On My Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed out loud. "Nah. I'm a rock star, not a circus performer. Let's keep it simple. Hot, hardcore, and triple X-rated, of course," he said, "but simple, nonetheless."

"Okay," I said with a single nod.

He started kissing down my neck. He palmed my breasts through my sports bra and kissed me down my stomach. He spent several seconds with his tongue writhing around in my belly button.

"Take your sports bra off," he said, "while I work on your pants," he said.

I worked my bra off while he peeled my jeans down my legs.

"Boy, you weren't kidding about your panties. These are industrial," he snorted, snapping the wide, elastic, simple cotton waistband.

"Way to make me feel sexy," I grumbled.

He laughed. "Let me get these panties off you as fast as I can. They're scaring me," he said.

He whisked my panties down my legs and then he urged my knees apart.

"Mmm," he said. "There we go," he grinned, looking at my sex.

Next thing I knew, his mouth was latched onto me.

My hands flew to my mouth. "Oh!" I gasped. I hadn't felt this in a long time, either. I had forgotten how good it felt: a male mouth down between my legs. There was nothing that felt quite like it.

"Mmmm," I moaned loudly.

Kane paused, and grinned up at me. Then he closed his eyes and put his mouth back right where I very much wanted it.

I wasn't sure what all he was doing but it felt great and I arched my back on a big shudder.

Kane kissed and licked and sucked and flicked his tongue at me. Every time I glanced down at him he shot me a big smile, as if he wanted me to know that he was right where he wanted to be.

I couldn't think, couldn't process much while he ate me, his thumbs sometimes gently holding my lips open, and other times his fingers penetrating me.

I was gasping and groaning and eventually he began a focused attack on my most sensitive spot. He kept at it, and would not stop, and eventually, I felt tingly, and I knew - I knew that I was going to come.

"Kane...Kane!" I whispered.

I got another grin from the man between my legs, his tongue still furiously working.

"Don't stop! Don't...oh, God!!!" I shouted.

And then I felt it - and so did Kane - a nice, big, orgasm that left me breathless and twitching and shuddering.

"How was that?" He asked me with a smirk.

I chuckled with a smile. "It was really, really good."

"Thought so," he said.

I grinned. "What, you want a chocolate chip cookie now?" I asked.

He nodded. "Actually, sure. I love chocolate chip cookies," He said.

I laughed.

He left the bed and walked over to the dresser. He pulled a condom from his wallet and he walked back over to the bed and climbed back on.

He rose up above me and slowly climbed up my body until he was between my legs.

"Taste yourself," he said. He kissed me, and shared my taste with me. "Don't you taste good?" He said.

I grinned. "Do I?" I asked.

He nodded solemnly. "You do."

He started kissing my neck and settled down on top of me. I felt crushed and flattened yet safe all at the same time.

He sucked on my nipples and I moaned as they hardened in the cool hotel air.

I felt him gently rub his cock up and down my wet slit. "Ready for me?" He asked.

I nodded.

He slowly entered me on a deep and dirty kiss.

He grinned down at me once he was fully inside of me. He felt good.

He felt real good.

Kane stared deep into my eyes as he began to slowly thrust. "Fuck," he groaned. "Damn, you feel...oh, yeah," he said.

I grabbed his ass and hung on to it as he slowly ground his cock back and forth inside of me. He felt so good!

His eyes were intense and dark as he fucked me. And eventually, right as he was about to come, he grabbed my shoulders and squeezed me hard. We didn't look away from each other as he came on top of me, blinking and moaning.

He collapsed down on top of me, his body such a delicious pressure on top of mine.

"That was," he mumbled into my neck, "that was..."

"It was good, yeah?" I asked.

He glanced at me again, his eyes wide. "Yeah, it was good. It was fucking real good," he said.

I gently ran my fingernails up and down his back and ass and he shuddered again. "God, whenever you touch me..." he said, but then didn't finish.

I just grinned at him.

He grinned back.

As our smiles began to fade, I cleared my throat. "I should probably get dressed," I said.

"Wait. Al-already?" He said, surprised. But he rolled off of me and watched me start grabbing my clothes.

Quickly I stepped into my industrial panties and wormed my way back into my sports bra.

"What are your plans for the rest of the day?" He asked me.

I looked at him in surprise. "Oh? My sister and I were just going to go sightseeing. Look for famous people, that sort of thing.

