On Loan Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arching her back, her small breasts pointing to the ceiling, Amanda came loudly. Her body always responded to whatever Jack wanted. She wasn't sure when it had happened, but Amanda was deeply in love with her uncle. That the feeling was mutual, and that his wife didn't mind, was a minor miracle. Jack drank from her juices and she loved the slurping noises he made, his nose peeking out from her mons. They had the same aquiline nose, a quality that suited her face more than it did his. Her long, pale blond hair cascaded down her body and her tiny frame started to collapse. Jack chuckled at her surrender and scooped her up, plopped her on the bed. "Little girl, you have no idea what's coming your way. I'm going to pound the fuck out of you tonight."

Shoving her slender legs aside, Jack lapped up her juices some more. He wasn't done tasting her fresh body, not by a long shot. Her pale pink pussy lips were a rosier color after his oral pleasuring. She was the sweetest thing, so creamy and wonderful. He shoved his long middle finger into her pussy and curled it forward. He knew how to find his niece's spot, information that no uncle should have. Her body responded immediately, as she groaned harshly. She hated the build-up, even knowing the payoff would be worth it. The intense urge to pee drove her insane. Jack wanted this, so she obeyed. As her uncle sucked her clit into his lips, she came unglued, undulating against his mouth. Jack could only hold on for the ride as her pussy gushed. Amanda gave him the intense scream for which he longed all day.

Pulling his face from her aching pussy, Jack pulled her hips up into the air and shoved his throbbing cock into her body for sweet relief. Grateful for not needing condoms, he buried himself to the hilt. He never needed to be careful with Amanda. She was his toy, she took whatever he gave her body. If it hurt, she loved it anyway. She was like a drug he couldn't get out of his system; the only cure was to take more. One minute he was sucking her clit, the next he was buried balls deep into her tight body, thrusting into her tight sheath. Her cunt was made for him and he could only roll his eyes back into his head as she gripped him tightly.

"That's it, bitch, my little girl. Take my dick, take it all," he growled into her ear. His hand was behind her head, not letting it hit the bed. His fingers curled into her blonde mass and she arched her head, exposing her throat to his gaze. His teeth grazed it, biting her tender flesh. She hissed in her breath, her thighs wrapping tightly around him. Her erect nipples grazed his chest with every thrust. Pounding into her body, he bit her neck again. "Fuck, you take everything, don't you? You make me feel like the most powerful man in the world, and I can't get enough of you, Amanda."

Smiling as she felt her power over her uncle equaled to the one he had over her, she hissed as his teeth sank into her skin. Having no idea how much of a plan her uncle had in mind, she went with whatever he wanted, giving back to him all the energy and passion he gave to her. He snarled at her like a beast. She gave him back sweet words of love and it all worked to enhance their pleasure. "I love you so much, Jack. I love it when you are in me." She whimpered in his ear. His fucking hurt so good, she just held on as he bruised her tender pussy, her juices making rude sounds. When his teeth moved from her neck to her nipple, she came unglued. She found her next orgasm, her juices coating his cock as she spasmed around his shaft. Jack watched every bit of facial movements as she came loudly. He loved watching her cum almost as much as he loved feeling it.

Once she had settled down, Jack pulled out, then flipped over his niece's body. She weighed so little, he could haul her around like a rag doll. Her pert ass was in the air and he spanked it harshly, satisfied when he saw his red hand print glowing on her skin. Amanda was sobbing, but her pussy was still soaked. He needed to mistreat her tonight, he wasn't sure why. He shoved her legs apart and buried his cock back into her tight cunt. He tugged her blond hair, pulling her up against his chest and continued fucking her. Hard, fierce, owning all her body. Jack forced her to take his rage, his sex, his dick, his arousal, his love, and hate. His hand reached around and pinched her left nipple cruelly as his right hand wrapped around her neck, slowly choking her, cutting off her air.

"Cum, bitch," he said into her ear. Amanda's body responded, and she was soon gripping his dick in her silken vice, crying out as she gushed yet again. Jack thrust up into her passage, continuing to choke her enough for her to be dizzy, but not enough for her to lose consciousness. He loved exploring breath play with her, it had become a favorite game for them both. He would sneak up behind her at odd times and just wrap his hands around her neck and she would go down so quickly, it was almost startling.

