On Santa's Naughty List

Story Info
Laura is on the naughty list; Santa intends to change that.
2.5k words
3.5
18.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional and all characters are consenting and 18+. This story involves cheating/hotwife themes. A little late to the party for Christmas time, but enjoy!

Santa Claus. Everyone knows who he is and everyone looks forward to the night he delivers presents to the world. Every culture shares the idea of him and many dress up as the famous man. Red suit, big white beard, big belly from milk and cookies, and a huge sack of presents over his shoulder. Laura and Max were excited this year for Christmas because it would be the first Christmas married together.

They decorated their house with stockings and garland with lights strung from roof to roof. "FIRST CHRISTMAS" was set on their tree and the bottom lay naked, waiting for presents from Mister Santa Claus.

"Our first Christmas as a married couple! Are you excited?" Laura skipped over to Max as he plugged in the last strand of lights.

Max took a step back, holding his wife's thin waist as he admired his work. "Yes, ofcourse, my love. What do you think of the lights??"

Laura kissed his bearded cheek, "I love it. And I love you."

"I love you too, Laura. And I'm glad you like them! We have to leave cookies and milk out for Santa tonight so he can leave us some good stuff!"

Laura squeezed Max's arm and ran inside giggling with Max shortly behind her. "Come on! You've gotta help me bake the cookies, bake master!"

—————————-

Meanwhile, the North Pole was bustling with thousands upon thousands of elves all working their fingers to the bone to finish off the last of the presents. Santa stood watch and helped whenever needed. It was a full year of non-stop toy making and gift wrapping so that everyone in the world could receive their presents. Santa looked forward to handing out all of the presents that he and the elves had created, but what he really looked forward to was the chance to empty his own sack. Day in and day out he worked tirelessly for all the people in the world and he never had a second to himself to relieve his pent up frustration.

Therefore, he would choose a woman randomly during the night to relieve himself in. Santa went to his list and locked his fingertips as he flipped through countless names until he scrolled to Laura.

"Hm. Recently married, first Christmas with her husband....and on the naughty list? My child, what was it that you did?" Santa spoke to himself as he put on his glasses and pulled up a memory in time from Laura.

His cheeks flushed red as he watched what unfolded. "Ahh. So you're that kind of woman then? Perfect. You'll be the one this Christmas."

Santa set the list down and sat back in his chair, a mean looking erection tenting his red pants. "My pole needs to be ridden too," he chuckled to himself.

————————

Christmas Eve arrived faster than expected and the city erupted with traffic, honking, families gathering for supper, bars exploding with single people and couples alike all in celebration of Christmas. Snow had just started falling, costing the ground in a blanket of white fluff as the sun set and people started settling down for the night.

Laura and Max had baked a fresh set of cookies for Santa's arrival and left a note stating their thanks for his generosity every Christmas night.

"Come on and let's get to sleep, shall we? You've still gotta unwrap your present, my love," Laura winked to Max while he finished pouring a glass of cold milk and set it next to the cookies.

Max smirked and chased after Laura into their bedroom with chuckles and a raging erection.

Meanwhile, Santa was finishing up his rounds delivering presents to all and he maintained a semi-erection as he anticipated what was to come. His own sack was extremely full and pent up and he had been looking forward to this night for a long, long time.

"I really should find myself a wife as well and name her Mrs. Clause," Santa chuckled to himself as he climbed into his sled and grabbed the reins to his reindeer. "Finally, time to swing by and pay Mrs. Laura a visit."

——————-

The sound of hooves landing softly against the rooftop echoed through the house, stirring Laura from her slumber. She was always a light sleeper and all her life she'd always wanted to meet Santa. As a little girl she would stay up and try and catch a glimpse of him, but her little eyelids would never work with her and she'd be fast asleep by the time he made his visit.

"Babe! Wake up!" Laura excitedly whispered to Max who was grunting and turning over to go back to sleep. "Babe, I think Santa is here!"

