On Holiday with My Parents Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you are! And I'm not telling our Daughter something she hasn't already realised."

"That's true, Mum," I giggled.

When we got back to the Swingers' beach it was even more crowded and the lifeguards had completely disappeared. I scanned the beach eagerly hoping to see...

"There's a gaggle of men right at the back of the beach, what are they doing?"

"Well, could be any number of things really, but definitely sexual. Could be a couple of girls getting it off. Maybe a couple of boys having a good time together. Most likely a girl riding cock and sucking or stroking another or two. It's quite a big crowd so something popular anyway."

"Can we go and look?" I asked eagerly.

"We can," came the reply.

The way she said it suggested that it might not be a good idea.

"Problem?" I asked carefully, "something you're not telling me?"

"Look at that bunch. Not a hunk or even a hint of anything dishy among them. Tired, tubby old men stroking their cocks and hoping for a better view next time. Then you wander up. Young, beautiful, naked and interested. You'll get groped as soon as you're within arms reach. Could be fun but if you make no move to stop it you'll get more than groped and by more of them. Instead of not seeing what they're wanking over they'll have you as a target and you'll be within range. If you so much as lean forward you'll have a cock buried deep before you even register it and a queue of tubby, un-dishy men waiting to take their turn. We can go up there, if you wish?"

She made me laugh. Truth be told, had I been on holiday with my girlfriends and even got a whiff of a gang bang or group sex session on the beach we'd all have been there ready and rarin' to go. It didn't sound quite so inviting the way Mum told it. The obvious question came to me;

How does she know what it's like in a bunch of elderly, tubby, un-dishy men stroking their dicks? I asked myself as we waded ashore.

### ### ###

We dined in the site restaurant that evening then digested it on the veranda with a glass of wine, people watching.

"How do you know what it's like in those huddles?" I asked mischievously.

Dad sniggered dirtily. Mum spluttered into her glass of wine.

"You got us into this, now get us out of it," he laughed.

"Meanie," she complained without any signs of distress, "we've been there, done that, got the T shirt," she laughed.

"Been there? Done it? You mean... you were in the middle? Being watched?"

"Yeah, long time ago. Was an accident really,"

"First time!" interjected Dad with a really filthy laugh.

"First time? Now this I have to hear!" I chuckled looking directly at my Mother, "c'mon, fess up!"

She paused. Maybe digging out the sanitised version?

"The truth and nothing but the truth, if you please." I laughed.

I'll be honest she didn't look in the least embarrassed nor hesitant. She looked at Dad for permission, received it and away she went.

"... we'd had a nice, easy dinner. A glass of wine each. It was a lovely evening so decided to take a stroll. Got to the sign, took my dress and Dad's shorts off and wandered hand-in-hand along the shore, just paddling ankles deep. Well we saw a bit of sexy action going on and stopped and watched for a while. No big groups, they were up by the dunes. I was getting a bit horny and started to play with his cock. He started playing with my pussy and before we knew it he was on his back and I was riding his stiff cock. I came, I always cum when he fucks me, then he came right up inside me. We both loved it. I stayed on top and we kissed and cuddled. He got hard again and I rode him to another great big orgasm.

We heard a lot of clapping and looked up. There were guys all around us, laughing, cheering and stroking their cocks. So embarrassing. We stayed still until they wandered off. It was fun but a bit scary. When they'd gone we waded in the sea to tidy up, dressed and went home."

"And the next time?" I prompted evilly.

"Must admit it was a big turn on," admitted Dad, "she came very hard on that second fuck. When we got home we fucked as soon as we were through the door. We talked about it and, as we were still buzzing, decided to do it again the following night."

"We planned it carefully," said Mum taking up the story, "beach rug, hoping they wouldn't get too close. I wore a tiny string that I could keep on while we fucked and a totally pointless bra, covered nothing. Just two triangles and bits of string. Yer Dad made it that day. I was dressed to fuck and loved it all."

"We went out a bit later that night, not dark though," Dad continued, "found a suitable spot, laid out the rug and I started to tease her, sucked her nipples, stroked her tits and fingered her pussy. She was ready for anything by then."

"And his cock was like a bone, solid. Leaking pre-cum all over my legs then my tits when he went down on me. Lovely!" retorted Mum ecstatically.

"Well by then, and attracted by your Mother's squeals of delight, a small group of voyeurs had gathered. Time for Madam to go down on me, proper."

"So I went down on his cock. I slurped and licked and sucked and stroked and made so much noise nobody would have doubted that I was really into cock."

"I tried to slow her down. Didn't want to shoot my load too soon and not down her throat. We wanted to go home with her pussy full. I lifted her up, laid her on my face and ate her out until she soaked my face with her delicious juices."

"I need your Cock, Darling, Fuck me!"

"She climbed off and turned round, facing my feet. Taking hold of my cock, she positioned it right on the lips of her cunt and gently sank down the whole length without pause. All the guys were watching and stroking their cocks."

