On My Knees Ch. 01

Story Info
Willing sub is on her knees ready to serve...
2k words
4.56
30k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
naughty42
naughty42
188 Followers

"I'm going to the kitchen to get a drink," you tell me. "When I return, you will be naked, kneeling in the middle of the room with your hands on your head. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," I reply. As you leave the room, I quickly undress, draping my dress, bra and knickers over the back of a nearby chair. I kneel up, keeping my legs slightly apart, and place my hands on my head. You have trained me well in the positions you expect of me. I can feel my breathing quicken and my heart speed up as I anticipate your return.

"Good girl," you comment, as you enter the room. You put down two glasses on a side table and then walk around me. I feel pleasantly vulnerable and self-conscious under your penetrating gaze, very aware of the way that the position pushes my breasts out in front of me, as you look me over, your eyes lingering on my legs, arse and breasts. I can feel my mind quieten as I kneel still, beginning to sink into that submissive space where I don't have to think or make decisions for a change, relaxing into your authority and trusting you to guide me and instruct me.

You order me to place my hands behind my back and then I feel you attaching a cold metal handcuff to each wrist. I shift slightly to adjust my balance as you come back in front of me, reaching down to run your hand over my breasts, feeling my nipples stiffen under your touch. You grasp my nipples firmly and pull them upwards, watching my back arch, until I let out a whimper. Then you pull them just a little bit further before releasing them.

I relax back into my posture, watching you closely as you pull something from your pocket. I shiver slightly as you let the cold metal of the chain drape over my chest before you grasp each nipple in turn and apply the clamps, tightening them just beyond the point where you see me wince slightly. The initial pain begins to fade into a heightened awareness of my hard nipples, corresponding directly to a growing dampness between my thighs.

You unzip your trousers, smiling as you see my mouth open slightly in expectation. Holding your hard cock in front of my mouth, you allow me to lick the tip, swirling my tongue around the head to seek out the most sensitive spots that draw a soft moan of pleasure from you. I lean forward to lick the length of your cock, struggling slightly to keep my balance with my hands cuffed behind me. Your cock pushes forwards and you guide its length into my mouth until you almost reach my gagging point, feeling me lean back and my lips tighten around your shaft in an attempt to prevent you pushing any further. We both know that I would have little choice in the matter, especially with my hands bound behind me, but training my deepthroating skills is not in your plan for this evening. You hold your cock still for a moment before pulling out and allowing me to catch my breath.

As you move behind me, you open a drawer, removing two items that I cannot yet see. I feel a ball gag nudging at my mouth and open it to allow you to position it. You gently lift my hair so that you can buckle the strap firmly behind my head, then grasp my hair tighter and use it to tug my head to the side before bending down to gently kiss my neck. Then you wrap the soft leather of my collar around the front of my neck, adjusting my hair again so that you can fasten it.

"Now you are correctly dressed as my sub," you tell me. "You are my little slut, ready for whatever I desire." I nod in reply, gazing up at you with wide eyes as I see the next item that you have removed from the drawer - a black leather riding crop. We haven't used the crop yet, although you have occasionally threatened it as a punishment. But you can see the trust and acceptance in my eyes, mixed with the apprehension and vulnerability.

You move towards me and rub the leather end of the crop over and around my breasts, listening to my breathing quicken. Then it moves down over my stomach and between my parted legs, sliding in the dampness that is gathering there. As you walk around me, you trail the tip around my thigh and then up to my arse, before gently tapping my bum with it.

Continuing to walk around me, you trail the crop up my back, around my waist and then back up to my tits before tapping them. "Kneel up straight," you order firmly, "and push your chest out." I obey immediately, eager to please you. I moan softly behind my gag as you scrape the tip of the crop over the sensitive tips of my clamped nipples. You walk behind me again and I feel the crop land on my arse. A second, slightly harder blow follows. You continue, gradually building up the intensity until I begin to emit muffled squeaks from behind the gag.

You pause and reach down to rub my reddened cheek with your hand until you feel me relax into your touch and hear my breathing return to a more normal rate. You kiss me softly on the top of my head before standing up again and hitting my other cheek with the crop, again starting gently and building up until I resume my muffled whimpers. You finish with one very hard slap, hearing me cry out and watching me pull against the handcuffs to try to protect my bottom. You reach down to stroke the pain away, feeling me soften as you kiss my shoulder and whisper in my ear, "Good girl."

You remove the gag from my mouth and tug gently on my collar to guide me to my feet before pulling me towards you and kissing me firmly, claiming my mouth with yours. You pull away, but hold onto the chain between my nipple clamps, watching my tits stretch and my body arch towards you.

