On Loan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My mother found out about it before she married my Dad. He's fully involved. She elected not to join, which was her right, but she had to accept he was in it, or he wouldn't have married her. For whatever reason, she went through with the wedding anyway."

It was Jack's turn to clear his throat. "Your Dad screws around with members of his family and she ... knows it?" He shook his head. "That bitter woman? How does he still have his balls?"

Shrugging, Stephanie replied, "I asked her the same question. She told me that a good wife learns to ignore certain things. I think it's a really sad way to live and its part of the reason she is the way she is."

Amanda had a question. "Are you involved in all of this?"

Stephanie shook her head. "I was already seeing Jack when I turned eighteen. I was intrigued by the lifestyle, but decided I didn't need it. Jack was already so important to me, I didn't want to risk ruining that by saying, 'hey hun, I'm going to fuck my cousin tonight.'"

Jack laughed. "Oh, the irony, given what I'm doing with my niece." He stopped laughing. "That's what this is all about, isn't it, Steph?" He raised an eyebrow. "Is this why you suggested I take up with Amanda in the first place? Was it something to do with your family tradition?"

Stephanie looked at him earnestly. "I will admit that if it hadn't been for my family tradition, I might not have thought about it. Amanda was talking about being horny since her boyfriend turned out to be Mr. Wrong."

Amanda nodded. "She and I talked about it, it never occurred to me to think it was weird that she suggested I sleep with my uncle. I guess it just seemed to make sense at the time." Pausing she added, "I guess now it makes even more sense. It wouldn't have been a big deal to you, I guess."

Giving it some thought, Stephanie wrinkled her nose. "I wouldn't say it's not a big deal. Both of you mean a lot to me, and I am happy that the two of you found something special in all of this." She reached out and held both of their hands. "I know the two of you would stop seeing each other in a heartbeat if I demanded you to, which makes me love you both so much."

Gathering her courage, she looked at her husband, the father of her son. "I don't want to do that, though. I know it would hurt you both. Amanda saved my life, Jack. I can't do that to her, even if I wanted to." She gulped. "But I can't just be the understanding wife. If you both are going to continue to see each other, then I think it's time I joined the body McAllister."

Jack's jaw dropped. "You want to do what, exactly?" His eyes narrowed. In a million years, he never imagined Stephanie insisting she be allowed to be with others. He waited for his dick to twitch at the thought of his wife with another man, but nothing stirred. Cuckolding might turn other men on, but he'd never given such a thing a single thought.

Stiffening her spine against any onslaught, Stephanie held her ground. "You're enjoying the benefits of an incestuous, loving, extra-marital relationship, Jack. I'm a McAllister by birth, it's my birthright to enjoy the same. I know your instincts as a man are screaming at you not to allow it, but I think you should take some time overnight to think about it. Take a couple of days if you need it. Talk it over with Amanda, it affects her, too."

Looking at both of their shocked faces, Stephanie was not surprised to see Amanda recover first. She shared a look with the younger woman, who slowly nodded her head. She knew her role in this. Amanda would talk to Jack. Without his blessing, their own relationship was doomed.

As if on cue, Baby Ren started to fuss. Amanda stood and said, "I'll carry the baby upstairs and change him, Jack, if you want to help Stephanie to her room." Steph had made the trip downstairs under her own steam, but she was not going to make it back up the stairs without help. Jack scooped his wife up into his arms and carried her upstairs. After Amanda had tended to the baby's needs, she carried him in, howling, to his mother. She hugged Steph goodnight, then retreated to her room.

As expected, Jack arrived a short time later. Amanda was not surprised to see him. She went into the bathroom and started a shower for them to share. They washed each other, kissing lazily, as Amanda teased him out of his dark mood. Jack loved running his hand down her wet back to her ass, cupping those small cheeks in his hands. Soon, he was hard for her, so he shut off the water and after they had dried off, he carried his sweet niece back to her bed, then found himself face first between her thighs, groaning at the taste of her sex.

"I can't get enough of you, Amanda," he murmured, his tongue lapping at the pearl of her clit, teasing it as she wriggled beneath him. Her responsive moans heated his blood and he ached to be inside her sweet body. She sighed slowly, wanting to give herself in every way possible. Her hands buried themselves into his sandy curls and she pulled him closer, her back arched as his tongue plundered her petals.

