case Sara returned earlier than expected. Normally on a Friday she met up with the girls for drinks right after work and it was anyone's guess when she'd return. The sun had set, Steve had finished his dinner, cleaned the kitchen, and was finally cozy on the couch when he got a text from Sara.

"Bringing the girls home with me. We're in a cab. Five minutes. Please put some of our frozen apps in the oven."

Steve knew the household better than Sara, and he knew that he'd eaten one of those frozen appetizers with his dinner and there was only one left. There was a small grocery store across the road though, so he rushed to get down the elevator, make a couple of purchases and return before the girls arrived. He had just enough time to slide the appetizers into the still preheating oven when he heard the door opening. Realizing that he was wearing just a t-shirt and track pants (and no underwear) he quickly put on a kitchen apron which, in his rattled mind, would appease Sara for not putting on good clothes for the guests.

He hurried to greet her in the hallway with a kiss as her friends said hi as well. Sure enough, Sara looked him up and down and raised her eyebrow.

"Should I change?" He mouthed.

She shrugged, "No it's fine, I kind of like this look. But I will need you to stick around to bring out our food and some wine."

They were all dressed in their work clothes. Lian, her Chinese friend, was there in pants and a button up blouse, and sort of stumbled a bit as she removed her boots in the entryway. Lian had a maternal look, round face, not overweight, but certainly more curvy than the other women. She smiled and nodded as she passed him in the entryway, headed for the living room.

Helenka walked in the door, still in the process of putting her long brown hair into a bun. She had a severe appearance with the pulled back hair. Sharp features and a turtleneck and taller than Steve while she had her high heels on. Steve offered to take her jacket and she thanked him.

And then Maggie. Maggie bustled in, full of energy. She sort of sashayed through the doorway, giving Steve a one-armed hug and a big smile. Her shoulder length, sandy blonde hair was down and she wore a tight-fitting pencil skirt with a slit up the left leg.

"I heard you're going to spend more time with us tonight?" She said, both eyebrows raised.

"Umm, yeah, well I'll certainly be bringing you some food and keeping you comfortable." Steve caught Sara making a face out of the corner of his eye, "And as long as you're not sick of me I'll be around for sure!"

"Such a good husband! Oh, would you mind helping me get these off? I've had a couple drinks and don't want to fall over." She pointed at her heels which indeed had a complicated set of straps that wound up her ankles and lower calf.

Instinctually, Steve knelt on the ground, undoing the straps as Maggie used his shoulder for balance. As she stepped out of each one her skirt rode up and Steve struggled not to look up her dress.

"Thanks!" She said girlishly and sauntered toward the living room before he had time to stand up. Sara sighed with a somewhat exasperated shrug as if to say, "Maggie will be Maggie".

Steve left for the kitchen while the girls settled into the living room. He first brought out a bottle of red and white, offering to fill the girls' glasses. They were talking about Lian's husband and Steve was not really interested. He returned to the kitchen under pretense of cutting up some veggies while the appetizers were still cooking. When the oven timer went off he could no longer find an excuse and so he brought out the veggies and dip and then the spring rolls and some jalapeno poppers. Once each of the girls had a chance to grab what they wanted from his tray he found a spot on an armchair across from Sara. The girls continued with their conversation.

"There must be something that really gets you going though Lian" Maggie, sitting next to Lian on the couch, prodded her gently.

"Well there was this one time" Lian collected herself before continuing, "When Randall and I were just married sometimes he would come home from a shift and just need me. Right then, no waiting. Once I remember I was wearing my white summer dress and he came home and kissed me. But barely. He picked me up and put me face down on the kitchen island so my chest was on the surface and my legs were dangling off the end. I couldn't even touch the ground with my toes. And he bunched my skirt up around my hips and pulled my underwear to my knees and then he just tried to shove it in. No foreplay, he needed me that badly. And then he was frustrated that I wasn't ready so he spanked me a few times. Kind of hard. And actually that did get me going and he just took me like that. But to answer your question, what really turns me on is when my man is crazy for my body and can't help himself."

