On the Block Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down on the couch with her head on my lap, lying there stretched out naked. I then massaged her face. I started with both hands at the center of the forehead and pulled the skin tightly and slowly in opposite directions. After a few times, I proceeded to the nose and repeated the process, coming down off the side of the nose and across the cheeks. I did the same to the chin and mandible. Starting at the center of the chin, pulling in opposite direction toward the ears and then down the neck. After a few strokes, I reached out and grasped her right breast, patiently working my fingers on her nipple until it got hard. "Okay Spike, time to pay up." I was by this time poking her in the back of the head.

She turned her head around and engulfed my cock. She was on her knees on the couch, which gave me, easy access to her breasts hanging down. They had a slight jiggle to them as she moved her head up and down my shaft. Gentlemanly, I reached out to hold them still with my right hand grabbing her right breast and her left one pressed up against my lower arm. She stopped sucking for a moment and started to give Mr. Mighty a rub down with her hair. That felt incredibly different. With her hair wrapped around my dick, she used both hands and rubbed them back and forth, like a Boy Scout trying to start a fire. I felt myself building up. "Are you ready?" I managed to blurt out.

"Ah ha."

She barely got the words out when I exploded into her hair. Damn, two hair gels in one night.

We sat back, took a breather, and chatted for about 5 minutes while we slowly dressed. I helped her get the cum out of her hair so it wouldn't be visible. She said, "You’re going to have to be leaving now."

I didn't know if that was an order or a question, but I followed her cue. Roger had been out there for a while, seen all the dancers twice and would want to leave. Ah, no "cuddling." That was it. I was coming back to see Spike whenever I was in town.

She said if she wasn't here, she'd be working at one of the other clubs. I could just look for her.

"Ready to go Roger?" I queried nonchalantly.

"I've been ready. I was ready to come back and look for you. Do you know you've been back there over an hour?" Roger barked.

Roger seemed a bit angry, "Ah, no Roger" I replied. "I wasn't keeping track of time. Well, we had some problems and you know being a regular, they sometimes give you a little leeway if you slip the bartender a little extra."

Roger asked mockingly, "Well did you get off?"

'"No Rog, I didn't. I told you we were having some trouble."

Roger was smiling now under his mustache. We went back to the truck. Roger couldn't see out of the passenger side very well and I helped him in backing up. "All clear, a little more, a little more, you got it."

Bam! We heard a real loud noise. Roger rear ended a car directly behind him."

"I just hit that car!" Roger said in disgust. "You were supposed to guide me!"

"Hey, it was clear on my side." I got out to check on the damage. Roger's truck was fine. The automobile we hit had its front bumper barely hanging on. Cheap shit Ford.

"No damage here Roger, we're doing just fine." I said as I attempted to but the bumper back into its position; too much damage. It would have to hang.

The truth wasn't going to work. We drove off out of the lot and made a right-hand turn. I heard a loud clanging sound emanating from the direction of the aforementioned automobile. Sort of, like the sound of a bumper hitting the pavement. I wouldn't look back. I didn't need to know.

"Home Roger" I said, as two satisfied gents left the city of Baltimore

All was right with the world.

12