Amanda drifted along, her mind skipping from moment to moment. It was like being drunk, being deprived of enough oxygen to be fully conscious, yet not being allowed to slip away. He would let up the pressure, letting her take in a full gulp of air, then cut her off again. This went on and on and she ... Drifted. She was putty in his hands, as he took from her every ounce of her sex, her submission.

When Jack had fucked out his angst into his niece's willing body, he let himself go and pounded into her harshly until he came, his sperm erupting out of his dick and pouring into the womb of his sister's pretty daughter. When he didn't have a drop left to give her, he shoved her body away, sitting back on his haunches, gasping for breath. He looked down at Amanda's heaving body. She had done so well, and he was so proud of her, so head over heels in love. He waited a few more moments to let the humiliation of her use to fill her, then finally he smiled and pulled her into his arms. He crooned to her like she was a baby as he helped bring her back from the edge to which her mind had traveled. He brushed the silken strand of hair away from her face, kissing her pink lips.

When she had fully returned to him, he knew it by the smile on her face. "Fuck, Jack ... where in the hell did that come from?" They had played rough before, but this was taking things to a whole new level. She wasn't complaining, she loved it. But, damn! The man has certainly pushed her past her limits and she knew she would let him do that as many times as he liked and keep coming back, begging for more.

Chuckling, Jack lifted her chin, so he could consider her eyes. "I didn't plan it, but once we got going, I was filled with this rage and desire to punish you. I can tell by your reaction I didn't take things too far. To be honest, I didn't think. I acted. You're my mate, you're meant to take those things, so I gave them to you." His lips found hers and he kissed her deeply, his tongue tangling with hers, their breath mingling. "I love you so damned much. Taking you like that, it shows how much I need you. I can't do that with anyone else in my life, Amanda. Only you give me the gift of taking everything I can give you. You have no idea how much that means to me."

Smiling up at her uncle, Amanda put her hand to his face. "I'm yours, Jack. For as long as you need me and then for the rest of my life after that. No matter what, you'll always own me." They made love a second time, this time gently and with sweet words. Jack was tender with her body, knowing she would bear his marks in the morning. Eventually, they fell asleep tangled in each other's arms.

On the day of her date with Luc, Stephanie awoke and stretched. Jack had slept with her last night and they had made love before falling asleep. Smiling, she looked down at her sleeping husband. No doubt, she and Amanda were wearing him out, poor man. Fortunately, his business was a physical one and he was in great shape. Having always loved her husband's long, lanky body, she wondered what it would be like to share a bed with a great, hulking man like her cousin, Luc. She supposed this would be the day she would find out.

One aspect of the McAllister tradition that was working well was the secrecy involved. Jack knew that his wife would be meeting a lover for the first time today, but he didn't want to know which one it was. While he had worked through his initial possessive misgivings, having to face the man over the holiday dinner table would be too much for him at this point. He fully grasped the hypocrisy of the situation, Stephanie knew. She appreciated Amanda's help in his processing the changes in their marital dynamic.

After showering and dressing carefully in tailored black slacks and a white silk blouse, Stephanie pulled her hair back into a sleek ponytail and applied some light make-up. She saw no point in overdoing it, considering the whole look would be trashed not long after her arrival. Her underwear was lacy and classy, the effect slightly marred by the breast pads she had to shove in each cup. Fortunately, she didn't leak as much as she did when she first started breastfeeding Ren. As a doctor, she was sure that Luc could handle whatever happened.

Grabbing a bag with a change of clothes, she kissed her sleeping husband on the cheek, then slid her feet into some kitten heels and left the house. Consulting her GPS, she drove to her cousin's condo in the next town, close to the hospital where she gave birth. Pulling into the driveway, she smiled out the window as Luc opened his front door and waved at her, his face pulled into a smile.

"God, I don't remember him being this handsome," she murmured to herself. A tingle started between her thighs. When she thought about Luc, she remembered his size, but he really did have the total package. She stepped from the car, grabbing her bag. Climbing the steps to his front door, she walked into the bear hug he had waiting for her.