"What now, for you, little one?" you ask rhetorically. I gaze up at you, silently begging you to spare my sensitive bottom, but knowing that I will take whatever you give me and do whatever you order.

You use your grip on the nipple clamp chain to lead me over to a table, pushing my thighs up against it. A gentle push between my shoulders encourages me to bend forwards and I wince as my clamped nipples make contact with the hard table, adjusting my position so that I am not resting my weight on them.

"Spread your legs," you order. I shuffle my feet apart, but not enough, and feel the crop tapping the inside of each thigh until you are satisfied with the position of my legs. Your hand reaches between my legs, feeling how wet I am, pleased (but not surprised) to find me soaking. Then your finger slides up to my clit, rubbing it gently as you ask, "Who do you belong to?"

"I am yours, Sir," I respond.

"Yes," you reply. "You are mine. My little slut."

Your hand comes down hard on my already-red arse and I begin to cry out as your spanks get harder and harder. But despite my protests, I keep pushing my bottom out towards you, and each time your hand slides between my legs you find my pussy becoming even wetter.

You stop and I hear you removing your clothes before I feel your hard cock nudging at the entrance of my cunt. My hips push back towards you instinctively, desperate to feel you filling me. With one swift movement, you slide into my pussy and I moan in pleasure as I feel your full length inside me. You grip the chain between my handcuffs as you thrust into me. Your other hand reaches around to find my clit.

"You will not cum without my permission," you warn.

As you thrust hard into me again and again, my clit is pushed up against your hand and it does not take long before I am ready to cum.

"Please, may I cum, Sir?" I ask.

"I want my girl to moan for me, to scream my name, to beg me to fuck her and to plead to be allowed to cum. Let me hear you beg."

"Please, Sir, please may I cum?"

You slap my arse hard, feeling my pussy clench around you in response.

"You can beg better than that," you tell me firmly.

Reaching to one side, you pick up a vibrator and place it against my clit. As you turn it on and hold it in place, your cock continues thrusting deep inside me. Lost in the sensations of the vibrator and your cock, I can feel myself on the edge of an orgasm.

"Please, Sir, your slut needs to cum. Your cock feels so good inside me. I need to cum, please Sir," I babble.

Suddenly you turn off the vibrator and pull your cock out of me. You place the ball gag back in my mouth, quickly fastening it, then undo my handcuffs and pull me round to face you.

"Well done, my little desperate slut. You can stop begging now. Get on your knees, push the vibrator inside your soaking wet cunt and make yourself cum in front of me."

I kneel, sliding the tip of the vibrator into my pussy and then lowering myself so that it enters me fully and is held in place between my body and the floor. I begin to slowly rub my clit, feeling self-conscious about performing for you. As I look up at you, your penetrating gaze and my vulnerability turn me on even more. My fingers speed up and I begin to bounce up and down on the vibrator, losing myself in the pleasure that is washing over my body. My eyes close and my body arches as I reach my orgasm and cry out behind the gag, my pussy clenching around the vibrator.

"Good little slut," you say, stroking my cheek softly. I nuzzle into your hand, but am brought out of my post-orgasmic haze by the sudden pain of you tugging on my nipple clamps. I open my eyes to find you stroking your cock in front of my face. I want to reach out my tongue to lick your cock again, but with my mouth still gagged, all I can do is to stay still and wait to receive your cum.

Your hand moves faster on your long, hard cock and you tug on the nipple clamps again. My muffled whimper tips you over the edge and I feel your cum spurt onto my face. I remain still in my submission, your sticky cum dripping down onto my chest.

Kneeling in front of me, you remove the clamps and rub the cum into my sore nipples. Then you undo the ball gag and remove it.

"Well done, my little slut, you have pleased me tonight."

I smile in satisfaction at your praise. "Thank you, Sir."

Picking up a towel, you gently wipe your cum off my face and chest, feeling me try to squirm away from the roughness on my tender nipples. You pull me towards you, kissing me tenderly and then encasing me in your strong arms, feeling me relax into you. Releasing me from your embrace, you send me to the bathroom to clean myself up properly and clean the toys that we have used.

I return after washing your cum off my face, chest and hair. You are already dressed and have covered the sofa with a blanket and refilled our drinks. I move towards my clothes, but you shake your head firmly and use my collar to pull me towards you, kissing me firmly and then guiding me over to the sofa. As I lean against your chest on the sofa, feeling self-conscious about being naked next to you while you are fully clothed, I get the feeling that the evening is far from over...

naughty42
naughty42
188 Followers