"Can...can I come with you?" He asked me.

I paused my dressing. "What?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Yeah! Who better to show you around than a local. Plus we'd be riding around in style in my limo. Does that sound like fun?" He asked.

I thought for a minute. "You want to hang out with me and my sister?" I asked him.

He waited a beat and then nodded.

"I mean, I guess so," I said, putting my shirt back on. I started to step into my skinny jeans but they were inside out so I had to step out of them again and flip them the right way.

But before I could get them on, my cell phone rang. I went over to the dresser and grabbed it. It was my sister.

"I'm finally on the plane," she said to me on speaker. "We're to take off soon. I'll be there in an hour and a half or so," she said.

"Okay," I said. "That's good that they finally got the plane fixed."

"Yeah, I hope," she said with a chuckle. "See you soon, sis!"

"Okay," I said.

I got my pants back on and sat down in a kooky lime green space-age looking chair that was in the bedroom.

"An hour and a half, huh?" Kane said.

I nodded. "Yeah. So I've got an hour and a half to kill, I guess," I said.

He took his finger and drew circles on the mattress. "I think I know how I'd like to spend that hour and a half," he said.

"Again?!" I said in disbelief.

He nodded. "I'll pop another Viagra. It'll be fine," he said. He strode naked and confident to the dresser and took another pill.

"Ready for round two?" He asked me, taking my hand.

I got up from the chair and grinned.

******************

My sister finally arrived in Los Angeles and we were both waiting for her at baggage claim. Kane's arm was around the back of my waist, and my pussy was still happily humming from the recent bouts of lovemaking that had just occurred.

I saw a short girl with wavy blonde hair appear next to the luggage carousel. "There she is," I said to him. He gently patted my ass before I walked away to go to her.

We hugged hello and Noelle whispered in my ear, "So? Did you do him?"

I rolled my eyes but gave her a curt nod. I even held up two fingers.

She squealed in excitement and ran in place.

Riding around with Kane was fine with Noelle as I assumed it would be. But it was a little weird touring Los Angeles with a rock star. We were walking on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in front of the old Mann's Chinese Theatre with our heads down taking pictures with our cell phones when Kane stopped us.

"What?" I said.

"Come here," he said, and he took off walking.

I shrugged at my sister but we followed him.

He led us a couple blocks away and stopped. He pointed down at his feet.

I looked down and there it was. Kane Holladay's very own star.

We took several pictures of him standing there next to it. It was very surreal.

Of course, somebody walking by recognized him. Soon we were surrounded by fans and lookie-lou's alike trying to see who exactly he was. He was very gracious and took a crap ton of pictures with his fans. Noelle and I watched from the sidelines, sometimes taking cellphones and taking photos for people. I noticed that his eyes looked and found mine every once in a while as he schmoozed the public.

"He's really good with fans, isn't he?" Noelle said.

I nodded, because he really was.

We next went on a guided bus tour of celebrities' homes in the Hollywood Hills.

"And here's the palatial home of Kane Holladay of Destination Exhibition musical fame," our tour guide said through the tinny speakers.

I looked over at Kane with big eyes, because his house was very impressive. It was white stucco with a red Spanish tile roof, and a big circular front drive. God only knew what was in the backyard. A smaller guest house? A big barn for horses? An amusement park?

Kane grinned and shook his head. "I don't live there. Never have," he said with a chuckle.

I did a double take and then laughed out loud.

*****************

That night, after Elise "found" my sister her own room at the hotel, Kane and I, naked and back in the honeymoon suite, retired to bed.

"Aren't you bored hanging around with us?" I asked him. He was lying on his side drawing circles on my stomach with his fingertip.

He shook his head. "No. Not at all. It's fun to see fame through your eyes," he said with a grin.

"It must be weird being in the middle of it," I said.

He nodded. "It is. Sometimes I can go places and nobody knows me, like on that bus tour. Then other times I go places like the Walk of Fame and I get recognized by a ton of people. It's weird," he said.

"You really like people, though," I said.

He nodded. "I do."

"So...So why were you so rude to me when we first met?" I asked him.

He flushed and glanced away. "Well. It was because I wanted to get your attention," he said with a chuckle. "Then I wanted to get you in my bed," he added, looking at me.

"Seriously?! You wanted all of that right when you met me?!"