"When his cock was as deep as it could go I sat back and rocked gently while looking around at my audience. Not a pretty sight, let me tell you. Not a single one in any way attractive. But they were enjoying our little show and I enjoyed their enjoyment. Some started to edge closer but I held up my hand to stop them and pointed at the edge of the picnic rug. The boundary! Do not cross! They didn't, thank God!

I played with my tits, tweaked my nipples and, as I started to rise up and down on your Dad's big, fat, throbbing cock, I stroked my clitty. I was on a massive high and he was driving his cock up into me as hard as I was forcing myself down on him."

"I put my hands on her shoulders and told her to lean back."

"I did, as far back as I could. It felt fantastic. Cock running right over my G spot every single thrust. It must have looked great too, a big cock driving into my tight little pussy. They could watch every stroke as he drove his cock home. The guys were wanking like there was no tomorrow.

I watched quite a few cum which made me cum, very hard and very noisy. A proper cum, no acting. I soaked his balls and thighs. Lovely it was. He didn't even slow down, just kept right on fucking me until he'd shot his load and beyond. I could feel it all swishing around inside me as it got whipped to a frothy cream."

"When I slipped out, Mum went straight back down on me, licking and sucking my cock until it was perfectly clean. I was shattered and we just laid together and rested. A few guys said 'thanks' or something and left us to it. We thought we'd done well and every one enjoyed themselves..,"

"So you went back for more the following night?" I asked eager to hear it all.

"Went to the beach the following afternoon, guys kept coming up to us, asking what time tonight? Do you suck cock? Will you suck me off while the others watch? Can I fuck you? Do you take it up your ass?"

"After the first dozen we told them we were going home the next morning, shows over." explained Dad.

"We went nowhere near the beach for the rest of the holiday. Bit of fun but spoilt the holiday, really," ended Mummy sadly.

Everything went silent for a few minutes and I hoped I hadn't opened old wounds and bad memories. Maybe I wouldn't ask if I could blow or fuck my Dad on the beach after all.

### ### ###

The following day we moved into the Nudist chalet and I only wore clothing when we went to the other chalet to use the pool, spa or restaurant.

In all honesty the nudist site wasn't as nice as the other site. The showers didn't have cubicles, just shower heads on the wall in a big, open room. We still showered together though, without the naughty bits. There wasn't a swimming pool and no spar. There was a shop and we could get Frites Grande in the evening and fresh bread all day. I became a happy nudist within hours.

As we still had our bands from the other site, together with official entry I might add, we did use the pool a few times and the spa, usually followed by a meal in the bar or restaurant. In all honesty we did the same most years. Owning the chalet we only needed to pay for the facilities which wasn't too bad considering the advantages.

### ### ###

Our first night in the nudist chalet started with a fuck session, as you would expect. I went to try out the facilities while Mum made up the bed and Dad sorted out the kitchen etc.. When I got back they were checking the bed springs, energetically. Mum's tits were doing their usual thing and bouncing all over the shop

I crept onto the bed. Reaching out with a tentative hand I cupped the nearest of her bouncing breasts and held it firm while I latched my mouth onto the hard nipple. I sucked it, together with the dark areola, deep into my mouth and was rewarded with a long, satisfied sigh of pleasure. My hand didn't require any conscious instruction. Finger-walking quietly across the bed-sheet it incy-wincy spidered up her hip, reached the top and slid, with the precision of a GPS guided taxi, straight to the hard little nub, just above Dad's driving cock.

Her clit was so hard and long, poking out from beneath its hood, that I thought she had her own little willy. Was it that big this morning? Dipping down to where my Dad was making Mum very wet indeed I made my finger all nice and slippery and started to play with her big clitty.

I resisted the urge to slip a finger inside, alongside the magnificent cock. I didn't want to make my Dad cum too quickly. I wanted to make my Mum cum and as often as possible in the time he remained hard. In my book cummin' hard and frequently on a good, solid, cock was the very best possible way to start a day, any time of day. Yep! Gimme a good, solid boner any time and every time.

She came noisily. Dad didn't even miss a beat, just kept driving his glorious cock right up her pussy until his big, beautiful balls prevented him going any further. I followed his lead and kept stroking her clit like a loving Daughter should.

"Thank you Darling," she muttered once she got her breath back, "your turn now. Let your Dad fill you with his fresh every time cream."

"Not tonight Mum, it's your turn. Let him fill you with his fresh cream. When he's empty and you're full to over flowing I'll enjoy your fresh every time cream pie, OK?"

She didn't actually reply, she just moaned a bit then thrust her hips even harder against the driving cock.

"I'll take that as a yes then," I giggled as I latched back on to the bouncing breast and sucked as much as possible into my mouth.

### ### ###

I hope you enjoyed. There's a little more, the home run as it were.

Comments and votes always very welcum.

12