Max sighed heavily in a sleepy state, "Good...good...." And within seconds, he was passed out once again; softly snoring.

Laura sighed and rolled her eyes as she climbed out of bed and tiptoed to the door of their room. A single eye peeked around the corner into the living room, scanning for a fat man in a red suit. Her eyes grew wide as she saw Santa crouched in front of their tree and pulled presents out of his big red sack, placing them neatly in a pile for her and Max. Her heart raced as she leaned against the wall, her chest pressed against the corner as she sighed, finally catching a glimpse of Santa.

Santa finished pulling the last present from his bag for the couple and without turning around he spoke to Laura. "I know you are watching me, Laura."

Laura held her breath and her heart sank to her butt. She had been caught! "H-how?" She replied, meek and caught red handed.

"I know a lot of things, Laura." Santa replied as he stood straight up and turned around to face her.

His big, white beard rested against his plump belly as he held a scolding finger up and waved it at Laura, "I know you are on the Naughty List and I know what you did to land yourself on it." His glasses were now piercing through Laura as her cheeks reddened in embarrassment. He really did know everything and was always watching.

Santa smiled warmly at Laura and patted his belly as he chuckled with a soft Ho, Ho, Ho. "It's ok Laura. I still brought you presents, but you have to earn them."

Laura slowly stepped out of her bedroom, leaving Max slumbering away without a clue in the world what was taking place. She entered the living room and stood a few feet away from Santa. She felt his eyes glance up and down her body which made her embarrassed to be standing there in Max's shirt and a pair of panties with nothing else on. The cold air had made her nipples harden and they could be seen showing through the oversized shirt. "And what would that be?" Laura asked curiously. She'd never been in this predicament before and was wondering what he had planned. It would have been weird if Santa was just some stranger, which ultimately he was, but he was well known and had the biggest heart of all.

Santa felt his cock stir to life as the blood rushed to it, making it rise in his pants. A full year of unwanted celibacy was showing and it made his balls ache painfully so. Just as Laura had caught a glimpse of something hardening and twitching in his red pants, Santa spoke to her, making her heart flutter and confusion hit at the same time, "Laura, I have chosen you to help me empty my heavy sack. Come and unwrap this last present."

Laura couldn't take her eyes off of his groin as his pants outlined the shape of his thick cock. She felt honored to be chosen to fuck Santa and she felt bad he had waited a year to cum. Her thoughts raced to Max and what he would think, but she knew he would support her.

Without saying a word, Laura grabbed Max's shirt by the seam and lifted it upwards, pulling it up and over her head. Her perky, firm breasts got caught in the shirt and bounced free as she yanked it off. Her pink nipples pointed at Santa as he licked his lips at the sight of Laura in her panties and breasts exposed. He felt his cock push out a bead of precum, anticipating feeling her wrap around him. Laura smiled while blushing and pulled down her panties, revealing a soaking, pink pussy without a hair to be found. She was still slightly wet from when her and Max fucked, but now she was wetter than ever as she thought about Santa emptying himself using her body.

"You've been a naughty girl, Laura," Santa spoke as he eyes her naked body up and down once again.

Laura walked up to him and placed her small hand on his throbbing outlined cock, feeling him twitch just from her touch. "Have I been? Don't tell my husband...he'd take advantage of that." Laura cooed as she softly squeezed Santa's big cock through his pants which made him grunt and release another stream of precum against his pant leg and thigh.

Laura gripped the sides of Santa's red pants and pulled them downwards making his huge cock fling upwards and bounce around, spilling clear liquid against the floor. His heavy balls sagged mid-thigh and his veiny, thick cock was as thick as her wrist. Santa let out a sigh of relief as his cock was freed from its prison.

Laura gripped his cock and squeezed it softly before stroking it up and down, "You're fucking huge, Santa! I don't know if it'll fit..."

Santa put his hands on his hips and let out a Ho, Ho, Ho. "Why don't you show me your cock sucking skill like you did with your stripper at your bachelorette party."

