On Location

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should wrap this up," I said during one of our breaks, my cock bobbing in front of me as I drove. I looked down at Martha, her little titties bouncing with the bumps in the road. She gave me a frown. I laughed. "Yeah, I hate for it to end, too. You've been making me ride the crest of the wave, and it's really good, but we'll be back in a half hour. It's probably not a good idea for you to be pulling your head up out of my crotch as we pull in the parking lot."

Martha laughed at the mental image. "Yeah, that might get someone in trouble, and make it hard for me to avoid George if he gets wind of it!!"

I looked at Martha. "Sit up. I want to do something. I feel really bad that you've been giving me such great head, and I can't really return the favor." I started playing with Martha's tits, gently, but kneading them and tugging on her nipples, again making them stand up.

Martha looked toward the back of the van. "Maybe you can. Is there somewhere we can park??"

I thought a minute. "Yeah. There's a Wal Mart in about ten minutes. I can always find an out of the way corner."

I played with Martha's tits til she had a mini orgasm, her face contorting, and her hips shaking as I made her come in her tits. "That was sweet. I haven't had that in a long time," she said, hugging my leg. She again went down on me, sucking me heartily, her hands cradling my balls as she got closer to drawing my come from my cock. She pulled off me, a long strand of precome hanging from her lips and the head of my dick. The head was fat. I was going to come soon. I told her so. "Mmmm...I want to taste it. I want to swallow your sperm." There was a seriousness in her eyes as she looked up at me. Seeing this woman I had dreamed of for so long so intent on sucking the come right out of me was an incredible turn on.

She went down on me again, now playing the head with her tongue, alternating with taking me deep. "Oh, God, Martha..." I was feeling the come rise from my balls.

Martha pulled off me. "Let it go, sweetie," she said, going back down, holding the head just inside her mouth, her tongue swirling. I was done. I let go a hard blast of semen, then another, and another. Martha didn't miss a beat, swallowing as fast as I could get the next shot into her mouth. I slowed down after the fourth or fifth wad, but Martha kept sucking gently, getting every last drop of my come, and cleaning me up when I finished shooting. She lifted off me and smiled. Our eyes met, and she opened her mouth, showing me she had not swallowed all of my come just yet. She then swallowed the rest, and looked at me, slightly wild eyed. "That was hot. I love the taste of your come." Her eyes got wide. "And you came so hard."

"I have a good partner. She knows her way around a good blow job," I said, cradling Martha's face. I leaned over and kissed the top of her head.

We were just then reaching the Wal Mart I had mentioned, and I turned into the parking lot, going to a far corner behind the store. I parked so the cameras would not be able to see into the van, shut it off, and got up to go into the back. Martha followed me, her shirt still open, though she had buttoned the bottom two buttons so she wouldn't be hanging out when we drove through the lot. I asked her to grab the crate she was sitting on, which she did. I set it up and put a pad on it. I had Martha sit on it. I knelt in front of her.

"I wish we had a better place for this," I said. "I really wanted to give you the best attention I could, just like you gave me."

Martha looked at me lovingly and smiled. "I wasn't sure this was going to happen at all. But sometimes you have to make the best out of what you have. And this might not be our last chance. I'll make a couple of calls later. I want you again."

I unbuttoned Martha's jeans, sliding them over her hips and down her thighs. She untied her boots-she had worn a pair of Timberlands, since our day was spent mostly in muddy fields-and kicked them off. I pulled her jeans off, then kissed her, squeezing her breasts as our tongues wrestled. I pulled her white panties down, revealing a dirty blonde bush, outer lips slightly parted, sliding them past her knees. She laughed as she kicked them off and they landed across the van on top of a camera.

I got down between Martha's knees, kissing her thighs, making her giggle. Her giggle turned into a soft moan as I kissed the crease between her legs and pussy, playing in the fringes of her pubes. I kissed through her blonde curls, just far enough from her widening slit that she was feeling the pleasure, but not close enough to her clit to make contact, leaving her wanting it so badly. Her hips thrust toward me as I teased.

Sensing her need, I got to the point, diving to her center, my tongue finding her open inner labia, inserting it and licking upward, fluttering it as I rose toward her clit. I avoided it, but Martha was already well into her arousal, and let out a muffled yelp as my tongue teased her labia, making them spread further. I made another pass, this time resulting in Martha pushing her pussy into my face, almost falling off her perch on the crate.