"Hey Steph," he said. He kissed her lips carefully. While Luc didn't have an extensive list of lovers in the family, the few that he had taught him that it was better to avoid beating around the bush. Stephanie was here for sex, if he couldn't bring himself to kiss her, getting to the rest of it was going to be a waste of their time.

Startled, Stephanie froze a moment, then relaxed under his mouth. She returned his kiss, her lips parting a little. Eric chucked, then pulled her into his home. "We'd better do this inside. I don't know how I'd explain kissing an actual woman to the neighbors. They'd swear I'd gone straight. The drama!"

Giggling, Steph was immediately at her ease. "I still have trouble picturing you with a man, Luc. You're the exact opposite of the stereotype. How did that all come about?"

Shrugging, Luc replied, "I've always been curious. I found myself attracted to both sexes in school, but girls appealed more. I didn't have time for any hanky-panky back then, regardless. My parents were strict, and their expectations left little time for it." He grinned, a smile lighting up his face. "My first experience with sex was a cousin after joining the body McAllister. She was terrific, and I guess I decided for a while that girls were it for me. Then I finally gave into curiosity and experimented a little. That play convinced me that I am bisexual. Meeting Mark at work confirmed it." Laughing, he added, "I'm still not sure how I set off his gaydar, but I'm glad I did. He was very cool with the whole McAllister thing. We're really happy and doing great."

Luc paused, then pulled Stephanie into his lap. "You look so classy, Steph. I know you must be nervous, but I want you to know that nothing will happen unless you want it to. Like everyone else in the family, I've been there. I was nearly shitting myself the first time, being a virgin and all, but I had the advantage of being young, dumb and full of cum." He curled a lock of her hair around his finger. "You're all woman, you have a husband, a son and a full life." Leaning towards her, he kissed her slowly, his lips barely clinging to her own. "I'm just glad you chose me."

Stephanie found herself pulled into her cousin's kiss, his spell working on her senses. Her nipples tingled in her bra and she moaned into his mouth. "I'm glad you chose me as well, Luc." Her lips parted and this time, she offered Luc her tongue. Suddenly warm, her fingers worked at the buttons of her blouse. Why had she worn this thing? Finally freeing herself, she removed the blouse and let if fall. Her breasts were full and lush in the pale pink bra she wore.

Luc admired her body, his finger running over the shape of her breast pads. "I like these," he winked. His hands cupped her orbs and his lips found hers again. Stephanie's hands yanked at his own shirt and he helped by pulling it over his head. Her hands ran down the muscles of his chest, lightly at first, then with desire and need. Luc put his arms under her body and hefted her up, walking towards his bedroom. "I think we'll be more comfortable in here."

Stephanie let her shoes fall to the floor. When Luc laid her on the bed, she undid her pants and smoothed them over her hips, Luc pulling them off the rest of the way. He stood back and admired his cousin's lush body. Luc had always admired her form, but pregnancy had softened her in a way that he particularly liked. None of his lovers had been mothers, so this was a new experience for him as well. He grabbed one of her dainty feet and kissed her toes, then crawled up her legs, kissing and nuzzling her long legs until he was covering her fully. His lips forcefully pried hers apart and she moaned as he took her mouth. Her arms tried to wrap around his body, but he was too large. She pulled them around to the front and molded to the planes of his chest.

"Luc, honey, you are freaking enormous," she said with a grin.

Laughing, Luc replied, "You haven't even gotten to the good parts yet." He unbuttoned his jeans, then allowed her to slide her hand into his fly to find his cock.

Her eyes darted to his face. While his length was on par with her husbands' cock, Luc had more girth than she was used to. As she handled the second adult cock of her life, she moaned. "I can't wait to have that inside me, Luc." After Luc had quickly removed his jeans, they touched and explored each other. Luc's cock fascinated her, she got down on level with it and inspected it so carefully that Luc was nearly driven insane. He could feel her breath on his cock, but nothing itself. He was torn between not wanting to rush her and simply mashing her face down on it.

Then she startled him by moving his cock out of the way and pulling his sack into her mouth. Luc swore at the sensation and the way she had taken him by surprise. "Fuck, when you decide you're going or something, you don't fool around, Steph." His sweet cousin looked up at him and he groaned at the beauty of a woman staring up at him with eyes full of lust and one of his nuts in her mouth. She lavished it with her tongue, then switched to the other one, giving it the same attention.