Lian was clearly tipsy. Steve had never heard her talk like this. He stared in disbelief as she took a long sip of her wine and involuntarily imagined that scene in the kitchen with Lian's bare red ass exposed, her hands gripping the sides of the island as her husband pounded her smooth, exposed pussy from behind. His groin tingled. He had never thought of her in a sexual way until now.

"Lian I love you when you're drunk!" Maggie said resting her hand on Lian's arm.

"For me it's nice if my partner wants my body, like the more sex the better, it's good, it's fun - but the things that will keep me rolling around in my bed at night needing relief are all about power. Man in charge, woman in charge, doesn't matter. One time I was watching Judge Judy, and she just undressed this man, figuratively I mean" she smiled at Lian who had made a startled face, "Just put him right in his place and he was this big guy with tattoos, but you could tell who held the power. I had to turn off the television and take care of myself it was so sexy."

The girls all laughed while Steve sat in silence, hoping he wouldn't have to speak. And yet, as someone who was very used to being dominated, he felt his cock pushing up against the boundaries of his cage even further and noticed the first drop of precum accumulating in the tip of his cage.

"Geez Maggie, how often do you touch yourself? You do it in the work bathroom ... after Judge Judy?!" Helenka pried.

"It's all situational." Replied Maggie. "Sometimes twice in a day if the mood is right. That's now that I'm single of course. If I'm seeing someone I might go two weeks without it as long as the sex is good. How about you Steve? You work from home, must have lots of time on your hands?"

Steve winced.

"You all know very well that Steve isn't allowed to handle his penis. There's no reason to make a joke at his expense" Sara saved Steve from speaking, but also horrified him with her bluntness.

"Let the man answer at least. Steve, when was the last time you played with yourself?"

Sara must have considered this fair game, she turned to Steve awaiting a response like the other women.

Steve, seeing that he needed to answer inhaled deeply to calm himself. They all knew, no point in hiding it. Might as well treat it like adults. "Six months ago."

"How did you manage that, Steve?" Maggie started. "Did you do it while you were in the shower and Sara wasn't around? Maybe you woke up in the middle of the night with a hard on and just couldn't help touching it a little bit more until suddenly your sheets were all wet and sticky?" She bit her lip and her eyes brightened before adding, "Oh ... did Sara punish you after?"

"No Sara was there. She ... supervised me." Steve was determined to respond to her sultry banter with some dignity, though any more explanation would erase the chance for saving face.

"Oh there's more to this story than that I bet" Helenka joined in.

"Give the girls some details Steve, don't be so shy" Sara said it with warmth though it sent chills down Steve's neck.

"We uh, we played a game. You know we do things to keep the bedroom exciting. She unlocked me and made me kneel at the foot of the bed while she watched. And I had to touch myself and try and come close to the edge, you know, but not finish. And then once I calmed down she'd make me do it again. And I do it a few times and uh, that's it really."

"You mean she made you tease yourself but you didn't get to finish? Fuck."

Helenka said, taken aback. Steve hazarded a look around the room, Lian was also surprised but Maggie, Maggie had the look of someone who had heard the story, or maybe ones like it, before. Like she knew how it ended but enjoyed the retelling.

"That's not true completely. I mean, I tease him all the time and just walk away, but that time I let you finish, didn't I Steve?"

"Well sort of." Steve responded.

"Sort of? Either you finish or you don't" said Helenka.

When he saw that Sara wouldn't respond for him Steve answered, "She let me give myself a ruined orgasm. You have to cross the point of no-return and then it happens, but it doesn't feel like anything. It's ruined."

Lian, confident in her medical background, was incredulous. "Nope that's not possible. The male response is all or nothing. I don't think these ruined orgasms can exist. You're tricking yourself or something."

Steve shrugged and there was a gap in conversation before a devilish look came over Sara's face. "Do you want to make a bet, Lian?"