"I'm sorry I don't have a better place for this. Too bad I couldn't get you into my king bed at home, and do this right."

Martha looked down at me. "You're already doing it right."

I smiled up at her, licked my lips, and dove in, this time getting as much tongue as I could as deep as it would go in her pussy, and licking right up and over her clit. Martha grabbed my head and held me as I licked up and down, and over her clit repeatedly. I felt her fingers tighten, entangling in my hair. Her thighs clamped around me, and she let out a long moan, then cried out as her orgasm overtook her, hips thrashing, legs tightening their grip on me. I tongued her clit til she creamed my face, begging me to ease up. I did, holding my tongue inside her til I felt her fingers and thighs relax.

I got to a sitting position between Martha's spread legs. She was still catching her breath. Finally she leaned against the side of the van and smiled at me. "Damn. I don't think being in a king bed could have made that any better!!" I leaned forward and kissed her, a kiss she met eagerly. We pulled away from each other. Martha looked at her watch. "We gotta get going," she said with a sense of urgency. "I need to get some editing done before I go to dinner with your fearless leader."

I laughed at her characterization. I kissed her again. "You're funny."

Martha smiled, then thought a moment. "Hey, who's taking me to the airport tomorrow??"

"Nobody said anything to me. I'd be happy to take you, if you don't mind."

Martha smiled. "I'd like that. My flight's at ten. Can you pick me up at 7:30?? I'm in the Hampton, room 217."

"I'll be there." Martha kissed me again, and I helped her find her clothes and get put back together. As much as I enjoy watching a woman get undressed, seeing Martha pull on her panties and jeans, and button up her shirt was a turn on too. I wished George wasn't taking her out tonight, and I'd have the chance to pull her clothes off again, for the whole night. Sucks to be on the lower end of the corporate ladder.

We got back to the station, where Martha and I and a couple of producers worked on her report. Again, she had her hand in contact with me almost the entire time, and it was all I could do not to just grab her and kiss her. Finally, we were done, and it was time for her "date" with the boss. They took off for some high end place. I picked up a pizza and headed home for an uneventful evening. The next morning, I was up and out early, getting to the hotel at 7:15. I didn't see Martha in the lobby, so I went upstairs to her room. I knocked on the door of room 217.

"Martha, my dear..." I can't resist a song lyric. I was cut off by the door opening. There stood Martha, not a stitch on her. She smiled broadly as I looked her up and down, her blonde hair, blue eyes, slightly saggy tits hanging low on her chest, slim belly and hips, which framed a triangle of dirty blonde hair, her slit slightly parted beneath, long legs. I caught my breath. "Hooolllyyy crap!!"

Martha reached to take my hand. "Get in here, you!!" she said, pulling me into the room. She kissed me hard, then pulled my shirt over my head. I kicked off my shoes as she led me inside. I picked her up as we passed the bathroom, at which point she started undoing my shorts. I put her on the desk, and my shorts dropped to the floor, revealing my now almost fully hard cock. She stroked me a couple of times, then pulled me to her. My cock landed exactly where we wanted it, and I pushed in. It took a couple of back and forth strokes, but I was quickly all the way inside her, my balls resting on her ass. I felt her legs wrap around me.

I started to piston my cock in and out of her, slapping my balls hard on her little ass. She met me as best she could from her position on the desk. I leaned her back, positioning her so I could play with her clit as we pounded each other. When I saw Martha breathing hard, I leaned to her, kissing her. This put my cock at an angle where it would slide over her clit, and I'd grind the base of my cock into it when I bottomed out.

It didn't take long, and Martha was getting out of rhythm as her orgasm started to kick in. I straightened up and kept pounding, slowing my pace, grinding over her clit when I hit bottom. She grimaced, let out a long moan, then gasped, then cried out as she peaked. I held my cock inside her, riding out her climax. As she started down, I leaned forward again and kissed her. She met me, kissing me hard, her tongue dancing with mine.

We broke our kiss, and I pulled out of Martha's now overheated pussy, sitting on the end of the bed. She didn't miss a beat, sliding off the desk and kneeling in front of me. She took my cock in her mouth, sucking away as if it was the last thing she'd ever do. It felt amazing, just as it had the day before on our ride back from the remote. Seems Martha had no problem tasting herself on my cock. I ran my fingers through her hair as she sucked me, making her stop and smile.

