On Repeat

Story Info
Darian and Valerie finally get to it.
2.9k words
4.18
4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darian hated the idea of wasting his day helping someone move into their new apartment. Hated the fact it made him feel like a pack mule. Hated that he'd probably be paid in pizza and cheap beer. He could be at practice instead.

"Gosh, Darian, you are a lifesaver, do you know that?"

But her voice ran through his ears like a sweet siren's call. Luring him to her and her will.

"Ah, I had nothin better to do." He drawled and gave her a wink.

A lie, but if it made her happy, he'd gladly be Mr. Fib.

Her apartment was small, her bedroom had enough for a bed, nothing more. Her living room could fit a loveseat, coffee table and TV, nothing more. The kitchen didn't have a lick of counter space. She didn't seem to mind.

He watched as her eyes lit up as she spun around, her pet cat in her hands, the poor thing looks less than thrilled to be spun judging from its narrowed eyes.

"You should put that thing down, darlin' she might get dizzy." It's not like Darian to overtly care for cats but he'd be equally pissed if he was in the cat's position.

"Sorry, baby girl!" The cat was placed gently on the floor, she ran off to hide in the closet-sized bathroom.

Despite feeling like a pack mule, there wasn't a whole lot to move in, no space anyways. The love seat was easy enough, shocked she could handle going up the stairs with it. Double shocked she hauled the mattress up on her own as well.

Valerie was 5'5 at the most, tiny compared to Darian's 6'2 frame.

"Just a few more boxes, Darian and we are done!" She clapped her hands together, her bright smile reached her ears, her eyes lit up and softened as she looked up at him.

Darian felt his heart tug and he bit his lip to hide his smile, 'fuck, she is something else.' Darian cleared his throat, "Yeah, then you owe me some beer and pizza...I guess."

Her hand grabbed onto the back of his arm, she squeezed, causing him to flex in response. "Just some beer and pizza, gotcha!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The neighbours were pushy. Some might call them friendly but the questions they were asking had Darian feeling some kind of way.

One lady in particular seemed to hold them verbally hostage,

"Oh, what a cute new couple moving in! George! come meet the new couple!"

Awkward would be an understatement as Darian held the final and box in his hand as you made small talk with the old lady.

"Couple, uhm, well we-"

She cut Valerie off with a wide grin and jubilation to her voice,

"It's so cute to see such a young couple strike it on their own! Oh, it takes me back!"

Despite his urge to throw Valerie over his shoulder and hall her upstairs, he did the gentlemanly thing but attempting to make small talk, "Yeah, you know we just figured to give our mom's and dad's a break and get out of their hair," He looked down at Valerie with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Well, isn't that sweet!" The old lady placed a hand over her heart, "I can't believe your parents would allow you both to move in together despite not being married! Well, what do I know, you kids these days sure do things differently."

"Yeah, we plan on eloping." Valerie giggled as the old lady gasped in a mix of shock and delight while Darian grunted, wide-eyed at Valerie.

He fought back a groan. Eloping. 'Fuck I wouldn't mind that.' He thought to himself. His mind quickly raced to a few images. Valerie, under him, her tits bouncing as he fucks her tight cunt. Valerie from behind, getting fucked while he shoves his thumb in her ass. With a pretty ring on her finger...

Another image, recent, of Valerie in her bikini at the lake. The flimsy yellow material did a poor job of covering her perky tits. Nipples poking through the thin fabric. Darian wanted to latch his mouth around one and pinch the other. Bite and suckle on her as he finger fucked her.

"Well, I'll be!" The old lady turned, "George, hurry up and meet the young couple! They plan on eloping!"

Darian gathered himself and loomed over Valerie, a quick nudge to her shoulder and she began walking.

"We gotta go, we'll, uh, meet George later, her cat's been shitting up a storm so we gotta go check on her." Darian flashed a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

The old lady nodded and continued, "Oh, our cat has been there too. Poor little things often get bowel problems. I know!" She clapped her hands together, "Let George and I helped!"

'Of for fuck sakes' Darian cut in, "Look, Lady, we gotta go, we'll stop by later."

Darian pushed Valerie towards the stairs, not letting her get in a proper goodbye as she stumbled.

"Darian," She whispered, a sharp edge to her voice, "That was rude!"

"Ah, she wasn't gonna shut up," Darian chuckled, "and to be nice, we'll talk to em later."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Beer and pizza and some edibles!" Darian held up a beer and the gummy.

He leaned back into the new IKEA love seat, "This shit is stiff, ya need to break it in."

Her laugh put a pit in his stomach. "Break it in?" She scoffed with a smile, "How many girls have you used that on?"

"Just the ones where it worked."

Darian keeled over in mock pain after she playfully slapped his arm. He sat the beer and gummy on the used coffee table to run his hands on her feet.