"Well I'd feel bad taking your money, I'm pretty confident on this one." Lian responded.

"Alright how about this for a deal -- if you're right, I'll send Steve to your house every day for a week. You'll have your own personal maid. He'll make dinner and tidy up and whatever else you need."

"Sounds good, hey where'd that apron go Steve? You're going to need it!" Lian joked.

"But if I win, you need to send me one of those sex videos you make with you and your husband."

Helenka and Maggie laughed and cheered.

"Hey Steve's not supposed to know about that!" Lian whined. "Fine, fine. Listen I'm not a sex expert but I actually feel like this is unfair to Steve. You've been reading some misleading stuff on the internet and now he's gonna do a bunch of house chores. But if you're okay with it then it's a deal."

"Alright, let me prove it to you."

They'd all had a few drinks and Lian took a second to process what was being suggested. "Oh goodness, are you going to make us watch some sort of porn video? That doesn't count, they can fake shit like that."

Sara nodded no.

"Steve, come here" and she pointed at the floor just in front of her.

Steve turned bright red. There was no way she could do this to him. And yet he found himself responding to her authoritative tone and moving to stand in front of her. She leaned forward on the couch, removing her necklace. Steve's hands hung limp and sweaty at his sides.

Sara grabbed his hand and indicated that he was to pull the elastic band of his trackpants wide and outward so that he was still clothed, but she had easy access to his cage. His hands trembled slightly. She unlocked the cage, and setting the small padlock and key down on the end table, pulled off his chastity device.

Though he had no desire for this to happen, Steve quickly felt the blood rising in his freed cock.

"You girls might as well have a look while we're at it" said Sara and handed the larger piece of the device to Maggie on the adjacent couch.

"It's smaller than I thought! I can't believe it fits." She turned it over in her hand. "Oh my God it's wet. Is that..." And Maggie, touched the tip of the cage with her index finger, and then, pulling it back, watched as a long thread of precum formed between her finger and the cage. The thread snapped back onto her finger and her mouth was left open as she exchanged laughing glances with Lian and Helenka and passed the cage to Lian.

Lian acted mortified and quickly passed it to Helenka who was more interested. Steve looked around the room at all of this and for one moment, as his wife was busy re-tying the string of his track pants and Helenka and Lian were distracted by the cage, he made eye contact with Maggie. Maggie slowly took her fingertip, the one with his precum on it, and ran it down the front of her tongue as if she was preparing to turn a page in a book. Steve turned back to Sara.

"Don't worry honey, I'll keep your pants on for this. Try to enjoy yourself." And with that Sara took a firm grip of his hard cock through the outside of his pants and began to pump him slowly and deliberately. The fabric was soft, but even thin track pants offer quite a bit of friction. Most men would have found this to be an unpleasant handjob at best, but Steve's balls were so engorged that he knew he would not last long. Steve was facing Sara directly, which meant all of the girls were watching him in profile. The way that Sara gripped his cock allowed them a perfect view of it, down even to the shape of his head wrapped tightly by a layer of cotton.

Steve's breathing started to increase as the pressure for release mounted in his balls. At first he considered fighting it. The girls were all watching, and they probably thought he was a premature ejaculator. He could turn his mind to something else to last longer, so that he wasn't an embarrassment, coming in under a minute. But he looked down at his wife who was staring at him. She unbuttoned her blouse for him without breaking eye contact, low enough that he could see the front clasp of her bra and the half-moons of her exposed breasts. She wanted to help him cum. Not to try and avoid it. What would make her happy was coming quickly and proving her point so that she looked good, not so that he saved face. He nodded yes at her so she knew he would obey.