He nodded solemnly. "Yes. Absolutely. I figured being highly annoying would spark your anger. And you know what's on the other side of the anger coin?"

"No?" I said honestly.

"Lust," he said proudly. "I made a gamble and it sure panned out," he said, sliding his hand down between my naked legs.

I laughed as he started to thrum my clit. I stopped laughing when he rolled between my thighs and put his mouth there.

"God. You're really good at that," I said, looking down at him. He had his eyes closed and he looked blissed out.

"Mmmm," he answered. "You about ready to go around the world?" He asked me with a little smirk.

"Oh!" I said, my eyebrows raised high.

"Just relax," he said with a twinkle in his eye.

So I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy his expertise.

**************

The next day we slept in, and then he took us to a little outdoor bistro he liked for brunch. The food was exquisite and it was fun watching the people walking by on the sidewalk in the bright sun in their California finery.

I was in a sad mood, though, because this was day two - our last day - of our Los Angeles vacation.

I unhappily sipped my white wine.

"Ooh, I have to do something. I'll be right back," Kane said, patting my shoulder.

We watched with interest as he took off walking. He got to the intersection, turned left, and he was gone.

"What's he doing? Noelle asked.

I shrugged. "Beats me," I said.

"So!" Noelle said. "I'm kind of glad he's gone so that we can now talk!"

I grimaced. Here came the twenty questions.

"Tell me all about you and Kane!" She said, taking a sip of her green mojito. There were lime slices and mint sprigs floating in her drink and it looked yummy. "Is this just a vacation fling?" She asked me.

"Oh! Sure, sure," I said, like I had vacation flings all the time. "You know, I've only known him a few more hours than you have," I said.

Noelle grinned. "Yes, but you two have spent a lot of time together over these two days. And I've watched him. He's very protective of you, opening doors, that sort of thing."

"You mean he's not a jerk? Not slamming doors in my face?" I said with a chuckle.

Noelle cocked her head to the side. "No, it's a bit more than that. He touches you all the time," she says.

"He does not!" I said chuckling.

"He totally does," she countered seriously.

"He does?" I asked, a little surprised. I hadn't really noticed it...but as I now thought about it..he kind of did. He'd had his hand on my thigh on the bus tour. And our elbows had bumped at the bistro table a few minutes ago and he'd reacted by putting his hand on my back.

I shrugged. "He's a touchy-feely guy...I guess?" I said with a slight frown as I thought.

Noelle looked thoughtful but didn't say anything.

She did say this with a giggle a few seconds later: "What if you married him, Holly? Holly Holladay would be a bitchin' name!"

I gasped. "Noelle, what the hell?!" I said. But I chuckled too. "Did you just say 'bitchin''?" I asked her with a smirk.

She grinned and nodded.

We sat, talking and enjoying the fabulous sunshine and the perfect 72 degree weather for several more minutes.

"Here he comes," Noelle said with a nod of her head.

I turned around and sure enough, Kane was walking towards us.

"Sorry ladies. Had to do a little shopping," he said, sitting back down. His hand went immediately to my back.

I noticed he didn't have any shopping bags, but I inwardly shrugged.

We spent some time at Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum because that was a favorite of my sister's. We came around a corner and I literally bent over in hysterical laughter. There, up on a makeshift stage, was the band Destination Exhibition, with Kane holding a microphone right up front and center.

"What? It doesn't look like me?" Kane said, grinning. He studied the wax figure's face. "Eh. The smile is a little off," he said.

"It's because your doppelgänger is smirking," I giggled, "not smiling," I said.

He made a smirk and then Noelle and I both doubled over in laughter.

It was a perfect likeness.

We got Kane to stand as close to his wax figure as he could get and we each took a bunch of pictures.

Kane, grinning, put his arm around my shoulders and we walked on.

We found ourselves at Venice Beach later that afternoon. We paused to watch the bodybuilders for a few minutes and did some more walking and people watching. We were in our clothes but we had taken our shoes and socks off and were wading in the surf.

Kane kept pretending like he was going to shove me into the ocean, then he'd continually pull me back. I fell against him finally and he put his arms both around me.

Noelle gave me a knowing look.

I just raised my eyebrows at her.

******************

The time then eventually came when we had to get to the airport or risk missing our flight.

Kane and I held hands in the limo.

We stopped at the dropoff right by departures. Noelle said her goodbyes to Kane, and she then went ahead of me and headed on into the airport.