Her toes curling, Amanda gritted her teeth, then surrendered to her uncle as he gave her an explosive orgasm. Grinding herself shamelessly, she called out his name, whimpering each time the pleasure seized her, making her cunt clench tightly. "I need you inside me, Jack." She pushed him back, and Jack found himself lying flat on his back. His delectable niece was wasting no time tonight. She teased his cock head against her sex, soaking it with her juices, then aimed it at her pussy, and he slid inside. He groaned, his eyes rolling back into his head at the feel of her squeezing him so tightly.

"Fuck, Amanda," he groaned again. "You feel so incredible. I have to have you over and over, baby." He guided her hips to a rhythm that pleased them both, Amanda's back arching as she rode his dick. They had made love so many times now. Jack loved being able to look down and see the sweet spot where their bodies were joined, watching his erection disappear into her body. Amanda considered his face, watching him want them and felt her heart lurch at the thought of losing him forever. She put everything she had into making love to him. She needed this man, but she would never take him from his wife. She would walk away if she had to, but would she, have to, that is?

Jack reached around and plundered her ass with a probing finger. He was soon knuckled deep, penetrating her doubly. The extra friction on his dick, separated only by the thin membrane was so delicious he gasped at the pleasure of it. His toes curled as he thrust up into her heat. She grew more excited at his quickened pace. It became a race to see which of them would cum first, Amanda beat him by mere seconds. Her release triggered his own, and as he filled his niece's body with his cum, Jack could only shout at the pleasure of it.

After they had finished, Amanda lay forward on his chest. They were both gasping for breath. Jack's cock was still buried in her pussy, but he was loath to remove it just then. His hands tangled in the silver veil of her hair as he forced her mouth to his own. They both whimpered between each kiss, brushing each other's lips softly. He finally spoke against her lips, his breath soft. "What are we going to do?" He asked, plaintively.

Amanda stilled a moment, then hugged him closer. "We both know the answer to that, Jack. We can't walk away from each other, but we can't hurt Stephanie. There's only one option here. You're going to have to allow her to find what we have in each other." She pulled way, looking deeply into his eyes. "Don't be that guy, Jack. Don't be that guy who can crave sex with another woman, but deny his wife the same opportunity. The "One Penis Policy" is so unattractive and unfair." She kissed his nose. "I know it will be weird at first, but everything is weird about all of this. We're going to have to agree to this or we're going to have to walk away."

Jack closed his eyes. He knew exactly what Amanda was saying. As his thoughts settled down, he recognized the obvious. Being a selfish asshole was simply not an option. He had vaguely thought he could keep on being an asshole and keep both delectable women to himself. Obviously, this was a fool's dream. Moreover, he knew that what Stephanie was asking for was only fair. "I know," he sighed. "Thank you for explaining it in small words that my sex-addled brain could comprehend."

Amanda grinned up at her lover. "Anytime, sexy man." She wriggled against his cock, still buried deeply inside her. He groaned. "Again?" Amanda giggled, kissing him, feeling him growing more erect. He laughed and rolled her over, plunging back into her body, making love to her until they both fell into an exhausted sleep.

Jack awoke two hours later to the sound of a baby crying. He nearly pounded on the baby monitor like it was an alarm clock. Startled, he turned it off quickly, then slipped out of Amanda's bed. Donning his sweats, he padded down the hall to his own room. His wife had pulled herself from bed and was trying to change her first wet diaper. He grinned at the sight of them both. Walking over to the changing table, he slid his arms around his wife. "It's about time you took on diaper duty."

Stephanie kissed her husband, then gave him a saucy look. "You have Amanda's pussy juice on your lips, dear."

Blushing, Jack could only nod. His wife always took him aback when she made comments like that, he still hadn't grown used to it. She would never allow him to shower after he returned from Amanda's bed. Steph was the sort of woman who dealt in honest communication in everything that she did. He guessed that's why he was so taken aback by her story about the body McAllister. It was not in her make-up to have kept such an enormous secret like that from him.

