On "The Amazing Race"

Story Info
Serendipity strikes during a race around the world.
5.4k words
4.65
9.7k
20
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers

For those of you not already familiar with it, The Amazing Race is an American-origin (although there are versions in some other countries that started several years after the American one) reality TV show where a dozen two-person teams of various backgrounds race around the world, doing assorted tasks and participating in sundry competitions with the last place team normally being eliminated at each location, although sometimes a lucky last place team gets a reprieve. There are various obstacles along the way including U-turns which require a team U-turned to complete two particular tasks instead of just one task. The winning team gets $1,000,000. The second and third place finishers get $25,000 and $10,000 respectively, and the winners of some legs win money or vacations.

**************

At the most relevant point in this story I, Rob Voorhees, was 41 years old, I had lost Melissa, the love of my life, to a small plane crash three years before; it devastated me.

I have two children, Dirk a biological child of Melissa and I, age 20 and about to start his sophomore year in college, and an adopted daughter Zoe who had just turned 18 on June 2 and was about to start her senior year in High School. As soon as she was old enough to understand what it meant we told Zoe that she was adopted. However, I don't think that she really believed that until she was 13 or 14 because she looked so much like Melissa, Dirk and me that she (and everyone else who didn't have actual knowledge) thought that she had to be our biological child; apparently, she thought that we were just teasing her. The shape of Zoe's nose and ears is similar to those of the other three members of the family, she has almost the same color blond hair (that she wears shoulder length) as the rest of us, and all of us are/were tall, me six foot three inches, Melissa five foot ten inches, Dirk six foot five inches, and at 18 Zoe was six feet tall. Her only really significant physical difference was that she has green eyes while the rest of us have/had blue eyes.

Zoe and I have always been close, and we bonded even more after Melissa's death; Zoe was also very close to her mom. Zoe is smart, athletic (the star of the High School volleyball team, and an excellent swimmer), and very self-confident. I'm past the point now where I try and tell her what to do; she often asks me for advice but ultimately does what she wants. She is a classic extrovert and very independent.

I'm an ambivert, but given Zoe's personality it's normally fun to interact with other people with her around. I've got a Masters in Mechanical Engineering and have worked in that field since I graduated from Engineering School, and have owned my own company for the last decade. I've been lucky enough to have excellent investment opportunities and good investment advice so while I'm not filthy rich, I'm very comfortable without any money concerns unless I live to be 200 and can't work the last 130 years of my life.

That brings me to The Amazing Race. Melissa and Zoe always loved that show and when Zoe was 17 she talked me into applying to be on it. The next season would we filmed during the summer shortly after she turned 18 and I had employees who could easily keep my business running smoothly for the twenty-one days of filming, and a day of travel each way. Surprisingly after our application submission and several interviews we were accepted. I'm sure that it was primarily due to Zoe's looks and personality that we were selected.

************

There were a wide variety of different teams in the race. The one that made the most dramatic first impression on me were a mother daughter team. The mother, Elektra, looked like, and turned out to be, five feet two inches tall, 105 pounds, brunette with a classically beautiful (not just cute) face, the nicest, tightest ass and thighs I'd ever seen, and little tits. The daughter, Alisa, who had to be (and was) adopted, looked to be about the same height as Zoe with short died red hair and what looked like snake eyes.

There wasn't much time to socialize before everyone had to start the race, although we all ended up on the same plane for the first leg. On the plane Zoe and Alisa seemed to gravitate to each other and when Zoe returned from one sweep of the plane during which she interacted with all of the other eleven teams her initial comment was "Alisa is really cool, and one of the only females my age that's my height that I've ever seen; and she's adopted, just like me."

Then Zoe punched me in the ribs and said "Did you see how hot her mother Elektra is?"

Zoe was worried about my love life. Over the last year before the race she tried to set me up with every over-thirty single or divorced woman that she knows. In actuality my love life was a disaster; I'd been laid a total of six times -- all one time (not even the whole night) stands -- since Melissa died. During the first two my performance was miserable. During the last four I felt no passion and it was no better than masturbating.

"No, I hadn't noticed," I blatantly prevaricated in response to Zoe's question.

