On the Bi-Cycle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved and took the camera with him before kneeling behind me. I heard the double ding of the record button.

"Straightened a few wrinkles out for you" and I felt him insert the tip of his cock into my open hole. Apparently he didn't have to actually be hard to do it.

"Feels like a warm bath baby. Ten years ago I'd go again but this old man is done. You're fucking hot though." With that he mashed the soft flesh into me and in my open state actually got some where.

I thought he would pull out then but he made micro thrusts and I actually felt him get a little harder and deeper before he stopped and pulled out with the camera recording it all for me to see later. I have to admit I jerked off to that one a bit and edited it down to never show my face before sending him an excerpt.

We had a few more blow and go sessions after that. "You ready to graduate and get turned out" he texted me Wednesday. "I'm home Saturday morning. Clean your ass out and I'll send you home creamy and ready for a couple of buddies the next time. I've told them about you and they want a piece of your slutty ass."

"I'll be there"

I walked up to his door with a cleaned and lubricated anus. The anticipation had my heart pounding. JR was going to come up my ass today.

The door opened and JR handed me my collar before closing it. "You know you're going to leave here with your ass full of cum. Your safeword is marigold but if you use it we stop, I take your collar and you never come here again. Tell me you're ready for this and what you want."

"I'm ready and want you to cum up my ass."

"Then go upstairs, strip down, and put on your collar and wait."

I stood up there wondering what I had agreed to but was committed. JR entered the room and went to the head of the bed. From beneath the mattress he pulled two cords hooked together followed by a short lead with a swivel clip. From the nightstand came two dollars which he handed to me. Written on them was assfuck and rimjob and the date.

"Get on the bed ass up and look to your right. You've used your camera and kept your videos. I want some of my own."

I looked over and a video camera sat on one of those small flexible tripods with the view screen facing me.

I moved into position and felt and saw him clip on the lead while pulling my face against the sheets so I was totally vulnerable. The lube squirted down my crack and I felt the probe of greasy fingers. First one, then two that slid up and dilated.

"What a needy little hole. You better beg for it if you want my cock and cum."

"Fuck me up the ass like your little bitch" I muttered into the sheet.

The head pressed and then penetrated the outer ring easily but I clenched and groaned at the inner ring.

"You're fucking tight" he said and paused. He then pulled back and went deep again which penetrated both rings.

"Breathe and it will get better."

I puffed away dutifully like lamaze class and felt him press against me. His entire cock snaked up my bowels and I grunted at the milder discomfort. I glanced up and saw my face grimace as he slid in and out.

"What a little whore you are earning your assfuck dollar. Do you know what you're going to do after I breed your whore ass?"

"Lick your ass." I remembered what was written on the second bill.

"That's right. Until I get hard again and put another load in your ass or whore mouth. I'll decide what and you'll earn a third dollar."

He gave a particularly hard thrust and I rocked forward as far as the tethered collar would let me. It was relentless really. A fleshy sheath being thrust into with a rhythmic force as my ass cheeks got hot from the smacking flesh.

"You ready for my load like the little breeder you are? Tell me what you want."

"Cum up my ass" I bleated. "Breed my ass!"

"Here .. You .. Go" JR gave a large grunt as he slammed in and I could feel him shuddering from the release. To be honest I couldn't feel his cum until trickle went down my taint after he withdrew.

"You're a hot little fuck, turn your face back to look at me."

He loosened the lead a little and I was able to turn enough to see him pointing the a video camera at my face and upturned ass. "Pretty clear you got fucked up the ass bare. What do you say?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For the dollar and breeding me." I had no shame at that moment. He had done what I wanted. What was on my bucket list. Things I was rapidly crossing off.

He left then and I could hear water running as he cleaned up. I was still face down, ass up with more of his cum leaking down my crotch. "Put out your arms" he ordered and I felt leather being strapped around my wrists. The lead and my neck was disconnected too.

"Turn over on your back and put your arms out to the side."

I did so and he clipped the leather cuffs to the cord. It wasn't a strain and I could move a little. A pillow was placed beneath my head.

"I know you said you don't eat ass but we're going to test your safeword. Use it now or in a minute you're going to be tonguing my asshole until I get hard again. It's a lot harder to say then. Last chance."