Laura blushed and dropped to her knees. One hand touched her clit while the other cradled his big balls while trailing her tongue against his meaty shaft. Her cheek was smeared with precum as she brought her face to his pink, glistening tip and took him to the back of her throat. She had to stop touching herself so she could cradle his balls in both hands and juggle them. Each ball was the size of her hand and they felt heavier than ever. Santa let out a long sigh as he felt her tongue swirl around his shaft as his tip hit the back of her throat.

"Good girl...."

Laura felt his cock stiffen like steel as she brought him in and out of her mouth. Laura pulled his cock free and stroked it up and down, sliding her saliva around on it like lube. "I like this present, Santa. You have such a big pole."

She then squeezed his balls softly, "And your sack is mighty full."

Laura stood up and let Santa touch her tits while she continued toying with his mighty cock. She felt him tug on her nipples before lowering his face to them and sucking on each one, his big beard tickling her belly as he did so. Santa was enjoying himself with her body as he touched and caressed every inch. Occasionally groping her firm butt and giving it a slap or two. Once he had his fill of molesting her married body, he sat on the couch and patted his lap as his cock stood straight up and precum drizzled down the side of it.

"Come sit on Santa's lap. I think it's about time I empty my sack."

Laura did as she was told and took her place, straddling his lap, facing him. She leaned forward and let her breasts hang in his face while she gripped his thick cock and angled it towards her aching pussy. She was about to let Santa fuck her, and she was hornier than ever. Laura let out a moan as she felt his pink tip split her pussy apart as it entered her. That was it, another man was now inside of her womb and her oussy clenched tightly around his cock. She heard Santa let out a long, deep sigh as his cock was swallowed all the way to the base by her tight snatch.

"Oooooh...Ho...Ho....Ho... what a lovely pussy you have Laura......"

Laura felt his hands grip her ass as she began slowly riding up and down his pole, her pussy coating his cock in excessive amounts of juice.

"I'm glad you like my pussy, Santa," Laura moaned out as she squeezed down on his thick cock once again. "It. Just be so hard carrying around all that cum all night after a year without release."

Santa began sucking on her tits while squeezing her ass, "You're about to find out just how much cum I have in my balls. I chose right this year."

Laura moaned as she rode him faster, his balls slapping against her ass as she climaxed, tightening up even more on his cock which made him grunt louder. The sound of wet sloshing and skin against skin echoed through out the house as Santa got his gift this year.

Laura looked at her bulged belly as Santa began thrusting into her forcefully, building up his cum to unleash inside of her.

"Yes Santa! Use me to empty yourself finally! Give me your gift!!"

Santa's legs shook violently as he thrusted his head backwards and began cumming with such force it started bulging Laura's belly further. Each torrent of warm cum made Laura shudder as she felt herself being stuffed full. His balls shrank with each wave of cum leaving his sack. Laura touched her belly as she felt it grow with cum.

"That's it...let it all out..." she cooed as cum started leaking out from between her legs and onto the couch and his big balls.

Santa panted, feeling the last bit of cum leave his sack and his cock began shrinking finally. After a few moments, Laura climbed off of him and wobbled a few steps before his white, thick cum began drilling down her thighs like a waterfall.

Santa stood up and pulled his red pants back on, covering his sticky, cum covered cock from view. He grabbed the plate of cookies and smiled at Laura. "Merry Christmas to you and your family." With a snap of his fingers, he was gone leaving Laura stumbling back to bed with his cum deposit still oozing out.

Max stirred a bit and looked over at Laura as she lay next to him. "Did you see Santa?" He asked in a mumble, half awake.

"Yes..." Laura whispered back, sliding her hands to Max's limp cock. She felt him start to harden and she needed another round to get herself off again. "He even left you a present...."

Max's eyes grew wide as she pushed his hands to her pussy and he felt a thick glob of cum oozing free. His cock hardened like steel as he realized what had just happened.