Valerie giggled as Darian's rough fingers danced over the soles of her feet. She playfully pushed him, a laugh booming out as Darian pushed his thumb into her arch.

"Darian! No! St-stop!"

His hands slip slipped up her leg, he shuddered as the contrast of her soft flesh against his rough hand urged him further, further up her fleshy thigh.

Darian licked his top lip, his baby blue eyes flickered from under her dress, to her wide eyes. He held her gaze as he inched his hand upwards, the tips of his fingers settled on the crotch of her white cotton panties.

Darian's gaze left Valerie's. He saw the sudden flash of apprehension in her brown eyes. He didn't want to see it. Didn't want to think of what was going through her head. His comment, "Just the ones where it worked" is the common knowledge amongst others that he fucks around like a dog off his shits.

amongst others that he fucks around like a dog off his shits.

He has every right, he's single he can do what he wants. That is what he tells himself as he's fucking some board, her back arching into him as he chases his release.

Every girl satisfied his base-level instinct for the night. Every morning he'd wake up feeling like he had a pit deep within his soul.

He got his rocks off, sure, he wouldn't have to use his hand for a while. It never truly equated to what he wanted...who he wanted.

Darian snapped back to the present as Valerie whimpered at his touch. His knuckle pushing into her panties as his thumb rubbed the bundle of nerves.

He used his free hand to push you back onto the couch, her head resting on the arm. He sunk low, his upper half off the couch, his legs onto the floor, squeezed between the coffee table and couch. He smirked to himself as her breath hitched when he lifted her sundress past her bra.

Darian groaned as he took the sight before him. Valerie flushed and panting, her chest rising and falling. A hand up to her mouth, teeth biting her bottom lip. Her brown hair fanned around her face.

He brought his attention back to her lower half, biting his own lip as he took notice of the wet spot in her panties.

"Shit, baby, did I do that?" He laughed as she mewled and shuddered when he ran his large finger up the wet spot to flick at her clit.

"D-Darian,"

"What is it baby, what do you need?"

"You, well, more!"

"Anything you want, baby." Darian worked his thumb over her clit, small circles that elicited soft moans from her pink lips. Her chest heaved and she shuddered as Darian pressed his finger against her clit.

"Is that good, darlin?" Darian kissed the inside of her thigh, "Uh, like when I play with your little clit, baby?" He groaned when he caught her nod, brown eyes fluttering open to watch him.

"Yeah, Darian, keep playing with it." She bit her lip as he pressed again. His cocky smile made her heart flutter.

He was always cute, handsome, and he knew it. He charmed girls like it was his lifeblood. They all fell for it, of course, they did, it was Darian. Flash his baby blue eyes, a confident smile and work a little southern charm and they fell right into his arms.Fell onto his bed and beckoned him to fuck them.

Valerie keened as he pulled her panties to the side, his hot breath fanning her exposed sex. He let out a breathy 'fuck' before he stole a glance.

"Ya want it? Want my tongue tasting you?"

"Fuck, Darian," The way Valerie nodded her head, ran a shaky hand through his brown hair had Darian curse under his breath.

'Fuck, she looks so cute'

Darian's raw moan was muffled as he dived in, his tongue eagerly running past Valrie's warm folds. He pushed his tongue deep into you, his warm muscle lapped at her spongy walls.

"Fuck, Darian, more."

Darian complied, her airy pleas encouraged him to continue his tongue fucking. He moaned as she tugged him by the roots, hands pulling in intervals. He growled and dipped his tongue in and out, in and out. He felt her walls flutter against his tongue, a yummy wave of her honey made his cock twitch.

The vibrations of his tongue made her back arch off the couch. Valrie wanted to feel more, more than just his nose rubbing against your sensitive clit. She tugged him by his roots and ignored his growl of protest as she bucked her hips, clit rubbing along his lips.

Darian got the message. He wrapped his lips around her swollen nub. His tongue curled as it darted over, up and down, side to side. He smirked into his actions as she ran both hands through his hair, back arching and pitched moans filled her small apartment.

Valrie's back bowed as panted, Darian's tongue at expert speed over her clit, "Yeah, Darian, more, fuck make me come!" She fell back into the bed as he growled and pushed her senses over the edge.

Goosebumps coated her flesh as the excitement coursed through her shaking body.

Darian pulled off with a pop, "Fuck, darlin," dipped his tongue back into taste her, tongue curling inside her. She moaned in response. Darian pulled away, a half-grin on his face, "Taste so freaking good for me, fuck you're gonna get me addicted. Ya wanna taste, doll? Wanna taste yourself off of my tongue?"

She pulled him in by the nape of his neck, tongue licking against his as he pushed it past her lips. His tongue swirled over her, teeth clicked together. He pressed the rest of his body against hers, growling as he moved his large frame over his. She felt him shimmy his hand down south, the jingle of his belt buckle and zip of his fly had her bucking in anticipation.