Stephanie loved the look of surprise and need on her cousin's face. She loved the scent of his sack, that distinctly masculine smell that drove her crazy. She started working his erection with her hand. Teasing it lightly at first, she was soon squeezing him tightly, her hand vigorously working its way up and down his stiff pole. Then she lowered her mouth on him and sucked his dick into her mouth. Her hazel eyes burned into his own and he gasped at the sight. No matter how many "first times" he had with relatives over the years, the "first time" never cease to amaze him. He had never figured he would get a chance with Steph, yet here she was, and it was amazing.

Feeling his excitement starting to grow faster than it should if he wanted to fuck his lovely cousin, he pulled her off his cock, saying, "You're too good at that, Steph. Let me taste you awhile." He situated her hips so she was sitting on his face. The gusset of her pale pink panties was stuck to her pussy, she was so soaked with juice. He put his nose up to her steamy center and took a deep breath, taking in her lovely scent. "I'm going to be here awhile, so get comfortable."

Stephanie squirmed, knowing she still had her panties on and that they were probably wet. She could feel her cousin's warm breath on her cunt. He was so close to where she wanted him, needed him. She moved to take her panties off, but Luc chuckled and held her wrists, so she couldn't. His tongue darted out and started teasing her through the soaked material. Gasping, Stephanie started to moan. "You're an evil fucker, Luc Dusseau."

Luc chuckled again, then started sucking at her pussy lips through the panties. He was sucking the juice right out of the material. It was nasty, but he loved it. He could feel his cousin squirming with embarrassment and arousal on his face. Her hands were gripping his so tightly, he was sure she could break them if he weren't such a beast. His tongue flicked at her sensitive, aroused clit and she nearly came unglued. "If I let go of your wrists, are you going to behave, little girl?"

Having only a moan to give in response, Luc took that as a "yes." He released her wrists, then reached up and shredded her panties from her body and threw them to the side. "I'll buy you new ones," he murmured. Then he grabbed his sexy cousin by the hips and pulled her steaming pussy down to his face and buried his face into her folds. Her taste was beyond imagination. She was in his nose already and he never wanted to stop tasting her slick juices. He loved Mark and their sex life was amazing, but the taste of a woman was the one thing he didn't get from him. His other cousin, Abigail, was more than willing to make up for the lack, but when he learned that Stephanie had entered the body McAllister, the thought of doing just this was simply irresistible.

Arching her back, Steph rode Luc's face, rubbing her clit up and down past his pursed his lips. She couldn't believe how erotic this whole thing was and was loving it. She was lost in that space between arousal and the bliss of orgasm, dangling from a sexual precipice. All she needed was a little nudge and she'd be flying. That very thought was still swimming in her head when she felt her cousin's finger toying with her asshole. That's all it took, any control she might have had shattered and she screamed in pleasure as her body shook with a tremendous release. Her juices poured out into Luc's waiting lips and had he not been holding her upright with his other hand, she would have collapsed on top of him.

Luc lowered her body to the bed beside him. While Steph was taller than his sister, Minette, she was still tiny compared to him. That didn't stop him from rolling over and fitting himself between her parted thighs. He rubbed the tip of his cock on the moist petals of her sex. Steph looked up into his face, still struggling to catch her breath. "I can't remember the last time I came that hard, Luc," she said, panting. "That was so intense."

Luc smiled, a tender yet slightly smug look on his face. "You're good for my ego, little cousin." He continued to moisten his head with her pussy juice. Leaning over, he grabbed a condom out of the drawer in the bedside table. Using her teeth as a brace, he tore the wrapper open. "A necessary evil, these things. You're on the pill, I assume?"

Nodding, Stephanie added, "They put me on it after the baby was born." She wriggled in anticipation as he unrolled the condom over his thick shaft. "I suppose that doesn't matter, you need to wear those anyway?" Stephanie's husband had always despised them, so she couldn't remember the last time she felt a condom-clad dick inside her body.

"You won't mind once we get going, I promise," Luc said with a grin. The condom in place, he gripped her hips and slowly entered his cousin's pussy. He stopped partway in. "Fuck, are you sure you just gave birth, you feel fantastic."