"You see Lian, if you manipulate the penis into having an orgasm, at some point the man crosses a threshold and the sequence of events needed for ejaculation is triggered." Although she was speaking to Lian, her eyes were locked fiercely on Steve's. She nodded her head as she spoke, encouraging him further. "But if you withdraw sensation at the right moment then the man takes no satisfaction from it. The penis doesn't contract and instead a steady stream of semen flows out. The man feels helpless, desperate for contact, and if you do it right, remains about as aroused as when you started."

Steve heard the word 'helpless' and let out a moan. He was reminded of the phrases she so often used, that he was under her control, that his cock was her plaything. He truly was helpless in front of this audience of women. Grunting rather loudly, his hips bucked into Sara's hand seeking more pressure as the cum inside him began to boil over. But Sara, sensing that he was ready, withdrew her hand.

Steve didn't need to be told. He willed himself to stop thrusting, and stood silently, with no source of contact and his erection tenting his track pants. There he was dressed and yet completely exposed as the four women watched his body gripped by a sort of sexual paralysis.

Sara spoke as soon as she let go, "Now be a good boy and cum for mommy in front of her friends."

His body obeyed. He felt the buildup in his cock, more and more but followed by a sort of emptiness. Seconds had passed maybe even nine or ten but finally the semen made its way spilling out of his cock in a steady flow. He felt the warm liquid before the women could see it, though they watched his posture respond to the sensations. Then slowly a damp patch grew on the front of his track pants, starting at the apex of the tent and spreading downwards in a dark gray oval. Sara smiled approvingly as she watched. As more cum forced itself out of him, a small blob of white was pushed through the fabric to the outside, and now there could be no doubt concerning what liquid was leaving his body. The small blob grew and a single drop fell to the floor between Sara's legs.

Lian covered her open mouth with her hand, but her weighty breasts heaved in her blouse, while Maggie squirmed on the couch, almost panting in her excitement.

When it was clear that he was done spilling the contents of his balls into his own pants, Helenka spoke out.

"I can't believe he let you do that to him in front of us. Fuck. You are a wicked wife," and she grinned as she said it.

Steve heard the remark and his cock twitched in response to the humiliation. He wanted so badly to come all the way, but as he looked into Sara's eyes all he could do was ask in a quiet, wavering voice, "Please".

She had done it once before after a ruined orgasm, using his own jizz as lubricant, which would certainly be possible now. The hope that he might get to cum was briefly stronger than his embarrassment.

"Please what? Use your words."

"Please Mommy, let me have a full orgasm." He pleaded.

"Really? Your semen is still dripping on the floor and you want another orgasm already? If I make you cum all the way do you think my little toy will be ready to please me tonight?"

He nodded, no.

"That's your answer then," she leaned back in her chair as she said it.

"May I go wash up now?" He finally said with his face downturned.

"Ohhhh" Sara said in a pitying voice as if she wished it could be otherwise. "I'm afraid you still need to clear the girls' plates. And I'd like if you refilled their wine glasses and then brought us some water."

Steve silently carried out these instructions. Walking to the kitchen, the warm sticky fluid felt good on his cock, which was still greedy for stimulation. His legs too were sticky and he felt the wetness on them as he walked. When he entered the kitchen he heard the girls whispering to one another. He ran the water over the plates in the sink and waited for his erection to subside, but it did not. A minute passed and he considered tucking his hard penis into the elastic waistline of his pants to make it less noticeable, but Sara frowned on any sign of him directly manipulating himself.

He walked back to the living room in much the same condition as he had left it, except the dark patch on the front of his pants had grown larger. As he refilled each glass of wine and distributed the water the girls quietly waited. Lian averted her gaze while Maggie's eyes openly followed Steve's crotch as he moved around the room savoring the degrading state he found himself in.

When he left, the girls resumed talking and he overheard his wife say triumphantly, "See, I told you. If he had cum all the way his erection would have disappeared. He stayed hard because I ruined him. Sometimes on his release day I do it three or four times in a row. Once I even let him cum all the way after a ruined orgasm just to give him hope. After that I've never found anything that makes him beg me as desperately for his next little dribble as a ruined orgasm."

12