"Liar," she chuckled, and then proceeded to tell me so much about Elektra that I found it impossible to believe she could find all that out in the time that she was circulating. Particularly interesting to Zoe -- and I had to grudgingly admit also to me -- was that Elektra's divorce from her husband Charles was in the works, and that Alisa was very close to her mother and definitely on her side in the divorce and was barely talking to her father, who she called "a classic asshole." "Plus, she's 38, the perfect age for you," she giggled.

Unfortunately, Elektra and Alisa lived about 900 miles from Zoe and me.

The second full day of the race proved very interesting. We were in an underdeveloped country and the last task of the day before we ran to the pit stop was driving a donkey cart. One of the rules was that both team members had to finish on the donkey cart.

Zoe and I ran into a couple of glitches during that day so we didn't see much of Elektra and Alisa who appeared to be proceeding smoothly. There were only a few teams behind us as we made the turn toward the "finish line" in our donkey cart when we saw Elektra and Alisa broken down no more than twenty meters from the finish. The left wheel on their cart had come loose, flew off the axle, and broke. They had no way to go the last twenty meters since the donkey couldn't pull the cart with them on it and with the axle stuck in the dirt. Elektra looked pissed, Alisa was crying.

"Dad, we've got to help them," Zoe plead as we approached them. "As soon as we finish I'll help them out," I replied.

As soon as our cart was over the finish line I grabbed a pair of work gloves out of my knapsack and ran over to Elektra and Alisa. I picked up the left end of the axle where the wheel had detached. The cart was heavy, but I thought that I could hold it up for twenty meters. "Get in the cart and stay as far right as both of you can; in fact, Elektra you should sit on Alisa's lap. Then go slowly until we cross the finish line," I told them.

Elektra and Alisa jumped into action and got on the cart as I instructed. With them on the cart I wondered whether I really could hold it up but I told them to get going. It took about two minutes to cross the line, and once we did I quickly dropped the cart. My hands, arms, and back were really hurting but I did no real damage to my body. All four of us grabbed our backpacks and ran a couple hundred meters to see our host Phil Keoghan, Zoe and I getting there a few seconds before Elektra and Alisa. Phil had a chuckle about what transpired with the donkey carts. Elektra and Alisa expressed eternal gratitude because the last two teams were less than a minute behind them so they had barely avoided elimination.

As we walked to the van that would take us to our hotel for the night, Elektra genuinely said "That was really selfless of you, Rob. You kept us in the race."

Demonstrating her out-there personality Zoe chuckled "Not so selfless, Elektra; if you were eliminated, he couldn't ogle your ass anymore."

Alisa broke out laughing and hugged Zoe. Elektra and I turned red, and I immediately changed the subject to speculation of where we were off to tomorrow.

***********

As the race progressed Alisa and Zoe became best friends and demanded that we work together as one four-person unit. This actually worked out well because Alisa and Zoe applied smarts and enthusiasm, I could handle all physical and mechanical tasks, and Elektra was as observant and intuitive as anyone I had ever met.

There was one problem -- Elektra was really getting to me. Not only did she have the most beautiful face and best butt and thighs that I had ever seen, she was fun and compassionate. There were some times when she was bent over and her ass was sticking out toward me that it was all I could do to either suppress a boner or grab her cheeks.

About halfway through the race we were above the Artic Circle in Finland. Even though it was summer, it's always cold above the Artic Circle and Elektra -- while certainly not skinny -- has no excess body fat, so she was shivering. Having avoided elimination, as we rode to the hotel from the pit stop in the van the girls had an announcement for us. Zoe did the talking: "Dad, Alisa and I have a surprise, but it will require us staying together in one hotel room tonight and you and Elektra in another. Don't worry, it has two beds so you'll be able to avoid Electra if she tries to attack you," she and Alisa chuckled together. Elektra primarily just shivered, although I could make out a wan smile.

Having Elektra attack me was not a concern -- making a fool of myself by attacking her was my concern.

"I...I...don't...uh...think that...that's...such a good idea," I stuttered, sure that I was turning red.