I thought about it but didn't say anything. He turned and straddled my chest. His hairy cheeks parted some and I glimpsed his hairy hole briefly and then he raised up and his dangling ball sack touched my lips. "Lick my balls" he ordered and the hairy orbs got their first swipe.

"Yeah baby. Lick my sack."

And I did until they were drenched in spit and my tongue tired. The moment of truth came as he rocked forward and my tongue lost it's place and was now tracing down the line of his taint. I felt the rim first. The corrugated flesh that signaled his anus was right there and he moaned out loud. "Oh fuck yeah. Lick my ass. Rim it with that tongue. Earn your money."

It didn't taste like much as he was clean. The musk most men have in their crotch and the curly hairs that tickled my tongue. He must of pulled himself wider because his entire crease was exposed and my tongue pressed against the hole. "Tongue fuck my ass whore" and I pushed against the spit covered crinkle as far as I could to his moans.

He let me lave him a while longer before pausing. My legs got pulled back and he raised up some. "Time to use your safeword if you want. I was confused but then a hot fleshy knob pressed against my hole. It only paused a moment and then began its journey up my channel.

"Meet my buddy Jimmy" I heard JR said and lowered himself back down to my tongue.

It was hard to concentrate. I couldn't see it but Jimmy was bigger than JR and when he hit my inner ring it hurt and I tensed. JR raised up again and climbed off so I suddenly could see who was fucking me. "Breath baby or I'll get you some poppers."

Jimmy was tall and lean with a full beard, high and tight haircut and tats over his upper body. The bigger surprise was another burly guy standing just behind him jerking his not unsubstantial cock.

"That's my bud David. Decided it was time to turn you out right after you got your first breeding and were still sloppy. David, get up here and give this bottom something to suck on."

David was probably 6-4 with a bushy beard and short hair. All of him was big. From thick arms and chest to tree trunk legs. And in proportion to that his cock was thick and long. I'm about 6.5 inches long and a thick 6.25 in circumference. David was at least the same thickness but looked like he had 2-3 inches on me in length.

It looked even bigger as it approached my mouth and he knelt on the bed near my head. It smacked against my lips lightly and I opened as wide as I could but it didn't prepare me for the hot mass. Just a small portion had me nearly gagging.

All of that distracted me from Jimmy now deep in my bowels and sawing easily back and forth as I rocked my hips into him in that age old motion. "What did I tell you guys. He's a cockslut breeder. Let's tag team him and see how many loads he can take. I have at least another in me."

I looked over and JR stood videoing the scene. His cock was hard and I knew that it would be in me again at some point. I could also hear Jimmy start the pant and the pace had picked up.

"Uhhh, take it" he muttered and grasped my hips tight as he ground against me full inserted and his cock jumped in me while delivering it's payload. He pulled out and left me leaking even more.

"He's got a tight ass JR."

"Not for much longer. Glad you got him all greased up good. You think he can take me balls deep? Gonna try."

David pulled out of my mouth with that comment and grabbed behind my knees to pull my crotch up to the right angle.

An opened up hole doesn't really have ability to resist even for a cock as big as this one but it doesn't mean I didn't feel the tremendous stretch as he penetrated. "Ughh, it's too big" I moaned And as he pulled back I felt a large amount of liquid drip down.

"Oh fuck yeah. Tight little breeder. Get him some poppers JR. One more time and he'll take it all I bet."

JR held the bottle to my nose and I took a big sniff that instantly made me light headed. David lined up again

I felt that enormous log slide in partially and then back out as David pulled my legs back and exposed my hole to the maximum. Then it reversed course and seemed like it went forever rubbing past my prostate in a long buzz of stimulation until I felt the hairy balls press against my ass.

"Look at his fucking face. Quick get a picture of it. Wait get a cock in the shot. Love watching a slut get railed." JR presented his now modest cock against my cheek and I could see that Jimmy had a phone out and was taking pictures. Then the fucking began.

It was long strokes. Emphasizing that long rod of his. Almost until he exited most of the time so I could feel my skin clinging to him and pursing outwards. Sometimes he'd pull all the way out which provoked an sweet ache and exclamations from the group. "Look at that ass begging for it.

