On Miss' Orders

Story Info
Man gets sent to be used at a bath house.
1.5k words
4.4
13.4k
9
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that whilst this event occurred I have used some licence with details such as the safe sex or lack there of.

My Miss had been ill for some time and as I'm an utter randy slut she sent me to Steamworks to 'Get Hammered and don't return until you've been fucked every way!'

I prepared, shaved, cleaned out, really deep, cock-ring, poppers and a couple of joints.

I drove there, smoking one joint as I did so and having the second in the car just before I entered so I was well 'buzzed' as I arrived on a warm summer Friday night about 10pm to find the place busier than I'd seen it in all the years I'd been attending.

I took my towel and key to the locker room and quickly got stripped off making sure I flaunted my wares as I did so. I wanted to be overwhelmed with cock and made sure that my actions left no doubt to those watching that was going to be an easy fuck-slut.

I wrapped my towel around my waist but it did little to hide my hard 7 1/2" leather bound erection. Locking my clothes away I made a tour of the lounge, and private rooms before heading for the bar where I quickly downed two G&Ts. There were men everywhere and the sounds and smells had me so aroused I could feel my cock pulsing.

I slipped into the maze to find it dark and crowded to the extent that I had to squeeze between the sweaty bodies groping and being groped as I circulated. Here the moans and the slapping sounds of naked flesh were everywhere. I placed my towel over my shoulder and blind in the dark enjoyed the brail navigation. Bodies & cocks of all shapes and sizes were available to feel, massage, sank and eventually bend over and suck.

I love swallowing cock and always allow them to go balls deep and I always swallow every drop unless they want to see it splashed across my face or anywhere else.

I began by kneeling in front of the line of men watching / waiting to join the gangbang in the maze room. Two sluts were being fucked fore and aft on the bench and I knelt naked and started fluffing the many cocks waiting. I love cock especially BIG and THICK cock and I was happy just opening up and letting them use me as a wank station as they waited their turn to fuck either of the two sluts. A couple didn't want or need the attention and one blew almost as I closed my lips filling my mouth with an amazing amount of quite thin cum which I swallowed like a good slut as he groaned and held my head hard against his groin until he'd drained himself.

I worked along the lie and was soon kneeling in the room where the two sluts were still being double fucked so I could reach out and grope the various bodies feeling the points where cock met flesh and semen and lube dribbled, drooled and dripped from cock, arse, face and pooled on the bench and floor.

One slut was moaning loudly around the cock in his face and as I grabbed his cock he squirted all over my hand, the contractions causing the man in his arse to also moan and ram into him hard blowing a load way up inside him. Now so horny I'd fuck a horse I dived for the pearly juice licking it off my hand as he pushed me away from his sensitive cock and then as I sucked it off the bench I felt someone grab my hips and lift me from my knees so I was bent forward in front of him.

I wriggled my hips and very quickly a hard cock was shoved straight into my loose hole. I don't even pretend to be tight, I'm a loose SIZE queen slut and he wasn't all that big so I barely felt it as he ploughed straight in commenting on how wet and loose I was. He pushed me forward a bit so my knees hit the bench and began pounding away towards his satisfaction as I couldn't move. Another man climbed on the bench and just stuffed his smallish cock into my open cum smeared face. I was trying to get every drop into me and soon I was the gangbang slut taking two at a time.

I stayed in that position for about half an hour taking any cock offered and at times wanking a couple as well as being throat fucked and filled anally by cock and cum. The more they pumped me and pumped into and ver me the more I loved it. I wouldn't cum as my cock-ring was so tight so all the reach-around wanking was just adding to my sluttish behaviour and NEED for cock and cum.

Eventually the number of cocks dropped off, more due to the disgusting mess I had become, I'd lost count of the cocks and loads I's taken and most self-respecting men wouldn't fuck such a mess.

I collapsed across the bench in a puddle of cum and soon found myself ignored, the word had gone around apparently that the slut in the gangbang part of the maze was too filthy to be worth the risk of fucking.

I dragged my slimy self off to a quieter corner of the maze, a very dark corner and squatting with my open mouth at a glory hole rested for a while. A couple of cocks were pushed through in to my throat and I sucked as hard as could but no-one seemed to want to go further just now.

I eventually recovered enough strength to wobble off to a private room and dozed for about half an hour. I awoke, sticky, my cock purple and aching and Miss' command still ringing in my head.

I did another round of the whole place and it was still crowded so I got lots of gropes but my slimy covering clearly alarmed some of the more squeamish types.

I decided the anonymity of the maze was my best chance of more and more cock so I made my way back there.

There was a small man sitting on the bench so I stood before him and pushed my hard cock into his face. I'm not usually a dom but my throbbing cock needed a hole and I just took his head and began to skull-fuck him hard and fast. He had to just take it as I didn't care just a warm wet hole I was fucking balls deep with every stroke. His choking and my moaning soon had an audience and I felt someone groping my now VERY loose hole and begged then to "Fuck me deep and hard" which he immediately did. As he pounded into me I hammed the throat I held in my hands. He was a good sucker and took all of my 7 1/2" over and over, I just fucked him hard and as I take ages to cum he was being thoroughly used, just like I enjoy being done.

The man in my hole was taller than me and hen he came he lifted me off my feet and just held me up every millimetre buried inside and emptied his balls.

Being a SIZE queen The next man I begged to "FIST MY SLOPPY FUCK-HOLE"

He asked, "You really mean it."

I begged him to.

He had me step up onto the bench and force the oral slut into the corner of the booth. The oral slut was beginning to panic but tough I was going to get what I needed and he was going to receive.

As he whimpered I just shoved my cock balls deep and spread my legs. The stranger behind me pushed his pointed fingers into my sloppy hole.

"More" I begged, "All of it, Just fucking punch-fuck my loose sloppy hole."

This had even more men crowding around and my passion was rising as the face was now sucking properly as I pounded away.

The man I'd begged to fist me was bigger than I realised and his thick knuckles were quickly making me squeal like a slut on heat and as he actually entered I groaned and loudly begged him to "punch-fuck the slut".

I love the sound of a large object slopping in and out of me and I was beside myself as he realised I was serious and just began to punch away.

I squealed, screamed, begged and eventually, holding the struggling head against my groin came with a strangers fist past his wrist in my bowels and my cock raping a throat.

I ended up being supported by the fist, my legs having given up. I collapsed as he withdrew and lay once again on the bench, this time balls drained and arse just a gaping messy hole. The foster made me lick his fingers, hand and wrist clean and the crowd dispersed.

I eventually dragged my exhausted body to the lockers and got dressed. I like to take Miss a messy slut so I don't shower and staggered down to my car and drove home.

If you'd like further stories, fact or fictional please comment.