"I want to come in your pussy," I said softly.

Martha patted me on the ass. "Slide up."

I did as I was told, scooting up on the bed so I could rest my head on the pillows. Martha scrambled up after me, hovering over me as she kissed me. I felt her hand on my cock as she stroked me a couple of times, then she put the head at her opening. I felt the blonde curls on it, then the gentle resistance of her labia as she slid onto me, then the warmth of her depths as I went to her cervix.

Martha started riding me right away, and she was soon pounding me as hard as I had been pounding her on the desk. I pulled her down so I could get her tits in my mouth, taking the right one first, sucking on it til her body shook. She sighed, the made a face as she had a small orgasm. I pulled away, tugging just hard enough on her nipple to make her shudder one more time. I repeated the performance on her left tit, getting the same response. Martha smiled as I let go, rising so she was now leaning back. I took her hands in mine to steady her as I watched my cock slide in and out of her pussy. I thrust up into her, and soon she came again, crying out, her hips dancing on my cock. She leaned down and kissed me as I held her ass close to me, my cock fully inside her soaking pussy.

She dismounted, and we changed so I was behind her, now fucking her doggy style. Since she was already primed, I knew it wouldn't take much to set her off again, which the steady pounding of my balls on her clit did in short order. This time, she cried out a lot louder, after a long, low moan as her orgasm built. Fortunately, her face was buried in the pillow, probably the only reason the rest of the corridor didn't hear her.

Having now exhausted her, I pulled away and lay on my side, easing Martha to the bed. She curled up to me, her back to my chest. I held her close as she caught her breath, my right hand playing with her tits, my cock pushing into her ass cheeks. I kissed her behind the ear, making her giggle. Then I lifted her leg, pushing my cock to her pussy, then inside her once I got the right angle. Martha sighed as she felt me go inside her. I got about half of my cock in, then just lay there with her.

"Too bad we can't spend the day here," I said. "This is nice."

Martha looked over her shoulder at me. "If I didn't have to be in DC tomorrow for this report, I'd reschedule my flight. Someone said something about doing this right in a king bed." She smiled, her eyes sparkling.

"I'd be happy to have you. It would be a treat to make love to you the way we deserve, to fall asleep with you, just as we are now, and to see your face next to me in the morning."

Martha took my hand, entwining my fingers with hers. "If I ever get back here, I'm going to take you up on that." She was still smiling at me.

"Maybe I'll come to Washington." I started stroking slowly into her pussy as we talked, making her smile broadly.

She let out a sigh as I pushed deep. "Seeing me in DC might be impractical." Martha looked back at me. "But I'd love to feel you inside me as I drifted off to sleep." I was getting close by now, and I could feel come starting to drip into her pussy. I stopped my motion and let it seep.

Martha felt the warmth, her eyes getting big as she realized what was happening. "Oh that's nice. I want to feel that inside me at night. But wait." She rolled away from me, motioning me to sit up. "I want to be facing you when you come."

She had me sit with my back against the head board, my leaking cock standing up in front of me. She climbed onto me, lowering her pussy til the head was at her clit. She rotated her hips to get my come on her clit, which made her jump from the heat on her sensitive spot. She smiled, then slid down, and again I felt the heat of her steaming vagina surrounding me. She kissed me deeply, her tongue and mine tangling. I felt her legs wrap around behind me as she rested in my lap.

Martha took a much slower tack now, gently rocking on me as we kissed. I played with her tits, which served to heighten her arousal, and she soon was coming on my cock.

Her orgasm subsided, and she broke our kiss, looking into my eyes. "Come inside me," Martha said softly. I could feel my cock throbbing as her still pulsing pussy engulfed it. She kissed me again, now pushing herself to me in a full body press. I felt the softness of her breasts in the hair on my chest, her hard nipples poking through to my skin. I felt her legs tighten around my ass. She was again slowly grinding on my cock, and it was only another minute til I was there.

"I'm coming, Martha," I said through our kiss.

She pulled away from me a moment. "Yes, baby," she whispered. "Give it all to me. I want to still feel it tonight when I'm home in Washington."