A low whimper ripped out of Bo as he brushed the tip of his cock against her wet folds. He staggered as reality hit him.

"Shit, I don't have a condom."

His words brought her back to reality, "You don't carry one around with you?"

Darian cocked his head to the side, a sudden flash of annoyance in his eyes, "What? No, why wo-?"

"I don't have any!"

Darian looked down at her, his body shaking as his cock head was still nestled into her folds.

Valrie scanned his face. His jaw tensed and released, his Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed. She brought a hand to his face and cupped his cheek. Darian turned his head to place a kiss on her palm. Valrie whimpered and sucked in a harsh breath, "Fuck it, I want you! Please Darian, please fuck me. I wa-"

Darian ripped a scream out of her as he shoved himself into the hilt. He fucked himself in and out of her. His hips slapping against her inner thighs. An arm rested itself under her lower back, the other cupped her cheek.

"Like, that? Huh? Like my cock fucking you, fucking your cute lil pussy? Yeah, you do, look at you, eyes rollin in the back of yer head," He peppered her pink lips in kisses, "Little thing like you, ah-fuh-fuck just need her little pussy stuffed full of cock and come."

Valrie's hands pushed up into his top, her pink nails dragged down his muscular back. Darian growled above her, his lips against her ear, "Well, my girl just loves taking me, huh?" Bo stuttered his movements and her cunt fluttered around him, "Oh, what did I say to make you do that?"

The heat rose to Valrie's cheeks, eyes squeezed shut as she whimpered out an answer, "My girl!" You whimpered into his neck, "Call me your girl, make me call you it."

"Oh," Darian flashed a cocky smile, "My girl? You are my girl, right now after you are my girl." Darian felt his cheeks go pink. Fuck. He's been wanting to call her that, his girl. Even as he held another, all he could see was her pretty face as he came. When he jerked off it was her name he was moaning, whimpering out as he shot his load into some tissues. "Ya my girl?"

"Yours, Darian." Valrie arched her back, front flushed against his. His cock filled her, better than the new toy she had just decided she'd throw away if Darian was finally gonna be hers.

His, that's all she wanted. Was to be Darian's. It killed her to watch him drape an arm around another girl, watch as he'd whisper god knows what into her ear. Know that he took her to his shitty dorm room to fuck her. At least he didn't care for them. 'Does he care about me?'

Valerie shifted underneath Darian, groaning and biting her lip, biting back her worry.

Darian looked down lovingly, his eyes fluttered, a smile on his face that reached his ears,

"Who do you belong to?" Darian leaned in to kiss her cheek, "Come on, baby girl, who's are you?"

"Yours Darian, yours!"

"Again," He bucked harder, laughing at how she threw her head back.

"Your, your girl, Darian."

"Atta girl."

Darian doubled his efforts, his cock worked itself into her at a speed even he didn't know he was capable of. his cock throbbed as felt he felt her warm and spongy walls grip him like a vice.

"Gonna come? my girl gonna come on her man's cock?"

"Yeah, Darian, I'm go-gonna c-" She clamped her eyes shut, white sparks danced in her vision as her orgasm trembled through her small body. Her cunt squeezed around Darian, he growled as he shot out his release. Thick and sticky cum painted her pink walls.

"My girl, my girl," He repeated like a mantra, "My girl, ah-fuck yer my girl." Darian rocked himself to a halt, his body quivered as he stilled. With a reluctant sigh, he pulled himself out of her, kissing her as she whimpered.

Darian rolled off the couch and stood up, his hands pulled Valrie up. He dipped her, placing a heated kiss on her soft lips. Darian moaned into the kiss and pulled away, his cheeks red, his eyes lidded.

"My bed?"

Darian nodded in agreement and scooped her up into his arms, "Our bed." He laughed as she playfully pushed into his chest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three rounds and Darian had finally been spent. He rested his head on Valrie's fluffy pink pillow as he lazily traced circles on her arm. He held her close, firm against his side, her hand resting in the middle of his chest.

Valrie's light snoring, the hum of the overhead ceiling fan, Valrie's cat, Nubbins, jumping from box to box in the living room had left Darian alone with his thoughts.

During the second round, in her cock dunked-ness, had asked Darian to move in. In his own blissed state, he agreed.

He tapped his heel into the bed, his breathing heavy, chest heaving, a lump in his throat was swallowed. He meant it when he said yes. Yes to moving in, yes to her question of "Am I really your girl?" after the second round. Of course, she was his girl.

She should have been his girl from the start.

Right when he first met her at practice waiting for her cousin. Right after the first date at the small roadside dinner. Right after he had introduced her to his parents.

It took fucking her in on a whim of spontaneity for it to happen.