"It's only for one night, Rob," Alisia chimed in.

That was followed by Zoe and Alisia harassing me for the rest of the ride, with Elektra remaining silent while shivering. Since I don't think that I've denied Zoe anything that she really wanted her entire life -- she knows that she has me wrapped around her little finger -- I finally relented. "OK -- if there really are two beds in the room, and it's OK with Elektra, I agree."

Without interrupting her shivering Elektra nodded her head in agreement and her smile got a little bigger.

At the hotel the girls raced to their room. Elektra and I dropped off our backpacks in our room and she announced that she needed to warm up with a hot shower, so I took the hint and went early to the dining room to chat with any other teams there. One team there -- a pair of loud-mouthed white male best friends in their late 30s -- I couldn't stand, but I never let on. Another team there was a pair of black brothers in their mid-twenties, who I liked, and were easy to talk to.

Elektra and the girls got to the dining room just as the hotel staff was starting to serve. Elektra was bundled up but nothing could hide her beauty or vivaciousness.

The girls were animated during dinner and entertained the entire group. Elektra was a little quieter than normal but had obviously made a point of sitting right next to me, and there were more than a few instances of "inadvertent" touching.

After dinner the girls immediately went to their room and Elektra, me, and one of the brothers, walked around the hotel until our food was digested. Then Elektra and I went to our room

When we got to our room Elektra said "Why don't you shower Rob and after you're done I'll take another one to warm up. Also, I need you to do me a big favor."

"What?" I pensively asked.

"After your shower could you lay in my bed," we had already staked out which twin bed was whose, "and warm it up for me so that I don't freeze when I get in."

"Sure," I smiled.

After I showered I put on a clean T-shirt and a pair of exercise shorts -- the only "bedclothes" I had since I don't even own a pair of pajamas. Then while Elektra was showering I lay in her twin bed and did partial "snow angels" to warm it up.

As expected when Elektra exited the bathroom she had on a long sleeve pajama top and socks. Not expected, she had nothing on her lower body and I got a partial look at her camel toe on her apparently hairless crotch. After she turned off the main light switch when I tried to get out of her bed with her entire body weight behind her she pushed me back into her bed. "Sorry, Rob," she said in a gravelly voice as she got under the covers next to me." I need you to warm me up both on the outside -- and inside," (as far as I could tell in the minimal light in the room the last statement was delivered with a diabolical grin).

"Uh...is that...uh...really a...good idea?" I stammered as my cock inflated.

"It's the best idea I've had in six months -- which, by the way, is the last time I fucked my asshole soon-to-be-ex, so be gentle when you penetrate me," she replied in a sultry voice before planting a passionate kiss on my lips.

At that point of time I lapsed into a fog; my brain was clouded, my cock rigid, my entire body tingled. The sultriest woman I'd ever seen was apparently begging me to fuck her. Over the next half hour or so I remember her remarking how she loved my big uncut dick but cautioning me several times to go easy on her; her little hands pulling my shorts off; me fingering her pussy and almost immediately turning it into a swamp as her juices built up; and the most heavenly feeling in the world as I slowly buried myself balls deep in her unbelievably tight pussy.

Once I was successfully buried our first fuck was primeval, two jungle cats tangled together with hormones racing through our bodies. Fortunately, even though I came as fast as a horny teenager she came at the same time. The second fuck with her on top was slower and even more delicious. I fell asleep more content than at any time since Melissa died.

**************

When I woke up the next morning to Elektra planting another kiss on my lips all was right with the world. When she said "You're really fun. Did you enjoy yourself enough for us to sleep in the same bed the rest of the race?"

"Does the pope poop in the woods?" I replied with a big smile and a tweak of one of her nipples.

Finnish hotel showers obviously weren't designed for sex, but we were motivated enough to make it work. As I inserted my cock into her delectable pussy from behind, one hand massaging her perfect firm ass, and the other hand pinching one of her highly sensitive nipples on her tiny tits, I was in ecstasy. Our mutual orgasms were so intense that we almost collapsed on the shower stall floor.