"You're never gonna be the same after this breeder" David almost taunted between thrusting. "Your asshole is being form fit around my cock and you're never going to forget it. Every time you think about it your hole is gonna dilate and cock is going to get hard like it is now. If I tell you to bend over you'd drop your pants and take it like a bitch you'll do it automatically."

I was so distracted by getting pounded his mentioning my cock made me realize it was hard and like that I came in ropes that flew pressurized up to my chest, neck and face. "You fucked it out of him" Jimmy exclaimed. "Fucking hot."

David pulled out then. "Turn over and get that ass up."

Dripping with my own jizz I stretched my legs out from the contorted position I had been in and rose up to present my ass to him. David was tall enough that he nudged my legs together and pulled me back towards him. The result was a tightened sheath that felt like he hadn't been up there. I groaned and arched as he forded his way in me. A ringing slap on my right ass cheek made me jump as well.

"Get a cock in his mouth to shut him up while he learns to take it like a good little bottom" David ordered and soon I was sucking Jimmy's cock.

They tag teamed me. Jimmy had my head in both hands and gagged me with his thrusts. David had my hips and was slamming into my backside punctuated by slaps to my ass to goad me forward. It was like being a rag doll or in my case a fuck doll and it became difficult to focus because the sensation of thick man meat filling my mouth was followed by this enormous cock stretching my backside in new ways.

I didn't know how much more I could take when I finally got a respite as David bellowed and injected his load deep in my body and pulled out. Jimmy then also pulled out of my mouth and moved behind me.

"Lay down flat. Been behind David too many times and I love the feel of a hot ass rubbing on my stomach while I fuck."

A lay down but JR pulled me over so my head was at the bed edge and he stood and shoved his cock in my mouth as I felt Jimmy on top of me spreading my cheeks. I certainly felt him going in but I wasn't tight and he had no problem as he cock squelched among the creampie my ass had turned into.

And so it continued and I'll admit I liked being used and they knew it. At one point Jimmy mentioned calling some more friends of theirs to join in but JR told them that we'd do it again. Not much after that JR clutched my head and his cum filled my mouth.

Before I had even swallowed David put his half hard cock against my lips to ready him again and soon he was swelling to that prodigious size. While sucking I was also in a rhythm with Jimmy and bucked up into him as I sucked. After a while he pulled out. "This hole is bred sloppy enough. Let's paint the slut" and the warm spurts shot over my ass and back.

With that David was ready for another session with my ass. "Go ass up. Love the feel of a tight hole and somebody can suck you off. Nothing like the feeling of a bottom coming while you fuck him."

We arranged ourselves and I felt the lips on my cock at the same time David impaled me once again. I couldn't help but be vocal at that point. The fuck doll spoke but it was almost incoherent and didn't last for much more than a minute from all the stimulation.

"Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, AWWW" and my gland, balls, and anything else emptied into the sucking mouth. This also set David off and once again I felt him fill my bowels with cum from that huge sodomizing cock.

The rest was anticlimactic. I was a gooey mess with an aching hole, sore jaw, chaffed lips, and empty balls. Along with it was a sense of guilt. My behavior was that of a slut and technically a whore since Jimmy and David made a big show of handing me two dollars each and the same to JR. David had also made a big show of rubbing his cock over my face after sodomizing me and making me lick his dangling sack. Covered in the combination of juices it left my face in a state similar to a full facial.

Dazed is a perfectly fine word to describe my state as well. It took me a few seconds to realize the were all shooting either video or pictures with their cell phones. "Stop and erase whatever you took!" I shouted and got up with a groan. I immediately felt a large amount of liquid start to slide out of me and cupped a hand underneath my ass and scuttled to the bathroom.

It seemed like it took forever to stop the drip from my hole and when I exited the bathroom they were all gone an JR was fucked out. I cleaned up and went home trying not to show how gingerly I had to move.

A week later JR was texting me again for a blowjob and I went despite my misgivings at what happened last time. I could have used the safe word but didn't. Being used like that ate at me some. I had done it willing and was even excited by the idea beforehand but the reality of doing it did a number on my head. What's worse is I didn't really have anybody to talk about it with either.