Kane and I sat kissing, and kissing, and kissing some more.

"I've had so much fun, Holly," Kane told me.

"I have too," I said honestly.

"I, um, left you a little something in your backpack," he said.

I blinked, surprised. "You did? When?"

He just grinned and waved my concern away with his hand. "Like I said, it's just a little something," he said again.

"You got me a gift," I said with a grin. "A gift," I repeated, because I was so surprised.

I wasn't used to gifts from men.

At all.

He smiled widely at me. "I did. A gift just for you," he said. He cleared his throat. "Just...don't open it until after your plane has taken off," he said.

I nodded. "Ok. I won't," I said. "I promise," I added.

Kane leaned in and I immediately went to him, our lips touching, then opening, and then our tongues touched. He wrapped his arms around me and my arms encircled his neck. I ran my fingers through his hair. He felt so good in my arms.

I was more than a little perplexed. How could I feel so comfortable with him? I hardly knew him...and yet in many ways I did know him.

I knew him well.

The limo driver got my suitcase out of the trunk and then he opened the door for me.

Kane and I both slowly pulled away from our embrace. In mortification, I had a tear in my eye. I tried to look elsewhere, be sneaky, duck my head, and wipe it away, but Kane saw what I was attempting. He put a finger under my chin and slowly made me look up at him. I blinked, and the tear then flowed down my face. Kane held my face in one hand, took his other thumb, and he brushed the tear off of my cheek.

"Nobody's ever cried before when they left me," he said, surprised.

I felt shame suffuse me and I shrugged. "I'm sorry," I said.

"No, no," he said. "It's just never happened before," he said, looking at me. "Don't apologize," he said with a sad grin.

We kissed again and another tear fell. I smiled. "I'd better get going," I sniffled.

He nodded. "I'll see you, Holly," he said gently. "Take care."

"Yeah, Kane. I'll see you...you take care too," I said.

I took my suitcase and backpack and entered the airport. I glanced back when I was just inside the glass door, and Kane was still there, the limo door still open, watching me. I gave him a small wave which he returned.

Then I took a big breath, turned, squared my shoulders, and walked into the airport.

*****************

I stood in the security line and felt uncharacteristically unhappy. What was it about leaving him that made me so sad? We'd had an end-of-summer fling. There wasn't anything else to do about it, I thought. We lived too far apart to explore it anymore.

No, it was best left where it was. A fling that was now in my past.

Noelle and I were both flying back to Eau Claire together but she'd had a head start with security and was nowhere to be seen.

Once I had my shoes back on and was walking to our terminal, I saw Noelle. She waved at me to get my attention. I waved back.

I sat down next to her. We didn't say too much. She could tell I was preoccupied by the thoughts in my head. She patted my thigh and crunched loudly on some Cheetos. Eventually I went to buy something to munch on myself.

When they announced that our plane was boarding, we stood up.

"First class?" I asked her.

"You know it," she said with a grin.

We got on the plane and got situated in our seats. I was in a window seat again, and I was half expecting Kane to burst through the airplane door after the flight attendants did their spiel, but he did not.

I closed my eyes. Pretty soon we were shooting up and into the air. I knew I was whole, but I still felt like I'd left a part of myself back in Los Angeles, in that limo, or maybe in that hotel suite.

My eyes flew open, though. I had something to open from Kane.

I waited until the plane leveled out and then I got into my backpack. At first I couldn't find anything different in it than what I'd put in there myself. But I checked all the little front pockets and pulled out a small box wrapped in gold wrapping paper.

"What's that?" Noelle said.

I shrugged, because I had no idea.

There was a little note attached to the box. It had Kane's phone number on it and something scribbled from him that said:

"Had a blast, here's something to remember me by, hate to see you go, Kane."

I handed Noelle the card and she read it while I tore into the little package. What was inside floored me. Kane had gotten me a pair of diamond earrings that were a bit on the large size.

"Wow!" I said.

"Those are huge!" Noelle said, leaning over to look.

"Right?!" I said.

"Oof!" She said, fanning herself. "I think he wanted you to leave about as much as you wanted to leave him," she chuckled.

I nodded, because that's exactly what it appeared like. I carefully put the earrings back into my backpack for safe keeping.

"You gonna call him?" Noelle asked me.

I looked at her and nodded. "Yeah. Once I get home, I think I will," I said with a wistful grin.