I guess that we hadn't hid our "just-fucked" looks too well since when we approached Zoe and Alisa one of them giggled to the other "I told you that they'd do it," causing both Elektra and I to blush.

The reason why I said that "one of them" said it was because I couldn't tell who was who. Obviously, Zoe had died her blond hair the same color red as Alisia's and cut it to exactly the same length, and Alisia had taken out her "snake-eyes" contacts and her eyes were exactly the same emerald green color as Zoe's. As they stood next to each other it was even more obvious than it had been that they were within millimeters of the same height, had the same build, and were obviously within a couple of pounds of each other.

As Elektra and I stood there awestruck the one claiming to be Zoe said "Guess what, Dad; I found out that Alisa's birthday is June 2nd -- the same as mine -- and that she's a volleyball player and the captain of the swim team at her High School."

When all the remaining teams boarded the plane for a flight to Italy everyone else was as flabbergasted as Elektra and I were. I was kind of like a trout out of the water, moving my lips up and down trying to say something but with no words coming out.

It just so happened that Phil was on the same flight, not normal but not unheard of, although he was in First Class, and not in Economy like the rest of us. After the seatbelt sign went off Zoe and Alisa approached me and Elektra; we were sitting next to each other with the armrest between us in the up position so that our bodies were touching.

"Alright Dad," the girl identifying herself as Zoe said, "we've got another plan. We want to switch teams so that Alicia and I are together and you and Elektra are. We want to talk to Phil about it."

I had no problem with that since my main goal in life at that time was to fuck Elektra as many times as possible. I looked at her and she smiled and nodded approval.

"I don't think that Phil will go for it. He might think that it's not fair to the other teams," I replied.

"We've got that covered," the girl identifying herself as Alicia responded. "First we'll go to all of the teams and ask them if both of our teams agree to never U-turn anyone, and agreed not to ever work together for the rest of the race if they'll agree to the switch."

"That might work," Elektra chimed in. Looking at me she said "Why don't you girls give it a try; but before we reach Italy Rob and I need to find out what's going on with you two."

"OK, Mom," said the girl who had previously identified herself as Zoe said, they both giggled, and then went back in the plane to talk to the other four remaining teams.

It wasn't more than ten minutes before the girls went charging toward the first-class section, giving us a thumbs-up as they went.

We saw a steward bring Phil out of the first-class section and the girls having an animated discussion with Phil. Then he went back to his seat after pulling his phone from his pocket, and the girls returned to their seats with big smiles on their faces.

To make a long story short Phil checked with a sample audience back in the states (I didn't even know that they had one) to see how the switch would likely play with the future viewership when the show aired in a month or so, then talked to all four other teams to confirm their concurrence, and then agreed to the change.

After Phil confirmed the change to us when we were about two hours out from Italy Elektra grabbed onto my bicep with one hand, with the other gently pulled my head to her, and then whispered into my ear "Now you'll have to fuck me every night."

"Woe is me," I fake lamented while I squeezed her thigh just above the knee.

"You wore me out last night," she smiled. "I'm going to sleep on your shoulder; wake me up before we land," and then she proceeded to put her small airline pillow on my shoulder, put her head on the pillow, and shortly she was in dreamland.

************

After the Italian leg we had a talk with the girls about how they could look so similar (identical actually) and could have bonded so quickly. "It's simple," Zoe replied. "We're identical twins."

"How do you figure that?" Elektra asked.

"We look essentially identical, more so than any doppelgangers would, we have the same birthday, the same interests, and all my life I've felt like something was missing -- and I don't feel that way anymore," Alicia replied while Zoe shook her head in agreement.

"I never heard about you being a twin when we adopted you," I said to Zoe.

"Yeah, but I heard the story many times about how pissed you were when you had to be on a business trip for that prick big company you used to work for when Mom was picking me up from the hospital when I was three days old. Maybe someone told Mom," Zoe replied, obviously having thought about it. It was then that I learned from Alicia and Elektra that Elektra wouldn't necessarily have known about it because Charles' first wife died when Alicia was three, and Elektra didn't marry him and adopt Alicia until Alicia was six so Elektra would have known nothing about the adoption when Alicia was a few days old.

imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers
12