It was amazing too how fast I was jaded about JR's cock size too. I wasn't spoiled because David's was too big but I wasn't intimidated by average anymore. I could take him all to the root and our sessions might only last 10 minutes. I got to the point I'd just kneel and take him out without undressing until he came in my mouth. He liked the servicing on demand element and there was part of me who liked swallowing a load from a hot cock that I pleasured.

The last time I did it was about six weeks later on a Thursday night. JR had texted me the day before asking for a quick blowjob and we had skipped a week. I got off a little early and when I got there we went up to his bedroom where he pulled down his sweatpants to expose himself. I knelt and took him in my mouth and he had both hands at my ears.

"Little whore looks like he still sucks cock well" came a booming voice from behind me.

I stopped and looked back to find David standing there nude rubbing lube onto his cock lazily. "Remember what I told you last time?" I shook my head.

"That once you'd been fitted to and bred by my cock you'd just drop your pants and bend over. So drop your pants boy."

"I'm not cleaned out for that" was my excuse which he promptly shot down.

"A little stain on my dick never bothered me. Get on the bed with your ass up. JR get this boy some poppers and some lube."

In 20/20 hindsight the normal dominant side of me should have told him to fuck off. I think the problem was I was in a submissive position already kneeling with JR's cock inches from the mouth it had been in. I reflexively got up, unbuttoned my pants and let them drop. JR tugged down my underwear to my ankles and pulled off my shoes. I found myself shoulders on the mattress with knees wide as JR applied lube to my anus.

He tested my hole and squirted more in before pulling out the popper bottle and holding it to my nostrils. "Take a big whiff. It'll be good."

Knowing my position and David's size I did with the instant daze and slight headache. JR had a couple of fingers in me. Lubing and massaging until I felt David's bulk move the mattress and grab my hips.

He moved me slightly and pushed down to force more of an arch as I felt him. He was big but the relaxed muscles allowed him in and he somehow stretched to push my neck and face into the mattress as he slid home.

"Ahhh fuck that hurts. You're too big" I yelled. My hole even in its relaxed state strained with the girth.

"Quit whining. It will stop hurting in a minute. Nobody likes a whiny bottom. JR let you go too long without cock. Put your cock in his mouth JR to shut him up."

He let me raise up but used both hands on my hips to force himself the rest of the way in as I squirmed and panted. JR did as he was told and filled my open mouth with his cock and then it started.

They coordinated to fill each end of me in a solid rhythm. Alternating which orifice was filled with cock. The pain from the rough, oversized sodomy had dissipated although I still felt stretched and my entire backside was heated. It was unrelenting and in the end I just had to take it.

It felt like forever but finally I heard David say between the slaps, grunts and groans "Flip the bitch over."

I didn't resist as David raised my ankles and JR grabbed them to pull my legs back towards my chest for him. He was back inside of me then. Deeper still, his balls pressed against me and every inch inside of my stretched rectum.

JR's balls obscured my vision as he straddled my head and fed the tip of his prick back in my mouth. "I'm close" David grunted and reached down to stroke my shaft. "Let the bitch come while he's full of cock."

I did, responding to all the stimulation. Spraying up my stomach and chest and I heard David grunting too. "Fuck yeah, love that clench" as his cock jerked in my body, depositing his load. JR let my legs go and pulled back to jack his cock over my face. In less that a minute it spurted its deposit on my gasping, sweaty face. He wiped the tip against my lips and got up.

It was then I noticed David had a camcorder in hand recording it. "What the fuck. You need to erase that."

"Fuck no, that the hottest shit I've ever seen. The guys loved the other one and will this one too. Gonna have you pull a train a couple of weeks from now and they're already signing up."

"No I'm not, you have to erase that shit too."

"I don't have to do anything bottom boy. I'll give you your two bucks and you're paid for. " He got up and came back with $2 he through on my cum covered body before going in the bathroom to wash up. I sat there thinking about my options until he came back dressed.

"Two weekends from now. We're gonna have to limit who's coming cause I don't think you can handle them all."

"NO!, I didn't sign up for it just like I didn't agree to today."

"The fuck you didn't." He went and grabbed a camcorder off of a shelf that I hadn't even noticed.