Having finished changing Ren's diaper, Steph settled into the rocking glider next to his bassinette and nursed him, humming quietly as she did so. Jack laid back, watching her enjoy the bliss of feeding their son. It was such a peaceful moment, he didn't want to spoil it by discussing this other stuff. Once her son's appetite was sated, she climbed into bed as Jack dimmed the lights. He pulled her close once he had climbed into bed next to her soft curves. "When," he asked?

Knowing what he meant, she smiled in the dark. "I have a doctor's appointment next week. I'll know more then." She paused, then asked him a question of her own. "Did you do more than have sex with Amanda tonight? Did you talk about my proposition?"

Sighing, Jack hugged her quietly. "Thank you for being so patient with your Neanderthal of a husband, Stephanie. I had this kneejerk reaction that makes no sense to me now. I know that if I want to keep Amanda, I need to unclench and give you the same privileges. I hope we can talk more in the morning about what is entailed to be in this body McAllister, but I have to say, right now, I'm going to give in." Leaning forward, he kissed his wife's shoulder. "I have no choice, because I can't bear to lose either of you."

Satisfied, Stephanie clenched her husband's fingers, then drifted off to sleep with thoughts of the future in her head.

A few days later, Stephanie was given the medical go-ahead to return to having sex. She stopped by a hair salon on the way home. She had her color touched up for the first time in months. Her hair was cut to a chin length bob and she loved the way it felt so light on her neck. A manicure, pedicure, and massage followed. Like any new mother, she fell asleep during all of them, but left the building feeling more relaxed than she had in weeks.

When she got home, she snapped a few selfies of her new look, and sent them out to friends and family. She got a wink emoji back from her husband. Then he sent back a question mark. She replied with a "yes," which she knew he would understand. He sent back a thumb's up and a huge smiley face. She then set herself about the task of feeding her son and playing with him until her husband got home. They all ate dinner on the patio again today. Stephanie was pleasantly surprised that there was no awkwardness, given that she was taking her husband back for the first time in months. Amanda seemed just fine. Jack was loving and tender. They all talked, laughed, and enjoyed each other's company. It had been agreed Amanda would keep Ren with her this evening, and bring him in for feedings. On the whole, she was being cool about the whole thing, which only made Stephanie adore her more.

After dinner, she fed the baby again, then handed him off to Amanda, and hugged her goodnight. She retreated to the master bedroom, giving Jack the opportunity to say goodnight to his mistress before he joined her in the bed. She contemplated dressing up in something lacey, but she figured it wouldn't last long. She took off her nursing bra and panties and slid into the covers naked. It felt so decadent to be bare.

After cuddling his son for a few minutes, then giving Amanda long, slow kisses goodnight, Jack did everything in his power to make sure that Amanda would be okay. He wasn't sure he should have worried, because she seemed to be taking it well. She pulled away from his kiss, her dimple showing as she sent him to his wife. "Have fun," she said with a wink. He marveled at her, as he knew he would miss her this evening, no matter how much he was looking forward to making love to his wife.

On entering the bedroom, he kissed his wife. "Let me go get ready, then I'll join you." He went to the bathroom and took a five-minute shower, then toweled off and went back out to the bedroom. Stephanie lay on her side in bed, the sheet slipped to expose her full breasts. Breastfeeding had made them full and her nipples looked succulent. "You're so beautiful, Stephanie," he said as he crawled across the bed to her. "I've been looking forward to this night for so long."

Stephanie reached out to caress her husband's face. His lips found hers and he groaned as her mouth opened for his kiss. He instantly hardened, having missed his mate's touch, kiss, sex, and body so damned much. He forced himself to calm down, he didn't want to rush her or hurt her in some way. He ran his hands down her body, feeling goose bumps rise over her soft flesh. He lingered in that way for a while, then started to move his way down her body. As he started to kiss her breasts, he felt Stephanie's hand caution him. "I have milk, Jack. My breasts won't know who is suckling them."

Nodding, Jack took one of her nipples into his mouth anyway. There was no part of his wife that he found disgusting. She moaned, and her back arched. He found his mouth full of a sweet, thin liquid that he assumed was her milk. He gulped it down, sucking hungrily. He found that her other breast had emptied as well and seeing the white fluid running down her torso was one of the most erotic sights he had ever seen. He lapped at her abdomen, then his mouth snuck down to her pussy. Her pretty, pink petals were glistening. Jack sucked them into his mouth, pulling them taut. He loved his wife's taste. He loved the way she moved under him. Several years together had given them a shorthand. They knew exactly how to please each other.