I was there. Our eyes met, and I unleashed a long burst of semen into her, splashing into her womb. She opened her mouth, but no sound came out. I blew another wad into her pussy. Her eyes widened, and her hips shook. I kissed her hard as my third blast went in, and we kissed the rest of the time I came in her, flooding her and running out onto my balls, her thighs, and the bed.

When I stopped coming, Martha released our kiss and sat back, out of breath. "Wow!!" She said softly, smiling.

"See??" I said. "Don't underestimate your attractiveness. You inspire me. You have for a long time."

A puddle of sperm leaked from around my cock as it wilted, making Martha giggle as it dripped from her. "I guess I do."

"I have to break up this party. I could stay with you all day."

Martha smiled. "That would be really, really nice."

"But don't you have a plane to get to??"

Martha kissed me. "Not for a while. I rebooked onto a later flight. I don't go out til 12:30, so we have some time.

"Oh. Well, in that case..." I eased Martha off my cock, a long white drip falling out of her onto the bed as she straddled my thighs. I slid down as she gave me a look of 'what the hell are you doing??' I kept sliding down til my face was under her still partly spread, come slick pussy.

"Bet Emanuel Macron doesn't do this," I said as I licked around the outside of Martha's pussy.

Martha's hips jumped, and she smiled. "No, but Brigitte does..." I pondered for a moment the sight of the two sixty something blondes licking the French president's sperm from each other's pussies, as the G 7 leader watched from across the bed.

"And now you have someone to do if for you on each side of the pond." I licked Martha's outer lips again, once more making her jump, the straight up the middle, fluttering my tongue as I went. When I reached the top of her slit, I rolled my tongue over her clit, making her moan. I repeated the move, hanging onto her clit a little longer this time. One of the great things about licking my partner after I've come inside her is that she's primed from several orgasms already, and the heat of my come on her intensifies an already well aroused pussy. Martha was no exception, and within sixty seconds, her hips thrust into my face, and she let out a long, loud moan as she came.

When she returned to reality, she rolled off me onto the bed, sitting up, cross legged, but leaning toward me. I kissed her. "That was a wonderful way to start the day. I wish I had another morning with you before you left."

Martha smiled and kissed me. "I wish I did, too. And dinner tonight. And all night. George can take a hike." We laughed together, then she got a serious look. "I had a really good time with you."

I looked down at her pussy, a white stream still slowly leaking from it. "I'd say so!!"

Martha slapped at me playfully, smiling. "Well, yeah, that," she said, kissing me. "But the whole time. I never know what I'm getting into when I do these. Most of the crews are good, and know what they're doing. Once in a while, I get a real oddball, and it's not always in small markets. Sometimes-not often-I get someone I have real chemistry with." Martha looked into my eyes.

"Couldn't have been with me. We almost blew each other up."

Martha laughed. "Yeah, but what an explosion!!" She kissed me again. "You were a joy to work with. And play with." She leaned her head onto my shoulder. I put my arm around her, then found the covers, pulling them up over us so she didn't get chilly now that we weren't heating up the room. She looked up at me. "I could stay here all day."

"I'd let you."

"You're too easy," Martha kissed me.

"And cheap. I'm on camera man's wages here." We both laughed.

Martha sighed and looked at the clock. "I should get in the shower, or I'll never make this flight."

"I'll join you," I said, needing a shower myself after our workout.

"Don't get any ideas," said Martha from in the bathroom. I came to the door.

"Martha, hon, I'm pushing 60. I don't get it back that fast anymore, especially after that episode. It'll take me all day to recover. But it will be nice to feel you next to me in the warm water."

Martha smiled. "Yeah, that would be nice." We got in the shower and cleaned each other up, enjoying the warm water and lather, feeling all over each other and cleaning each other in ways only lovers know. Once done, we put ourselves together to meet the world. I already had clothes when I arrived, so easy for me. Martha took a few minutes to settle on a light blue denim shirt dress. It had cap sleeves and came to about 3" above her knees. I watched as she slipped it over her shoulders and buttoned it up, leaving the last three buttons open, then stepped into a pair of sandals. That was it; a light denim shirt dress, and sandals.

Martha smiled at me as she added a pair of earrings, then lifted the hem of her dress to flash me her still damp bush, then came over to kiss me. "You and I will be the only ones who know what's under here," she said, smiling. We got her bags, checked her out, and we went to breakfast on the way to the airport. I walked her to the checkpoint.