Stephanie moaned as her husband assaulted her cunt. Her toes pointed, her back arched as he made love to her pussy with his talented mouth. She noticed a few differences in his technique, things he must have picked up while having sex with Amanda. Smiling to herself, she let herself go, lost in the sensation of having her clit licked and sucked. She had been without for so long! Her husband's clever tongue worked it's magic and within a few minutes, she was shouting with her first orgasm in weeks.

They were both in for a surprise, for when she came, her milk let down for a second time. Stephanie was embarrassed, but Jack loved it. He licked her torso clean again. Smirking at her, he said, "I can't believe I'm getting off on my son's dinner ... and I like it!"

Laughing, Stephanie held her husband close. "I had no idea that would happen," she said, her face still red. "I guess this is one time in my life I couldn't get away with faking an orgasm." She kissed Jack deeply. She reached between their bodies, her hand finding her husband's cock. She rubbed the head against her lips, letting the wetness there cover him. He groaned at the sensation.

She aimed his head at her opening, murmuring, "Fuck me, Jack." With exquisite care, Jack slowly entered Stephanie's body. His eyes searched her face for any sign that it hurt. When he started to pull out, she winced a bit. He stilled, "Are you okay?"

Stephanie nodded slowly. "I think a bit of lube might help. The doctor warned me I might be drier than normal because I'm nursing." She reached over to the bedside table and pulled out a tube. She tried not to be upset at the hiccup. Jack kissed her tenderly, then used the lube generously on his cock and her insides.

"Do you have any idea how much I have missed being inside you, Steph?" he asked her as he slowly entered her body again. This time, he could move in and out without any discomfort. Jack closed his eyes at the feeling of his wife squeezing his cock again. He shuddered, desperate to maintain control. She had been so untouchable for so long, the pleasure of being with her again was overwhelming. He kissed her tenderly, moving inside her tenderly.

Stephanie wrapped her legs around her husband's body, both hands on the side of his face. She kissed him sweetly and her eyes flitted shut as she felt his cock working itself in and out of her tight passage. Her breasts remained juicy with her milk, the entire experience was so different than anything she felt before. Her entire body was into it, from her head to her toes. Her toes ran up and down his long legs, feeling the hair there as it stood on end. Steph could tell this was as good for him as it was for her, every gasp, whisper, and throb of his erection told her so.

Her breath quickened, she moved her hands from his face to his back, her nails digging in. Jack had always loved it when she did that, although she was rarely conscious of it at the time. It was her signal to him that she was growing closer to her climax. His pace quickened, his breath growing more ragged with each thrust. He lowered his mouth to her breast and drank from her again as her body seized, her cunt squeezing his cock, strangling it with the power of her orgasm. Jack lapped at her chest, his hands sliding under her bottom to hold her closer, changing the angle so that he could move more deeply inside her lush body.

Motherhood hadn't made her less attractive in his eyes. She was softer, rounder and he was thrilled to know that having his child had made those changes. Everything about her satisfied him, made him feel whole and complete. When he was in her arms, he thought only of her, and how she made him feel. She was more than his wife, now. She was the mother of his child. They were tied in ways that could never be undone, nor would he ever want to try.

His breath caught as his body unleashed a harsh orgasm, gritting his teeth as he came fiercely. He filled her with his cum, his throbbing erection almost painful as he ejaculated his load. Stephanie held him as he shuddered, her arms around her man.

They both gasped for breath, their bodies sticky with sweat and milk. Jack rolled over on his back. Steph followed him, kissing his torso, and lapping at the remains of his cum from his cock. Wrapping his hand around her hair, he pulled her up, holding her to his face as he kissed her deeply. "You'll never know how much I needed that, Steph," he gasped. "I never want to be without you that long again."

Stephanie melted. "I'm so glad you feel that way, Jack. I'd have to be a fool not worry that all that time with a younger woman might have spoiled you for me."